All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Good!"
Front entrance closed by door has water in carpet and it appears to come from the upstairs room. Notified front desk upon discovery. Overall the stay was nice. Thanks!
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"Rude clerk"
I stayed for the first and last time. Property is unkept. Desk clerk was rude and on the phone all the time. Charge both my credit cards, did not provide receipt upon check in and did not let me speak to manager on duty. Stay away from this hotel
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
J
a piece of trash as we entered the room... the rest was ok
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Good place if attending market at World Trade Mart"
We stay here every time we come to the Dallas Trade Mart for apparel market. Here is what we love about this hotel: they treat us like queens, they take us to market via their shuttle every day, they pick us up at the airport, they have a good breakfast, and they do anything to accommodate us. Yes, this hotel is outdated, but it works wonderful for us!
4 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
It was good, except for the bed. The bed was comfortable but the middle was a little broke down.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
"I couldn't take a shower."
The shower would not work. The stopper for the drain was unattached. When I put it in the opening, it held the water, but I was unable to remove it, so I left the room with a tub of water for the clean-up people. Pretty sorry condition.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Old hotel"
Had a confirmed reservation for a king bed, with late check in . Got there at 8:15 and was told there were no king rooms and when you book thru a third party you "get what's left over". Rude woman at front desk. Never had this happen before with Expedia.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
rower
You get what you pay for at this location. It's an outdated and worn down property. Location to Love Field is the biggest plus. Front desk staff was friendly
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
"First Stay"
The hotel is old but the rooms are nice and clean. The Wi-Fi was outstanding and they have a shuttle to Love Field. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. If you are looking for fancy accommodations, stay someplace else. Great value for the price of the room.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Randall
"Old hotel"
This hotel is not in a very good area and is very old. The rooms are clean. We only stayed one night, so it was okay for that. If we go back, we will look for another hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Hotel is in bad need of renovation. The whole place was awful even the lobby furniture was filthy We decided to find another hotel because anything anywhere else was a upgrade. The staff agreed
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Incompetent and rude staff"
Front desk staff was extremely rude, stated that they had nearly canceled our reservation. Required payment even though room was pre-paid through Expedia booking. After double-charging our card, I had to call Expedia and have the double charge refunded. Expedia customer service was courteous, professional, and capable. Room itself was nothing special, but it would have been perfectly suitable if not for the terrible staff member that was working the desk on our arrival. The remainder of the hotel (halls, lobbies), was filthy and run-down, but the room itself had obviously been cleaned and prepped. Overall, not a great experience.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Disappointed in The Ramada Inn chain"
The front desk person was very nice when I checked in and was helpful with questions I had. The hotel was pretty run down for a Ramada Inn, I thought. My room was supposed to be a non smoking room but I could tell it used to be a smoking room because the smell of smoke was imbedded in the walls. Cleaning supplies were used to mask the scent of smoke but only made it worse. To top it off, the TV didn't work. I didn't call the desk to let them know. I just went to sleep. I left my car in extended stay. Five days are to be free then $10 per day afterward. I notice my card was charged $100 the day after I left. I haven't been able to call the hotel to see why yet but it will be addressed before I get back.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Might as well stay at motel 6 or days Inn."
Seriously, it would be cheaper. The Ramada smells very musty and dirty. It wasn't dirty to the eye as much as what you can smell. It's scary at night also.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
SB
"Close to downtown"
Close to downtown. Breakfast was fine. However, location is sketchy. Church next door has bars on it. Took a long time to check in with a lot of chaos with customers in front of me. Hotel kept deactivating my key card. Hotel smelled badly. Mold or mildew on ceiling in bathroom.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
Out of
"Terrible beds, cleaniness."
It was not a clean room and the beds were uncomfortable. I would definitely not recommend this hotel. Only stayed there because it was close to my son's hospital that he was having surgery at the following morning.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"Not Bad, Not Good either"
Did not care for this hotel. The room was musty and humid. the place needs to be updated. Does not look or feel very clean. The girl at the front desk was very cute though. That was about the only good thing
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Alex
"Mediocre hotel"
Immediately walking into the room, I did not feel the room was of 3-star quality. The room had a stuffy feeling to it. The room would start off blistering cold but by middle of the night near morning the A/C was turned off. No matter placing the thermostat on 10 (highest) cool setting the room would not get any colder. The floor at times felt wet. Also the room lacked outlet sockets. The room was just not up to standards. If you need last minute accommodations for just a weekend, the room will suffice but any longer than that I would not suggest staying here.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Disappointed Hotel Chain"
Towels were rough and small. Stopper in the tub was broken. TV was small and mounted so that it would not turn to be seen except on the bed.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"THE WORST STAY EVER!!"
Went to Dallas for a seminar, stayed at this ramada inn love-field and did not enjoy my stay at all... When I first arrived the oldest lady at front desk was very rude and nasty, yelling at customers, didn't wanna hear anything but what she had to say only!!! She didn't wanna accommodate me regarding me not using my credit card to pay for the cost of the room as well as fees for accidental, she refused my stay without a credit card on file when I stated I was paying cash!!Thanks to a nice young lady at the front desk who offered to help me out and let me stay using my form of payment.. The room carpet was dirty, the hallways was also dirty, trash behind the beds and a smelly old odor throughout room and hotel, also the bed was so old you could here the wood crackin when u lay down or even sit on the bed.. The cover spread was so old and dirty with a antique smell! I never knew that their was comforter still around like that! It smell Like it came from a thrift store straight to the hotel wooden bed! The shuttle driver was a very nice and the young lady at the front desk was awesome! The older lady needs to go to school and learn how to b more precessional in a business setting...She act like her name is Mrs Ramada Inn!
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Tanielle
The hotel smelled and looked very run down. Not sure how it got 3 stars.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
"Not happy. Not going to stay here again."
I was not given the room that I had booked. I booked a king bed room, and was given a room with two double beds, when enquired the hotel staff said that they gave my room to someone else, and now don't have any more. Ridiculous. Also, I had requested for an Airport Shuttle for picking me, as I was reaching late in night. The hotel staff asked me to wait at the airport for 1 hour for next possible shuttle. Not the service I would expect from Ramada.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Abdul Gaffar
It was fine the room was clean but had a funny smell the check in people were really kind and good and quick the restaurant wasn't very good service but the food was OK beds were really comfortable love the pillows
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Jana
"GOOD HOTEL FOR THE PRICE"
NO WHERE NEAR AS BAD AS THE REVIEWS SAY , I HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL AND THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Ashley
"Nope."
Hotel smelled of weed, smoke, and trash. Our room smelled of smoke, and toilet didn't work. It took maintenance too long to arrive so we ended up fixing it ourselves. Bar area: Bartender had ZERO knowledge of drink making, and the beer was spur (old) tasting.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Old"
Friendly staff close too airport. However, old and dirty
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
The room was dirty - black mold in the bathroom. The shower water pressure was horrible - a trickle! The whole place has a very bad odor! The daytime desk girl could answer nothing about the area. The afternoon evening desk worker was much better. I would not stay there again or recommend the place to anyone!
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Hotel could go for an updated look but the stay was great. Easy interstate access!! Friendly staff...
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"The hotel is close to the airport ."
When I checked in everything was fine . When I walked the hall ways they smelled. It's sad because the hotel has potential . I woke up at 4 am only to realize I stepped on a cockroach. I almost fell on the floor with such discuss. I packed my things and checked out told the front desk and he could only look at me and I'm not the manager take a card .,I so F!! Upset !!!
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"They gave away my room"
I reserved a room at this hotel, gave them my credit card, called ahead to let them know I would be arriving late and they still gave away my room. I arrived a little before midnight to be told, without apology and with a lot of attitude, that they had given my room away, AND they charged my card for the room. They later refunded the charge to my card, but that is the only positive part of my experience. I have stayed at Ramada hotels in other cities and was treated very well, so I can only assume it is the management of this particular hotel. Re the hotel itself, I only saw the lobby of course, but was not impressed with its condition or cleanliness.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Tami
"Not likely to return"
The facility was run down and in a bad neighborhood. We decided to check out as soon as we got to our room. On a positive note, the staff was very pleasant, and assured us the charges would be removed.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"business"
good place to layover
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
howard
"Ac didnt work.. Terrible place"
First off when we get there the AC did not work I walked into the room and it was about 94 degrees in there. So I call for a maintenance man, they told me he would be there in 10 minutes so I waited. I waited for about 30 minutes and then went to the desk only to be told they did not have a maintenance man at night. I was furious, so then the next morning a guy finally came to look at it and switched it out only for a even worse air conditioner unit. At this time I requested a different room. They acted like they could not do that so after some hassle they finally put me in a different room and the AC was working in that one. The staff was very rude and not very helpful. Also not a good part of town, every time I went downstairs there were homeless people all over the place. I do not recommend this hotel or any others in the area. Spend the extra money and go to the Hilton up the road
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"You get what you pay for!"
Room was ok, lighting in bathroom was too dark, beds too small. They should have queen size beds. Breakfast was ok nothing special, probably won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Bobbie
"Loud"
Nice staff. Noisey!!!!! Slamming doors and hollering all night!! Hotel was not in best shape.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
AC didn't work very well. Had it on the lowest setting and it never cooled down, and it felt humid in the room.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Awsome"
Love it. STAFF very friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Cheryl
"Once was too much"
We arrived late on a Saturday evening. Some of the people hanging out in the lobby seemed sketchy. The first room we were given had an air conditioner that barely worked. We switched room & the AC worked great. The room itself was ok, but the hallways were gross. Stains everywhere, needed lots of TLC. I didn't feel comfortable going out of my room alone. Breakfast was very average. Thankfully we were only there about 9 hours. $10/hour was not worth it. We won't be back. The best part was the free shuttle to the airport. The woman driving us was very nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Kristi
"In a Pinch"
Needed a room close to the airport for one night. This was typical Ramada Inn. last time I stayed at a Ramada I said never again. This confirms that! Toilet tank lid missing, No face cloth, dark and dingy. Staff wasn't very friendly. I had to ask where the room was and walked forever to get there. I could have parked much closer had staff told me. I'm being kind giving it a 2 rating.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Very Disappointed"
This was a very disappointing stay. The shuttle took over an hour for pick up and it was only about a 10 minute drive. The room is in obvious need of updating and repairs. Mold was around the bathtub. Bedspreads were missing from the bed. The positive is that the pillows were very comfortable. Would not recommend a stay at this property until renovated.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"We would stay again!!"
We were in town for the Garth Brooks concert. The first hotel we stayed was god awful so glad we found this one for the second night at a reasonable rate... Cindy was awesome!!! Made us feel right at home.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"NEVER STAY HERE!!!!"
I was to book and pay upon check in when I arrived but the hotel changed their policy and took the money from my account the night before we arrived. When I called about it I was told that they changed their policy and that was "just how we do things here." Not right. This is not the policy of Hotels.com. Hotels.com should follow up on this. When we arrived the lady working the counter was rude. We found two cochroaches in our bathroom. The door leading outside to the parking lot was just outside our room but would not open from the outside with our room key. All during the night people would go in and out the door and slam it shut which kept us up most of the night. When we complained the desk person at 3:00 a.m. would not move us or do anything about it. This was the worst stay I have ever had.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Donnita
I'm pretty sure I got bug bites there! Bugs in the room! Wouldn't stay there again!
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"Forget Expedia-hotel is somehow okay in comparison"
we got a room with 2 beds and chose one with the feature to have a cot put in the room for 10 extra dollars a night. We even called hotel to confirm. No problem, they say. Wrong-when we got there, we couldnt have one put in because it was a "fire hazard" which is fine but we would have chosen a different hotel if we had known that. One of us slept on the floor every night. When I called expedia about it, the lady literally didn't understand english and kept trying to tell me that we didn't pay for the cot. The problem was the amount of beds, not the amount of money spent. She finally agreed to transfer me to supervisor- i was on hold for 20 minutes and then they hung up on me the second it transferred. I should be compensated in some way and expedia didnt care one bit. One day of the three we stayed, our AC went out. The coffee maker hadnt been cleaned in the new room we were issued. Half of the dressers didnt have doorknobs. We also had to keep getting our key cards replaced and the side door where our car was parked didnt work.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Jay
"Dallas Layover Hotel"
Conveniently close to the airport and major freeway. Treat only as a layover hotel, the place is a dump but the rooms are surprisingly ok.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
My stay was comfortable, for the most part. However, the bathroom commode seat was broken before we checked in. We looked the room over,called the front desk about the commode &was told that it would be fixed right away. When we checked out, it still had not been fixed. Everything else was fine. We commend the shuttle service & the shuttle drivers. And the management and staff for making adjustments t assist us. That was five stars plus! Thank you very much! Ms. Wilson & Ms.Holmes.
4 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
a.f.
"Not a Destination"
We stayed to meet an early morning flight at Love Field. Neighborhood is very sketchy the property is way overdue for a refit.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Donald
"Messy N Useless"
Not what I expected
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"Nice Motel"
If we could get that motel for the same price we got on expedia this last time we would use the Ramada Inn everytime we go to Dallas. The staff was very courteous, room was clean and comfortable, and easy to get to. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Needs Updating"
Needs thorough cleaning and updating
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015