All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2401 M Street NW, Washington, DC, 20037, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Bad internet service
"fancy hotel and worth the price"
Gold floor lounge was great
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Patrick
"Georgetown"
Great Hotel
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Edward
"Great Georgetown Hotel"
This is one of the top DC hotels. Beautiful from top to bottom. The rooms are exquisite. The staff is the friendliest, from valet to front desk. If you workout they have a real fitness center. You simply can't find anything to complain about.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
d
"Perfect location. Beautiful hotel."
Beautiful lobby/bar/atrium, fantastic service, great gym. Large rooms with plenty of space. The bed was a bit firm for my personal preference but we would definitely stay here again. The neighborhood is simply fantastic. A quick little walk straight up the street and you're in the heart of Georgetown. Walk the other way and the lovely DuPont Circle area awaits. Can't get a more convenient location!
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to historic district in Wash DC"
Great experience. everything we needed was there. All services were great.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
JF
"Great facility and accommodating staff."
Valet was very nice about watching your car, and the front desk was more than accommodating. They allowed me to check in at 9 am since I came from New Jersey and got in town early. As for one who loves bathrooms, this one has your basic tub :( . Other than that, excellent all around!
"Great hotel...Menu needs revising."
Hotel itself great hotel is great. Menu in bar and dining room contains many items made with BEE honey which is produced on the roof of the hotel where bees are being raises in an attempt to save the bee population....my daughter is allergic to bees and had a reaction from eating something on the menu.... The hotel is taking a risk with someone having a serious problem to bee related allergies...Also menu items are offbeat ....
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Addison
"Romantic stay"
The hotel staff is amazing. They did everything imaginable to make my husband's birthday romantic and memorable. I also love that they accept pets our golden retriever had just as much fun as we did. If you're going to stay at a fairmont, definitely sign-up for the presidents club membership to reap the benefits.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Big room. Great staff, besides lobby bar waitress who was useless.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nice - but far away"
Ok. A bit away from things but ok if you don't mind the distance
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Awesome"
We are frequent visitors to DC - one of our daughters lives there. We often stay at "boutique" hotels, e.g., Kimpton. I wanted to try something different so we stayed at the Fairmont. It was great. Extremely polite and friendly staff - from doormen to reception to housekeeping. Beautiful property with very comfortable room. Slight peeve on internet - one needs to join (free) the - I think it's called the President's Club - and then it's free. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Friendly staff. Great lobby. Large spacious room with atrium courtyard view. Great breakfast at Junipers. Plan to stay again on next trip to DC. Close to Georgetown.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Pat & Bobbi
"Great for Fitness-Minded Biz Travelers"
The Fairmount is top-notch, especially for fitness-minded business travelers. The cycle studio a block away is great for triathletes or cyclists, and the hotel's pool means you can brick a swim too. Crossfit gym in the hotel is great too.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Hotel was very comfortable. Staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
We stayed at the FAirmont when we were in town for the Winter Classic. Great location near the subway to get out to Nationals park and to go to the Zoo. No need to rent a car in DC! We really enjoyed walking over to Georgetown to browse in the shops and had a few meals there. The staff was super attentive and the concierge even called and got our money back on a tour we needed to cancel. The lobby is very cozy and relaxing with a piano player at night. My only complaint was we wanted appetizers in the lobby and the menu did not have anything appealing to us so we walked to Georgetown.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
nancy
"Ideally located"
This is a super centrally located hotel with ease of access to Georgetown and Adams Point. We were able to walk or take metro for most of our stay. The room is spacious, clean and updated. The Christmas displays in the lobby and restaurant areas were pleasant and tasteful. The staff, including front desk, doormen and cleaning staff were all friendly and accommodating. The gym was better than any hotel gym I have ever used!!!! I would totally stay here again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Andrea
We had a great time. The hotel catered to families. The neighborhood gave us easy access to all the sights and yet was a 5 minute walk into the heart of Georgetown. A great way to spend a few days around Christmas with the whole family.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
thomas l
"Great place to stay in DC"
We wanted to stay near the shops on M street in Georgetown and found Fairmont to be an excellent choice. The shopping district was a 5-minute walk. The hotel has a large front lobby with a nice bar, live piano in the evenings, and plenty of space to meet with friends and family. The hotel uses Le Labo toiletries which was a pleasant surprise.
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Great place to stay room is clean awesome location close to fabric
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Very nice hotel right in the middle of Georgetown. They upgraded us to the Ambassador suite which was a great surprise. About 20-30 minute walk to the white house and monuments. Very nice hotel!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good location..poor upkeep"
The hotel is pretty but the bed linen is tearing, the wallpaper is coming off the walls in the bathroom. Also the hair dryer was cheap and kept shutting off on me.
Anonymous
The hotel is clean the staff is friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. Good resturants in the area and many taxis to take you outside of the area.
"My Best DC Hotel Experience"
Every staff member took great care to make sure my stay was perfect. Great positive professionals. The room itself was so comfortable.
"Beautiful hotel, good location"
Beautiful room, they upgraded us to the gold level and it was lovely. Wish I could have stayed a week.
celeste
"Nice hotel in a quet neighborhood in Georgetown"
Excellent hotel, friendly staff. The only thing we found less than desirable was the matress in our bed was starting to give in (downbulge) and little soft. We will still come again when we visit Washington
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Gisli
"Weekend Getaway"
Beautiful Hotel in a wonderful location!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Maribeth
"You feel like at home."
This Hotel has it all. It is very well located, the service is excellent, the restaurant is quite good, and the rooms are clean, comfortable and well appointed. I highly recommend it.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
elsa elena
"Week end getaway"
This hotel was great - wonderful service in a great neighborhood.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Dorothy
"always a winner"
We stay here every year when my wife runs the Marine Corps Marathon. This was her sixth run and our fifth year of staying at the Fairmount. I occasionally stay here on business as well, but it is not always convenient to where the business destination is. It is my preferred hotel in DC.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jim
"My Sat-Sun in DC"
Great stay - wish it were longer
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Kristopher
They took more money from my card"240$" after the check out and when I called them they said by mistake !!! If i did not saw my account online I wouldn't know! Be careful from them
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Alhanuf
"Very serene and clean and well run DC hotel!"
I had not stayed at the DC Fairmont in a while, but was very happy to see that the atmosphere, which is very calm and relaxing had not changed at all. The staff is responsive and professional and the food in both the lobby bar and forma restaurant is really good. Hope to return soon!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Eva
"Great Hotel and Staff"
Excellent accommodations and best staff in D.C. and location is excellent...
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Paulette
"Nice Georgetown Hotel."
We had a very nice experience at this hotel, although it was under some renovation. Our room, however, was just fine.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Suswa
"Super nice. construction going on. Windows dirty."
Nice staff. Great beds and pillows. The lobby is beautiful and relaxing. I liked the fairmont in Pittsburg better but we had a great time. I was very surprised that the windows were so dirty. But maybe this was due to construction.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
md
"great stay!"
we stayed just one night for a wedding, the hotel is very nice.. no problems
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
melissa
"Best hotel in Washington"
It was a superb experience, especially the lounge where complementary breakfast was served...Everyone extremely courteous, respectful and most accommodating.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much for the five star review! We love being called the best hotel in Washington - it is quite a compliment! Thank you again. We hope to have you back in the future.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great Hotel & Location"
Hotel is quite nice, no downside. Location - close to Georgetown and to downtown, very good.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you kindly John F! We appreciate the five star review and are grateful for you kind words. We love hearing that there was no downside to staying here!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
John F
"Love the Fairmont!"
The hotel was a pleasant surprise!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and are glad that you had a "pleasant surprise."
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent Customer a Service"
I wish I could move in! That's how awesome the staff is at this hotel. Upgrade, check. Gold floor, check. Breakfast was incredible, I had to pinch myself! The level of service & attention to detail was outstanding, the staff should win an award, bravo!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you so much Erica! What a kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed yourself and have no objections to you moving in :-)
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Erica
"Elegant and inviting"
My daughter and I stayed for two nights during a college visit and were very pleased with the accommodations. The hotel was beautiful, clean and the staff was friendly and courteous.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much Karen! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are grateful for your kind words toward our "friendly and courteous" staff. We wish your daughter luck in her college search!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Construction"
Construction ongoing at hotel. Courtyard area closed to guests. Not a mention of this from the hotel prior to booking or at check in - would have though that we might have been pre-informed about the construction as we had booked in advance - or that there might have been something from the hotel like a discount for having a view of scaffolding planks, but nothing. Also not really good location - have to walk into Georgetown or to Foggy Bottom for the Metro, not recommended for sightseeing.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your feedback G! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and apologize for not being able to exceed your expectations. We hope to welcome you back in the future for an improved stay.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
G
Fabulous!
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you kindly for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
The room and bathroom were nice and clean. But the price was high for the level and condition
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for the four star review Shay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and rate our property.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Shay
Although I requested housekeeping to clean the room while I took my pet out for 2 hours, per hotel request, thevroom was not touched. Not a big deal as I was traveling alone, but had I been a couple or a family, it could have had an impact.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you very much for the feedback. We apologize for the mistake and appreciate you notifying us of it.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in walking distance of restaurants and shops. Perfect.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to review us, and hope to welcome you back in the future.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Marc
Hotel was wonderful. The staff was all very friendly. Fitness center was lively and fun.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and are glad to hear your stay was "wonderful" Thank you again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in great neighborhood."
Just one complaint. The coffee cups in the room had not been washed/replaced so we had to order coffee up to the room.
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
"Great stay at fairmont"
Superb friendly service, everyone chipping in- one of the chefs (wearing his toque and uniform no less) actually hailed a cab for me- he was out on a break! That is going the extra mile....
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you Rrshadow! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for the kind words about our staff. They are by far the most important asset to our hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Rrshadow
"great hotel, mediocre location"
this hotel has impeccable service and very well appointed rooms. the location is between Georgetown and Dupont but a short walk in either direction
Response by Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Thank you for your review John! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and are grateful for your compliments towards our impeccable service. Thank you again,
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014