All hotels in Hollywood, California, United States of America
7000 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA, 90028, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Charged twice"
After I paid for the hotel thought you the Roosevelt charged my card for the room as well plus for incidentals, I ended up paying for the room twice.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
"Superb Hotel but Management problems."
Arrived 7:40pm my room wasn't ready (obviously because they had handworkers working in it that day)...a friend cam to pick me up at 8pm and I didn't had the opportunity to take a shower before dinner.(Front Desk offered me free valet parking) Frontdesk said, that they gonna make sure my luggages will be in my room when I come back from dinner...came back 2:30am no luggages in the room. Next morning by check out Valet Parking & Wifi were on my bill...Wifi was included according Hotels.com & Valet Parking been offered 'cause my room wasn't ready...Front Desk Manager put them away from bill and offered me Lunch...If this happens to every Client this place can Close very soon...they spent nearly more Money on me than I paid. Kayla the Frontdesk Manager did well and I wish her all the Best with the Baby.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Graenacher
"Family Vacation"
The pool party was awesome !
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Dear Christian, Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you enjoyed our pool party as it is one of the most sought after parties here in Hollywood. We hope to see you poolside soon! Kind Regards, The Hollywood Roosevelt Reservations Team
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Christian
"Great Hotel despite the national geographic bug"
i enjoyed the roosevelt but i saw a roach literally not figuratively, the size of my palm. I almost died of a heart attack coming out of the shower seeing that
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Alesia
"Not what it is "said" to be...."
The hotel is not very attractive. the hotel rooms are designed properly and very cold. The service at the front desk upon our arrival was hideous. Would NEVER recommend this hotel !
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"You Have Been Warned"
Room the size of a closet, bathroom even smaller. Almost no furnishings. No drawers at all. Miniature closet. Construction noise overhead all day long. Dining room food mediocre and extremely expensive. Neighborhood a freak show. Wouldn't go there again if it are free. Don't go there.
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Teresa S
"3rd Class of the Titanic"
The hotel is in prime real estate and it was very convenient for our trip. We went to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages theater, that is only a mile away. But from the moment we pulled up to the valet, we felt like we did not belong. we where ignored for a good 5 minutes (versus the other people that where driving a luxury car). The same thing happened at the front desk, the guy didn't even give us a second glance. super monotone and robotic, versus the othere people that where checking in to one of the nicer suites. But at the point i was like whatever some people just don't have customer services skill and i was ready to enjoy my stay at this Ritzy hotel. until we actually got to our room. i was highly disappointed because it was so not worth the $300 dollars that i paid for this room. it was a teeny tinny room with just enough space for a bad and a desk. It was clean cant complain there but it was highly overpriced. So unless you are paying $600 dollars to stay at one of their luxury suites. please invest your money elsewhere. The W is a much nicer hotel and it is about the same price just a mile down, or stay at the Roosevelt and enjoy the 3rd class accommodation and treatment the you will receive at 1st class prices.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Aldonza
"Historic, but Modern Hotel"
This was the first fancy hotel my husband and I have ever stayed in. I loved that this building was old and had a history. This hotel is right in the middle of Hollywood. When you walk out you are on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Madame Tussaud's is across the street and there's a subway station so you don't have to walk far. We stayed on the very top floor and it was quiet despite the fact that they were doing renovations some floors down. The room was small, but offered a lot for its size. We were able to print off our boarding passes from the computers and printer available in the lobby. I'd never heard of a hotel offering this so I was impressed. My only complaint is about the pillows; they just didn't offer much support. I'm sure it sounds ridiculous, but if I had to complain about something that would be it.
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Dear Smith, We are thrilled that you and your husband had an enjoyable stay in our newly renovated rooms! We would love to welcome you back the next time you are in Hollywood! Thank you for your review!
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Smith

"A nice hotel in a good location"
Nice hotel with good service and in a good location close to the Hollywood sights. Got the room at a good rate and so was pleased with the outcome although I would be reluctant to pay full price. Some of the additional things we required were expensive with a rollaway bed costing $25 per night and the car parking costing $35 per night. Other than that a very positive experience
Martin
"NOT WHAT ITS CRACKED UP TO BE"
The hotel is not all that it is cracked up to be. The room was so small we felt like sardines. Definitely NOT worth the money. The hollywood strip is so far from other great LA amenities - this location only good for movie goers and young people looking to party or hopefully spot a star or two. For the price of the hotel you would think they would at least give you a free bottle of water instead of charging $8 for one. Valet expensive too and we were not told this ahead.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Wonderful!"
We loved it at the Roosevelt. We were in a King Superior room and it was very spacious and modern. The bathroom was gorgeous and large. The Bellman was so helpful as well. Food in 25 degrees restaurant was very good too. It is also in a very good area lots of sites to see and safe to walk even at night. I would recommended to all.
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Dear Susan, Thank you for your wonderful review! With so much to do around Hollywood let alone our own property, we're happy to hear that you got the most out of your trip! We hope to see you soon! Kind Regards, The Hollywood Roosevelt Reservations Team
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great iconic place in the heart of Hollywood"
Interesting place to stay, we stayed in a pool side cabana wich is ideal if you like the pool but can be noisy at night. Beware if you want to book one of the cabana rooms for more than 2 people, because there is only 1 king size bed (very comfortable)and you will probably have to pay extra for roll away bed. I also missed the coffee and tea facility in the room allthough they offered complimentary coffee/tea by the pool area in the morning, it was just very inconvenient having to go out and look for it.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Ingrid
Super chic!
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Dear Alison, We are thrilled that you enjoyed our Historic Hollywood atmosphere! We would love to welcome you back the next time you are in LA! Thank you for your review!
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Alison
"Wonderful"
Stylish, cool and unique, this hotel has the best location ever on the doorstep of Hollywood Blvd. The rooms are big and spacious for a family, beds comfortable and service is prompt. The pool area is lovely on a hot day. Would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone.
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Dear Lisa, Thank you for your review of the Hollywood Roosevelt! We're glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again! Kind Regards, The Hollywood Roosevelt Reservations Team
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Amazing"
This is an amazing hotel. Great features inside with all the bars along with a games room with 2 temping bowling alleys. A restaurant called 25 degrees which is open 24 hours a day. Staff that go out of their way to help you as well. Easy access to most public transport and train station. Just don't get a room near the elevators as a little bit noisy.
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Hello Karl,Thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our property and amenities especially 25 degrees which has some of the best burgers in Los Angles! We would love to welcome you back in the near future. Kindest Regards, Marlon DeRoche Assistant Front Office Manager
4 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Karl
"Hollywood Boulevard's Oasis"
We were very pleased with this hotel in the centre of Hollywood. The hotel was an oasis in an area that did not live up to its name! The staff were very helpful and made us feel welcome. The lighting in some areas of the hotel was a little dark for our taste but we found everything very easily and the restaurant food was most acceptable. Coming from England we found the portions to be more to our liking and the choice of food most acceptable. Our hotel rooms were very clean and comfortable. Would certainly recommend this hotel to other visitors to LA.
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Dear Jacqueline, We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! So glad that you had a chance to try our restaurants on property! We would love to welcome you back the next time you are in LA. Thank you for your review!
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Jacqueline

"Hollywood"
Na minha opinião o hotel mais bem localizado da cidade. Na calçada da fama, em frente ao Madame Tussauds. A 10 minutos da Universal e 20 da Rodeo Drive. Quanto ao hotel o quarto perfeito, mas cuidado com o número excessivo de festas e eventos tanto a noite quanto nos cafés da manhã.
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Caro Rodrigo, Obrigado, pela sua revisão! Fico feliz que você tenha gostado de nossa propriedade e os arredores ! Espero vê-lo em breve! Atenciosamente, O Reservations Team Hollywood Roosevelt
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Rodrigo
BR
"Midt blant Hollywoodstjernene"
Her bor du midt i smørøyet og kan virkelig oppleve Hollywood. Hotellet er noe tilårskommet, men beliggenheten oppveier det meste
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Veldig glad for at du likte Hollywood beliggenhet! Takk for at du tar deg tid til å vurdere opphold!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Torbjørn
"Klassisk og elegant"
Vi hadde en overnatting på vei gjennom LA. Positivt overrasket over hotellet. Service og bassengområdet var topp! Klassisk og erverdig hotell i hjertet av Hollywood. Litt små rom men delikat innredet!!
Response by The Hollywood Roosevelt
Vi er veldig glad for at du likte oppholdet hos oss ! Vi håper å ønske deg velkommen tilbake i fremtiden for et lengre opphold! Takk for anmeldelsen !
bjørn andre
"Hotel de gran Glamour en Hollywood"
Alojarse en el Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt, significa estar en el centro exacto delo que realmente importa ver de Hollywood. La misma puerta principal tiene estrellas que son parte del Paseo de la Fama. El servicio es muy atento y agradable , desde el servicio de Valet Parking, Recepción , Conserjeria , Servicio de Piscina y Servicio de habitaciones. El Hotel es muy agradable y perfecto para salir caminando a conocer los alrededores. La iluminación resulta algo tenue en todo el Hotel , por lo que comprendo que debe ser una opción de los decoradores. La Habitación que nos toco, erá normal y el baño algo pequeño.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Alonso Luis
CL
"nie polecam"
bardzo nie mila obsuga, uwaga na cene parkingu po 10min 44$plus tax.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Tomasz
PL
"Roosevelt"
Bathroom was very small and you could barely fit on the toilet. The wifi was no longer free, 15$ for up to 3 devices. Bed was very comfortable. No breakfast buffet available, the a la cart breakfast was decent.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Lars
SE
5 night family trip Jun 21, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for The Hollywood Roosevelt

"Nice hotel right on the hollywood blvd."
07/29/15 CES2207 Slagelse, Denmark
small but conferrable room's, new TV's but problem whit the installment's. okay free wifi in the lobby's. val-lay parking, but at all most 40 dollar's pr day. Helpful staff. nice and clean well kept. BUT it's a party hotel for the young
"LA Layover"
07/29/15 t_o_travler toronto
We stayed at the Hollywood Roosevelt for 1 night to break up our flight from Toronto to Tahiti. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were offered a 'complimentary upgrade'. Not doing our research, we accepted. Upon returning to Canada, our upgrade was not really an upgrade as our original room was more expensive that the one we were upgraded to. Not a big deal for us as we were only there for 1 night, but just a heads up if you are offered an 'upgrade'. The hotel is clean, and offers everything you need for a stay in Hollywood. We didn't spend too much time at the hotel as we wanted to visit the surrounding area. The bed was comfortable and the rooms were clean. We didn't have hot water for about 3 hours when we arrived due to a boiler problem which really sucked since we just got off a plane. It would have been nice to know this upon check in, and not find out while I'm getting blasted with cold water in the shower. We would stay here again for a night or two as a layover but would not make this hotel a destination to visit Hollywood and the surrounding area.
"My 2nd stay at the Hollywood Roosevelt"
07/29/15 Jennifer P
I booked my stay months in advance. The rooms are newly renovated although I did not see these rooms prior. We got a queen superior room on the third floor. I had two issues with this room: 1) This is a fairly small queen sized bed. It's more like a standard. 2) This is room is a bit small with the new furniture. There is a table under the TV and next to the bed. We had to turn sideways to walk towards the window. Perhaps they could find another table that's not quite that wide. I did inquire with the front desk that I thought I might be in the wrong room. They were full that night, but offered to put me in another room the next day. It was quite an upgrade which I was not expecting. :) King superior is a great, spacious room. The hotel staff is always friendly and really look out for their guests. You should show your appreciation by tipping. :) The location is fantastic. Families can easily walk across the street to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, tour the Dolby Theater, grab a bite to eat at In N Out Burger off Sunset or walk to Musso and Frank's for something more formal, walk around the corner to the Hollywood Museum, a short drive to the Hollywood Bowl for some music, etc. Just some info: It's perfectly fine for families to stay here, but keep in mind this hotel is known for their pool parties (and other events) so some nights it may get loud. If you want to avoid the noise do not get a cabana room (my first trip). You can park your car there around the cost of $40/day - they take good care of it and quick to get your vehicle. Room service is pricey, but you're paying for the convenience. Queen superiors have bath tubs, king superiors and cabanas have showers (I've staying in 3 rooms). There are other hotels in the area which can be more expensive, but you have a real gem in the Hollywood Roosevelt. I'll be happy to go back a 3rd time.
"Family week break "
07/29/15 digio croydon
Great hotel rooms fairly basic and small we had a cabana on the first floor opposite the pool , the hotel get full use of the pool as there are many pool parties all week our week we had around 4 until 2 am have to say DJ was great the youngsters love this place , food was acceptable 21 degrees diner was ok for breakfast but is in desperate need of a makeover be careful in here waiters ask for the 18 % tip on top of the gratuity already included . We had 2 cold coffees in reception after a long day out which were $19 which I Thought was ridiculous these are not even near Venice or London prices I wouldn't recommend the cabanas for families with very young kiddies as they would be too noisy. The staff around the pool were excellent and very attentive couldn't of asked for more. Had a lovely touch at the end of our stay with a made up tray of muffins fruit and sweets wishing us a new onward trip Thank you Roosevelt for a great week
"Luxury spot in the middle of everything"
07/29/15 Cal346304 Bernardsville, New Jersey
We stayed only one night with our kids as part of a California road trip stop in Hollywood. We had a king suite, which was very large and comfortable. The Roosevelt is a gem with old Hollywood luxury... smack in the middle of the action. The outdoor pool was a perfect break from touring in the hot afternoon.. even if it was full of beautiful 20 somethings. Staff went above and beyond bringing cookies and a cold drink to our room on arrival. This place is a keeper. Tip: We were on the 12th floor.. nice and quiet and overlooked the Hollywood sign.
"Great hotel with excellent service"
07/28/15 helgawaage Portland, Oregon
It is always a pleasure to stay at the Roosevelt. The lobby is beautiful and the people are fascinating there. The say there are ghosts, but I've not seen them yet. The staff is extremely helpful - from the staff at the pool to the Head of Security who was extremely helpful to help me relocate my lost Kindle. (Maybe it was the ghosts) Yes it is loud at times, Yes it is on Hollywood Boulevard, with hordes of tourists just outside the door. If you can't handle that, then this is not the hotel for you. I go to LA to stay at this hotel.
"Perfect in every way!"
07/28/15 Shunsun San Francisco
We loved the Roosevelt and can't wait to return. The bed and bed linens were amazing, location perfect, pool fabulous, everything we could have wished for. However, the absolute best part was the staff. Every person we encountered was helpful, courteous, kind, and generous of spirit. Whatever you're doing in your hiring and training process is working. We're ready to book another trip to the Roosevelt! Tip: Don't miss an afternoon at the pool!
"Want to go back"
07/28/15 Emma1883 Belfast, United Kingdom
I was on holiday with my friend and LA was our last stop after touring California. The Roosevelt was in an amazing location and the hotel room was fantastic. I was slightly disappointed about wifi not being available in the rooms just down in the lobby and if there is a private pool party on the place can be very busy. But over all it was a fab hotel and somewhere I had always wanted to stay and was so exciting to be right in the centre of LA LA Land :) cant wait to come back again soon.
"Staycation"
07/27/15 IMROYALTI
Decided to take a staycation earlier this month so we went to the Roosevelt. We lounged poolside all day. We ate burgers and washed them down with mojitos. Yum! The music was great and everyone there had a good vibe. There were kids in the pool but it was fun watching them flounder around in the water. The music was good...a mixture of hip-hop, R&B, Pop, and EDM. The room was a good size. Just big enough for two. I wasn't looking for much space since this was a romantic "stay in the same city" getaway. lol everything was nice and clean..just the way I like it.
"Iconic hotel of era gone by"
07/27/15 Lisa M Port of Spain, Trinidad
This wonderful hotel is located directly on Hollywood blvd where you can enjoy the Walk of fame ,the wax museum ,the Hollywood tours and the Kodak theatre. The photos of all the best known actors in the world adorn the walls and the lobby is from an era gone by. Checkin was effortless and the rooms were great. The view however was not so lovely from my room but I really didn't mind. We had a great time