All hotels in Antioch, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2436 Mahogany Way, Antioch, CA, 94509, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.4
    2.9
    2.4
    2.1
    2.7
"stay over night to see a show [ concord ] and buy"
was disappointing................the staff could have been a little more helpful
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"The people who worked and stayed there were great!"
It was good to see and talk to the people all around but the curtains were in need of replacement, the rug needed to replaced because of stains all over. I genuinely liked the people both employed there and staying as guests were very nice both to me and my little dogs
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Kathlene
"Okay hotel"
Hotel room was not what I expected. No tub and poor lighting. Located in a good location. Would not stay again on my next visit.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Low cost option for Bay Area visits"
I have stayed at this property many times over the last 20 years. I usually visit in April for the Sailboat show in Jack London Square. The property is a good value compared to other facilities costing nearly twice as much a half hour away. However, the management is not keeping pace with maintenance or staffing. This may be due to the low price they are charging. I have seen the room condition deteriorate over the years, with this past visit showing light switches falling out of the walls, decay in the bathroom floors and baseboards, and the chips and dings all over the furniture. Someone is painting the place, but they cannot seem to pay attention to where the paint goes, so trim and door bumpers, and other things are streaked with paint that doesn't belong. The pool is nice is seems to be well kept, but the pool light needs to be fixed.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Cleanliness"
The showers were gross. And the shower head was low
5 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Wells
"Stay away"
To start the hotel sign out front has been tagged with graffiti. The lobby has 7 security cameras, the hotel has a $100 minimum deposit regardless of length of stay and there is mandatory daily housekeeping. Yep, all signs point to it being a dump. Room was terrible, bed was old, sagging and lumpy, carpet looked beyond terrible, lights were broken and all surfaces just looked (and were) dirty. The ironing board was stained and broken, refrigerator was tiny, leaking and barely cool. Breakfast was the basics of cereal and juice. Location was also poor sandwiched between a very busy highway and very busy surface street leading to constant loud noise punctuated by honking and screeching tires. I can't believe it is a Ramada, they need to pull this hotels licensing or franchise, it is a blight on their name. Don't stay.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"worst hotel stay"
I booked a non smoking room and got a smoking room that STUNK! Front desk said "sorry" we have no other rooms. Had to go to the local Lowes and buy Fabreeze to spray in the room so we could sleep in there. Room was dirty, walls were badly scarred, cigarette burns on tub and wall. VERY GROSS ROOM. Parking lot was a hotbed of questionable activity most the night. Kept looking out the window to see if my truck was still in one piece. Checked out early and slept in the truck for our second night, felt much safer!
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
fisherman
Thet we're very rude and unprofessional.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
margz
"poor"
Poor cleanliness overall. There was only hot water, no cold water at all which made it very uncomfortable to do anything.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
I've stayed at nicer Ramada Inns. This one is quite old and run down. My non-smoking room had a funky deodorant smell that was covering up an old cigarette smell.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"OK Stay"
Comfortable, and clean.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Affordable but dirty"
Affordable compared to other hotels, but filthy stained carpet and smelly room. I didn't notice until the next morning, but there were blood stains on the ceiling. Bed was very soft and comfortable, but lots of noise and activity throughout night. At about 5 am, a truck with a backup alarm started up right outside, waking everybody up. Not the hotel's fault though.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Business Travel
"Don't get cheated by the pictures"
The hotel is terrible. So bad I did not even want to take a shower. When I walked in the lobby i saw how bad this hotel was maintained and the crappy service. The rooms were not different. The smell was so bad that I'd even when to the store to buy deodorant. I removed the covers and placed one my t-shirts in the pillow to go to sleep. The shower was so dirty that I did not want to even take a shower so I did not need to use any towel. I went online and immediately reserved another hotel. We were so afraid of the other guests and people walking around the hotel that we decided to put all our bags in our trunk when we went out to the city. I recommend to avoid this hotel ...
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"The front desk was helpful"
I didn't like the ramada policy, that you had to leave a 100.00 deposit for damages. The clerk explained it would credited back to my acct. in 72hours. The 1800 Ramada people said all of the rooms had shore/tub combos and when we checked in we were given a shower only room.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Gross hotel right off the freeway"
The staff was kind, but the room was not clean. We were unhappy with the cleanliness of the floors [there were holes in the carpet on top of it looking dirty] and especially of the bathroom. We would not shower there. We left and went to a friends house to shower. The sink and bathtub had grime and what looked like mold in it, specifically around the drain. We chose to check out early because we could not handle the grossness of the room.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Victoria
GHETTO
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Had 2 rooms reserved and one of them was so bad we had to change rooms. Price was good but conditions bad.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Disappointing but Close to freeway & eateries"
Rooms were poorly maintained, walls were paper thin, air condition did not work properly, room key card did not always work and insects that need to be outside not inside. However, hotel beds & pillows were comfortable, plenty of parking, continental breakfast was good and hotel staff was pleasant. We will not be going back
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"good place to get away the city"
not bad lobby very welcoming good setting
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2014
Chico003
"Always 1st choice"
I love this place - I have stayed 4 times in the last 12 months - all for at least 2 weeks at a time; the manager, Beth, is fantastically helpful and the staff are very welcoming to those with a pleasant disposition. Unfortunately, not everyone seems to understand that to receive respect and good service you need to show some common etiquette. If you're going to be rude, then don't be disappointed when they don't go the extra mile. I've never had a problem here and I'll be back every time I am in the area.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Nida UK
"its only a place to sleep"
This place needs some help. I was there for 3 nights. Every single night we had to have the room keys reset, sometimes more than once. It's a pain when you are on the opposite side of the hotel on the third floor and your hands are full. Bed wasn't bad for a spring but the sheets were stained and one was torn. And they said they had no spare blankets. How can a hotel that's completely Booked not be able to afford new sheets and blankets? Oh and if you are more than 4 feet tall the shower head will probably be at your chest. Save yourself money stay at a motel 6 if you want this quality. The one good thing was the breakfast. Donuts, cereal, fruit, and make your own waffles.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Keep the kids close"
Booked this hotel as a "Night Before a Hockey Tournament." Rink is 3 miles away. There are plenty of food options, but the unsavory types lurking about demanded that the teens (players) walk in pairs. Pool was nice, breakfast adequate. Bed left the thought of, "Would I be more comfortable on the floor question?" Shower was sad. Morning maid service used a leaf blower for the outside hallways. Staff was pleasant. It was what it needed to be, reasonably priced room for a team to stay, nothing more. Would try another location if asked to stay in Antioch again. The trememdous food options did not outweigh the "Sketchy Factor." Good Luck.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
The Jackal
"Good price"
Great staff, older hotel, no bells or whistles. Was perfect for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
Cece Jones
"Looks can be deceiving..."
Hotel looks great from the outside...So upon check in the Ramada hold $200 on account. I asked why and I was told that a woman once found out that her boyfriend was staying there with another woman and in the scuffle a TV was thrown off the balcony. Not to comforting. The rooms have not been updated since the 70's. Stains on bedding, very thin walls. Don't waist you time unless your desperate.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Sobe
The hotel could be cleaner and better maintained. The reception area and room had a odor of old carpets.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
They required a $100 deposit for 3 days for a one star hotel with homeless people trying to eat breakfast there the following morning
1 night trip May 24, 2014
The manager Ms Beth was wonderful. Woyld definitely stay there again especially if she is there. Really nice staff.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"upgrade stopped!"
The place is in a nice area! When you arrive everything seems norm. You can tell and see all the corners that cut to save a buck. AC didn't work and was too loud.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2014
"Horrible"
The room smelled really bad, the shower was cold, the walls had "stuff" on them, and the carpets were so disgusting I threw my socks out the next day to keep from contaminating my car.
Other trip May 19, 2014
hooneymooners
"Hotel in Antioch"
Came from out of town for an event and the hotel was not what was pictured in their advertisement. Needs some updating.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Stan
"Paper thin roach coach"
Every time I've stayed at this hotel I've encountered roaches. When you being them up to the staff they don't even care. This time a roach was running around my room. Yuck !
Other trip May 5, 2014
keyyy
Don't come here unless you can't afford anything better and don't mind getting sick. Breakfast is horrible, staff is very rude, facility is ancient and poorly maintained, and the rooms are full of dust and grime and are badly in need of renovation.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
"Horrible Experience"
We checked in at 3:00 Easter Sunday. They asked for a $200 cash deposit. After we had paid for the room online. There was a Gardner with a leaf blower outside our room for 2 hours blowing the law, blowing the side walks, and stairs. We were not able to nap before our big family dinner at 6:00 after a 2 hour drive. The room smelled like cigarette smoke even when we asked for a nonsmoking room. The staff was rude when we went downstairs to get breakfast. It was the worst experience I have ever had in all my travels. The carpets desperately needed to be cleaned.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Joni
The room I stayed in did not seem clean at all. The shower didn't work either. It was kind of bad not being able to shower after a long day.
Response by Ramada Antioch
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to complete an online review. I know how important it is to want to shower after a long day and I apologize on behalf of our entire team for failing to meet your expectations. I will be using your feedback to take necessary corrective measures so this does not happen to future guest. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Timers on the lights"
All of a sudden you are reading in bed and the lights go off!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"had no hot water in the room"
had no hot water in the room but everone was friendliy but no microwave in the room. hot tub not very hot at all it was like bath water. but I had a great time and will stay there again soo.
Response by Ramada Antioch
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to complete an online review. Your feed back is very important to us and we will be using your comments and suggestions to make corrections. Guest satisfaction is important to us as well and we want you to be satisfied in every way during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Horrible bed! I woke up with a terrible back ache. And the heater was on full blast when I opened the door. It was probably 100 degrees in there.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"My Stay in Ramada Antioch"
The non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smell... The cleaning lady barges into the room unannounced... Cable keeps getting cut-off.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Ron
"poor customer service"
Rude and intolerable
Response by Ramada Antioch
Thank you for taking the time to complete on online review. I am sorry to learn that the staff was rude. I can assure you corrective measures will be taken with the appropriate department. Thank you for your recent stay and we hope to see you soon.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Not the best place to stay"
I was tired and did not feel like changing rooms so i ignored the fact that it was a little smelly. :(
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Will never stay"
Although employee nice and respectful, the room was bad. Only one set of towels in the room. But they had black hair all over them. After paying for the room ahead of check in, they still wanted a deposit of another $100 to $200 for one night stay! Will never stay there again nor any other Ramada inn
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Shera
"Do Not Make This Your First Choice"
I hate to join the many reviewers who have trashed this hotel, but truthfully, it is a major disappointment. The rooms were shabby, well worn and outdated and the facility was poorly maintained . Though the carpet was dirty, the counter tops were clean, the towels and sheets were clean although there was evidence of old stains. Our entry door lock was faulty and the card key had to be inserted numerous times before the lock would release to open the door. We were told at the front desk that that problem was true of several other rooms. Our son's adjoining room also had an overhead light that wouldn't turn off. They couldn't fall asleep so in the middle of the night the front desk manager came up, couldn't fix the light and moved them to another room. The second room was totally unsatisfactory because of loud noise coming from adjacent neighbors and they then had to be moved to a third room. All in all, a very unpleasant experience.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Shirley
"RAMADA ANTIOCH BAD BAD"
The lady at the desk was nice and the check in was smooth but thats where good ended. My room was not clean and the bed was not made up very good. The tub was grungy. The people next to me were up partying until 2 AM very loud and kept stepping out on the balcony to smoke. I would not recomend it to anyone I know.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"It is what it is, unfortunately"
We were in town for a family funeral, and we just needed a place to sleep. the price was convenient, the location was very convenient, lots of places to eat that are near the hotel. HOWEVER, the hotel is not at all a nice hotel. Everything seemed dirty. We were afraid to walk on the carpet barefoot because it was just so dirty looking. The bathroom needs to be upgraded, the bathtub had cracks. The lady at the front desk was very nice, but the lady who was attending the breakfast area was extremely RUDE. She wouldn't even let us get a glass of orange juice because we had just missed the cut-off time. Will we stay at this hotel again ... probably not. It's a shame because it is very centrally located to stores and eating places, but for the price of the hotel .. .it's not worth it!! Sorry Ramada. Upgrade your facility, and you will have a lot better clientele visit you.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Rosie
"Ramada"
My stay with my sweetie at Ramada was great the 1st night, tried to stay another night but had a hard time getting the room approved finaay I just payed for the room But all in all a very nice stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2014
"Great for the single traveler."
Everything was good except they were under construction
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Dean
"WORST PLACE TO STAY"
WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
MURALI KODOOR
"The most unpleasant stay I have ever had!"
First of all, this motel was one of the most poorly kept I have ever seen for a large chain (Ramada). While the staff tried to be accommodating, the property was just awful. Our "non-smoking" room wreaked of smoke and was dingy and poorly maintained. The grounds around the property were also not well maintained. Lots of trash and dead shrubbery. Not only would I NOT recommend this motel (you'd be better off sleeping in your car), but I doubt that I will ever stay at another Ramda. There were also issues with the other guests staying there, but that's a whole different story. The best part about the stay was seeing this place in my rear view mirror.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"none"
i did not like it at all a waste of money
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014