All hotels in Williamston, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here103 West Blvd, Williamston, NC, 27892, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Worse room that I have ever seen."
This is the worse Hotel I ever spent a night in. The first room was filled with flies and it smelled to the high heavens. The second room wasn't much better. It sure does not look anything like the pictures. It didn't have a light in the bathroom over the vanity. They had taken the sink out and put it into a small bathroom. It looked like something that had never been updated. the front door was all rusted . It sure dose not look like our Days Inn. There was also dog food in the pillow case and they said they didn't allow dogs. It looked like maybe something that working men stayed in. It was my niece's graduation from East Carolina and that is the reason we stayed couldn't get another room anywhere else. I think that they took advantage of the families that was there for graduation.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Lou
"Very Happy with my stay"
we stayed there because my daughter graduation from ECU and no hotels room available in Greenville NC. the price was very Cheap so i wasn't expecting much. I was surprise at the cleanliness of the rooms and how comfortable the beds were. was very happy with my stay... Front desk people were very nice. would stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Janet
"Horse show"
Ok room for the price. Room noise could be bad if it had been full
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"Mixed blessings."
I have stayed at this hotel several times before. It seems the "amenities" are less each time. For example, this time there wasn't even a TV channel guide. There was one small bottle of shampoo and two small bars of soap. The sheets were clean and the beds well-made. When I went into the office area, where a "continental breakfast" was advertised, I was told by a sign that I would be charged $10 if I took an apple to eat on my way to my event, for which I was in town. I found this to be petty.
4 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
"My stay was the best"
I was. In and out all day but when l. Return to the room it was like home
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Dorsey
"Place to stay for the races"
Building has seen better days and needs some updates, but was clean and a very nice place to rest in the middle of our horse racing event.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"money hungry"
The vending machine didnt work, the tv was dark as heck so you couldn't really watch tv. They want a credit card even though it is prepaid and they have a sign saying 10 dollar fee to take free continental breakfast to your room. There is a 250 dollar fee for smoking in a non smoking room. Beds squeak with every little movement. I will not use them again.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
jimmy
"comfy"
nice stay
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Keisha
"Not what I expected."
Old motel. Not what I expected. Room was newly painted so you could tell the management was trying! Old linens, towels. Staff was very nice. Good restaurant next door. Too much money for the night.
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2013
Peggy
"clean and easy to get to"
very clean and spacious room good breakfast employees very nice
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2013
jill
"10 Mins from Horse Show grounds"
Not bad for a night or two. The place is dog friendly with decent rates. The room was clean and we had a mini fridge which helps when showing. Very easy on the wallet.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Teresa
"nice pool, altho small"
staff was great and courteous. breakfast could be better: 100% whole wheat bread and/or bagels and/or english muffins to toast, lightly-sweetened cereal like cornflakes or cheerios, and butter instead of margarine. there's already no protein as many motels have (incl other Days Inn) like eggs, sausage or bacon, so offering some true food would be helpful. i do realize we're in the Deep South in Wm, NC but ppl there are even eating real food now lol
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Find another motel"
The beds were clean and very comfortable but the area was a little scary. People were outside all night long talking very loudly. There were holes in the draperies that anyone passing by could peep through. The chairs were stained terribly and the carpet was very dirty. I told my son to hurry up and go to sleep so we could get out of there. We stayed a whole 7 hours. Couldn't wait to leave this awful motel.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Juls
Hotel was real dirty rooms need floors shampooed almost the worst hotel I have ever had will not refer this hotel or any Days Ill to any if my bisness partner.
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"a positive experience"
I was only there for a single night, but the room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk was exceptionally friendly.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
"Caution"
I ended up staying at another hotel. The room was clean but the door to the room would not readily open. There were only 3 other cars at the hotel (9PM at night). I simply didn't feel safe staying there alone.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
it was nice clean the heat was wonderful will do it again it was a pleasure
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
adria
"Is ok for me"
Was just passing thru and staff was nice. There is an OK restaurant next door for dinner. Like I said I was just passing thru on business for one night and met my standards. You gets whats you pays for.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
"Great Hotel for the Price"
We were pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean and well maintained. The staff was extremely pleasant. Great place to stay if you need to be in Williamston. The only con is that walls are not thick so there is some noise transfer.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2012
CCC
"Attending horse show at Bob Martin arena"
Hotel clerk was very nice and accomodating. Room was very clean
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Room on ground floor very clean. Mattress and pillows so comfortable I would love to have in my home. Only problem very noisy from people upstairs. I could everything from walking, running water getting in and out of bed
3 night trip Nov 1, 2012
See Ferris
I was not satisfied at all because I ordered a non- smoking room due to the fact that I have very sentitive allergies. When we got in the room I smelled smoke and there were burn holes in one of the chairs and in one of the sheets that were on the bed so the whole bed smelled like smoke. Also, the walls were so thin that I had to sleep with the television on to prevent from hearing the neighbors talk.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Sara
Nice motel. Would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2012
Ron
Everyone was very helpful
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
"Ok if things are tight"
Hotel was ok if you are on a tight budget... truly if you can afford more than do it.
Other trip Aug 4, 2012
"Hotel was ok."
The staff was friendly and helpful when I needed extra towels and an iron and ironing board. The air conditioner in the room definitely needs work. Each time the compressor started the entire metal casing would rattle quite loud. This happened frequently throughout each night of my stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
Adequate. Comfortable bed. Good restaurant next door.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2012
"Overnite stay"
The motel is old but clean and adequate. The staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2012
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Williamston

"Excellent customer services"
06/26/15 donnal923 East New Market, Maryland
The ladies who checked us in and out were very nice and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. Room was clean.
"Shame on Days Inn"
06/09/15 bklynbooboo New York City, New York
My husband and I stayed at this Days Inn over the weekend for a family funeral we attended. Let me start with the only positive feedback I have. Tamika the front desk representative was polite and professional. She was and is the only good thing about this hotel. This chain hotel should be ashamed of itself, for providing inadequate accommodation to the public, rusting lamp shades, light fighters, broken furniture, stained carpets are just a few of problems at this hotel. I understand this is a small town and may not have as many guests as a big city but give me a break Days Inn this site is awful. Don't stay here at all. This experience has turned me off to all of Days Inn and the Wyndham brand forever. The pictures are deceiving and didn't even see a pool here.
"Disappointed that a property of this poor quality is in..."
06/01/15 Luther A Boonville
Disappointed that a property of this poor quality is in Wyndham system. The King bed had a bad section that staff had folded up a towel and placed under the cover to attempt to hide. The furnishings were generally poor. The staff was very professional. and helpful. I will NOT accept another reservation to a Days Inn of such poor quality.
"Days Inn Williamston, N.C."
05/05/15 24gladysk Clinton, MD.
Upon checking into this Hotel after an exhausting and challenging day at a funeral service, my husband and I were very disappointed at the upkeep of room 157. First of all the sink was old, and had a rusty hole in it. The shower had to be sanitized again. This particular room was unsatisfactory. Normally, my husband and I would have brought our dissatisfaction to the front office staff. However, due to our exhaustion, we decided to remain. The bright spot was Check-In were a continental breakfast was served.
"Old hotel, in need of upgrades. The ladies working the..."
03/30/15 N6881YJmarkr Raleigh, North Carolina
Old hotel, in need of upgrades. The ladies working the front desk were very nice. The restaurant located on the same property was the BEST thing about my trip.
"i have stayed there before last year and this year the..."
03/03/15 looney6968 Hampton
i have stayed there before last year and this year the rooms where not up to par, the sink was stained very badly and it looked like somebody vomit in it , i had to scrub it to make sure it wasn't... i also had a problem with the cable , the front desk insist a channel was there that wasn't , the morning manager adjusted the bill to rectify it
"great weekend away"
01/14/15 HEATHER A GIBSONVILLE
When we are in town for a race at the Ag center we always stay at Days Inn. The new mattresses and pillows were very comfy. And the employee at the front desk (Martha?) was very helpful! She went above and beyond to help answer questions and made our stay even better.
"need major updating"
12/02/14 Sarah C Glenolden
I would suggest that when black Friday comes next year the hotel invest in up dated television and take out tub matt and replace with none skid and put more for breakfast and not just toast donuts do not cost much i travel down that way at least twice a year first time staying here very disappointed in the condition of the room
"Desk clerk"
11/26/14 charlottey795 Virginia Beach, Virginia
A young black lady who was named Timaki or something similar made our visit so nice. She was personable, made suggestions to eat dinner at seafood shack and breakfast next door. We really liked the time she spent with us.
"Days Inn Williamston, NC"
11/11/14 Kate U Durham, North Carolina, United States
paper thin walls, dreary room, horrible parking lot. Orange cone in the middle of the parking lot, underneath were wet towels. Loud teenagers in the next room, and we could hear every word they said. The only bright spot was the young lady who checked me in. She was wonderful. This property is to skipped.