All hotels in Morgan Hill, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here16505 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA, 95037, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Between two cities we were visiting"
It was fine and served its purpose.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"ok motel that was close to where my event was."
i just slept in the room. it was a little run down but fine for what i was looking for and the price.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Stinky room from cigarette smoke"
The hotel would have been fine except that the person staying in the room before us smoked. They tried to get rid of the smell but it didn’t work. I thought they should give us a partial refund but they refused.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Only good thing is location near soccer field"
Beds are HORRIBLE. Had to take Tylenol in order to sleep. Toilet and sink weren't cleaned well. Holes in the couch cushions. Velour blankets were sticky and gross. No light in closet, couldn't see a thing. Pool bottom was pealing off. Smell of stale cigarettes because no one emptied the ash trays.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
soccer mom
"No satisfaction here."
Very small rooms. Old furniture, chipped desk & table, plus sunken in couch that seemed to sitting way too low to the ground. The only drawer in the room was the desk drawer so had to keep suitcases out in an already cramped room. Hotel was in complete disarray due to recarpeting of rooms. There was no consideration for current residents. Old carpet was left in the middle of walkways and pounding started by 8 o'clock in the morning. (Do not disturb sigh posted on our door was not taken into account.) Pool was unbearably cold - even after swimming a few laps. Would not recommend...
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Traveler
"Close enough to San Jose but much better bargain"
An older hotel but upkeep was good. Smaller hotel but nice pool area. The bed was a bit too hard, the soap bars were too small and the carpet was worn out. But the room was clean and odorless. Spent two nights and found it a bargain compared to any comparable hotel 20 minutes up the road.
2 night trip May 28, 2014
"NOT RECOMMENDED"
I would NOT recommend this hotel. The property was decent on the outside ample parking. We were in town for a wedding and checked in late. The service at the desk was good. We were greeted right away and assigned our room. The room was large but, really out dated. Very early 80’s. Red carpet, sofa looked as if they picked it up at a garage sale. Bathroom was clean. The body towels were a little larger then a hand towel. The king size bed was as hard as a rock. I honestly thought it was a box spring and they forgot to put the mattress on top.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Okay place to stay if just need place to sleep and shower"
Pluses: Plenty of countertop space in bathroom Nice breakfast with sausage hashbrowns and scrambled eggs Minuses: Hard mattresses No drawer space No variation on breakfast from day to day Room needs serious updating!
3 night family trip May 26, 2014
GS
"good room bad breakfast"
We got a nice room with king and queen beds, and a Jacuzzi. Check out was too early and breakfast was horrible.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Location a bit off"
The room was very nice, but the location was a bit to far from things. Also the amenities advertised were not good, ex. advertised a pool, yes they did have a pool but it was closed. No reason was given on the sign. and the breakfast less than exciting for the price of the room. A plus was the the huge TV screen in the room and the living room area was very nice.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"One night on way to SFO"
The young woman who met us was all business. Knew how to process all the papers very efficiently, but no one will give her an award for warm and cuddly. She barely looked at us, certainly did not smile. But she was quick and efficient. The 2 beds, one queen and one full, advertised as 2 queens were different heights. A couch was squeezed in between the window and the bed so you could use the bed for a foot rest. The bathtub hot-cold indicators were wrong, opposite of what they should be.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Hidden Diamond in the Rough"
The room was much more spacious, well-kept, well-furnished, and nice-looking than I imagined it would be. The outdoor atrium-like kiosk and tables with umbrellas was a nice touch. And the Inn, though in a fairly secluded area, is near enough to restaurants and the 101 freeway to make it the perfect place to come and go. A very pleasant surprise!
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
AUGUSTINE
"Little pricing for the service"
Bed was a little bumpy and our breakfast was cold.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Reasonable Price for location"
I thought everything was nice had no problems would definitely stay again
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2014
"Sold out soccer weekend"
It was very quiet and I felt very comfortable during my week stay. The night desk clerk was very helpful in finding the local FedEx, post office and other services. I filled the fridge with food which caused it to overwork and freeze everything; but I should have remembered that little fridges tend to do that. I would stay here again.
5 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Not as advertised!"
While the motel was close to our destination, the facility was not as advertised. The stairs and sidewalks to the rooms and to the pool were filthy. You had to walk carefully to avoid stepping on remains of food.The pool was filthy with a dead frog on the steps. The room was worn out with a carpet that no one should walk on; the phone to the lobby and the refrigerator were not working and there was no plug for the bathtub. We were informed that we had to give an additional deposit of "in case of stolen towels or TV". Upon leaving I asked for the return of the deposit and a receipt stating so. However, was told that they would not charge for the extra deposit but could not provide a receipt indicating so. This is a creepy place.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Jane
"Close to Morgan Hill Aquatic Swim Center"
Our stay was okay and just a few minutes walk to swim center.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
AIA
"Rooms and property not clean."
Stayed here last night . Worst hotel experience EVER. First noticed the bed was made a bit haphazardly. We arrived late so just wanted to jump in bed. I went to roll down the sheets and found that there was not 1, not 2 but about a dozen long hairs on the pilow. DISGUSTING!! I called the front desk, explained that there were long hairs on my pillow. She asked "what is your question?". I was blown away. I explained that I don't have a question but that the room was not clean. I was told I could come get another room key. The 2nd room smelled but appeared clean. Not to my standard but late at night.... The bed was SO FIRM it was like sleeping on a piece of plywood. Both my daughter and I had a horrible night sleep. In am, went to check out the free breakfast. Eggs were out, dry cereal and "fruit" (bright green bananas and old looking apples). This am in the light notice tile floors outside rooms (covered) are sticky, filthy. Lot's of people smoking in front of lobby - YUK!!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Worst bed I have ever "slept" on"
Worst bed I have ever "slept" on and I am 56 years old. The bed was exactly the same as sleeping on the floor. My wife and I maybe slept for 2-3 hours that night. I ended up sleeping on the couch for my 2-3 hours of sleep. Told front desk staff of the issue and she nicely said I will come up and move you to one of our rooms with a soft bed. We tried 4 other rooms and they all had the same "concrete" beds. The room was clean and the tv was probably a 50" flat screen. Nice but I would rather have a bed that I could sleep on. To pay $88 for this room because of the bed was a huge rip-off. I would really EXPECT EXPEDIA TO GIVE ME A REFUND FOR THIS NITE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I PAID $88 TO SLEEP ON A COUCH. I WOULD NEVER, EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN UNLESS THEY CHANGED THE BEDS NOR WOULD I EVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE. THE OWNERS ARE OBVIOUSLY CLUELESS ABOUT PRIORITIES OF GUESTS, CUSTOMER SERVICE OR GUEST COMFORT.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
geno
"A Pleasant Stay"
It's only a one-night stay. The room was spacious and clean. The flat screen with HD channels was a good surprise. Staff was very friendly and nice.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Connie
"Transit stay ok"
Not a bad experience for overnight stay during transit
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Rao
"At least the tub was great"
Spent two nights here recently. Almost didn't stay the second night. The mattress on the bed was hard as rock. Wound up taking the cushions off the couch and using them on the bed. The television didn't work due to some issue with the 2 remotes required to operate it not functioning correctly. The jacuzzi tub was the ONLY reason we stayed the second night.
2 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Very convenient location"
We loved the room and the breakfast was OK. Wish the breakfast had more variety.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Worst customer service I've seen"
I would never recommend this place to anyone including my worst enemy. The room was tiny and dirty. There were holes in the wall and the bed was held together with wood. They said they were no smoking but people were smoking right outside our room. We booked a room with a king size bed and a pull out bed, when we went to ask for a sheet for the pull out bed they wanted to charge us for the sheet/blanket/pillow. Never use this place!!
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Convenient."
Easy to find off freeway, close to San Jose and other interests.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"convenient"
I just wish my remote control worked went to front desk they said they would put it on a list to be fixed. Well never happen while I was there.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Me
"the motel with surprises"
the bathroom had a unique feature we have never before encountered and hope we don't ever encounter again. When you walked into the bathroom the bright lights automatically come on. This is not ok in the middle of the night. I tried to cut it off but couldn't. The jucussi was terrible. The stopper was out and I had to get in it and step on it. Then when finished I couldn't get it to pop up. So with water in the tub I had to get in and with a knife pry it up. The bed cover looked opld and made me wonder what was on it.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Jerry
"Small towels"
I typically don't waste time on these reviews. But with all the travelling that I do I to see If this helps. I arrived very late on my check in date. Took quite a long time to check me in even after I presented id and confirmation number. Towels were very small (bath towels). The bed felt as though I was sleeping on concrete. The 50" flat screen tv had horrible reception. They tried to fix it to no avail. On the brighter side I think this place could be a great place to stay, it just lacks the details.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"I will stay here again when I'm in the area."
I needed a room at the last minute. They were able to accommodate me at a reasonable price, continental breakfast was good, in room living room, office area was good and I had enough room to do full yoga exercises.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
lyds
First off did not like the fact that I had to give them my CC # for a security deposit,refundable,but would not be checked for many hrs. later. Second, the king bed was way past its prime,looked and felt like a hammock.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
RB
"Nice Big Rooms"
The room had 2 large queen sized beds and a sofa, and a huge flat screen t.v. Though the room we were in this time just had a regular bath tub, I've also stayed in rooms here with large Jacuzzi tubs. Breakfast was good also. Nice place
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Pam
"Acceptable place to stay"
Our stay at Executive Inn & Suites was fine. Towels were a bit on the skimpy side & one of ours looked dirty so we returned it for a fresh one. Our stay might have felt better if the door hadn't been recently repaired from what looked like being kicked in. The front desk had limited English so we had a bit of a problem communicating.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Not clean!"
It's hard to tell how a hotel will look and feel when you rely on the internet and other's reviews. The room was dirty, I wouldn't put my suitcase on the floor, didn't take my shoes off until I got in bed, bed was hard as a rock and no one in the office to check out with. Don't spend your money here.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
I was not impressed - they charge extra for *everything* - even ten dollars/hour for late checkout. TV and remote didn't really work and the whole place was pretty dingy and rundown. Definitely wouldn't stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"OK facilities, cheap, unhealthy breakfast"
Minimally acceptable, but the service is almost nonexistent. Bad breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Giri Hegde
Very nice and enjoyable
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
David Dindak
"great, relaxing hotel"
great room with all the amenities you could want - extra sofa and table area, very large flat screen t.v., microwave and frig., big bathroom with whirlpool Jacuzzi tub. Very comfortable beds. Nothing to complain about at this hotel. Breakfast was good - variety of food - hot and cold.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Pam
"Cheap hotel, but needs help."
This is a cheap hotel, and everything about it screams cheap. Furniture was shoddy with obvious repairs. Walls also had obvious repairs and were very thin. Bed was hard. Took 5-10 minutes to get the dysfunctional shower to put out hot water. Breakfast was hardly edible and coffee was just not good. But, the place was cheap and the room had a nice TV. Internet was good, but it took them a while to get it working the first night. If you are just looking for a cheap bed, this may meet your needs. If you want more, look elsewhere.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Disappointing"
This hotel has alot of potential. It appears that renovations are underway with some nice upgrades. I would have preferred the upgrade to be in a better quality bed than the large, flat screen tv. All the furniture was shabby and worn so it seemed dirty, although i don't think it was dirty.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
DW
"bad customer service"
I work nights, got to my room at 4 am, had to pay an extra $20 for a late check out, had to be out by 1 pm. I was called at 11 am and reminded the check out time was 11 am. So much for the late check out. When asked for a receipt, I had to wait while the clerk fiddled around with the computer only to have her hand write a note that didn't really look like a receipt. This hotel is more concerned about turn over than customer service. I would not stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
WiFi Internet was inconsistent. Hot breakfast of bacon and eggs ran out quickly. Room was very clean, and beds were comfortable
4 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"very conveinent location"
we really in joyed our stay and plan to return again.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Daniel R.
"Poor Excuse for a Hotel and Very over rated."
The Hotel was filthy dirty. We complained to Hotels.com because it was rated a 4 out of 5,and it was a "1". The rooms were dirty and dusty. The carpets were dirty and needed cleaning. There were holes in the ceiling and walls. The tile grout in the bathroom was very dirty. The room smelled like urine. The pool was milky white with leaves floating in the water. The hotel is basically unkept , in poor shape and not at all as advertised. I am a retired police officer. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone and I will never stay here again. I would be speak to anyone, anytime about our stay.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Could have been very good"
There was only 1 person working in the hotel. The key making machine wouldn't work so this very nice, hard working young girl did her best but management failed to schedule anyone else. The towels wrre closer to napkins yet the room was spacious and one of the best t.v.s I've seen in any hotel 5 stars or less. With a little work this would be a 3.5-4 star but management really falls short
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
scott s
"Leguna race trip"
$330 for three nights, front desk person took so long to check in, told him we had prepaid RSVP online. 1 room 3 three people tried to charge me extra for sofa and 3rd person. Left to go out 1 night come back and they deactivate my access card and I ask why isn't it working? Said nothing. I paid already cancel my card really. Floor was dirty and stinky, stain on sofa sheets look dirty probably didn't wash and just refolded and put back on bed. Over all I was so disappointed I left one day earlier just drive home 15 plus hours. I would not recommend to anyone. Top that off had Mexican drug dealer outside walking selling drugs. Not so safe i thought far away from big city should be better motel. I'd stay at another motel in the area just not that one.
3 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2013
MJ
"Decent place to stay"
Check in took a long time because the girl at the front desk didn't seem to know what she was doing. Otherwise it was a pleasant stay. Room was clean. Convenient location off the highway. Quiet place.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Very cheap hotel for this experience. 1-Star"
The check-in took lot of time, so frustrated in the late night. No help to get the luggage to my room. People were standing in group around 11pm outside the hotel. Buffet room was awful, more than 5 people cannot stay inside. Room service is worst, you will never get anything, you have to walk to reception every time.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
José Celso
"Comfortable Motel nearMorgan Hill, Silicon Valley"
We were visitng niece's new baby and wanted to be nearby. The motel honored our request for first floor room. Room was ready right at 3:oopm. Room was clean, and all rooms are non-smoking, a big plus. Bed was no "short sheeted" as so many are. We were on side away from freeway, so room was very quiet (be sure to ask for this). Pool and grounds were nice. Had a pleasant night and was surprised to find a full breakfast in the morning with real scrambled eggs, tater tots, link sausage, plus the usual cereals and frozen waffles and juice. Staff was quite friendly. We will stay here again. They also have an incentive program with 10 stays and the 11th is free.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Rich & Sue
"Bumpy Bed - Smelly - Smokers used room -"
Breakfast was OK. Booked two Queens beds - result was one King with a pullout that had the thinnest mattress ever - no way to sleep on. Had to use blow up mattress that we had brought along for a different purpose. Smoke small never dissipated despite leaving windows open for several hours.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
"easy off/on the freeway"
Not bad. Food close by. No weirdos in the parking lot.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013