All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1575 Regal Row, Dallas, TX, 75247, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.8
    2.9
"scary"
For the price OK but run down
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Friendly and save environment"
Staff and other guest very informative. Staff was very friendly. Felt save since I was a female traveling alone. Overall had a very pleasant stay. Would stay there again if need to travel again.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Kimberly
"Got our Room after The Game"
Would not check us in at 1:30 PM. Did keep our bags safe and we checked in after SuperBowl game.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
THOMAS
"They should close this place"
The hotel is in a bad neighborhood and the rooms stink like smoke. Their was mold growing all over the bathroom. I actually left the hotel and got a different room at a different hotel it was that bad.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Dustin
"good"
its was very good like the location nice people like the view
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Room was clean."
Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Having the grill and bar downstairs was also a concenience.
Jane
"Feels unsafe"
As a single guy I did not have a huge issue with the ambiance of the hotel, but I wouldn't take my family there; it doesn't feel safe. It's more of a hotel for truck drivers passing through. The Internet in the room never worked and I couldn't get anything done. Staff was friendly. The place needs an update.
Rada
"Nice for the price"
The hotel is very nice for the price and for business purposes is a good option. The room was very comfortable and clean and with several amenities: dryer, coffee maker, microwave and small fridge. They provide free shuttle hotel Love Field Dallas Airport - hotel. Is very close, less than 10 minutes.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
The room is a bit outdated, not enough outlets and blankets. Other than that, it was alright for the price.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Outdated. Housekeeping didn't clean room on the second day.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Use it again"
We needed two different shuttles from the rental car and back to the airport at 5am. Very nicely done. Front desk very nice to work with. Shuttle drivers both very helpful and pleasant.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"Over rated!"
Plugs won't hold they r so wore out Sink won't drain Holes in towels and badly stained Heater makes loud clicking noise Breakfast - plastic eggs
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
RD
"Dallas Trip"
Checked in late, left early. Loved having Breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Sammie
"well worth it"
Before booking I was kinda ify ,once I got there it was cool so I stayed an extra nite ,bang for you buck , staff was great, I order a ride to the airport in the am for 1015 because my flight was at 1151 , they had a little delay , but front desk called ASAP a some was there to get me an i was not rushing at all
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Old & tired!!!"
This property and everything associated with it is old & tired. Will never stay there again and will think twice before staying at a Ramada. 1 night... Survived it but didn't enjoy it.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Great staff, helpful with airport shuttle. Hotel is in need of updating.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Quick stay for football game."
We were in town for the National Championship game and thanks to a 6:00am flight, only stayed in our room for 3 hours. However, the hotel stored our luggage whilet we were at the game, the night front desk associate was very friendly, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the airport shuttle service was right on time.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Brent
"Older hotel by airport"
Staff was excellent. Bath and linens clean. Bed fairly comfortable. Not Westin or Omni, but I would stay here again. Furnishings were older and outdated but functional. Flat screen with cable and Wi-Fi worked in room. Just what I expected for the price. I leisure travel frequently, and have stayed in exceptionally nice hotels and very crappy ones. Not bad.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Lee
"Handy Shuttle"
We came for the College Football Championship game. The room fit our needs very well. Having the Shuttle to and from Love Field and a nearby train station was the main reason we booked.
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
Daryl
"wouldn't recommend unless its your last option"
Needed to change reservation last minute to a place that offered 24hr airport shuttle. Read the reviews of this place and thought "how bad could it be,its just a night?" Upon check in the desk clerk was friendly. Several times random people wandered in and asked where the bathroom was. Apparently the public restroom is really public. Very creepy! The lobby is pretty shabby. Reminds me of a circa 1982 type of style. No odor in the lobby which was referenced by others. Go to room, the odor was there! It was a mix of very cheap cologne and old food. Bathroom had lots of old caulking around sink, tub, but overall was clean. Room was overall clean also. Micro/fridge clean. Very little outlets so couldn't use coffee maker/micro at same time as they shared 1 outlet with fridge. Hubby had to charge his phone in the bathroom! The antiquated ac/heat was odd. Either it was really hot or very cold. And the random people walking past our window smoking was an added treat to our noses as the smoke odor blew into our room. The worst part was the noise...lots of highway noise, can hear every door shut, people/tv noise!!Requested previous night for 4:15am shuttle (you have to confirm a seat). Desk clerk confirmed. Called at 3:50 to double check and was told only leaves at 4am. Had I not called we would have missed our flight due to being mislead by previous clerk. No hot water for shower. Overall I wouldn't recommend. I will spend the extra $ next time to have a better experience.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
centralpa
We really enjoyed our stay. Walls in room needed painted, was falling off; however, great location to where we needed to be. Great guest services. Also, tried to go to hotel bar twice, but they continued to close early. We WILL stay back there again while in Dallas.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
christopher
Everything was fine but not perfect. I enjoyed our stay but the facilities are not so convincing. The breakfast either was not so great, it was simple and not perfect. Overally it worth to try.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"rodents"
We had food from before we arrived we left and went out for a night on the town. my wife went to eat and a roach was in her food. Ants was around the toilet. My wife almost left me there.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Lame"
No remote in the room. Called the desk and told them the brand of TV I had and a maid brought me two different brands. Their was a roach in the bathroom. I should've left but I had no clue where o was and the area was untrustworthy.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"No Hot Water"
No hot water to take showers!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Ramada, Junior"
No surprises, as we'd read reviews. The neighborhood is in transition and under construction. The furniture is, indeed, shabby, and though the room carpets are old, the hallway carpet is new. The door on the ground floor is permanently locked so there is no possibility of fresh air ventilation, so the heat/AC unit ran (noisily) fulltime. There was NO bedspread, just a sheet over a thin blanket, and our request for another bed covering brought a second thin blanket. The Ramada name is definitely tarnished by this hotel, but it IS closet to Love Field and the adjacent JD bar and grill serves up decent offerings, so along with a decent price, and with those caveats, we might say "stay" to friends, as long as they don't expect a typical Ramada establishment.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Lawrence
Hotel is very run down and had a funny smell. Very limited hot water.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"An OK place to sTAY"
It was good experience. The first room we were given almost none of the lights worked and shower did not have a curtain. When I complained to the person working the front desk, we given another room that was satisfactory. .
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Rod
"24 complimentary airport shuttle was the draw"
We selected this hotel due to the 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle to Dallas Love Field. The staff is very friendly and competent. The hotel is very dated and worn. Bathrooms had cracked walls, mildewy caulking and the worst part was that the shower water was mildly warm and definitely not hot!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Denise
"SLEEPING OUTSIDE UNDER A RAMADA, BETTER CHOICE"
I WAS AN HOUR EARLY FOR CHECKIN AND THEY PLACED ME ON THE SECOND FLOOR WHICH WAS IN THE PROCESS OF CARPET AND AC CLEANING, I ACTUALLY HAD THEM CLEANING THE CARPETS WHILE I WAS IN THE ROOM? THE TUB DRAIN WAS BROKEN AND WHEN I TRIED TO SHOWER INSTEAD, THE WATER TEMP WAS BARELY ABOVE COLD.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Decent stay"
The bathroom was the only dissapointment that I had during the stay. The toilet was not very clean - I saw a few stains on it and I wasn't sure what they were - and the bathroom did not have a bathtub. There were maybe two or three water drains in the bathroom. However, the downside was that I had to step on the wet floor to use the blow dryer after shower. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The king bed was cozy. Sheets and the comforter were clean, and there were a lot of extra pillows on the bed if you love to cuddle with something.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Natalie
"Older and run down."
Hotel needs a facelift. Airport shuttle service was over 40 minutes late picking us up.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good Location, Updates Needed"
The bed was comfortable and TV modern, but everything else looked in need of TLC.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"First impressions may scare you away"
On arrival, the outside appearance was a bit shabby. In the lobby/ reception area, it was filled with people carrying bedrolls and it looked like a homeless convention. The very nice Manager at the desk recommended the Bar/ Grill for lunch, rather than my idea to walk down the street to a Whattaburger. Big mistake.... The BLT and fries was disgusting. It seemed that the bacon and the fries had not been drained, and the bottom of the plate and sandwich were full of grease. What little lettuce was on the sandwich was so limp, it looked like it had been pulled out of the compost pile. When I gave the server my $15.00 for the $9.00 bill, I expected whe would bring the change back so I could leave her a tip. Well, I guess she felt the entire $6.00 was her tip, as she never came back with the money! Once I made it to my room, I was surprised at the cleanliness and comfort of the room. The bed was comfortable, and the 2 nights stay ended up being adequate. The staff at the desk for both of my interactions was pleasant and helpful. Probably wouldn't stay again.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Just OK - not bad for the price"
Lobby and hallways are a bit run down, but the room was OK. If you need to use their shuttle book early or there will be no space. The breakfast was apretty good selection.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Nice hotel in Dallas"
The room was clean and the staff took good care of us. The restaurant had good food try the cowboy burger and the philly cheese steak.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Teresa
"Broken shower & bath plug"
Tempted to give it a 1 star. Got in late after long drive fr. Austin for the F1 race. Room was decently clean. Discovered too late to change rooms that the bath plug/shower valve was broken, so could not take shower or even use plug to take a bath. Unspeakable disappointment at the time. When mentioned at checkout early the next AM, no attempt compensate was made other than saying they could have moved us. One of our party was already asleep by the time the problem was discovered. This explanation was ignored. Thumbs down
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
"Ramada Love Field Dallas"
Dingy, loose toilet seat. Shuttle to airport not managed well. Not up to the standards I expected from Ramada.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Ramada - Dallas Love Dield"
The Ramada Hotel at Love Field was not great. It was dingy and tatty, the toilet seat was really loose and the bedside light and phone didn't work. On the plus side it had a free shuttle to the airport, its own restaurant and it showed my soccer team's match live on the TV!
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Ramada Inn should be Ramada stay out!"
The hotel was old and outdated. The room was fairly clean but just old and run down. I turned on the heater and the smell was horrible and the vent was filled with mold. Needless to say I turned it off and just sat in the cold. Glad I only stayed for 2 nights, do not stay here
2 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Ok if you don't plan on staying in the room long."
The hotel looks and feels a bit rub down. The first room we got was very unpleasant and smelled if smoke. As the night went on the smell got worse (we asked for a non smoking room). We asked to be moved and they out us in a very nice second room that was decorated well and very comfortable. I get the feeling this room was a room used for the brochure pictures. The service was good and the breakfast was adequate but nothing to wright hone about.overall this place will work if you are I a budget and don't plan on being in the room long.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great hotel for a great price"
We spent 2 days here while on Dallas. The hotel is clean, rooms were well stocked, and the staff is friendly and available. The hotel has a little sports bar that is fun and the drinks are cheap. There is plenty of parking. The only issue we had was a lot of the outlets didn't work or barely worked. The bed was very comfortable and it is very quiet there. Would definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Crystal
"Good food, good price, everything else so so...."
Not a bad place to stay for the price. The highlight was the free breakfast which was surprisingly really good. Some of the lowlights were the water temperature in the shower, the elevators and the neighborhood.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Anthony
"Average Stay"
Not a bad hotel if you need a place to lie your head down for a few nights. I liked the access by the freeway. Not the cleanest, but not that bad.
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great Place to Stay for going to Trade Mart"
I can't say enough about how well they take care of us when we come to Dallas for Apparel Mart. The rooms are dated, but very clean. They also have a nice breakfast. We love that they have transportation back and forth to the airport and will also take us to the trade mart. We stay here every time we are in town for market.
4 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
CB
"Pictures didn't show the real story."
Staff were friendly and helpful. But hotel showed lots of wear and beds were sunken in places. Was not what the pictures showed.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Phoebe
"Nice stay over at Ramada!"
Very nice receptionist was extremely helpful with changing my room floor from first floor to second floor with no problem and very gracious.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Diana
I came down to attend a concert and enjoy some time away. The staff was great and extremely helpful. Definitely worth looking into.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Tracie
"Clean, but"
Very old hotel,very dated.Front desk people very nice. Clean, but would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
"Disgusting Ramada Inn"
Horrible!!! Room was old and torn down. The toilet in the bathroom had holes in the seat. Completely disgusting and i will never ever stay there again!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014