All hotels in Morgan Hill, California, United States of America
16505 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA, 95037, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is poor
    Food is not good
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Disappointed! Wish we hadn't paid in advance..."
This is an older facility that needs TLC/upgrades/attention. On face value it looks okay, but needs sheets, towels (were awfully worn), light bulbs (burned out), mattress (new but really cheap). Our assigned king-bed room was on the ground opening to the driveway so we asked for an upstairs room; the clerk said she wasn't supposed to give us a room with two beds until we agreed to only use one... Tiny soap bar was so thin it folded in the shower!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Roxanne
"it was ok but could of been better"
The price was ok. What I didn't like was that even after paying they had me put money for a deposit.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great staff, lovely experience."
The gal in the lobby/office who had checked me in was very kind and professional. So right away I felt content and welcomed. It was quiet there were no disturbances and every member of the staff was very kind and accommodating. I would definitely stay at the executive inn again. As I don't have a complaint I do have a suggestion. I think that some of the furniture could be replaced, only because if there were a few upgrades it would. I just think that it's a great place and deserves a few new things. I understand that if you were to do this it may not be as profitable as it would be thoughtful and not as appreciated by as many. As if they wouldn't notice enough to make a difference. Anyway I think it's a great place and would recommend it anytime. I am just very detailistic and notice everything. Having said that you see my review. Thank you for a pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Rob
I would rather stay next door at the quality inn next time I am in morgan hil
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
sbell
"awful"
it was horrible! bad rooms, service, gangsters hanging out there it was awful trying to get my money back..!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
GINA
"Morgan Hill Inn Review"
Check in was problematic. Reservation versus payment must be same credit card, thus if card belonged to a second party... it was not honored. Refrigerator was broken in room. No fore warning or post. This caused my family to struggle to find a way to keep groceries cold... nobody responded to trouble call.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Louie
"unpleasant experience"
Took 3 hrs to ck in.. experience was unpleasant
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"little too much money for this hotel"
Clean, but there was a smell in the room, breakfast was terrible always low on food and not many choices. Also at check in I had to wait like 30 min. because they did not have a room for me and I had made reservations about 3 weeks prior and they said it was because I had not done reservation directly but with another company, they wanted to charge me more money to give me a suite and i had to tell her i was not paying any exdtra money if I had already done reservation prior.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Acceptable Stay"
Location is close to freeway. Minimal noise. Fixtures are outdated. Acceptable for the price.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Overnight stay. The hotel was ok."
Nothing to brag about. The room was fair. The mattress was as hard as a rock not to mention the pillows ....
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Stay away"
Horrible experience. They didn't have parking spots left when we arrived. They wanted extra money for bed sheets for baby crib and sofa bed. Breakfast area had one table. Rooms were stinky from cigarette smoke.
eg
"Run to the other hotel"
This was a terrible experience and my standards weren't too high considering the terrible reviews on Yelp. However, they managed to screw this up. I was only staying the night, because I had an appointment in the morning. They "upgraded" my room from a king bed to two queen beds, what kind of upgrade is that?! No thank you, My boyfriend and I don't want to sleep in two different beds. What is this, I love Lucy?!! It got worst, when I woke up to the freezing cold, and ran the bath water, after a few minutes I realized that the water was not getting any warmer. After checking the bathroom sink we realized there was no hot water. I called the front desk, and to my surprise the hot water had been broken since the day before!!!!! They didnt think to tell the guests?! I had to wash my hair in the sink with freezing cold water, which created all sorts of messes. It's not over yet, it's been almost a week, and the manager has not called me back regarding a refund or a discount. The staff doesnt know what to do... He's never there, I just missed him, and he has yet to call me back.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Mayra
"Don't stay"
They don't keep the ref rig running. When I went to turn it on there was a roach running thru it. The tv and air conditioning didn't work and I had to argue with the staff to come and fix it. They argued that there was nothing wrong with the air, even though it blowed at the same level on low and high. It was very warm that night and I needed air. They had to change rooms twice. The staff is not very nice if there's a problem. I came back to my room after a long day of work and found a partially eaten plum on my table. I didn't have any plums! There was other remnants of the housekeeper there and it wasn't cleaning. I think she took a break in my room. The only thing I can say is the rooms are decent size. Otherwise, stay here if you want to be treated like an inconvenience, you like taking roaches home, and you don't mind cleaning up after the housekeeper.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"In need of an upgrade--BIG Time-"
When we arrived a room was given to us but a do not disturbed sign on door, checked inside and room was not even cleaned. Another room assigned. In the evening on the second day our key did not work on door--went back three times to get card re keyed--found out battery on door did not work--had to let in by key from manager. While rates are lower than all other motels in the area the motel needs serious work in all rooms. Its a 60's motel in 2014.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Don
"Nice Hotel...beautiful gardens and pool."
We stayed a week and we were so comfortable. Hotel staff are friendly and room was very nice and clean. Bed was comfortable and cozy. Outside was a sparkling pool with plenty of seating...the gardens that surrounded the hotel were beautiful. Lots of green spacious land in a pleasant quiet area of Morgan Hill, CA I would most definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
sherry
very bad,hotel was dirty,wasn't upgraded since 1969
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
I booked a room with a king size bed and a pull out couch. I was NOT happy to know that in order to sleep on the pulled out I would be charged an extra $10 for 1 pillow, sheet and blanket.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Easy freeway access and great bike paths nearby..."
Decent hotel off the freeway, good place to spend a night or two if you are driving thru. We brought our road bikes and found many great rides easily accessible outside our door. Close to grocery store, gas stations, bike shope, and downtown Morgan HIll for shopping and eating. Morning complimentary breakfast and free wifi made our stay a plus. Room was nice size with all are bike stuff and luggage still had plenty of space and had refrigerator was a nice touch.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
traveling yogi
"Cheap but not worth it"
The price point and pictures are deceiving. Desk manager took over 40 minutes to figure out how to check me in using hotels.com booking. Hairs in the bed when I pulled back the sheets and toilet ran all night. It's cheaper then most hotels in the south bay but not worth it.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
We stayed at this hotel because it had a three star rating, I would not consider this hotel a three star.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Roger
"Lost in the past"
At check in I waited until the clerk completed. A lengthy discussion over his phone bill. Bathroom grout was filthy, bed uncomfortable, bed frame was made of unfinished 2x6's and paint drops covered the dresser tops and when I sat on the sofa I sunk to the frame. Upon check out at 6:30AM the cook who was handling food food for breakfast was also the check out clerk.Will I stay again? No.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
It took over 30 minutes to register at 10:30 pm (non-busy hour). The room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. All in all it was just a place to sleep nothing fancy.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
I enjoyed the hotel, but was disappointed that they didn't give me the two queen beds that I had booked. Next time I will make sure I get what I booked. Was a bit uncomfortable on the pull out bed.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Tappi
"uvas canyon park"
We love to go to uvas canyon park. We like Morgan Hill and the choise of restaurants. We choose this hotel before and had a good experience , that is why we came back. Just now we had a regular room with shower , the previous time we had a bigger room with jacuzzi ...for the same price ?! It was stil a good room except that we had a neighbor who thought it was funny to blow his trumpet starting at 7 am.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Catharina
"Very nice"
it was quite,and relaxing very clean ienjoyed my stay.thank you. For four a pleasant. Stay
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Rich
"Excellent value for the area"
We stayed one night. The hotel was much better than other reviews had indicated. The room is big with a separate sitting area. The buffet breakfast is good with three hot dishes, fresh fruits etc. We are very happy that we had chosen this hotel.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Never Again"
This place is a mess. The pictures are deceiving. There is garbage all around the outside, nasty walkways, debris on the roof awning where they were airing or drying out mattresses. The room plants were supposed to be green but were tan from so much dust. The bed was hard and shaped and worn from use. Their book keeping is ridiculous. I was out shopping and they called to ask why I had not checked out. Really??? I returned and they acted as though nothing was wrong. Thank goodness for headphones. The kid next door cried into the late evening. No "vacant" rooms so I was stuck. It was just 3 nights of disappointment. Next time I'll pay the extra few dollars and stay elsewhere.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Kathleen
"Health Hazard!"
My coworker and I arrived at 2:30 PM--the hotel was very dated and had scotch tape holding the wallpaper together in places-- not a great first impression, but we were there for a business trip, so we decided to overlook it. We continued to the second floor and noticed two mattresses and box springs airing out on the roof (the overhang the goes over the lobby's entryway), along with a trashcan for cigarettes. Not a great sight! We got into our room which was filthy. I didn't even want to take my shoes off. My coworker and I sat in the middle of the bed to work on some reports for a couple of hours, trying to ignore our surroundings. We got dinner, and came back to our room to sleep for the night at about 8:00. I pulled my mattress back in order to plug my phone into one of the only outlets in the room-- to my horror, there was a large amount of blood that had dripped onto the box spring. I was mortified. I called hotels.com and told them of our situation-- they called the hotel and the man who check us in told them he wouldn't refund our night's stay because we'd been there since 2:30. We decided to check out anyway, fearing for our health and safety. The man at the front desk offered another room (no way!), and was completely unapologetic even after we showed him a picture of the blood. This place needs to be shut down-- economical price or not, no one should have to stay in this unsanitary, inhospitable place!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Kristen
"Don't stay here"
This was the worst place I have ever stayed. The people were friendly but the accommodations were so bad it was almost laughable. Start with micro thin towels with either red or black stains. I chose the black . One bed sagged so much in the middle that my brother's feet were higher than his head. The old couch sagged so much that my thin 8 year old daughter sank almost to the floor. There were suspicious looking characters in the parking lot outside our window much of the night. While the pool was nice, overall even at relatively low rates ( total about $100), I'd give it zero stars if that we're possible. It's hard to see how they are still in business.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Dennis
"Decent 2 stars"
Good value for the area in the no-frill department. Rooms of correct size and fun decor. Recommendable.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
This hotel by far was the worst we've stayed at. The hotel clerk had no knowledge of restaurants in area or of the outlets. The rooms carpets and bathroom floor were dirty as if the have not been cleaned good in sometime just a quick sweep and vacuum. A/C was dusty and the guest next to us was smoking right outside our door and it was coming in thru a/c unit. Not a family friendly place to stay. Highly don't recommend this place. It was a last minute booking for us. Beware!!!!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Very Disappointed
"Pool is gross"
There is nothing "Executive" about this hotel. Neither does the name "Inn" of "Suite" match the experience. It is just a hotel. Showers are old and mold is starting to show in corners, edges and on the floor. Rooms are kept clean, but the carpet is showing ware and tare. Blankets were trendy in the 70's but now just look old and brown. Sheets and pillows appear clean, and I really like that the hotel has solar panels that generate most of the energy needed to run the hotel. TV volume is stuck on "barely audible" which is both a curse (if you actually want to enjoy the TV) and a blessing (if the neighbors do). But the primary reason for me to write this review is the pool. Never before have I experienced a more gross swimming pool than at the Executive Inn and Suites in Morgan Hill. It's not that the water was not heated. After all, at 90 F air temp, 70 F pool water feels like heaven. The problem is that these guys do not run the pump. So the water does not circulate and does not get filtered. As a result, the water is filled with leaves, grass, human hair, dirt and dust, and smells like a mix of chlorine, sweat, decomposing hair and degrading human skin cells. With 90 deg weather, my kids took the plunge of course, but it took 2 days and 3 showers to remove the smell of this pool water from their hair.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Rob
The pool was dirty, the rooms were dirty, not the greatest place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Love the town of Morgan Hill!"
The Executive Inn and Suites was in a great location, very clean and had great personnel. Their breakfast was also very good. Our only complaint is that it really needs some upgrading. Furniture was old and dented, the handle on the microwave was falling off, and there wasn't a spare blanket or a scrap of paper and pen in the room that you could write on. Also had trouble with housekeeping leaving us two rolls of toilet paper hanging on the holder with 5 sheets each. Kept having to go to the office to ask for more. But if you're not looking for anything fancy, the price is certainly right!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Cindy
"Not what was advertised"
This was a disappointing booking to say the least. We traveled with our toddler and `12 year old. We were told we would have a king bed and hide-a-bed in the couch. Well, the bed was rock hard and the hide-a-bed was about an inch thick and also extremely uncomfortable. We had nowhere to store our clothes or other belongings. The bathroom emergency drain cover literally fell off revealing a sharp and moldy interior. The process of getting clean sheets and towels made us constantly feel as though we were being accused of stealing. They scoffed at us while meticulously itemizing everything while reminding us that if we took anything we would lose our deposit (that we had no idea even existed when we booked the room). Additionally, the pool area was horrible. It was dirty. The pool was freezing cold and the BBQ area they boast was filthy. The last meal prepared on it was left to rot on the grill. As if this wasn't enough, I literally watched them drag a very stained and filthy mattress outside down the sidewalk and then lay it on top of some bushes for awhile before bringing it back into a room.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
C.
"Quiet and clean"
I was very happy with my stay, except the AC did not cool us off enough in the room even though it was set at 65 degrees. I informed management and I am sure they will fix this. Otherwise, it was a great room and hotel in general.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Rebecca
"Convenient Economy Accommodations"
Accomodations are basic and in line with the price. The Good: the room was quiet and furnishings adequate. Nice landscaping. What could be improved: the bath towels were hard/scratchy. The breakfast should be replenished as needed.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Natalie F
"Overall negative experience"
Everything about this place is shady. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
"Hotel Fraud Alert!!"
In a nutshell, the hotel and staff were terrible.. The air conditioner didn't work which we reported to management. He came up to check it, fiddled with it and said "it fixed now. Wait a few minute and it will get cold." We waited about 20-30 minutes and it was obviously not working. I called down to the front desk to let "Nelson" know. I asked if we could change rooms but he said he didn't have any to change to but if we wanted to check out, there would be no charge for the room. We decided rather than paying $186 for a crappy room, we would check out. We went to the desk to do so and he said he was charging us full price because we were there over 2 hours and used the shower!! I said, "you just told us we could check out with no charge! He then said, "I am telling you now, I am charging you! We argued over that and left! I called expedia and explained the situation and they are refunding the charge. In the meantime, we checked reviews on yelp and every review was horrible. They all complained of excessive charges to their credit card! Red Flag to me so I checked my account and low and behold he charged me twice for the room plus an additional $130 for unknown charges!!! We are still disputing that. Read the reviews on Yelp.com! Do not stay at this hotel. It is nasty and they will rip you off horribly!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to family event, wedding."
We enjoyed our stay and location. Good accomodations and parking facilities.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
After payment to Expedia prior to arrival, I was surprised to find when I checked in that another $50.00 deposit had been added to the amount. If the hotel is going to add a $50.00 deposit for "expenses that might be incurred" that information needs to be available in the price and registration at time of advertising and booking. I was informed that the deposit would be returned to my account at a later date. The refrigerator was not plugged in or cold, and the toilet and bathtub were dirty. All in all, I would not return for another stay.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Lynn
"good place to rest before heading up to Nor Cal"
The hotel was conveniently located off the 101, easy to find. The room was big, and quiet. The bed was too firm for my liking. This is a place to rest before moving on to your final destination.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
The motel is not nice, but it is convenient if you are utilizing the sports complex across the street. We could simply cross the street to grab food, a sweatshirt, or use the bathroom.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Waste of money"
Rude staff, old hotel with safety hazards in and out of the room. Breakfast is mediocre. Beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable. If your looking for a good restful sleep, this is not the place. Smokers and loud people everywhere. Will never stay here again.
"Never Again..."
Attendant at registration desk not very friendly. No parking as lot was taken over by a function across the street. My Harley Davidson was damaged by illegal fire works being set by many people on the roof. Mattress was completely torn along the side and very worn. And breakfast? No butter for the toast. What the heck?
"Between two cities we were visiting"
It was fine and served its purpose.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Worst motel in the area"
There is nothing executive about this motel. Horrible customer service, rooms are awful. Bed was rock hard and held together by old wood. Microwave door which was held together by scotch tape fell off when I tried to open it, then they tried to blame me for it. Refrigerator was craked and broken on the inside but seemed to work. They claim it's a non smoking property but there are ash trays and cigarette butts everywhere. I ask to switch rooms because of the drunk loud smoking construction workers in the room right next to us and they wanted us to pay more money. We had booked 2 queens and they moved us to one king for our entire family. Breakfast is okay if your 5 and all you want is Froot Loops. I noticed at least a dozen safety issues on the property, including broken tiles on their stairs. They should invest their money into fixing these safety issues instead of hanging frilly stuff and cheap art in the rooms. And get rid of the classy statues of naked bosoms all over the property. Not family oriented at all. I would rate this motel a -5 if I could.
California traveler
"ok motel that was close to where my event was."
i just slept in the room. it was a little run down but fine for what i was looking for and the price.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Stinky room from cigarette smoke"
The hotel would have been fine except that the person staying in the room before us smoked. They tried to get rid of the smell but it didn’t work. I thought they should give us a partial refund but they refused.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Only good thing is location near soccer field"
Beds are HORRIBLE. Had to take Tylenol in order to sleep. Toilet and sink weren't cleaned well. Holes in the couch cushions. Velour blankets were sticky and gross. No light in closet, couldn't see a thing. Pool bottom was pealing off. Smell of stale cigarettes because no one emptied the ash trays.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014