All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here71 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL, 60601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Perfect anniversary celebration!"
We had a great two day stay celebrating our 33rd anniversary. The room was very nice and the view was great! I was able to get a great price especially for Chicago. Everything was walking distance from our hotel. We went with another couple. Great weekend!
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
Sara
"First stay"
Loved our first stay in Chicago! The location was amazing!
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not all it's cracked up to be."
Stayed for 2 nights with friends, total of 4 rooms booked. Despite asking for them to be near each other on two occasions prior to arrival, we were spread about through the hotel. One room was extremely small, which is reasonable given it was on the end and the hotel was in the middle of the city. But unfortunately, it was GROSS. Stains in the bathroom, run down shelving in the bathroom, carpet was dirty and pulling away from the floor in many areas.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Beautiful, but not entirely comfortable"
Loved the view! Appreciated the early check-in. Wish the room would have had some sort of fan--much too quiet & could hear everything in the halls since our room was right by the elevator. Also, softer blankets would have made it more comfortable-- the extra 'throw' in the closet was the scratchiest blanket I've ever felt! Bathroom & shower were awesome!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very Cold!"
Cold!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Kent
"Great get away weekend"
We had a river view which was great. The location was very central for shopping restaurants and the train. My only complaint and it is a minor one was the wi fi. It was very poor and kept loosing the connection.
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Great Experience"
The view from our room was beautiful!!! Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful!! Had an amazing time and can't wait to return!!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jody
"Beautiful Hotel in Heart of the City"
Did not spend much time in the room & hotel, but I was extremely satisfied. Room was extremely spacious, beds were comfortable, and everything was very clean and modern. Beautiful location in downtown Chicago. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Christina
"Great river views!"
Nice hotel and good value for the money.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Greg
"Good Times"
Booked the hotel on a web site and we were pleased with all of the services provided. I would recommend this hotel anytime.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Sara
"February Stay"
Service was friendly and professional. Love the convenient location and décor . The River View room was a little small this time(we have stayed here before.) GREAT bar and the food was very reasonably priced-good selection!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"OK if you're not driving..."
Best hotel wifi I've ever experienced. Also, they should tell you it's going to be over $40 to even self-park, and over $60 to valet for one night. A bit ridiculous.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great Location!"
Great Location! Staff was very friendly. Room could use some updating and cleaning - new grout/caulking in the bathroom would help immensely. Always appeared dirty.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great hotel, couldn't ask for me!!"
Overall we had a great stay. The hotel is convienently located downtown and in walking distance to many attractions. Our room was clean and modern providing us with everything we needed. We would definetly stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Great, recommendable experience"
For a quick stay in Chicago, This hotel provided just the experience and comfort I was seeking. Location was great and staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Rafael
"Perfect!"
Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Rooms were super clean and comfortable and surprisingly big. Free Keurig's in the room!! Excellent, excellent location, close to everything.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Great location and comfortable room"
Perfect location for shopping and museums
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Great easy stay, parking was expensive but in downtown Chicago what else would you expect.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Nick
"Amazing Stay at the Wyndham"
I came to the Wyndham to stay in Chicago for my birthday. It was my first time ever staying in a Wyndham hotel and I had a wonderful stay. The room was beautiful. Despite already getting a discounted price for the room I paid for, I even got upgraded to some sort of special room because it was my birthday. The view was beautiful. I had a spectacular view of the river and the city. The hotel is conveniently placed in the center of everything so nothing is very far away. And there are a lot of available taxis in the area so if one is necessary, it is easy to get one. The only mild complaint I have is that the room was a little cold (it was the end of December). But it wasn't unbearable by any means. And the wonderful service, location and room definitely made it worth it. Overall, I loved my stay at the Wyndham. I would absolutely come again next year and I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to stay in Chicago.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Alexandra
"good room nice hotel"
Nice hotel good room
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Ted
"Very nice Hotel!"
Minus the blizard this hotel was right where you want to be on a trip to Chicago.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Carissa
"Top of Chicago"
Was great mid winter rest, they offered me room on top floor, awesome view except the ice machine right across the hall had no door and was loud. The concierge gave me a welcome packed but then tried pushing me into a condo unit showing, and made fun of me when I said I think il just go for a run before dinner. $61 to park car seem a little high. But over all nice property.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Weekend get away"
Gorgeous views and convenient location!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
christie
"Nice View"
Great hotel and perfect location for both Millennium Park and the Miracle Mile. The river side definitely offers the better view.
2 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Booked on a tight timeline"
I reserved the room at 5pm for that night and was able to get in for a great price. Great service, the room was excellent.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Cesar
"Great experience!"
Great hotel, polite staff, great location! Only issue was GPS struggled to find location.
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
Tara
"Unexpectadly Wonderful"
Great hotel.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
"Good week long stay"
Very nice rooms and overall hotel
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay at the Wyndham Grand, Chicago"
Easy location from Lake Shore Drive. Excellent location for food, shopping, nightlife and sightseeing. Front desk staff upgraded our room to a magnificent corner view of the river and the city. Room was cleaned well daily and bed and bedding was extremely comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Patrice
"Awesome!"
Wonderful stay! I got there an hour before check-in and they got me into my room and even gave me a welcome packet with coupons to local restaurants. Very nice and clean room with a view! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Chicago weekend"
Great location and hotel
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"horrible staff with no hospitality"
The hotel itself was nice. The view was beautiful. The staff on the other hand was the worst I've ever experienced. We were not greeted nor welcomed. It took us 20 minutes to get all of our bags to the room because no one would help us until my friend actually had to ask for help. The front desk staff was cold and unwelcoming. That night as we were deciding what to order for dinner, there was a knock at the door. It was security saying we were having a party and being too loud. We invited him in to see it was only 3 of us in our pajamas. He insisted the noise was coming from our room and even stayed there arguing with us! I immediately called to speak to a manager only for them to tell me there was no management staff available and they would contact me. Of course that never happened. I have never been more insulted in my entire life! The only good thing about this hotel are the views and you can get that from any decent hotel in the city. I wouldn't stay here again if someone paid me.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
anna
"Nice to be downtown"
Very Good Hotel except bar Irish Coffee
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Kalevi
"Roomy room"
Everything was great. However, I asked for a room with a "view", what I actually recieved was a room with a view of the other buildings fire escapes. They should be more honest about rooms with a view.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"classy hotel in perfect location"
What an awesome stay! It is in the heart of Chicago in a very luxurious area (across from Trump Towers). You can walk to shows, restaurants, millennium park and mag mile. The room was huge and spotless,the beds were incredibly comfortable and the bathroom shower was huge with a separate bath. Views are excellent and hotel staff was extremely friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
gwyn
Great location right on the river in the loop. Staff very friendly. Views wonderful. Clean rooms and nice fitness ctr.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"View of a brick walk"
You'd think if you book the king suite that you'd open your window to Chicago's skyline or a view of the riverfront not in my case. I received a view of brick wall and a view of the city if you stood in the far corner of the room. After I waited almost an hour to receive my key and I was the only one the rep was dealing with, I guess there was an issue with the fax machine being in the reservation office that was closed due to the Martin Luther King holiday. I was completely exhausted after that experience! In my entirety of checking into hotels I never experienced anything like it.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
the traveler
"234"
The hotel is really nice, but when I check in at reception they told me "we are going to take deposit and then when you leave it is will be back to your account" it doesn't come back until now which $160.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Mohammed
Good experience; clean and spacious. Would recommend. Good location.
"Very nice experience."
Great location in downtown loop. Easy walking distance to shopping and fantastic restaurants. The staff was very professional and nice, without exception. Room size was adequate, and every item necessary for a nice stay was in good supply.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
We stayed just 1 night to go to a blackhawks game at the united center. The room was great, the hotel was a short cab ride away from the United Center, and the neighborhood was nice. The hotel restaurant was good, and we were within walking distance or a short cab ride from other restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Stacey
"A Great Saturday night in Chicago"
We took the Metra in to the city. It is within a mile of the Ogilvie station. There are lots of restauraunts near the hotel. Not sure why, but we ended up in a suite. The suite was clean, comfortable, and quiet. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Alan
"Clean, Great Location, modern"
A great option... great view of the city. Was upgraded at check in because of Expedia VIP status
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great Hotel on the river!"
Came to Chicago for a Bulls game and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Plus, we were in walking distance of so many different restaurants and bars. Definitely will stay here again on our next trip!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Jamie
"girls weekend"
great location, hotel staff super nice, only downfall was room was extremely hot, couldn't get the room to cool down, only mirror is in bathroom and lighting is low in main room....with 4 women getting ready not the best situation:)! would stay again just for the location!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Very nice hotel and staff."
Everyone we encountered was eager to please and help any way they could. I will stay with them again.
Jeanne
"Chicago Central"
Great location for downtown Chicago, room was spacious, perks such as single pod coffee maker, fridge, lobby bar and free wifi. Staff was helpful and all amenities were wonderful! We will be staying again!
jan
"Rooms are very hot!"
The climate control in the rooms is very difficult. It was either very hot (70 Degrees on Thermostat) or very cold (69 Degrees on Thermostat) and no way to open the window. Showers leak water all over the bathroom floor.
"Loved it"
Totally enjoyed our stay! Beautiful view, great location, awesome hotel. Highly recommended!
2 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
"trip to Wale concert stays at Wyndham"
Loved this hotel