All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Great room
    Delicious food
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
Stayed on the 16th floor amazing view.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Tiffany
Very nice hotel. We had room 3315 and both queen beds were VERY SQUEAKY. Every time we moved, the beds sqeaked, and it was pretty loud! Other than that, it was a nice room with a great view. For the cost of the room...$300 plus per night, I would think the beds would be in much better shape.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"Location! Location!"
Amazing location!! Right off the riverwalk, a few minutes from Millennium Park and overall great experience.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"So relaxing"
Absolutely wonderful!
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Brenda
"Great trip to Chicago!"
Our trip was great! The hotel was perfect. We stayed on the 34th floor in a corner room, so we had a view of the city and the Chicago river. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable! The hotel is right in the middle of everything, and almost everything is within walking distance. Forget about using google maps...it sucks downtown! Just ask a local (if you can find one in a sea of tourists!), and they'll help you get where you need to go.
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Not Provided
"Could not have been better!"
Three of us girls traveled for the day to Chicago and booked a room here. I LOVE THIS PLACE. When we have come we have stayed at several different places in the past(usually a deal of some sort involved) and this is our Favorite. We got there early on Friday and were able to check in right away after paying a $30 upgrade fee for a bigger corner room. It was so awesome laying in bed at night and having the lights from the city all around you. So clean and the view of the river is so pretty.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Rosanna
Pilows are confortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Not Provided
"It was a Perfect Anniversary weekend!"
The Wyndham Grand Chicago is probably one of the best places we have stayed at in terms of comfort, friendliness of the staff and overall location. Danielle at the front desk was a gem! She knew we were coming in for our 20th wedding anniversary and we were blessed with an amazing room and view. They had our room set-up so nice and took it upon herself to write us a lovely note wishing us well on our milestone. We were upgraded to a magnificent room that provided a beautiful sight to the city. The bed was super comfortable, the living area was more than enough room. Our room had a separate shower from the tub. The room was very clean, the staff throughout the hotel were very generous and kind and the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront will be our go-to hotel in the future when we bring our children back. Thank you, Wyndham Grand for a wonderful time and making us feel so good on our first time to Chicago!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Amber
"Excellent location and view"
Premium staff service....love their friendliness.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
jazhen
"Good city tour base"
The location is perfect for a City tour! What we were missing considering the price level of the Hotel: - Airport shuttle - The breakfast could be better and should be included in the price - The noise insulation of the windows and the door could be better - The room rates are very high
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Laszlo
"Nice hotel. Great location."
Great hotel. Awesome staff. Would highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a central location. It's convenient to all shops, restaurants, and tourist attractions!
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
Unique
Liked the room. Well insulated from outside noise.
3 night trip Oct 29, 2015
paul
The room was great ,nice size and clean
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Pamela
Good size room. Nice bathroom and room
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Amazing"
They upgraded our room to a suite with river view for anniversary. Amazing!
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Lucas
"Great Location , bring plenty of cash to park car"
Great location but beware if you have a car, $65/night and the internet is unreliable so beware if you drive and have to stay close to email. Great Location.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
"Great location... Great rooms....;)"
Great contemporary hotel in a great location. We chose to stay here because we were going to a concert at the Chicago Theater in the evening and we wanted to be within walking distance. It was perfect. Mortons for dinner right behind the hotel and the Corner Bakery for breakfast was two doors down to the east. Great location at the river. Beautiful views! Rooms were great. We had city view King. Requested a higher floor and we were placed on the 36th floor, corner room with great views of the city buildings to the South and a nice shot of the river to the west. The only Dow side for me was the noise in the hallway. The room fan was not loud enough to drown out the carts and movement outside our door. I was woken up multiple times due to this.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Comfortable room and perfect location downtown
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
regis
"."
remote control was broken (battery was damaged and stuck inside)--called for replacement--waited around for awhile--no one came up. Had to leave but called back later an someone came up with a replacement pretty quickly after 2nd call. aso lamp switch was broken on floor lamp.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
Great stay! Great location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Liz
Very friendly staff. Comfortable accommodations. Great location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2015
"Awesome!"
Awesome hotel! Larger than normal room size, wonderfully comfortable bedding, staff were very accommodating and friendly, great location!
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Jeanne
"CHI-TOWN"
The hotel is in a great location with a great view on the west side
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Nicholas
"Excellent hotel in the center"
Hotel is very clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Location is within walking distance from most of the attractions Chicago has to offer. I would definitely stay there again and already recommended it to my friends.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Leo
"Excellent hotel with nice view of the Chicago Rive"
I arrived and requested a room upgrade through expedia. When I went to the front desk, the room was ready and with a wonderful view of the river and skyline.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Juan
"First Chicago Trip"
Great facility in a great location.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Max
The location was central to downtown if going to Michigan Ave or State St. Staff was very helpful! Highly recommend!
2 night trip Sep 20, 2015
"Recommended!"
I requested a high room with a beautiful view, I'm pleased to say they delivered. My room over-looked the river... the hotel is directly across the river from the Trump building. And off to the left is a George Jetson looking condominium... sometimes referred to as the corn cob buildings. This view is beautiful, day or night. The location is perfect... the base of Chicago's fabulous Magnificent Mile. And the other direction is a short walk Millennium Park. Housekeeping at the hotel was top notch, but it lacked a few extras... for example, a cushy robe would have been nice. Also, none of the toiletries were replenished.
3 night trip May 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location and views!"
Everything was great from check in to check out. The only thing I was not so happy about was the bath tub. It was old and refinished but the paint was chipped and very sharp when your for came in contact with it. Could stand to updated!
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
This hotel is in a GREAT location. I wavered back and forth over whether to rent a car or not. Thankfully, I didn't rent a car because we never needed one since everything is so close. As soon as you walk out of the front doors, cabs are lined up and waiting. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The staff are very friendly and always there to assist before you even ask. I would definitely stay here again. Upon check-in, we also received a free upgrade to a room overlooking the Chicago River. We also ordered room service one morning of our trip and the food was delicious.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Brief stay."
One night stay. We were on the 33rd floor, corner room with a view west up the river and to the south. It was beautiful. Checked in late in the evening, front desk was very helpful
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Keith
Could use better airconditionung but attest location helpful staff and concierge services.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Decent"
I was supposed to have a room with a king bed and a pull out sofa bed. Unfortunately, they only gave us a room with a king bed. Disappointed that I didn't get what I paid for.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Our stay was incredible. First time visitors."
Your hotel staff is well trained. We got everything we asked for. The concierge, the valet, the bellman, and the front desk were all so helpful. The first concierge was a little pushy about signing us up to be owners, but once she realized how little time we had in Chicago, she provided great service.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
jeff
Customer service was great and the room cleanliness was top notch. The only downside was we were given a room near the elevator and the noise kept waking me up. Next time will ask for a room away from elevator. Would definitely come back... Lots of things to do within walking distance.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"Awesome!"
Great service. Great view of the city and very nice room
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Excellent location and nice hotel overall. The rooms were good size and comfortable but was disappointed with the comfort of the bed and bedding. It was a little on the hard side, not super comfy.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
brent
"Bad experience"
As we walked in the hotel we were welcomed staff was very friendly, we proceeded to our room look nice we left are bags and left and came back late showered and I laid down and when my husband was going to lay down he pulled the blacked back and the sheets in the bottom had not been change it had a blood stain as well as his side the pillow case was dirty we called and they send someone to change the bedding but my husband was very uncomfortable and could not sleep well they said they could not reimburses us because we had booked with Expedia. Also the next day we picked up are car and it and a dent which was not there prior so we did a claim on that as well
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Coffee pot did not work. Called prior to arrival was told there was pull out sleeper couch. Couch was very uncomfortable and looked very worn for being placed in deluxe room. Service and location was great!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Teresa
"Whyndham- Just okay. Not great."
Nice staff. Small room with what was supposed to be a city view. More like a roof view. Just okay. Nothing to write home about. Our plus: we asked for a microwave to warm up food and they brought one up to our room.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Jasmine
"Dissatisfied"
When I arrived at hote , I got a different room without notice. Orders delux and got standard.Broken toilet seat, almost fell off . Drapes didn't close fully causing lights from other buildings to shine in room therefore a sleepless night. Bed uncomfortable,
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"A pleasant stay"
Great location. Clean and comfortable room. Staff was helpful, friendly and provided a birthday upgrade. Well played!
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"Don't get suckered into Wyndham Vacation seminar"
Very comfortable and great location. Wireless sucks. I could only get wi-fi if I went into the bathroom, sat by the door to the hallway or went to the lobby. And, do not let them talk you into the Wyndham seminar - you'll be there all day. High pressure salesmen. A waste of my time.
5 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"must be inflation"
We paid for a river view that was very nice but everything else did not feel worth the $450. We expected more.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Good location, top notch staff, comfortable room"
I enjoyed my stay at the Wyndham quite a bit. Location was excellent, right near the orange line stop of State/Lake and within walking distance of a lot of great tourist attractions, restaurants and shopping. Staff was courteous and professional, what you would expect at a hotel of this quality. My room was excellent, very spacious, nice bed, good shower. One very small quibble, some of the TV channels didn't work for periods of time so they might want to see about that. All in all I enjoyed it and I think my mother would even like staying and there and she can be very demanding in what she wants out of a hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"LOVED the location/would stay again."
Loved the location. Our bellman was excellent and very helpful with information. We only had two complaints and found out they are working on both of them. The Wi-fi kept kicking off. Also, the concierge service is fairly new and is "in training" mode. Could have been a little more helpful with information but that will come. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Loved the location and view from my room"
Mine was a one night stay to visit children in the city
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"King Size Bed Room Facing the River"
I very much enjoyed staying at the Wyndam. I had a great view from my room and the location was perfect. The shower was spacious and very relaxing. :)
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Beth
"Great location, Great Hotel"
We wanted a hotel downtown and this one fit the bill and had a great rate. The location couldn't have been better and the room was very nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Shon
"Beautiful rooms and great location!"
We had a great stay. Aaron from the front desk was super helpful and nice.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015