All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"The hotel is close to the airport ."
When I checked in everything was fine . When I walked the hall ways they smelled. It's sad because the hotel has potential . I woke up at 4 am only to realize I stepped on a cockroach. I almost fell on the floor with such discuss. I packed my things and checked out told the front desk and he could only look at me and I'm not the manager take a card .,I so F!! Upset !!!
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"They gave away my room"
I reserved a room at this hotel, gave them my credit card, called ahead to let them know I would be arriving late and they still gave away my room. I arrived a little before midnight to be told, without apology and with a lot of attitude, that they had given my room away, AND they charged my card for the room. They later refunded the charge to my card, but that is the only positive part of my experience. I have stayed at Ramada hotels in other cities and was treated very well, so I can only assume it is the management of this particular hotel. Re the hotel itself, I only saw the lobby of course, but was not impressed with its condition or cleanliness.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Tami
"Not likely to return"
The facility was run down and in a bad neighborhood. We decided to check out as soon as we got to our room. On a positive note, the staff was very pleasant, and assured us the charges would be removed.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"business"
good place to layover
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
howard
"Ac didnt work.. Terrible place"
First off when we get there the AC did not work I walked into the room and it was about 94 degrees in there. So I call for a maintenance man, they told me he would be there in 10 minutes so I waited. I waited for about 30 minutes and then went to the desk only to be told they did not have a maintenance man at night. I was furious, so then the next morning a guy finally came to look at it and switched it out only for a even worse air conditioner unit. At this time I requested a different room. They acted like they could not do that so after some hassle they finally put me in a different room and the AC was working in that one. The staff was very rude and not very helpful. Also not a good part of town, every time I went downstairs there were homeless people all over the place. I do not recommend this hotel or any others in the area. Spend the extra money and go to the Hilton up the road
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"You get what you pay for!"
Room was ok, lighting in bathroom was too dark, beds too small. They should have queen size beds. Breakfast was ok nothing special, probably won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Bobbie
"Loud"
Nice staff. Noisey!!!!! Slamming doors and hollering all night!! Hotel was not in best shape.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
AC didn't work very well. Had it on the lowest setting and it never cooled down, and it felt humid in the room.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Awsome"
Love it. STAFF very friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Cheryl
"Once was too much"
We arrived late on a Saturday evening. Some of the people hanging out in the lobby seemed sketchy. The first room we were given had an air conditioner that barely worked. We switched room & the AC worked great. The room itself was ok, but the hallways were gross. Stains everywhere, needed lots of TLC. I didn't feel comfortable going out of my room alone. Breakfast was very average. Thankfully we were only there about 9 hours. $10/hour was not worth it. We won't be back. The best part was the free shuttle to the airport. The woman driving us was very nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Kristi
"In a Pinch"
Needed a room close to the airport for one night. This was typical Ramada Inn. last time I stayed at a Ramada I said never again. This confirms that! Toilet tank lid missing, No face cloth, dark and dingy. Staff wasn't very friendly. I had to ask where the room was and walked forever to get there. I could have parked much closer had staff told me. I'm being kind giving it a 2 rating.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Very Disappointed"
This was a very disappointing stay. The shuttle took over an hour for pick up and it was only about a 10 minute drive. The room is in obvious need of updating and repairs. Mold was around the bathtub. Bedspreads were missing from the bed. The positive is that the pillows were very comfortable. Would not recommend a stay at this property until renovated.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"We would stay again!!"
We were in town for the Garth Brooks concert. The first hotel we stayed was god awful so glad we found this one for the second night at a reasonable rate... Cindy was awesome!!! Made us feel right at home.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"NEVER STAY HERE!!!!"
I was to book and pay upon check in when I arrived but the hotel changed their policy and took the money from my account the night before we arrived. When I called about it I was told that they changed their policy and that was "just how we do things here." Not right. This is not the policy of Hotels.com. Hotels.com should follow up on this. When we arrived the lady working the counter was rude. We found two cochroaches in our bathroom. The door leading outside to the parking lot was just outside our room but would not open from the outside with our room key. All during the night people would go in and out the door and slam it shut which kept us up most of the night. When we complained the desk person at 3:00 a.m. would not move us or do anything about it. This was the worst stay I have ever had.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Donnita
I'm pretty sure I got bug bites there! Bugs in the room! Wouldn't stay there again!
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"Forget Expedia-hotel is somehow okay in comparison"
we got a room with 2 beds and chose one with the feature to have a cot put in the room for 10 extra dollars a night. We even called hotel to confirm. No problem, they say. Wrong-when we got there, we couldnt have one put in because it was a "fire hazard" which is fine but we would have chosen a different hotel if we had known that. One of us slept on the floor every night. When I called expedia about it, the lady literally didn't understand english and kept trying to tell me that we didn't pay for the cot. The problem was the amount of beds, not the amount of money spent. She finally agreed to transfer me to supervisor- i was on hold for 20 minutes and then they hung up on me the second it transferred. I should be compensated in some way and expedia didnt care one bit. One day of the three we stayed, our AC went out. The coffee maker hadnt been cleaned in the new room we were issued. Half of the dressers didnt have doorknobs. We also had to keep getting our key cards replaced and the side door where our car was parked didnt work.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Jay
"Dallas Layover Hotel"
Conveniently close to the airport and major freeway. Treat only as a layover hotel, the place is a dump but the rooms are surprisingly ok.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
My stay was comfortable, for the most part. However, the bathroom commode seat was broken before we checked in. We looked the room over,called the front desk about the commode &was told that it would be fixed right away. When we checked out, it still had not been fixed. Everything else was fine. We commend the shuttle service & the shuttle drivers. And the management and staff for making adjustments t assist us. That was five stars plus! Thank you very much! Ms. Wilson & Ms.Holmes.
4 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
a.f.
"Not a Destination"
We stayed to meet an early morning flight at Love Field. Neighborhood is very sketchy the property is way overdue for a refit.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Donald
"Messy N Useless"
Not what I expected
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"Nice Motel"
If we could get that motel for the same price we got on expedia this last time we would use the Ramada Inn everytime we go to Dallas. The staff was very courteous, room was clean and comfortable, and easy to get to. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Needs Updating"
Needs thorough cleaning and updating
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
AVIS
Booked hotel solely for an overnight stay before flying out of Love Field. Chose hotel for free airport shuttle and free breakfast: but did not have breakfast because it started at 5:45am and I had an early morning flight. They did have coffee available at 5:30 - I wish they also provided fresh fruit at that time. Tried restaurant attached to hotel and had honey citrus grilled chicken, rice and roated vegetables - excellent!
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Hotel needs serious upgrades very dirty carpet in the hallway and air conditioner had a very foul odor. vending machines and ice should be on every floor and in working order. Pop was hot in the machine on the first floor in the rear of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful
5 night trip Aug 24, 2015
Arleen
"Better"
Not very accomdating
1 night trip Aug 24, 2015
"Close to Love Field and has a shuttle to airport."
We came in late about 9:30pm so tired from an long flight. Staff were very friendly with information on the bar and grill restaurant that was still open. The staff got us into a room very fast so we could get to the grill before it closed. The room was ok clean but smelled of cigarette smoke. We slept well and left early for the airport on the shuttle which was one of the reason for staying at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Jo
"YIKES! LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT HOTEL!"
I was staying close to the airport for convenience since I had a very early flight the next morning and didn't want to miss it. The hotel offered an airport shuttle. The place is a dump: stained carpets, dingy halls and lobby, torn and filthy curtains in the room, paper thin towels. The neighborhood is scary and no one who values their life should stay here. The only reason I gave it a "1" is because the staff was friendly, professional and courteous.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Not for the price"
Hotel smell horrible. The hallways and the elevators. Dislike when they ask for the posit and more for a place like that. $100.00 too much for deposit. The price should be similar to a motel 6 or something like it. Hotel just nasty. the only good thing was the staff.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"It was good for the price."
It was good. Very busy hotel. Left our car while on a trip. Driver didn't know we were headed to airport when we left, had to hurry to board plane. Very slow on the pick up. We probably won't stay for flight out again. But overall hotel was fine for the price.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Lori
"Nice visit."
I was taken aback by the practice of charging $100/guest for any unexpected damages to the room. It will be returned if no damage occured.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Lois A.
"Last choice"
This hotel should not have a Ramada sign on it. Very disappointed. The hotel is badly in need of renovation. It was depressing.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Comfortable bed after cancelled flight"
I would give this hotel a two star rating. It needs a remodel. I could tell the bathroom walls had been repaired multiple times. The bed was comfortable. Shuttle to Love field was on time and the driver was courteous.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Great staff, comfortable room, bar and grill better than expected. only issue was shuttle taking a looong time for pickup
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
RICHARD
"3 stars"
Pictures don't look like motel. Rooms don't look like in pics. Our room had a view of parking lot and you could not open sliding glass door to go outside. Room was cumfy and staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
anthony
"Will not be returning."
We needed a nice place overnight before leaving from Love field early the next morning. But we would've stayed somewhere else much nicer if I had known the shape or the location it was in. You get what you pay for but for $92 I expected alot more. Musty smell walking to our room in the hallway, obvious large mold spot in the bathroom ceiling that someone tried to cover with paint,toilet handle was broken, non draining shower,hair dryer did not work,very small room for 4 people and a very flat hard bed. We will go elsewhere next time.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Giana
"Dallas Texas Ramada Hotel stay"
Upon arriving at the hotel, I was given the room that was off the back of the hotel. I was able to enter the hotel lobby without my key because the door would not shut, in fact it was off track. I went back to the front desk and told the receptionist that I did not feel comfortable staying in that with me and I felt it was unsafe because the door could not be locked. He told me that it was perfectly safe, and I continue to disagree with him and demanded another room. I had no telephone reception in this room except if I dial zero for the operator. My cell phone was totally dead as well. It took the receptionist over an hour to fix the phone in my room so that I could get an outside line and dial long distance. There were other hotel customers that were sitting out in the main lobby across from the receptionist desk. Those members were using foul language and nothing was said to them by hotel management.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"NEVER STAY HERE!"
Terrible Hotel, Safety Deposit box isn't available because the manager with the Key isn't "Around". Came for Breakfast 45 minutes before it closed, asked repeatedly for them to bring out more food, was told they would, but they never did, and then when I went back at 930 to complain they said "We're about to close breakfast so now we won't put out more food." (Really???? You can't afford more bacon) Hotel refused to make it up to me and Hotels.com had to give me a gift certificate. NEVER STAY HERE!
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Art
"No, don't do it. Find someplace else!!!!"
Absolutely DISGUSTING! The neighborhood is horrible (not safe for a woman with three teenage girls), the lobby stunk, the room stunk, the ceilings are dirty, the beds are gross, the blankets are worse, the air in the room was actually wet, the carpet gave me the heebie geebies, we won't even talk about the bathroom. This room was not even worth half of what I spent! The new joke between us is; if something smells gross we say it "smells like Ramada!"
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Air conditioning sucked"
Ended up switiching rooms because the first room was not in the best condition air conditioning didn't work and the toilet cover was MIA, the staff had no problem giving us a different room which was a little more decent but the air condition still didn't get blow 70 old outdated unit from the 80's. The pool was nice and the water was clean and they had a nice gazeBo. But then we learned there is $100 deposit on top of the $76 room charge so for $176 total we would have stayed in a muuuuch nicer hotel, so much for trying to save money down grading to a "less expensive" hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
bad experience.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Abid
"Very friendly staff"
Everything was OK except when we got to the room the air conditioner wasn't working but the front clerk and nice woman immediately told me I could switch rooms with no problem so we did and that solve the problem especially since it was 105 outside
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Raul
"if you want a quite night sleep dont stay there"
The hotel was very poorly kept. The staff didn't seem concerned about our room being inadequate.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
kacey
"Don't do it"
One of the worst hotels I have stayed at in a while. Connected to a biker bar in a generally bad area. There was mold on the ceiling, tape covering the peephole, and a number of people just out drinking in the hallways. The staff, however, were extremely friendly and did everything they could to help the experience. This was the first time I almost just jumped back into the van and slept in the airport.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
"One night"
We landed late so we wanted a hotel near airport. The only issue we had is they did not have a crib or pack n play. So my 2 yr old had to be in a bed guarded by me while my husband slept in a different bed. The staff was nice and friendly at check in.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Marisa
"Perfect for overnight"
Perfect for an overnight stay before flight. Gentleman at front desk was very friendly, courteous, & helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great hotel. Everything rated excellent."
To me everything was excellent. Room clean, air conditioning excellent, staff very friendly. Coffee and tea was provided to us. Service was great!!! I especially liked the fridge in the room, but the only problem wad that it didn't cool well enough to put any food into it!!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
L.
Hotel is a little dated. Needs some "sprucing up" Perfect for a sleeping point. Friendly and accommodating staff. Good breakfast. Can't beat it for the money.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Don't do it!"
Rude staff. Charged my card an additional deposit, at check in, without first telling me.
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Emily
"Just ok...could use some improvement..."
There was a horrible smell throughout the hallways....they carpets in the hallways were really dirty...the room was ok..spacious..however the a/c didn't work fully..kept the room comfortable but you couldn't adjust it at all...so when you took a shower the room was really hot and stuffy...employees were extremely nice and helpful...breakfast was good..although I would have loved top have some fresh fruit...would stay again...although its ok by my standards wouldn't recommend for my friends...they tend to be more judgemental than me....
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
mikecia
"Ramada Inn - Not a nice Place"
The hotel was old but the shuttle service was the worst I have ever experienced. I was told the driver was on the way and had a few pick-ups before he would pick my 13yr old daughter and myself up and after an hour (we were 15 minutes from the hotel) we were picked up by an empty van, obviously after calling several times in the hour and half I stood at the rental car location they finally decided to send the van to pick us up. Extremely unreliable! There was silverfish in the bathroom. Will never stay in another Ramada Inn Ever!!!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015