All hotels in St. Paul, Minnesota, United States of America
175 10th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Very relaxing! Convenient! Loved the access to the shuttle. Great time!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
i didn't get what i paied for cause it was over booked! an hotel.com does not get the room booked if someone pay other then thrid party!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2015
kay
"good for business"
Great place. Need more attention to details though. TV remotes didn't work. Closet needed cleaning
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
This hotel was great! Rooms were awesome and great amenities. The only downside was that they charged for parking and there weren't enough spots. I was reimbursed for the parking, but there should be enough available spots.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Abby
Had a wonderful stay room was great. Only issue was parking lot full so we had to find street parking.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Close to a lot of fun placed"
Even though we liked our stay. The bathroom and room wasn't very clean. It could have used a vacuuming and the tub was filthy. We did notify hotel staff and they took the complaint seriously.
"Wild Game"
Came here to watch a wild game. Great room, great service.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Joshua
"friendly staff"
We booked 2 queens but only had a king upon arrival. The staff gave us complimentary snacks due to the error. We used the pull-out bed instead but when we called down for a blanket they didn't have any so then we asked for two sheets to substitute as a blanket. They said they'd bring them up and never did.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Weekend stay"
We stayed at this hotel for the weekend. Nice looks for hotel inside and out, nice old chicago brick work inside lobby and common areas. The room was very large and clean. However the TV in the bedroom did not work, I tried plugging into another outlet with no success. I called down to hotel front desk and got an answering machine for housekeeping. We went down to the front desk and no one was there after waiting for about 5 minutes. It was around 6:30 pm Friday.There also was not enough towels or washcloths as well. The next day I told the front desk manager about the tv not working and she noted it. The TV issue was never fixed. Also when you have to go to any of the floors you have to use the elevator only and cannot use the stairs. They have warning signs saying that alarm will go off if you open the door, so we did not chance it. sometimes you can wait 5 to 7 minutes for an elevator, even though there is 4 glass elevators (nice) going constantly.Just some service and response issues. Pool was also shut down because of chemical imbalance, water was cloudy.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
K
"Downtown St. Paul suite"
We enjoyed a cold weekend in downtown St. Paul from this very convenient location. Facility is beautiful, and included free happy hour and breakfast with made to order omelets!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"HORRIBLE STAY"
HORRIBLE STAY. Celebrating my bosses retirement party, and asked while we were checking into room was the pool hours available to children all night , they replied yes "as long as the children are with a adult 18 years or older" we were asked to leave the hotel if we did not get out of the pool.The time was 10:13pm at night. The party was ruined and we were treated very poorly.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
shalonda
"Embassy Suites _ St Paul"
This hotel looks nice but the bathroom could have been cleaned better. The reason I will never stay here again is because I could hear people above me going to the bathroom and the windows have no noise barriers so it is like you are sleeping outside on the street as you hear every car and person that goes by. Not a good nights sleep at all. Never going to refer this hotel. 1 star rating is all I can give it.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Not the South Side"
Everything was very nice except that we were on the third floor, south side, over the sidewalk. People on the street were very loud most of the night.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Ron
Great free breakfast. Chef on hand to take custom order. Staff attentive.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Retired senior
"great stay"
beautiful updated rooms, love the french doors. Free breakfast is unbeatable with custom made to order omelettes.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Everything was great!"
The room was better than great. The managers reception was unexpected and great. The continental breakfast was also terrific. Totally happy with our stay.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Not my best stay...."
Front staff was friendly but the halls and, more importantly, my room were not clean. It looked as if someone had been in the room after the maid service (a wash cloth on the counter and trash in the trash can). Plus, I didn't figure out til early the next morning that my in-room coffee maker did not work. I've stayed at this property before and had a good experience so I'm hoping this was a aberation but I'll think twice before booking again.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Great clean, quiet rooms, helpful staff.. Great happy hour and complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
I didn't stay at embassy because expedia reserved a smoking room & when I called to confirm they said they were a smoke free hotel. Theo, the guy who made the reservation was looking specifically for a smoking room, I took embassy even though it was further away to my meeting because I was told I could get a smoking room. We were beginning to have a blizzard when I was wanted to leave but I was on the phone with expedia & later a different hotel making reservations. My trip took three times as long to get there because I ended up in Minneapolis right at rush hour on icy roads.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Close to the Excel Center"
Went to the Minneapolis Wild hockey game and the hotel provided a shuttle service for $5/person roundtrip. The driver was great, on time and the shuttle was toasty warm, considering the below zero temps. We had an appetizer in their bar (The Cove) and had excellent food & service. Breakfast and the manager's reception was excellent service & food too. The front desk said that my expedia reservation didn't show that I prepaid for parking, but my reservation said I did? They ended up letting it go, which was nice.
Sue
"Great place last minute out from the cold!"
After the Blackhawks game was great to have a place like embassy suites to stay at! They never let me down! nice clean rooms and friendly staff ! best bang for your buck around!! made to order breakfast !!!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Roger
"Great place, close to Xcel and has shuttle!"
All good!!!! Shuttle driver was a little late when I came Time to pick us up.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Candy
"Nice getaway"
Nice clean place to stay!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good location to Xcel center"
Very nice hotel. Social hour. Great Complimentary breakfast. Shuttle available
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Affordable with great services"
Stayed for 5 days and was more than happy! Free shuttle service within 5 miles was an amazing addition especially during -15 weather! Free happy hour was another great perk especially when staying with a big group of friends
4 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Brendan
"Cold with no sheets"
When we arrived the bed didn't have sheets on it. There was also a large gap in the sliding door to the outside. In negative degree weather this made the room very cold.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Great facility and close to the events venues. Fantastic rooms at a great price.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Embassy Suites, St. Paul"
This hotel has been updated over the years but many of the finishing details have never been finished or fixed. The sliding glass doors in the bedrooms make the bedrooms very cold in the winter. The heat blows towards the front of the hotel room which is separated from the bedroom so the bedroom stays colder no matter what. The hotel can be noisy at times so bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. There is a parking fee/ paid parking, which is a joke. The hotel should get rid of the paid parking fee. The walls, doors & fixtures in the hotel room were not very clean. The hotel has aged over the years.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Local Stay
"Nicely appointed hotel in the city."
Good experience and nice homey place to stay during the Holiday season.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great Stay.... $15 (a night) Parking FEE :("
Great hotel, awesome free happy hour and breakfast in the morning. No free parking in the area was a draw back, but besides that our stay was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Leanna
"Relax and Enjoy Your Stay"
Great hotel and a free hot breakfast. Only downside was a hidden $15 parking fee, but it was refunded by Hotels.com. I would recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great place to stay. Close to Gillettes Children's"
No issues. Very friendly staff! Helpful. Great breakfast!! We stay here every time my son has a dental appointment at Gillettes Children's hospital.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Highly recommend this Embassy Suite"
We came down for an charity event and needed to stay close to the event. The Embassy Suites St. Paul was only 7 minutes from our event and we never stay less then 3.5 stars when in the cities. It is a beautiful hotels, great amenities, food was excellent. Restaurant bar service was not as friendly when ordering food to take to room during cocktail hour. Breakfast was EXCELLANT!! Will definetly return.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"Vince weekend stay"
Very, very nice room. Pool and hot tub were wonderful. Unbelievable breakfast.Friendly helpful staff. unfortunately the people above us had some kids who seemed to be fond of playing basketball or something. Awake till after midnight. Called manager. Quiet for a few minutes. Put a dent in an otherwise wonderful stay.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Vince
"One Night Couple Getaway"
Easy, good breakfast. Great place.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Don
"Awesome Stay!"
We stayed at the Embassy Suites for three nights and I have never had a more pleasant experience! Hotel staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. They called cabs for us, stored our luggage when we had a late departure, and provided every amenity we could have asked for. Their shuttle was also very convenient! It took us to and from both Minnesota Wild games we attended.
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Tara
"A nice Friday night"
Very relaxed and comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Doug
"Best choice ever!"
The pool and hot tub were great! Then the beds were soft to top it off. Later we had a free buffet breakfast we all had homemade waffles; and a chef cook us the most amazing omelette all of this was included... Wonderful job! *****
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Lorenzo
"Our biennial Thanksgiving family get together."
Breakfast chef a joy. Friendly efficient helpers clearing tables, refilling fruit, coffee, juices at food bar. Renovated rooms a pleasant surprise but missed TV in living room to watch football, etc. when someone was sleeping with only TV. One wastebasket only in bathroom was inconvenient. Everybody worked out-- even Grandpa on the bicycle. Kids loved the pool.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Toni
we stayed Thanksgiving night, and even though it was a holiday things were just like any other day! Awesome!!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Worst stay at an Embassy Suites"
Would never stay here again! Phone didn't work in room. No blow dryer.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Wow"
I came to the hotel on business and I was not expecting to be completely blown away by the hotel in St. Paul. I have never been to MN and did not know what to expect. Being that I was on business I spent a great deal of time in my room doing work and found the room to be ideal, spacious and the internet reliable.
Meg
"I wish there was another quality hotel in the area"
No heat and to compensate me for that $60 gift certificate to their restaurant
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Ebony
Breakfast was excellent. The pool and hot tub were very nice. Ducks were in the foyer. That was cool. Did have a issue with the toilet. It did not want to flush properly. But maintenance came and took care of that.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Our hotel stay was very nice. Everything from the great staff at the bar/restaurant to the evening reception to the AM breakfast with made to order items. We will definitely be staying at Embassy Suites again in, hopefully, the near future!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Andrea
"Two unsatisified customers"
We had heard good things about the Embassy Suites and was looking forward to our stay. Our stay was not what we expected. We were planning on taking the shuttle to an event at Xcel Energy Center and asked the front desk staff a few times about what time it left and from what door. First of all, they told us the wrong door and never did let us know that we needed to purchase tickets so we got to our event later than we had planned. The microwave in our room didn't work in the outlet it was hooked up to so we needed to move it off of its shelf and to a different outlet. The TV in the front room didn't work correctly. And to charge a $15 parking fee after spending almost $200 a night is ridiculous. When you spend that kind of money on a hotel room, things should be working, the staff should have the correct information, and a person shouldn't have to pay any extra to park in the hotel's parking lot. A very disappointing stay! :(
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Never Going Back"
Hotel management was shady and the overall quaility of the hotel was over sold.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Nice Hotel. Only complaint was slow elevators made waits a little long. Not the end of the world. Overall hotel was nice and clean. Great breakfast. Short walk to the Fitz and light rail.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Fix the Elevator"
Hotel was packed with many teams and families. One elevator has been out for most of the year and the wait was almost impossible. Chefs at the breakfast counter are incredible!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Well located"
In town for an arena event. Pretty close to it and offered a shute for $5 roundtrip to event. Room was recently redone and seems much roomier. Nice tiny balcony. Room was spacious as usual and clean. Nice ammenifies in bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014