All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here71 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL, 60601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Needs more mirrors"
Great location. Nice hotel. Comfortable. My only complaint is that there are only 2 mirrors in the bathroom, which makes it difficult for 4 women sharing a room.
4 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Everything great except for valet parking service."
Loved our room. Hotel staff gave my friends and I adjoining rooms and beautiful river view. Had delicious breakfasts. My only complaint is with the valet parking. I parked my car for 2 days. When I left to go home, I noticed that someone had opened my bag of twizzlers candy. All that was left was 1 twizzler and part of the top of the bag. I don't care about the candy.....I don't like the fact that someone was snooping in my car. Not good.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"River view excellent"
Spent two nights in river-view room, 28th floor. Excellent experience overall.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"purchaing manager"
this Hotel was great service was Plus.
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Greg
"Family Fun!!"
Although it was a short stay,we enjoyed the service,cleanliness, comfort of the beds,and Riverfront view! We've stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Ernestine
"Nice, clean and conveniently located."
The Wyndham was very nice and in a great location. The room was big and recently renovated, so everything was in great shape. Our view wasn't much, but we didn't upgrade to get a river view, so it's no big deal.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Justin
"Perfect location!"
It was the perfect location for all that we wanted to do and see, the staff was very friendly and attentive.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
ashley
"Great room with a view!"
We flew up for the weekend to visit Chicago and enjoy the St. Patrick's Day festivities. The hotel was perfect. Great location, very nice room, awesome view of the river and accommodating staff. We will definitely be back.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Lihea
"Nice accommodations with one exception."
The stay was fine with one exception. I thought thought the policy of charging a fee for the higher speed internet was unnecessary and unfair.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Location was perfect. Everything was less than a 2 mile walk in downtown Chicago.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Brad
"Great Location! Be sure to ask!"
Hotel location was awesome. But it took us a day to figure it out. Wish we would have know how close (walking distance) Michigan Ave is to the hotel.
4 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Excellent Business Hotel"
Excellent business hotel. The room was good size with a contemporary feel. overall the hotel is nice size not so large that you get lost in it. Additionally the location is well positioned between the financial district and river north area.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Awesome weekend getaway!"
We came to Chicago for my husband's birthday. We were able to upgrade to a beautiful suite. The room was spacious and we had a view of both the city and the riverfront. The pillows were awesome and I investigated and found out who manufactured them. I ordered a set as soon as I got home. I can't wait to come back to Chicago and stay at the Wyndham Grand again.
2 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Laurie
"3 night stay"
It served its purpose. Hotel breakfast was great.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Barry
"EXCELLENT EVENING!!!!!"
Perfect!!!!! We had dinner in the hotel and could see the House of Blues from the restaurant window!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"A room with a view"
We had a nice room with a view of the river. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom roomy. I loved the size of shower but did not like the shower head. Good value for the price.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Catherine
"Nice River View"
We upgraded to a room facing the river and had a wonderful view. We ate at Hoyt's which was very good, but somewhat limited in selections.
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"great"
great
12 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Jenece Lynne
"If you want sleep, don't stay here."
Will not stay at hotel again. Tried to sell us vacation packages when we arrived and wouldn't take no for an answer. From 6am- checkout, there was constant slamming noises coming from hotel staff. We did not get much sleep. Door to room was also not working correctly. Rooms were not as nice as I thought.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Christopher
"Hawks night"
It was very nice the door man was very helpful
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Questionabale booking, maid service and valet"
I had reserved our room and paid in advance on Jan 17th for Valentine's Day weekend, Friday and Saturday night. When we arrived, once getting to our room we discovered that we had a room with 2--queen beds. Went to front desk to discover that they had overbooked kings so they had placed us in 2--queens. Nice "Romantic" weekend?? For our inconvenience we were given a complimentary breakfast, which I assumed would be probably worth $50 since we are in Chicago. No, they have a preselected comp breakfast and according to the menu we were comp'd @ $25. I also had to request some kind of compensation. The maid did not replenish any of the toiletries in the bathroom on Saturday morning. Since they were used, I would of expected them to be refilled. We had to retrieve tickets from our car and discovered that the valet parking, leave your driver's window down and your keys laying in the seat. I don't appreciate my vehicle being open to the elements or animals. For a $650 hotel expense for 2--nights I just expected more that that.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Shannon
"The very best service"
Excellent. I was in Chicago for surgery during a blizzard. The entire staff from management to housekeeping took a personal interest in me and my wellbeing. My family and I were very well taken care of. The staff made sure I had my transportation needs handled etc. the best hotel service i have ever had. I am returning to Chicago for upcoming surgeries and will certainly stay here!
2 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"Wyndham Chicago Riverfront Hotel - A great place"
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff was extremely courteous. The location of the hotel was perfect for shopping. I would definitely stay here again. We also had appetizers and drinks at the hotel. The appetizers were delicious.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Debra
"Superb stay!"
Couldn't imagine any better location for visiting Chicago for the first time! all of the main attractions were in walking distance. we had a corner room with an absolutely spectacular view! the room itself was very spacious and much bigger than I expected! the hotel staff was very friendly, helpful, polite and professional!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Perfect anniversary celebration!"
We had a great two day stay celebrating our 33rd anniversary. The room was very nice and the view was great! I was able to get a great price especially for Chicago. Everything was walking distance from our hotel. We went with another couple. Great weekend!
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
Sara
"Great Experience!"
Great Hotel, originally I reserved a night in a deluxe king room, but upon arrival we were upgraded to a wonderful suite on the 34th floor with great views of bothe the city and river, for free!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"First stay"
Loved our first stay in Chicago! The location was amazing!
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not all it's cracked up to be."
Stayed for 2 nights with friends, total of 4 rooms booked. Despite asking for them to be near each other on two occasions prior to arrival, we were spread about through the hotel. One room was extremely small, which is reasonable given it was on the end and the hotel was in the middle of the city. But unfortunately, it was GROSS. Stains in the bathroom, run down shelving in the bathroom, carpet was dirty and pulling away from the floor in many areas.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Nice, but needs some attention"
The Wyndham Grand Chicago is a very nice hotel and I had a nice stay, but it needs a little "fixing". You can tell a few years ago it was new and nice and luxury, but now there were some things in the room that were just old and broken. Little things - the switch on the lamp was broken, the towel rack in the bathroom was all beat up and towels were not new and plush, the desk was a scratched up, and one day my shower water was not hot. Nothing major and overall all it's a very nice hotel, the staff is GREAT, but a day or two of handyman stuff and it could back up to it's full potential.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Beautiful, but not entirely comfortable"
Loved the view! Appreciated the early check-in. Wish the room would have had some sort of fan--much too quiet & could hear everything in the halls since our room was right by the elevator. Also, softer blankets would have made it more comfortable-- the extra 'throw' in the closet was the scratchiest blanket I've ever felt! Bathroom & shower were awesome!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very Cold!"
Cold!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Kent
"Great get away weekend"
We had a river view which was great. The location was very central for shopping restaurants and the train. My only complaint and it is a minor one was the wi fi. It was very poor and kept loosing the connection.
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Great Experience"
The view from our room was beautiful!!! Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful!! Had an amazing time and can't wait to return!!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jody
Nice modern clean upscale hotel in the heart of downtown Chicago
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel in Heart of the City"
Did not spend much time in the room & hotel, but I was extremely satisfied. Room was extremely spacious, beds were comfortable, and everything was very clean and modern. Beautiful location in downtown Chicago. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Christina
"Great river views!"
Nice hotel and good value for the money.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Greg
"Good Times"
Booked the hotel on a web site and we were pleased with all of the services provided. I would recommend this hotel anytime.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Sara
"February Stay"
Service was friendly and professional. Love the convenient location and décor . The River View room was a little small this time(we have stayed here before.) GREAT bar and the food was very reasonably priced-good selection!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"OK if you're not driving..."
Best hotel wifi I've ever experienced. Also, they should tell you it's going to be over $40 to even self-park, and over $60 to valet for one night. A bit ridiculous.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great views"
Great views if you are riverside. Super quiet room, too. I appreciate that. I stayed on thr 35th floor. Location is good if you have business in the Loop but want access to MIch Ave or River North.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great Location!"
Great Location! Staff was very friendly. Room could use some updating and cleaning - new grout/caulking in the bathroom would help immensely. Always appeared dirty.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great hotel, couldn't ask for me!!"
Overall we had a great stay. The hotel is convienently located downtown and in walking distance to many attractions. Our room was clean and modern providing us with everything we needed. We would definetly stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Great, recommendable experience"
For a quick stay in Chicago, This hotel provided just the experience and comfort I was seeking. Location was great and staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Rafael
"Nice hotel in the heart of the city"
Had a great time. Hotel was by everything walking distance or a short cab ride away. Fast easy check in. Nice friendly staff and made me feel welcomed.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Trevon
Amazing view. Very close to restaurants and retail stores. Ten minute walk to millennium park. Very spacious and well kept rooms. Concierge and hotel staff very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Great location, walking distance to great restaurants.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Perfect location, spacious rooms, great staff"
I loved everything about this hotel. The location is excellet, the views are great, the staff was extremely nice and helpful and the rooms were big and very clean. I loved it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
"Would definitely return"
Spacious room, particularly the bathroom with separate tub and shower. Very clean. Service was excellent - I called down to ask if a microwave was available on any of the floors, and they offered to bring one to my room. Within a few minutes, a man brought one. View from river-view room was incredible.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great room great service"
Great location and room was good size and clean. All staff was very helpful. Only downside was daily rate ($61) for keeping a car with the hotel but this is probably the case with all hotels in downtown Chicago.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Perfect!"
Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Rooms were super clean and comfortable and surprisingly big. Free Keurig's in the room!! Excellent, excellent location, close to everything.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015