All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Standard bar
    Bad internet service
"Bad air conditioning"
The room air conditioning is the type that kicks on when it calls for cooling then shuts off when the set temperature is achieved. It was really noisy and difficult to sleep through.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Wonderful experience."
Fantastic location. Clean room. Friendly service. No issues while visiting and would certainly stay here again. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Nicholas
"Luxury Hotel in a great location"
We had a lovely stay this Memorial Day weekend. The Fairmont is located at the edge of Georgetown. Easy walk either direction to Georgetown with fabulbous shopping or to Foggy Bottom. The hotel staff was very attentive. It's a great venue for wedding receptions/special event. Very well maintained hotel with understated elegance. Equally well equipped for a business traveler.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Tania S
"dc trip"
Bottle cap found beside night stand that wasn't ours. Makes me wonder how well they cleaned! Overall, very nice.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Tyler
"Comfortable, clean room but.."
Clean, comfortable room. At checkin, the staff was just plain weird. How not to welcome someone to a Fairmont hotel? Just do what this guy did: don't mention your guest name not even once, don't confirm departure date, don't confirm your room and tax were already paid via Expedia. And to top it all, be afraid to have eye contacts and have no smile.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Just traveling
"Well proven..."
Certainly one of the best!
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"smokey but fixed quickly"
Two of the three rooms I rented wreaked of cigarette smoke. I called and the front desk quickly arranged another room for me. My coworker did not call and spent the night in the stink.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Last minute luxe"
Needed a hotel on short notice. Expedia last minute deal turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. Awesome property, awesome deal!
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
Booked with very short notice at a reasonable price. Would have booked earlier had the price been available OR advertised.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Hipmunk
"BEST LOCATION, BEST RATE"
THIS IS THE PLACE YOU WANT TO STAY. THE LOCATION IS GREAT FOR GETTING INTO ANY HOT AREA IN DC. IF YOUR TOURING , IF YOU LOOKING FOR NIGHT LIFE OR YOU JUST WANT A QUIET NIGHT. YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL WITH A SHORT WALK NO CAR NEEDED. PARK AT THE HOTEL AND YOUR SET. THE ROOM RATE IS REASONABLE FOR WHAT YOU GET COMPARED TO OTHER HOTELS IN THE SAME AREA. IT WAS GREAT JUST RELAXING IN THE LOBBY BAR LISTING TO THE PIANO.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"will definitely be back!"
wonderful hotel! we will definitely be back. short walk to georgetown waterfront and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Jieun
The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the Foggy Bottom Metro Stop in the Georgetown area. The hotel is very nice and the room was large and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Wonderful hotel located in Georgetown!"
Stay at the Fairmont Gold level. Just fantastic with a lovely breakfast included with the room rate. Early evening hor d'oeuvres were nice little appeitizer before heading out to dinner. Nice salt water pool and gym as well.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Well traveled
"Exceptional hotel! Exceptional Customer Service"
Had to make a last minute reservation in an environment of limited availability. This hotel was amazing and treated my one night stay like I was a regular customer. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"fancy hotel and worth the price"
Gold floor lounge was great
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Patrick
"Georgetown"
Great Hotel
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Edward
"Great Georgetown Hotel"
This is one of the top DC hotels. Beautiful from top to bottom. The rooms are exquisite. The staff is the friendliest, from valet to front desk. If you workout they have a real fitness center. You simply can't find anything to complain about.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
d
"Perfect location. Beautiful hotel."
Beautiful lobby/bar/atrium, fantastic service, great gym. Large rooms with plenty of space. The bed was a bit firm for my personal preference but we would definitely stay here again. The neighborhood is simply fantastic. A quick little walk straight up the street and you're in the heart of Georgetown. Walk the other way and the lovely DuPont Circle area awaits. Can't get a more convenient location!
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to historic district in Wash DC"
Great experience. everything we needed was there. All services were great.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
JF
"Great facility and accommodating staff."
Valet was very nice about watching your car, and the front desk was more than accommodating. They allowed me to check in at 9 am since I came from New Jersey and got in town early. As for one who loves bathrooms, this one has your basic tub :( . Other than that, excellent all around!
"Great hotel...Menu needs revising."
Hotel itself great hotel is great. Menu in bar and dining room contains many items made with BEE honey which is produced on the roof of the hotel where bees are being raises in an attempt to save the bee population....my daughter is allergic to bees and had a reaction from eating something on the menu.... The hotel is taking a risk with someone having a serious problem to bee related allergies...Also menu items are offbeat ....
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Addison
"Romantic stay"
The hotel staff is amazing. They did everything imaginable to make my husband's birthday romantic and memorable. I also love that they accept pets our golden retriever had just as much fun as we did. If you're going to stay at a fairmont, definitely sign-up for the presidents club membership to reap the benefits.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Big room. Great staff, besides lobby bar waitress who was useless.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nice - but far away"
Ok. A bit away from things but ok if you don't mind the distance
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Awesome"
We are frequent visitors to DC - one of our daughters lives there. We often stay at "boutique" hotels, e.g., Kimpton. I wanted to try something different so we stayed at the Fairmont. It was great. Extremely polite and friendly staff - from doormen to reception to housekeeping. Beautiful property with very comfortable room. Slight peeve on internet - one needs to join (free) the - I think it's called the President's Club - and then it's free. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Friendly staff. Great lobby. Large spacious room with atrium courtyard view. Great breakfast at Junipers. Plan to stay again on next trip to DC. Close to Georgetown.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Pat & Bobbi
"Great for Fitness-Minded Biz Travelers"
The Fairmount is top-notch, especially for fitness-minded business travelers. The cycle studio a block away is great for triathletes or cyclists, and the hotel's pool means you can brick a swim too. Crossfit gym in the hotel is great too.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Hotel was very comfortable. Staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
We stayed at the FAirmont when we were in town for the Winter Classic. Great location near the subway to get out to Nationals park and to go to the Zoo. No need to rent a car in DC! We really enjoyed walking over to Georgetown to browse in the shops and had a few meals there. The staff was super attentive and the concierge even called and got our money back on a tour we needed to cancel. The lobby is very cozy and relaxing with a piano player at night. My only complaint was we wanted appetizers in the lobby and the menu did not have anything appealing to us so we walked to Georgetown.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
nancy
"Ideally located"
This is a super centrally located hotel with ease of access to Georgetown and Adams Point. We were able to walk or take metro for most of our stay. The room is spacious, clean and updated. The Christmas displays in the lobby and restaurant areas were pleasant and tasteful. The staff, including front desk, doormen and cleaning staff were all friendly and accommodating. The gym was better than any hotel gym I have ever used!!!! I would totally stay here again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Andrea
We had a great time. The hotel catered to families. The neighborhood gave us easy access to all the sights and yet was a 5 minute walk into the heart of Georgetown. A great way to spend a few days around Christmas with the whole family.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
thomas l
"Great place to stay in DC"
We wanted to stay near the shops on M street in Georgetown and found Fairmont to be an excellent choice. The shopping district was a 5-minute walk. The hotel has a large front lobby with a nice bar, live piano in the evenings, and plenty of space to meet with friends and family. The hotel uses Le Labo toiletries which was a pleasant surprise.
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Great place to stay room is clean awesome location close to fabric
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Very nice hotel right in the middle of Georgetown. They upgraded us to the Ambassador suite which was a great surprise. About 20-30 minute walk to the white house and monuments. Very nice hotel!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good location..poor upkeep"
The hotel is pretty but the bed linen is tearing, the wallpaper is coming off the walls in the bathroom. Also the hair dryer was cheap and kept shutting off on me.
Anonymous
The hotel is clean the staff is friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. Good resturants in the area and many taxis to take you outside of the area.
"My Best DC Hotel Experience"
Every staff member took great care to make sure my stay was perfect. Great positive professionals. The room itself was so comfortable.
"Beautiful hotel, good location"
Beautiful room, they upgraded us to the gold level and it was lovely. Wish I could have stayed a week.
celeste
"Nice hotel in a quet neighborhood in Georgetown"
Excellent hotel, friendly staff. The only thing we found less than desirable was the matress in our bed was starting to give in (downbulge) and little soft. We will still come again when we visit Washington
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Gisli
"Weekend Getaway"
Beautiful Hotel in a wonderful location!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Maribeth
"You feel like at home."
This Hotel has it all. It is very well located, the service is excellent, the restaurant is quite good, and the rooms are clean, comfortable and well appointed. I highly recommend it.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
elsa elena
"Week end getaway"
This hotel was great - wonderful service in a great neighborhood.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Dorothy
"always a winner"
We stay here every year when my wife runs the Marine Corps Marathon. This was her sixth run and our fifth year of staying at the Fairmount. I occasionally stay here on business as well, but it is not always convenient to where the business destination is. It is my preferred hotel in DC.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jim
"My Sat-Sun in DC"
Great stay - wish it were longer
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Kristopher
They took more money from my card"240$" after the check out and when I called them they said by mistake !!! If i did not saw my account online I wouldn't know! Be careful from them
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Alhanuf
"Very serene and clean and well run DC hotel!"
I had not stayed at the DC Fairmont in a while, but was very happy to see that the atmosphere, which is very calm and relaxing had not changed at all. The staff is responsive and professional and the food in both the lobby bar and forma restaurant is really good. Hope to return soon!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Eva
"Great Hotel and Staff"
Excellent accommodations and best staff in D.C. and location is excellent...
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Paulette
"Nice Georgetown Hotel."
We had a very nice experience at this hotel, although it was under some renovation. Our room, however, was just fine.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Suswa
"Super nice. construction going on. Windows dirty."
Nice staff. Great beds and pillows. The lobby is beautiful and relaxing. I liked the fairmont in Pittsburg better but we had a great time. I was very surprised that the windows were so dirty. But maybe this was due to construction.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
md
"great stay!"
we stayed just one night for a wedding, the hotel is very nice.. no problems
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014