All hotels in St. Paul, Minnesota, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Location is ok
    Quite clean
Great stay! Our first experience with Embassy Suite was superb!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice hotel overall"
The staff was excellent checking in, very helpful. The lobby was very welcoming. The bed and pillows were awesome. The air conditioner and fan in the room was VERY noisy. They really need to get that fixed. Breakfast food was excellent. However there was a long wait, several food items were gone when we went through line and they were slow to fill and also utensils were empty. not enough tables to accommodate all the people. Maybe they should open another room or something. overall we enjoyed our stay and would probably stay there again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Hotel is nice but it's downtown so neighborhood not the safest. Parking lot is ok size but there was three weddings in the hotel that day so parking was hard to find. Staff was helpful and room was cleaned. Loud music all night and you can hear it from your room. Lots of people and felt a bit crowded. Breakfast was very nice but packed too.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Door between bedroom and living room was kicked in with a hole. Beds and bathroom were small. Breakfast was good but long lines.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Disappointing"
Room had a lot of mechanical issues; toilet kept running, tub would not shut off, a/c sounded like a broken helicopter. Housekeeping did not clean our room during our stay. Had to call for clean towels at 9:00 pm. Noise from lobby and breakfast area echoes through open lobby to rooms. Our sleeping area was near busy street and traffic could be heard early in the morning as well.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Cyndie
"Nice hotel in St Paul downtown."
We like Embassy Suites, good breakfast, nice big room, this is our favorite hotel chain. This time this hotel wasn't well organized, the staff clean the main floor on peak breakfast time, is absolutely inconvenience for the hotel guest.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Laszlo
"Close to golf course for the senior games"
The staff was so helpful to us friendly and helped us in every way made it a great stay would recommend to anyone great breakfast
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Relaxing Stay"
Amazing customer service. Delicious breakfast. Beautiful view. Wish you had stair to use so I could get some exercise running up to the 6th floor but that is my only complaint.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Gordon
The rooms were comfortable and pleasing. The complimentary breakfast was top notch. The character of the hotel was appealing and the staff was polite and accommodating.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"excellent experience!"
From check in to check out, all of our experiences were great. The hotel staff was totally focused on making our stay as comfortable as possible. The location is convenient for accessing either St. Paul or Minneapolis.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Overall good 2-nights stay"
Room and service were overall good. There was a stain on one of our blanket, but the staffs took care of it as soon as we let them know. Our room had 2 beds and a sofa bed, good for 6 people...but sofa bed isn't all that comfortable. Our room has an open shower (with curtain), which was more visually appealing then when you had to actually shower in it...after showering, half the bathroom floor was a wet mess. There is no bathroom fan, bring an air freshener. Nice compliment cook-to-order omelette breakfast.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Shane
"St. Paul Weekend"
Great Breakfast!! Friendly Staff
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Greg
My only problem was water in bathroom. No matter what I did with the faucets the water was cold.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
nancy
"Excellent stay for Jazz Festival"
We parked our car and then had easy access to all venues for Jazz Fest. Walks were easy and hotel also provided shuttle on request. Cocktails and breakfast were very good. Karen at desk was particularly helpful.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Ed
Loved this hotel! Will now seek out Embassy Suites for future visits
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Best Breakfast by far"
The Embassy Suites was great. Breakfast was the best I ever had at a hotel. My wife and I were really impressed with the service and the willingness of staff to be helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Excellent service!!!! The entire staff seem to enjoy their jobs. From the moment we walked in and were greeted by Aron, he and the whole staff were smiling friendly helpful and fun. This is my new spot to stay in the twin cities.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Nice hotel in St Paul"
Nice breakfast, updated rooms, and has great shuttle service with a very friendly driver who knew the area well.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Great as always. We stay here every year. Manly because my dad doesn't like change, but it is a great hotel! Love that it's close the the activities we enjoy and the shuttle is amazing! Plus the evening drinks and breakfast save us tons of money and hassle!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Brina
"Expensive parking, no free wifi."
Parking was very hard to find and I payed $15 a day for it. Not having free wifi also sucked.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Back to the 50's weekend"
Wonderful clean accommodations. We were very pleased, only drawback was we had to pay parking $15. We didn't expect that as we have stayed at many Embassy's & never have been charged.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Sherri
"Nice hotel next to attractions, restaurants, etc."
We stayed (family) at the hotel because it was close to CHS Field, the St. Paul Saint's new stadium. The hotel has a nice pool area for the kids. Having a complimentary reception in early evening and breakfast in morning is nice to have as well.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
PJ
"Worst embassy suites ever"
One bed dirty not been cleaned Not enough room for people at breakfast or reception Silverware in the middle of the line.....complete inefficient Surprise parking charge 25 dollars Difficult to find Go somewhere else
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Ron
"Nice hotel, but unprofessional staff."
Hotel was nice but the front desk staff was incompetent of their jobs. I was charged twice for parking which was not cheap either and I think it should've been included in the hotel fees. When I returned for another stay I told them about the extra charges, but it didn't get anywhere. Then I spoke to the manager and they finally waved off the second charges.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice Stay/ helpful staff"
We went with our two little girls, and they loved the water feature and ducks that lived in it. The breakfast was good but the only hot item was an omelette that you had to wait awhile in line. At other Embassy Suites I have visited there have been French Toast sticks and biscuits and gravy in addition to an omelette choice. It was still a pleasant stay though.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Jackie
We had an amazing experience at this hotel! Evenening reception, excellent breakfast and such friendly/helpful staff. The shuttle driver was phenomenal and made transport to and from the concert worry-free.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Location was perfect for our trip. Accommodations near perfect except for deficiency on towels and coffee station, small but meaningful items. Staff was especially friendly and welcoming. I look forward to staying there in the near future.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
A bit slow with checking in at 3:30 due to many others checking in at the same time. Otherwise everyone and everything was great.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great stay in St. Paul"
Great 2 nights. Very large suites with updated decor. Beds weren't the most comfortable but no other complaints. Staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations for nearby activities
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Favorite Hotel"
This visit was a welcome surprise and we will be back. We came into town for a concert and were pleasantly to find a shuttle was available for our concert at the Xcel center, there were free hors d'oerves and drinks and a free breakfast bar with cooked-to-order omelets!!
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Oasis"
The hotel is fantastic and beautiful. The breakfast was made to order and complementary. There was live ducks swimming in the indoor water features!!! The pool area looked great. There was an atrium in the middle of hotel. It was such a tropical paradise in St. Paul, MN
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
ZB
"overnite stay"
We asked about getting washcloths for our room since there was only one. Woman at desk forgot so I found a housekeeper outside the next day and she gave me one. Also Jerry at the front desk was very nice , since he gave us a credit of 15.00 for our inconvenience.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Will go back to this hotel"
At check-out, the front desk rap was unprofessional; later on, both the general manager and the marketing sales manager sincerely apologized and corrected. We'll still go back to the hotel next time.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ping S
Nice room and great breakfast! Very clean and cute place. Staff kind and friendly.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Fairly nice hotel, somewhat overpriced."
Nice hotel, but not great location. There was no particularly interesting restaurants, wine bars, etc. nearby
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Great Service"
The hotel has many Spanish courtyard qualities that bring a special uniqueness to the stay. The breakfast in the morning was delightful and the service spectacular. Jesse, the manager, as well as the front desk staff was very kind to my family during our stay. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Parking surprise!"
Was very surprised by the 15$ a day parking fee that hotels com did not disclose. Had I went to embassy suites web page it would have been disclosed I was told by the clerk. Had I known I would have stayed some were else. Tacking on another 30$ would have been important in making my choice. The hotel itself was really fine. I will not use hotels . Com again. Dprice
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Nice and close to the concert venue"
Most things were fine. The Wi-Fi was on and off so that was a bit frustrating.
Other trip May 18, 2015
GW
The front desk person was rude and the room was too hot. Was told the A/C hadn't been turned on yet. Windows were bolted close so couldn't sleep!
Other trip May 16, 2015
"unhappy"
My stay was not pleasant! There were a ton of parties, young children and older adults! Pool was taken over by a party, was given no warning! (Was given a free movie for my trouble) night was loud! People above me continuous pouding and nothing was done about it! the glasses in my ro where full sticky stuff! It was gross!! The door to the patio was dirty and was hard to open! Dont plan on staying there again! Plus 15$ for parking per day, is a bit much! There was a scary guy in the parking lot asking for $ when we left!!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Worst Embassy experience ever"
The air conditioning system was out, the rooms were so hot staff offered to bring in fans and waited several hours and many calls before a fan was actually delivered. The staff stated hotel was under new management, I would strongly recommend the new management call up the old management company for pointers, this had to be the worst experience I've ever had with an Embassy suites and the one downtown STP will never have my business again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Crystal
"Girls' weekend"
Great time. Love the happy hour and the breakfast. Room was great for conversation
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Horrible"
horrible
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Amber
Great breakfast very nice and spacious hotel lobby. Loved the duckies that lived in the lobby and hope they reproduce...
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Be aware!"
made reservation several months in advance, however, they did not honor my double room reservation saying they over booked by 11 rooms. I did receive a discount for a king instead. telephone, tv and room fan did not work, technician attempted to fix but did not. Room was very dirty. Piece of pizza crust on floor with many crumbs. Bathroom had actual dirt in corners and mirror had some kind of smear on it. front desk was rude. shuttle was reserved however, they cancelled the reservations for the shuttle and made it first come for the Neil Diamond concert. I confirmed the shuttle and double room twice before arriving.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
diana
"Reconnect with pleasure"
The Embassy suites provided us with a great place to relax and reconnect with friends. The rooms are beautiful and the food in perfect. Two thumbs up!
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Good proximity to downtown events."
Spacious rooms. Nice atmosphere and good food. I recommend the fish n chips.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
mike
"Quick walk to The Excel Energy Center"
Check in was smooth and quick. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, but the line was long and slow. Seating for breakfast was minimal, so go down to eat early.. Other than that everything was great! Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Diamond in the Rough"
First impression are important. Door entrance was scuffed amd scarred. Sliding brass doors were scratched and needed to be replaced. The rest of the hotel was in great condition. I asked for directions on using Wi-Fi. Clerk told me just to follow directions but links didn't work. Next morning I asked and a different clerk gave me a piece of paper with directions and a password. Day two I discovered, long black hairs on the back of the shower. After a couple of days, I asked a maintenance person to clean them off. TVs (two in a room) often would stop working. I was told to unplug them and they would be OK. Morning breakfast was excellent, chef fixed omelets and eggs anyway you wanted them. They offered veggies and chips in the evening with beer, wine and cocktails. Very nice service. So many good things mixed with irritating things that could be simply fixed.
5 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Jan
"Not Your Typical Embassy Suites"
Lack of parking was a problem. Bathroom was small. Slow elevators. Long line for breakfast but it was good food. Lack of staff to provide service. Staff were friendly. Beds were comfortable. Poor quality TVs and several channels did not work. Rooms were noisy. Lots of space in the room. This Embassy Suites is not on par with the other Embassy Suites I have stayed at. I might stay here again but it's not a given like it usually is with Embassy Suites.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015