All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here298 Queen City Ave, Manchester, NH, 03102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Renovation underway"
Went to this hotel while it was undergoing maintenance so things were a bit messy but it looks like the improvements are going to be great! Nice new TVs, great beds, shower heads that are amazing! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2013
The biggest down fall was the parking.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
We enjoyed it very much
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
Jerry
"free airport shuttle but not free parking"
we enjoyed our stay. its great if your flying out of Manchester airport. they have a free 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport that brings you right to your terminal. We were told by hotels dot com that there was free parking but the parking is NOT free. its only $4/day but still we were told it was free. rooms were comfortable, pool and gym were nice. its under renovation so it will probably be even better in a few months. very friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
sarah
"great experience"
Clean and quiet easy access
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
joe b
"Good for business travelers."
My short overnight stay was pleasant. To call it an airport hotel is a bit of a stretch. It is quite a few miles away from the Manchester airport. But the hotel shuttle service to the airport was good.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Don
I wish that we would have known this hotel was under construction. We would have opted for another. We did enjoy our stay but having to sleep in an unfinished room was not what we really wanted.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Rich
"Clean, good value"
Very clean and comfortable, polite and helpful staff. Excellent value.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice, affordable hotel"
We arrived fairly late - dark and rainy night. It was hard to find the entrance - there are 2 and it was not lit very well. I believe it had to do with the remodeling going on. However, we were pleased with the service - desk crew was pleasant; bell man was great, even tho his grasp of the English language was limited, and the price was right. We liked it so much that we decided to try the hotel again at the end of our trip to Maine. We booked another room for a week and a half later and got an even cheaper price. Scored!
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Tammy
"new england foliage trip"
The place is undergoing repairs. Refrigerator broken but got another one. Satisfactory for a short overnight stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"clean and comfortable"
Pleasant stay. Good hot breakfast, even had fresh baked cookies when we arrived at 8PM. Easy to find close to turnpike.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Jophus
"Nice hotel, close to the airport."
Even though the hotel was under construction - everything was nice from the staff to the room, etc.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Great hotel experience."
The hotel had wonderful accommodations. The room was beautiful, well appointed, and very clean. My room had an excellent large screen TV. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. The continental breakfast was very good. My only complaint is about the physical building itself. The hotel is undergoing renovation, so the exterior is still under construction. My major complaint is that the elevator is very slow. I actually found it faster to use the stairs. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and recommend this hotel highly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Ben
"Manchester Stay"
Friendly staff, nice size rooms, better than average hot breakfast, nice swimming pool and workout room.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Jophus
"Could use some work..."
The hotel was very full this weekend and so I think we got put into one of the room's that has not yet been updated. It was really in need of some TLC...old and distressed carpet, furnishings, and wallpaper. I was not expecting luxury, but still...
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Erica
"Good Service"
Fly into Manchester, pickup by hotel van. Rent car next morning form Enterprise on adjacent lot. Tour New England on a one-week rental. Drop off car last evening and walk to room. Shuttle to airport by hotel after checkout the nest morning. Very efficient. Noisy during the day owing to renovation of exterior, so don't plan to spend day in hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Adequate for a night"
A decent place to stay for a night or two. They're doing construction on the building now (based on evidence in my room, they're pushing the outside wall out about a foot) every night until 7:30 and when I walked in, there was a construction worker directly outside my fourth-floor window, yelling and hammering. Room itself was standard for that price and everything seemed clean and complete. Free Wi-Fi was strong. Some loud traffic in evening, people gunning their cars and bikes through the yellow light nearby. Worst part for me was the free breakfast: the eggs (shaped like pancakes, not sure why) were inedible -- I spit mine out and went to Burger King down the street for an upgrade. If I had to choose again, I'd pay the extra $20 to stay somewhere nicer.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
Andy
"Sunday Morning construction?"
Front desk person was outside smiking cigarettes everytime we saw her. literally had to go outside to get her to help me. Non smoking room smelled so disgusting we had to change rooms to a smoking section where a non smoking room was located? Yea...really!! Construction began Sunday morning around 8:00 am...banging and noise outside!Breakfast...hmm....about the same.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Ron
Bathroom was bizarre, around the toilet seat unclean, shelves were dusty, smelled like smoke
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"Conveniently located hotel being re-modeled"
The staff was very pleasant and our reservations were available. They do have a shuttle to the airport although we did not need it. The lobby is nice. The room is well furnished, but very dirty. They really need to go through and give the rooms a good cleaning and repair the broken items. The floors were really, really dirty, The bathroom light cover was falling off, the toilet lid was loose, the back of the remote was missing, and the the bathtub anti-slip mat was coming detached from the tub.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
The hotel is under construction. The front and back of the hotel had large piles of construction materials, there was even a trailer of supplies. I was instructed to use the back door, which did not have a safety light. At night, when I was arriving at the hotel, I was quiet unnerved that there was no safety light outside especially with the large piles of construction materials. Anyone could have been hiding behind them! This was complied with the fact, that one of my door cards did not work!
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Opinion"
Hotel was under renovation, this should have been stated prior to booking
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"nice stay"
i thought it was really good they are under construction breakfast was very good pool very clean desk clerks very nice and very easy to airport
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Easy to find & conveniently located"
Overall we had a decent experience for the money. The hotel is showing it's age and is currently under renovations. I'm sure it will look great when it's done. It was a clean, standard hotel to spend the night and that's what I wanted. What I did not like was the layout of the breakfast buffet as everyone was crowded and waiting for someone to show up so I could check out and then to be told she was out having a smoke. Irritating. She was a nice lady but needs to find coverage for her breaks.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Becky
"Worst Hotel EVER"
Room smelled (mildew) you couldn't open the window, and even though it was non smoking it smelled like smoke. Front desk couldn't change our room and we were miserable all night. We called it the Discomfort Inn.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
""airport" hotel"
Poor directions from the front desk to the airport.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Comfort Inn Manchester, NH"
Had no problems. Comfortable bed. Indoor pool a plus
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Not what I expected"
The AC did not work good and we had to have the keys programmed a few times during out 1 night stay! Has a pool but no hot tub.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Would definitely stay again!!"
A great hotel for the price!! Clean rooms, comfortable beds and a nice clean pool!! We stayed with our six year old and three month old and even though there are smoking rooms in the hotel I didn't smell any :) the breakfast was nice with the kids we didn't have to spend time finding a place to eat. There is also an Applebee's across the street. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in the area:)
"Room condition"
The non-smoking room smelled of old cigarette smoke and other stale odors. The bed cover had cigarette burn holes in it.
"manchester"
Mold in shower.Room smelled moldy.Carpet was pieced together. Nothing said about construction going on throughout building.
4 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
chris
"Three days in Manchester"
Stayed three days in August. Room was clean, comfy; staff was courtesy. Nothing special, but nothing bad, either. Applebee's across the street and several fast food chains within a mile. Pool was nice. There is construction going on but didn't affect our stay. It was good price for what we got. One word of caution, it isn't the most convenient location to the airport or the mall.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Hotel close to airport"
The room was comfortable and staff were nice however the there was a pervasive smell of cigarette smoke in the hotel.My room itself was ok, but you can't completely keep that smell out of the room when it is in the halls.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Staying for an Interview"
Loved most things about this hotel. Three things I would change...a/c was NOT cool, not enough outlets in room, & very dark (one light was out, but would still be pretty dark even if it was working). Really, though, I would stay here over most other places. Great breakfast, too!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Disappointment"
Requested a non-smoking room...got a room so badly smoke infested!! made sleeping difficult. Motel is getting on the 'seedy' side. Staff indifferent.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Wait for the construction to be finished"
it seemed like a great deal until I arrived and realized the exterior of the hotel is under going extensive remodel! The whole reason we rented a room was because our flight came in really late and we wanted to get a good nights rest before driving the last 2 hours to our destination. The workers arrived bright and early and started what sounded like jack hammering right outside the window, what a horrendous way to start my vacation off totally exhausted!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Very disappointing*"
Expected more out of this hotel, I'm a fan of Comfort Inn and the one in Warwick, RI is probably one of my favorite hotels to stay in in New England, so I went in with fairly high expectations...... I added the asterisk to my title because I will give them a little leeway, they are undergoing a large renovation, however, some of the issues I had we're not related to this. At check in, got 4th floor room. Lugged my stuff all the way up, and both key cards didn't work. Had to haul my stuff back down to the lobby to get them reprogrammed. Got into room, took a shower, started wiping myself off and noticed the towel had multiple brown stains on it. Photo available, but can't attach with iPad...... Recovered from that one, found my non smoking room had a comforter covered in cigarette burn holes. Have another photo.... Breakfast in the AM is literally a hike to the abyss of the hotel. Unfortunately, can really say anything great about this place. Hopefully the renovation will change this place.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
tom
"CALL BEFORE BOOKING!!"
Doing construction on site that started at 7:30A and lasted until we checked out at 3P. Nowhere and I mean NOWHERE on Expedia or the Hotel's website did it state anything about the property being under renovation until we checked in. There was a little sign on the check in desk that read, "Excuse our appearance, we are undergoing renovation, thank you for your cooperation." OOPS! Too late, already booked & paid for the room in advance. LESSON LEARNED= CALL THE HOTEL BEFORE BOOKING!!!
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Lee-Ann
Stay was great. There was a pool. I just wish there would have been a jacuzzi.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
Hotel was clean and comfortable. The loud guests next door were not the hotels fault
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"Good Hotel for Family and for Business"
It was just for 1 night on business.. It was convenient, clean and comfortable..
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
Front desk person with very poor customer service skills. Lobby reeked of cigarette smoke coming from behind the desk.This from the woman on 12/21 p.m. We also stayed there 12/29 and the front desk guy was awesome. What a difference a day makes.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Dusty
"good experience"
pool well maintained --impressed with coffeemaker and fridge in room not sue it was best neighborhood but it was convenient to stay and would use again if in area
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"Stay away..no breakfast..just coffee maket.."
Mold in shower , no control over scalding hot shower..room smelt like mold,heat too dry..
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Very nice hotel!"
Very nice motel. Not as close to the airport as they say - about 15 to 20 minutes. If you aren't familiar with Manchester, might have a little trouble finding it. Overall, very happy with my stay there. Clean rooms and amenities, very friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
Patti
The breakfast is excellent, nice pool, and very convenient location.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Disappointing"
In room 308, the toilet is in the middle of the bathroom floor. The room smelled of mildew. One elevator didn't work. Breakfast was very good, a saving factor. Overall a disappointing stay.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
I would recommend this hotel
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
thought the breakfast was great, many choices and options.staff very accomodating.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
"Room was awesome, slept like a baby... BUT."
I enjoyed the room, the beds were the comfiest I had slept on all week. This hotel should have been rated five stars but their idea of a complimentary breakfast were convenient store muffins and moldy-looking fruit... We were highly disappointed when we went downstairs to see the lack of a selection in breakfast..
Business trip Aug 24, 2012