All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2401 M Street NW, Washington, DC, 20037, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful hotel"
Very nice hotel right in the middle of Georgetown. They upgraded us to the Ambassador suite which was a great surprise. About 20-30 minute walk to the white house and monuments. Very nice hotel!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good location..poor upkeep"
The hotel is pretty but the bed linen is tearing, the wallpaper is coming off the walls in the bathroom. Also the hair dryer was cheap and kept shutting off on me.
Anonymous
The hotel is clean the staff is friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. Good resturants in the area and many taxis to take you outside of the area.
"My Best DC Hotel Experience"
Every staff member took great care to make sure my stay was perfect. Great positive professionals. The room itself was so comfortable.
"Beautiful hotel, good location"
Beautiful room, they upgraded us to the gold level and it was lovely. Wish I could have stayed a week.
celeste
"Nice hotel in a quet neighborhood in Georgetown"
Excellent hotel, friendly staff. The only thing we found less than desirable was the matress in our bed was starting to give in (downbulge) and little soft. We will still come again when we visit Washington
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Gisli
"Weekend Getaway"
Beautiful Hotel in a wonderful location!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Maribeth
"You feel like at home."
This Hotel has it all. It is very well located, the service is excellent, the restaurant is quite good, and the rooms are clean, comfortable and well appointed. I highly recommend it.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
elsa elena
"Week end getaway"
This hotel was great - wonderful service in a great neighborhood.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Dorothy
"always a winner"
We stay here every year when my wife runs the Marine Corps Marathon. This was her sixth run and our fifth year of staying at the Fairmount. I occasionally stay here on business as well, but it is not always convenient to where the business destination is. It is my preferred hotel in DC.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jim
"My Sat-Sun in DC"
Great stay - wish it were longer
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Kristopher
They took more money from my card"240$" after the check out and when I called them they said by mistake !!! If i did not saw my account online I wouldn't know! Be careful from them
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Alhanuf
"Very serene and clean and well run DC hotel!"
I had not stayed at the DC Fairmont in a while, but was very happy to see that the atmosphere, which is very calm and relaxing had not changed at all. The staff is responsive and professional and the food in both the lobby bar and forma restaurant is really good. Hope to return soon!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Eva
"Great Hotel and Staff"
Excellent accommodations and best staff in D.C. and location is excellent...
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Paulette
"Nice Georgetown Hotel."
We had a very nice experience at this hotel, although it was under some renovation. Our room, however, was just fine.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Suswa
"Super nice. construction going on. Windows dirty."
Nice staff. Great beds and pillows. The lobby is beautiful and relaxing. I liked the fairmont in Pittsburg better but we had a great time. I was very surprised that the windows were so dirty. But maybe this was due to construction.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
md
"great stay!"
we stayed just one night for a wedding, the hotel is very nice.. no problems
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
melissa
"Best hotel in Washington"
It was a superb experience, especially the lounge where complementary breakfast was served...Everyone extremely courteous, respectful and most accommodating.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much for the five star review! We love being called the best hotel in Washington - it is quite a compliment! Thank you again. We hope to have you back in the future.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great Hotel & Location"
Hotel is quite nice, no downside. Location - close to Georgetown and to downtown, very good.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you kindly John F! We appreciate the five star review and are grateful for you kind words. We love hearing that there was no downside to staying here!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
John F
"Love the Fairmont!"
The hotel was a pleasant surprise!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and are glad that you had a "pleasant surprise."
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent Customer a Service"
I wish I could move in! That's how awesome the staff is at this hotel. Upgrade, check. Gold floor, check. Breakfast was incredible, I had to pinch myself! The level of service & attention to detail was outstanding, the staff should win an award, bravo!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you so much Erica! What a kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed yourself and have no objections to you moving in :-)
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Erica
"Elegant and inviting"
My daughter and I stayed for two nights during a college visit and were very pleased with the accommodations. The hotel was beautiful, clean and the staff was friendly and courteous.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much Karen! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are grateful for your kind words toward our "friendly and courteous" staff. We wish your daughter luck in her college search!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Construction"
Construction ongoing at hotel. Courtyard area closed to guests. Not a mention of this from the hotel prior to booking or at check in - would have though that we might have been pre-informed about the construction as we had booked in advance - or that there might have been something from the hotel like a discount for having a view of scaffolding planks, but nothing. Also not really good location - have to walk into Georgetown or to Foggy Bottom for the Metro, not recommended for sightseeing.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your feedback G! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and apologize for not being able to exceed your expectations. We hope to welcome you back in the future for an improved stay.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
G
Fabulous!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you kindly for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
The room and bathroom were nice and clean. But the price was high for the level and condition
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for the four star review Shay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and rate our property.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Shay
Although I requested housekeeping to clean the room while I took my pet out for 2 hours, per hotel request, thevroom was not touched. Not a big deal as I was traveling alone, but had I been a couple or a family, it could have had an impact.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much for the feedback. We apologize for the mistake and appreciate you notifying us of it.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in walking distance of restaurants and shops. Perfect.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to review us, and hope to welcome you back in the future.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Marc
Hotel was wonderful. The staff was all very friendly. Fitness center was lively and fun.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and are glad to hear your stay was "wonderful" Thank you again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in great neighborhood."
Just one complaint. The coffee cups in the room had not been washed/replaced so we had to order coffee up to the room.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
"Great stay at fairmont"
Superb friendly service, everyone chipping in- one of the chefs (wearing his toque and uniform no less) actually hailed a cab for me- he was out on a break! That is going the extra mile....
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you Rrshadow! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for the kind words about our staff. They are by far the most important asset to our hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Rrshadow
"great hotel, mediocre location"
this hotel has impeccable service and very well appointed rooms. the location is between Georgetown and Dupont but a short walk in either direction
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your review John! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and are grateful for your compliments towards our impeccable service. Thank you again,
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Perfect for our needs"
Location was terrific, walk to everything. The rooms are newly renovated and service and staff were very professional. Restaurant was surprisingly good. We will stay there again. Great rates.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your review Michael! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you again,
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Georgetown location...very convenient"
The hotel is beautiful. The staff are great (nick at front desk). Entrance staff are at the ready to open a door or get a cab. Would definitely return for another stay. Walking distance to many breakfast, lunch, or dinner restaurants. Walk and eat along the canal. The weather was perfect so we only did outside tour stuff. Was surprised that there was a 13.95 daily charge for wifi. Seemed like the hotel attracted families, couples, singles, and weddings.
Other trip May 27, 2014
lewis
"quick get away"
exceeded my expectations! The staff was one of the best i've ever encountered. Room was impeccable. Fantastic location. I can not say enough great things about this hotel!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you L! We always love to hear when we exceed a guest expectations. Thank you for the kind words about our staff. Our staff is the most important asset of our hotel. Thank you again,
Other trip May 22, 2014
L
This was a great hotel.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate you calling us a great hotel and hope to have you back in the future. Thank you again,
4 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Quality of staff was superb."
The staff was excellent at every position. Far above what I expected and to see it so generally superb was refreshing. Either great hiring or training!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We are delighted to hear your comments about our excellent staff and that we could exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again,
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Not as I expected"
I have stayed in other fairemont such as the one in VC or south Hampton, the one in DC is an ordinary luxury hotel it worth the rent paid that is all
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for the review Taghi! We appreciate the feedback and apologize for not being able to exceed your expectations. We hope to have you back for another stay and show you what we are capable of. Thank you again,
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Perfect location, superb thoughtful service. I greatly enjoyed my stay.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your positive review Ted! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our service. Thank you again,
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Ted
"Fairmont Grorgetown"
The hotel is fabulous. First class service, beautiful rooms, lovely common areas. Concierge service excellent, especially Kitt. Definitely will stay here again.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your review Kelly! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a positive review. We are grateful for your comments toward our staff especially Kitt. She is an amazing asset and we are so fortunate to have her. Thank you again,
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"Nice hotel friendly staff"
Everything was perfect, clean rooms, no dust on night stands , nice yard, friendly and helpfull staff. The parking is very expensive $45 and it took them 50 min to cook an omelette. Overall perfect place
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your five star review. We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for your comments on our friendly and helpful staff. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again,
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
roman
"Conveniently located to Georgetown."
The staff could not have been more accommodating. It was a lovely place. I would highly recommend it!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much for the positive review. We appreciate your great comments about our staff and hotel. Thank you again,
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
All the staff were fantastic. Clean and smart hotel. Room was very spacious, as was the bathroom. Top quality toiletries provided. Couple of nice restaurants nearby as well as the hotel's own Juniper restaurant. Close to all of the main attractions and in a very safe neighbourhood. The White House is about a 20 minute walk away and from there it's another 5-10 to the Washington Monument. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you kindly Paul! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We love hearing comments about our fantastic staff and hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again,
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Walking distance to Georgetown"
Clean, comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Only complaint is that they don't offer free wifi.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you for your comments on our friendly staff. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again,
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Not bad but not great"
The hotel is in need of major work and update . The bathrooms are borderline and flat screen TVs are old school as well the decor .. Staff were cool and it's in the heart of the city
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your review John! We appreciate you sharing your feedback. This is always helpful to us as we strive to improve.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"$7.00 for a bottle of water"
I would expect more from a hotel of this caliber. At 3:00 pm the room was not ready. $7.00 for a bottle of water. $14.95 to watch a movie on-demand. $14.95 for internet in the room for 24 hours. No breakfast. If this is what you get (or don't get) when you check in to a fancy expensive hotel, I'd rather stay elsewhere.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your review Joel! We are sorry we could not exceed your expectations for your stay. We are grateful for your feedback. Thank you again,
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Joel
"Not as upscaled as it used to"
Staff is courteous. Hotel is a good ten blocks from the White House and other tourist attractions. The room is clean but not much of a view. For a $400+ room charge and $45 valet parking per night, I am disappointed to find out my bath tub and bath towels at home are much fancier than theirs.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your review. We apologize for not being able to exceed your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future and show you what we are truly capable of. Thank you again,
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Nice hotel and excellent staff.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much Kent! We appreciate your 5-star review and are especially grateful for your compliments toward our team. They are an amazing group of individuals.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Kent
"Lovely hotel, a stone's throw from Georgetown"
The room was quiet and pretty and they upgraded us for a small fee, which was rather worth it for the view. It was walking distance to all the shops on M Street in Georgetown, plus quite close to the Foggy Bottom Metro as well as a pleasant walk to Dupont Circle when the weather is fine. I got a great night's sleep in the very comfy bed and woke up to a copy of the NY Times- FAR better than the usual national paper. I would gladly stay there again.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much Suki! We appreciate the 5-star review and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments about the location are spot on--the whole city is at your doorstep in this walker-friendly city. Thank you again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Suki
"Hotel staff make this hotel"
Great location for short walk to Georgetown Also great bar across the road in Hyatt with free wifi
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much! We love hearing that the "hotel staff make this hotel." Our team is amazing and we could not be prouder of them. Thank you for taking the time to share this!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
This was a beautiful hotel and was so happy to learn it is dog friendly should I return. Was disappointed that needed to pay extra (presidents club) for pool access and to get free internet access! also checkout wAS 1pm which is quite nice....but it was very annoying that housekeeping started knocking on door at 8 am....had 6 separate knocks by them. I would imagine a hotel of this status would have phone system for their housekeepers to prevent multiple guest interruptions!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much Julie! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and certainly hope that you are able to return with your favorite pooch. We look forward to having you again!
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014