All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
71 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL, 60601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Not bad"
This is a great location if you're staying downtown. My only complaint was that my room was so hot. The air was on full blast and on the coolest setting, that part was miserable for me. Besides that, everyone working there was super nice and friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Chicago Wyndham Riverfront"
The only thing I thought was bad was $61.00 for one night of valet parking. Everything else was good to excellent.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"great time"
Had a great time !! Service at the hotel was wonderful!
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Rude bellman"
Everything went well until the last day, the bellman took forever to help us get our luggage to the lobby (we ended up carrying it ourselves). He did help carrying our luggage to the taxi, we had no cash to tip him.. he was rude about it- he walked away making faces and murmuring stuff. That I found very disrespectful, I did feel bad for not tipping him but after the way he acted.. Sorrynotsorry.
5 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
maria
We went into Chicago for the Weekend for a Blackhawks Game. The Hotel was perfect. We will be staying there again in the near future!!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Nick
"St. Patrick's Weekend"
Great place to stay anytime. I picked the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront for the location, for St. Patrick's Day. Great location and great service. You pay for parking but that is the norm in the downtown area.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"birthday trip"
Had a great time. The view of the river was great.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Dennis
"Stay in Chicago"
Room was very small and difficult to move around, especially with suitcases. Not enough storage in dresser to place clothes in for a longer stay. Bathroom supplies like soap and toilet paper was minimal, soaps never replaced even when used to almost gone. Housekeeping was good except sluggish replenishment which could be a management issue. Beds were exceptionally comfortable, rooms were quiet. Great central location to shops, restaurants,museums, etc
6 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"friendship holiday"
Booked Wyndham Riverfront for view and location. Very nice location. Disappointed did not have pool. Housekeeping needs a little help. Did not have wash cloths or foot towel for use for exiting shower. Overall enjoyed the room. Also room service was very good.
2 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
Great,clean,comfortable. View was great.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Just what we were looking for."
Just what we were looking for. It was a great hotel in a great area of Chicago.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great hotel. Excellent river north location."
Loved the river view and proximity to everything!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Beware of sales pitch"
The hotel is very conveniently located, the room large, quiet and comfortable. Service was mixed: very helpful reception, but room wasn't cleaned until late afternoon and not adequately supplied with bathroom amenities for two. But we will never stay at this hotel again for one reason: when we checked in, the front desk had us stop by the concierge desk for a "special welcome gift." This turned out to be a "free breakfast," where they would pitch a real estate purchase. We didn't take them up on it --inappropriate and insulting
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Excellent stay. Clean, pretty room. Great location near everything, the river and restaurants, shopping on Michigan Ave., Millennium Park. Service was friendly and attentive. The outdoor bar was a great place for a drink and to people watch.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great place"
Great place with excellent service.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
The river view was well worth the extra cost - magnificent views of Marina Towers, Trump Tower, the Wrigley Building and other iconic Chicago buildings as well as the boats and bridges and fun street life.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Carolyne
"Great Chicago location!"
My husband and I stayed one night at this hotel. It was a great location for shopping, theater, and dining.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great experience"
Enjoyed my stay of four nights. Quiet and large room on 38 floor. Within walking distance to most sites. Restaurants close by. Will be back.
4 night family trip May 25, 2015
Josephine
Great hotel, spacious, clean, comfortable, friendly staff.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
Johanna
"Loved the Wyndham"
I was here on business and loved the location. Very close to the L, the river walk, tons of places to eat. This would be a great place for business or pleasure.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
Deb
"Great downtown stay minus the Valet"
Great hotel, updated and clean. The only complaint was the valet service. VERY expensive, and the text ahead service to get our car didn't work. We waited 45 mins to get the car.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Nice Hotel/Location"
We only stayed for one night, but it was a nice hotel. The hotel was within distance of many popular attractions.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Kay
"Terrible"
The hotel service is terrible. I will never visit again.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Incredible view!"
Best view I've ever had at a hotel. Easy walk to everywhere we wanted to go: Millennium Park, skyline boat tour, shopping, museums. We couldn't have been happier! Thank you.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"Satisfied with the Wyndhom"
I found the room to be quiet, well designed and comfortable. Location was excellent and I was able to walk to restaurants and easily hail a cab
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Great View with Challenges"
AC struggled all night to cool the room that was west facing and staff had left curtains open. Texted to retrieve valet parked car. Response indicated a 20 minute wait. Actual wait was 45 minutes.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Great Hotel - Great Location"
We ended up with a corner room on the 30th floor overlooking the river. What an amazing view - we didn't want to leave our room! The hotel staff was very nice and our room was clean and comfortable. From the hotel, it's an easy walk to River North or The Loop. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Experience was excellent except elevators were extremely slow. We wound up using the stairs several times.......
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great stay in chicago"
Great Hotel. The complimentary wireless internet was pretty bad.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Location is great"
This hotel is in a great neighborhood. The elevators are slow, the havc system is noisy. We were near the elevators and stairs and you could hear the maids at their station all the time. I couldn't sleep with all the noise.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice location up north."
Good hotel in good location. When raining, they offered an umbrella. Clean room with really comfy beds. Rates were a little higher than some of the higher end hotels. No pool or jacuzzi nor gift shop. Internet did not work in the room, had to go to lobby to work. The speed of free onternet is really slow.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Lab
"Exploring downtown Chicago"
Wonderful & helpful staff. Great location. For the price we paid, (high) I found the room to be not very sound proof and loud (from the hallway & other rooms). The elevator(s) pretty slow for the number of guests the hotel was accommodating.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
The staff was great!!! Very friendly and accomodating. The location of the hotel was excellent. The rooms in general were very clean and comfortable. However the a/c did not work properly. The TV was also on the blink. The noise from the hallway was very loud...doors seemed paper thin. The elevators are extremely slow. Overall a great hotel, but with a few problems.
3 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Can' Wait To Do It AGAIN!!!"
This hotel is beautiful and very, very comfortable. I can't wait til I stay here again this will be the hotel for me. It's close to everything the BEAUTIFUL riverfront view was MARVELOUS!!!!!!. Just breath taking.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Bluemistress
"I will definitely return, if....."
I will definitely return if the price is right. When I first took a looked at the website, the room was well over $400, but I soon learned that that was for an extremely busy Chicago weekend. When I moved my stay up a week, I got the room for less than $250. At that price, I give it 5 stars and hope for a return visit! The location is excellent, and I had a river view from the large windows in my very spacious room. The staff was friendly, helpful, and courteous.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Vierannie
"stinky, poor sleep"
Bad sewer smell intolerable, attempted repair in bathroom unsuccessful: they shouldn't be renting this room. All pillows are huge and they couldn't provide a flat one so I slept on a folded towel. Combination of both those problems caused two sleepless nights and a terrible neck/headache. Woke at 5 am to prep a lecture but the coffeemaker didn't work and nothing was open yet. Miserable.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"awesome girls get away'"
We had an awesome time for our girls get away the suite was beautiful and Catarina showed excellent customer service as usual!! I will definitely be back
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Danita
"Great Experience"
Every aspect of the stay was enjoyable. The staff was exceptional!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"NFL Draft Weekend"
Staff was friendly, courteous, and very helpful. Great area to stay. I would recommend to anyone!!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Would stay again"
Very comfortable, perfect location
1 night trip May 3, 2015
"Great view!"
Great location! Great view of river especially at night with the city lights! Will stay again. Room was spacious with mini fridge and couch seating along with desk and beds.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Erica
"Good location for business"
Good clean, little high on the price.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
This hotel is very comfortable in a great location in downtown Chicago. The Wyndham is walking distance from fantastic shopping, food, and museums. I love that the hotel had a fitness room with a nice number of treadmills, weight machines, and dumbbells. However, the fitness room has a bit of a strong odor. If you have a delicate nose, it might be better to go for a run through downtown Chicago.
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great Hotel w/view of the city, perfect location"
Nice and clean hotel, great customer service. Only complaint that I have is having the room next to the elevator. It sucks when you're trying to sleep in the next morning and people are standing right at the elevator having full loud conversations.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Pro
"Girls Weekend"
There were two weddings the day we arrived. They only have four elevators and one was being worked on so there was a lot of standing around. The guests staying next to us were up all night and so it was a restless night. After that though it was great, we needed more towels and toilet paper and got them fairly quickly. It's a great location with beautiful city views.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Sara
Loved the room! It was spacious with a great layout.Our stay was short but indulged in room service and it was wonderful!
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Teresa
"Will stay here again"
Excellent location. Great service. I had something that I needed to print - they have a computer/printer area free of charge.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
CHRISTINE
"Not such a riverfront view"
The location was perfect but that was about it, when we arrived they gave us a Double bed when we booked a king. They moved us to a new room but was on one of the first couple floors when we booked a higher up room for a riverfront view. Finally get to our new room on the third try and it has the view of alley ways. Even though they took a $100 off for the inconvenience, I wouldn't come back here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great place!"
Great place, perfect location, very nice view...
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015