All hotels in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 Centerville Rd, Lancaster, PA, 17601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"the rooms next to the laundry /cleaning too noisey"
ROOMS NEXT TO LAUNDRY/CLEANING TOO MUCH NOISE ESP AT 5:30 IN AM,ALSO WE HAD TINY ANTS IN OUR ROOM. I told the person at check out( steve) not sure anything will be done about it, but something should have been offered to us for the inconvenience .
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Hotel felt old and dreary. They were working on renovations, but still did not feel up to date. The TV reception was not good either.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2013
"Best Pillows Ever!"
This place has the most amazing, comfy pillows ever!!! They should sell them! the desk clerk told me that they get lots of compliments on them. Great room, quiet, convenient and very clean. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Needed a place to stay overnight. Reasonably priced and comfortable, clean room. Would consider coming back again as it seemed nice and very close to area attractions.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Dyn4Mac
Nice quiet hotel. Clean. Upgrades were in progress. Loxelys (attached restaurant) was good. Would stay again.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
Amanda Moyer
"Its overall good. 3.5 rating"
Long walk to room. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Never used the restaurant but seemed good and clean. They provided a clean refrigerator and I used their microwave close to frontdesk.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Close to Lancaster and the Outlets"
Offering breakfast would be a plus. The bar was nice and friendly bartenders.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Would do again"
Everything was good with motel and first time using Hotel .com. Would do again but book more east closer to Amish.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Lowell
"Won' Go Again"
My friend and I go up to the Lancaster area to stay several times a year. This was the most disappointing hotel. No amenities ...only TV and coffee maker, not handicap accessible, When I asked if there was another entrance that was the young lady at the front desk thought the doors we had to use were and was bothered that I had bothered her. Only amenities were TV and coffee maker. Room was clean, bed was ok, pillows were pancakes. Our stay at the Red Roof was nicer. Definitely not worth the price.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Clean and comfortable."
The Heritage was a pleasant stay, especially for the under $100 price I got on this site. I booked it for a quick overnight business trip and was not disappointed. The hotel has lots of features such as on-premise dining, ample bar/lounge (indoor and out) and an ATM. The room was very clean, well-appointed and comfortable, including the bathroom. Beds were comfortable and I slept well. The only areas for improvement (minor at that): Vending machines were far removed from the main lobby or elevator area; some parts of the hotel were old and under renovation, hallway lighting on room floors was fluorescent and unattractive. But all in all, I would stay there again if in the area.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Close to my dads house"
Very nice hotel with a local hang out and allot of regulars. After a day at my aging fathers house it was nice to go to the hotel and walk to bar to grab a night cap. A few people at the bar were regulars by either coming weekly or staying weekly. Had a few good conversations, and good drinks. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
janet
"Remodeling"
Stayed early in week. Hotel relatively empty but room was in wing being re-modeled. Why use this wing if not necessary????
2 night family trip Sep 23, 2013
"Under Construction but Priced Accordingly"
I stayed at the Heritage Hotel for 3 days in September and was pleased with the value. The hotel is under construction, so the room rate was adjusted accordingly, but I didn't feel the construction interfered with my stay other than ascetics in the hallway. The bed in the room was super comfortable and the AC/ Heat in the room was adjustable with a good range for those who like it hot or freezing cold. The location was so convenient, right off of 30. I wish the room had a microwave and some other amenities like a shower cap & shower gel. And decor seemed a bit outdated to me, but I'm a big city girl. The internet speed was super fast, too!
3 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Sara
"The reviews were dead on"
It is hard to find at night so look for the Loxley sign. It is for the restaurant next door and much larger. It is right next to U.S. 30 which was great for getting around. It is an older hotel. The staff was great about helping with directions.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Hotel was convnient....."
Hotel did not meet requirement of individuals who had difficulty walking. Rooms a distance from front desk, restaurant etc.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
M
"Nice right off highway"
Good clean room. Friendly staff. Close to highway and easily accessible.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Just an overnight stay"
Room was clean and quiet. Great location just off freeway. Restaurant appeared clean and busy but we did not eat there.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
deputysurveyor
"LOVELY HOTEL"
Our stay at your hotel was a wonderful experience. I would go back for sure!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Would def stay again"
Nice clean pool and rooms. Was having some daytime construction but not an issue. Staff was good, rooms were clean.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
T
"Old fashioned look but present day service."
Hotel is nice. Rooms are old fashioned looking but it suits the hotel. Loxley's is a great restaurant and bar. Excellent service at front desk and restaurant.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"Nice enough"
Room had wet carpet, 4'x2', and also 1' of drapes (unknown origin). Reported to front desk on first night of our stay, made note of the problem but did not attend to problem. Was disappointed that another room was not offered nor attention given to issue before our second night stay. This room will undoubtedly develop a mold problem.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Wanda
"Nice place to stay"
We enjoyed our stay. We were not in the room much as we were at Hershey Park and other sights. The only thing I can say is that the room was clean but I did see a few crumbs on the side chair and found a coffee stirrer behind the curtain. The other parts of the room were very clean so I think the staff is great at the basics but maybe not a thorough review of each room, each night. Don't let this stop you from going...nice place.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Ann
"Nice hotel very quit"
Nice quit comfortable I love this place to stay a weekend
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
elder
"comfy and homey"
the worst thing about my stay was the smell at night outside. it must be really close to a chicken farm or something because the stench was awful. the shower was a bit broken but since my hub is a plumber, he fixed it 1,2,3... maintenance came while he was fixing it. the comforter is paper thin... otherwise it was a very nice quiet stay. relaxing and very friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Shavy
"Big on the bar scene"
The hotel was nice and quiet until night time when it lit up with activity from the bar/restaurant located on the side of the hotel. It wasn't bad and I couldn't hear it in my room (very grateful for that). My only complaint was that we left at 7 am and returned around 3:45 pm, and our room still hadn't been cleaned. The maids cart was right outside our room, so I thought they were in there or would be soon. We grabbed our swimsuits and went to the pool. Returning after almost two hours and still hadn't been cleaned - they never knocked, called or left a note saying they came. I understand the not washing the sheets every day (going green), but not making the beds, checking garbage, etc., was a little frustrating.
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"ok hotel"
Average
3 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Y Notice
"convenient to most sights"
The hotel was clean and convenient to where we were going in PA. They were renovating the hallways, but they told us about it when we checked in. We would gladly stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
Doreen
"Good location!"
This hotel is in a great location for Lancaster, but on Friday and Saturday nights it has a huge bar crowd with lots of noise.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"DIDN'T THINK IT WAS A THREE STAR HOTEL"
Actually I was a little disappointed. The drinking glasses and the coffee cups needed to be washed before they could be used. Also, I saw a big cobweb by the dresser that must have been there quite awhile. Also, our grandchildren stayed with us and the Wi-Fi did not work very well. It was inexpensive somewhat to stay there but with a 3 and 1/2 star rating I was expecting more. Sorry for being blunt but this is my opinion.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
CAROL
"Heritage hotel"
First room had an air condition problem, fan belt was so loud that we left in one minute. Next room was average. Bartender was great, told us the best places to see durring our visit, he was right and was great, I have been in the bussiness world for 35 years, he is a big positive to your establishment.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Hidden Gem"
This was our second time at this hotel and it was perfect again. The hotel looks a little dated in some areas but it is clean, the staff is phenomenal and it is close to Dutch Wonderland and has a really good restaurant, Loxley's, attached.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great Hotel Close to Sights - Needs Updates"
The staff was great, and the hotel was central to Hershey and other places we needed to go. Loxley's food and atmosphere was great! Negatives: The hotel rooms were in need of some TLC. Beds were comfortable, and all the necessities were there, however, the ceiling tiles and around the doors needed to be wiped down, peeling wallpaper, etc. Overall a great stay and would certainly stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
RoadWarriorMD
"nice hotel"
For the price we paid we thought it was a nice place to stay.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Was very nice."
Loved that the Loxley Restaurant was attached to Hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Hotel convenient to WXPN Music Festival."
All of the front-desk staff during our 3-day stay were pleasant, helpful, and took the time to acknowledge us and chat with us for a few moments. They printed directions, made suggestions and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Rooms need a little upgrading"
Convenient location for me
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Ron
"In town for a concert"
Got a great deal at a great hotel. Stayed on the second floor and there was a bar there too! Lovely room with crazy comfortable linens, beds, and pillows. Nice size refrigerator. Would have been nice to have a microwave but not a deal breaker. Would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. Exceptional front desk staff printed out a restaurant deal I purchased while staying there. Really appreciated her help.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Evanderdog
Very good
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Ubani
"Never ever again"
The air conditioning system was so loud we could barely sleep, I had to shut it off. By morning it was very hot. The hotel and the room had a nasty odor that was all over our clothes. It was terrible. The second night we stayed the restaurant attached to the hotel played music so loud we could not sleep. I called the front desk and they said there was nothing they could do about it and the restaurant closed at 2am. She didn't even offer to put us in another room. It was basically deal with it. We were never told anything when we checked in so I had no idea this hotel had music until 2am. The website also does not say anything about their being loud music at the restaurant/bar. Wi-fi didn't work in our room the entire stay. I also found three spiders in our bathroom the day we left. The company needs to improve their customer service too. When we checked in we were told nothing about the hotel, we weren't even greeted. When we checked out we were not even asked how our stay was. That is very unusual for a hotel. It was obvious that they didn't care about their guests.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Great hotel!! very convenient location"
this hotel was great.very friendly staff very clean!!!! upon arrival I was 3 hours early and my room was already ready and they let me check in early the location is right off the highway food and gas less then a minute.away. only 15 min from sight and sound theater. great room serVice requested extra towels got them right way and they gave us more than what we needed. great shower pressure that almost never happens beautiful rooms very clean and comfortable. the restraint connecting to this hotel is, very clean great food and decent price. beautiful restaurant. the kiddie pool is great for, toddlers and preschoolers. only complaints I had the pool was clear but dirty much stuff floating along the top. and the elevator was Very dirty and run down
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
ashley
"Nice Clean Hotel with Great Restaurant"
The hotel was nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The restaurant was great. Lovely place to sit outside and dine.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"It's a nightclub!"
Everyone said it was a quiet, clean hotel, so we booked it because we have two young children. We pulled up at 10:30 at night after a long drive and it was an outdoor Nightclub! I don't know how this didn't come up in reviews! It's was loud and full of loud, young drunk people. To be fair our room was relatively quiet despite the club music right outside, but someone set the alarm clock to go off at midnight in our room (as loud as possible) and it scared my two year old so much he was sobbing so hard asking to go home. The staff was nice enough but I would never stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Hotel was clean, restaurant and bars were very good. Didn't use the exercise facility but looked pretty complete with equipment. Pool is outside, don't know if there is also an indoor pool. They offer free coffe but breakfast is a pay for, Buffet at $8.99 was terrific and complete with everyting. I will definatately stay again when in Lancaster area.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"very clean room"
customer service totally lacking. Entry into lobby inconvienant. Need two people to hold doors to enter. Front desk clerks oblivious. however room was very clean and tidy no prob there. will not stay again.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
eddies mother
"Uncomfortable"
Having called prior hand to let the hotel know we will be checking late, they gave our room to other guests and stuck my husband and I in a small room no larger than 10x10' with one double bed. When I had booked, king rooms were sold out so I opted for two double beds. At 1am, we were put in a full bed and it was extremely uncomfortable. Couldn't sleep all night. There was gum on the carpet and tears in the carpet. I knew that this hotel was for a bargain but didn't know it was going to be this awful.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The Loxley Restaurant was excellent! The hotel was clean, but outdated. The swimming pool was disappointing~ green and slimy. My kids were so upset that they couldn't swim. The location is great~ central to everything.
6 night trip Jun 2, 2013
Hotel was very nice. We enjoyed our stay, and thought the restaurant next door looked beautiful.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Becki
"Great hotel for the working traveler"
Great hotel and priced right. I was supprised about how upscales the resturant and Bar was. The food was great as was the service. The rooms could use a remodel but are very clean. Like most older hotels, finding a plug-in was tough. I liked it well enough that I am going back next week.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2013
"It was okay...."
The room was fine and the beds were comfortable. The pounding of loud music until 1am was not fun.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"In need of updates"
This hotel is undergoing renovations but it still screams for more updates.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2013