All hotels in St. Paul, Minnesota, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here175 10th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

we stayed Thanksgiving night, and even though it was a holiday things were just like any other day! Awesome!!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Worst stay at an Embassy Suites"
Would never stay here again! Phone didn't work in room. No blow dryer.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Wow"
I came to the hotel on business and I was not expecting to be completely blown away by the hotel in St. Paul. I have never been to MN and did not know what to expect. Being that I was on business I spent a great deal of time in my room doing work and found the room to be ideal, spacious and the internet reliable.
Meg
"I wish there was another quality hotel in the area"
No heat and to compensate me for that $60 gift certificate to their restaurant
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Ebony
Breakfast was excellent. The pool and hot tub were very nice. Ducks were in the foyer. That was cool. Did have a issue with the toilet. It did not want to flush properly. But maintenance came and took care of that.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Our hotel stay was very nice. Everything from the great staff at the bar/restaurant to the evening reception to the AM breakfast with made to order items. We will definitely be staying at Embassy Suites again in, hopefully, the near future!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Andrea
"Two unsatisified customers"
We had heard good things about the Embassy Suites and was looking forward to our stay. Our stay was not what we expected. We were planning on taking the shuttle to an event at Xcel Energy Center and asked the front desk staff a few times about what time it left and from what door. First of all, they told us the wrong door and never did let us know that we needed to purchase tickets so we got to our event later than we had planned. The microwave in our room didn't work in the outlet it was hooked up to so we needed to move it off of its shelf and to a different outlet. The TV in the front room didn't work correctly. And to charge a $15 parking fee after spending almost $200 a night is ridiculous. When you spend that kind of money on a hotel room, things should be working, the staff should have the correct information, and a person shouldn't have to pay any extra to park in the hotel's parking lot. A very disappointing stay! :(
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Never Going Back"
Hotel management was shady and the overall quaility of the hotel was over sold.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Nice Hotel. Only complaint was slow elevators made waits a little long. Not the end of the world. Overall hotel was nice and clean. Great breakfast. Short walk to the Fitz and light rail.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Fix the Elevator"
Hotel was packed with many teams and families. One elevator has been out for most of the year and the wait was almost impossible. Chefs at the breakfast counter are incredible!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Well located"
In town for an arena event. Pretty close to it and offered a shute for $5 roundtrip to event. Room was recently redone and seems much roomier. Nice tiny balcony. Room was spacious as usual and clean. Nice ammenifies in bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Great experience"
We were there for a wedding and the accommodation was the one thing nobody stressed about. Great experience.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Mary Ellen
When we arrived they did not have the room I booked so they upgraded us and it was a beauitful room. The happy hour and breakfast was a wonderful addition.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"All suite hotel. comfortable beds"
I have just a few " negatives" and these would not even be mentioned except " for the rate" .... Room was nice and clean .. But right outside our window was a pile of cigarette butts and ashes on the inside . We were on 7th floor . Wonder why it wasn't cleaned? Lobby was a bit like a cruise ship . Buffet breakfast Packed with people . One set of elevators out so lots if waiting. Beds and rooms were very Comfy and we slept great ; would probably stay again ?
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
j
the room was great but the bathroom was very small and the tub did not drain so you were standing in water when you took a shower. the room was also too warm, even with the thermostat turned down. Also the shower dripped all night so if I had stayed more then 1 night I would have asked for it to be fixed or would have asked for a different room.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
The staff was very helpful and friendly. A little disappointed with all the surcharges, ex. Shuttle and parking, internet. I believe these should be included , as the hotels rate was already on high end. The breakfast had a lot of options, but an hour in , most was gone or cold.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
terri
"Embassy Suites St. Paul"
Staff are very helpful and friendly. Great location for walking around town, close to bus stop to get to airport. This was our third time to stay here and we would definitely come back.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Comfort on a very quiet Sunday"
One-night stay could not have been more comfortable. We didn't realize that downtown St. Paul is dead on Sundays. We had an afternoon to fill up before visiting Macalester College the next day. One of the managers suggested a livelier neighborhood for us to visit and drove us there! He offered to pick us up, but we preferred the 3-4 mile walk back to the hotel. Complementary drinks and snacks and a terrific hot breakfast seemed very generous. But the best part was the over-the-top friendly staff. Only complaints were that one of the bathroom faucet taps was loose, and the food at the on-site pub was quite mediocre.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
RACHEL
"Great old hotel."
We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was quite small, necessitating some scheduling. The complementary breakfast was an absolute delight. We will stay here again when in St. Paul.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Craig
TV in bedroom did not work. No coffee for the coffee maker in the room.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Megan
"Problematic"
The best thing here was the breakfast which was good but crowded After that it goes downhill rapidly. The worst was that there was no air in the rooms. I was told that we were "between seasons" so therefore neither the heat not the AC was on - but neither was the fan! We had to ask them to bring us fans and so did our neighbors. Other missing items: remote control for the TV and blankets and pillows for the fold out bed. Lastly, they charge you for parking but never tell you. I would've parked 20 feet away on the street if I had known it was $15 a night!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Excellent Choice"
Very nice hotel. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. The personal written thank you note with the coupon for a free drink down at the pub was a very nice touch. I have never seen that before and was very impressed when I received it. The only issue was they had a couple wedding parties going on and we had trouble finding parking. We did not use the pool/hot tub area but that looked very nice as well. Other than that, great stay and I would stay there again!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Justin
"Nice hotel but bathroom too small."
I stayed at this hotel while visiting my daughter at college in St. Paul. The hotel staff was very good, especially the front desk staff. The room size was good (we had 5 people) and included two double beds and a pull out couch. But with 5 people the one bathroom was too small. We would really have liked a bigger bathroom or two bathrooms. The breakfast area off the lobby was a bit too small and crowded but the breakfast was good. My family and I didn't like that there are real ducks in the lobby pond. That's animal cruelty as far as I'm concerned.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
martha
great happy hour, shuttle service, and fantastic breakfast!!!!! Beds are zoo comfy!!!!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Very accommodating staff, excellent breakfast, great place for business or family travel
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Had a good time, enjoyed my stay and was close enough to other things that I could do for fun
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
kyle
"Dated but good location"
The rooms themselves were nice but the single pane sliding doors in the bedroom were drafty and did nothing to stop the traffic noise outside. The lobby atrium was dated and very LOUD. Breakfast buffet was very nice and had a great selection. The location was close to all St. Paul attractions, however, did not like having to pay for parking and wi-fi. Overall, not worth the cost.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Ok stay."
Rooms were ok very small bathrooms. Air conditioner quick working after a day. Definitely recommend if staying for business but not for a romantic stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
A beautiful hotel located walking distance to the majority of St. Paul Nightlife.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"Convenient"
We enjoy the hotel, Happy hour and free breakfast (hard to get a seat though). Down the street is Black Sheep Pizza which is fantastic but the neighborhood is a little sketchy. Remember that you get charged daily for parking at this hotel. One elevator was closed for service but that was no problem. 3 weddings made parking some what difficult but all and all it was above average. Close to the Freeway.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great breakfast bar."
It was very nice.Comfortable. Clean room. Nice grounds.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Love it here!"
I love this Hotel....except for the Elevators.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Brenda
"Very nice hotel near downtown St Paul"
We were in town for a show at the Fitzgerald Theater, which was a short walk from this hotel. The staff were very friendly and made great recommendations for good local restaurants, and offered a free shuttle to sights in the area. We took the shuttle to Dixie's on Grand Ave for dinner, and they picked us up promptly after we called at the end of the night.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Was going to be a well-deserved moms' nite out."
First off, when I made the reservation, a splurge for me, I surely didn't expect there would be a $15 parking fee, & I kind of assumed internet would be "on the house." Wrong, again. At these rates (& a mostly empty hotel) one would hope not to be nickel & dimed. The bathroom had only about 1/8 of a roll of toilet paper, w/ no back up rolls. Called frt desk twice, but they never came thru. Hours later, my friend hoofed it down to the frt desk & picked up the t.p. For us. Lastly, there was a smelly take out box still in the mini fridge from the prior guest(s). Had to get rid of it before putting our sodas in to chill. Eww!
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
Mari
"Location"
The main issue was wish it was more downtown by other hotels and things going on in downtown because when we were walking back from downtown to the motel, about a 1/2 block from the hotel, we seen a drug deal going on and wasn't impressed by that all. Was a little apprehensive about going out at night there. Otherwise hotel was nice but a little more expensive then most hotels as nice.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
W. Jeno
"perfect fit all around!"
A must stay hotel when visiting St Paul!!! very satisfy overall. Excellent choice!!!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Overall stay was great, the only down side was the elevators were very slow.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Worst hotel experience ever"
We stayed at the Embassy because it was close to where our wedding was. The front desk staff during check in was completely incompetent and couldn't explain any of the charges to us. We prepaid for our room the first night using Hotels.com and they still charged us for the room again in addition to the incidental fees. It took several days for them to finally straighten the billing out. We could have really used the extra money sitting in limbo "pending" for our honeymoon. The next day they made all of our wedding guests including my mother in law where my bride was getting ready switch rooms in the middle of the day. It was colossal inconvenience for everyone getting ready for our photos and ceremony. The manager on duty has terrible customer service skills and shouldn't be allowed to work in the hospitality industry. Trying to sort out the accidental double charges and extra incidental charges was a nightmare. Because they double charged my wife's card she received over limit fees which we still haven't been reimbursed for. I tried to contact the Embassy to be reimbursed and nobody has had the guts to call me back. I am so angry and disappointed with our experience. I feel like I've genuinely been ripped off and taken. Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life and the Embassy Suites did a fine job of destroying ours
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Taylor Limbeck
"my stay"
Overall it was a great hotel and will be staying there again
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
alyssa
"Excellent stay!"
They go above and beyond! Will stay there next time for any concerts or events at Xcel center!!!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good room for the price"
Suite was spacious and comfortable. Location is OK, on the outskirts of downtown. Free breakfast is offset by paid parking and internet. Worst part is the slow elevators with no access to the ground floor by stairway.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Ken
"Very Nice and a great price!"
everything about our stay was great! Good breakfest and happy hour, very nice experience!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Only thing I would say is that we were not able to get into our room until after 5 pm - a little late
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Over charge for smoking on balcony. Never smoked it was the room next door. NEVER WILL COME BACK EVER! Also one of the TVs didn't work eighter. NEVERTHELESS NOT GOING BACK
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Dominique Allison
"Very nice hotel"
This was a very nice Embassy Suites very close to downtown St Paul. The location was convenient but the neighborhood was a bit rundown - but not a big negative. Unlike most Embassy Suites this one had a decent restaurant. The only real negative was that they charged for parking even though it was a rather common open air parking lot.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"love this place"
The rooms have been redone and they look and feel fantastic. Staff was more than helpful and the evening reception was great as well as breakfast in the morn.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
Lori
It was ok. Should be updated however. Don't understand why the breakfast bar is in the pool room. To hot and muggy in there. Also the strong pool Oder is distracting. Beds were very good. We had to change rooms as out first one smelled like mold and mildew. No discount t offered for the inconvenince. .
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Decent Place"
I liked the hotel... Hated the limited parking space. After searching nearly an hour for a spot to park, you have to pay $15 per night for that too. Disappointed and never going back.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Wedding stay ends with bride in tears."
From the B&G (bride & groom) room mix up, to other room issues for family members, it didn't stop there. The worst was the hotel shuttle transportation to & from the wedding venue. It was above 90* in the shuttle due to the air not working. We were only informed it wasn't working when it was time to board to be driven to the wedding. Unacceptable! For the ride home because there's no free shuttle service after 11PM, the B&G had booked a private shuttle for our return trip at $240. It didn't end up private because other hotel guests were added to our shuttle pick-up. Once we became aware, it was questioned & the B&G insisted their wedding guests be brought immediately back to the hotel. Instead of complying, the driver brought the unknown hotel guests to their destination first on the B&G's dime! We brought this complaint immediately to the desk clerk, but rc'd a less than courteous response. This was the last straw. The disconcern & rude response from the front desk worker caused the bride to return to her guests & family in tears. After parent involvement they finally agreed to credit them back their $240. It would have been much easier if they had made this offer immediately rather than let it escalate to the point it did. Very disappointed!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Cindee
"Comfortable and Clean"
A large clean room with a great bed...
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014