All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

"Easy layover hotel"
We chose this hotel for the ease and convenience while on a layover with two young children in Toronto. Customer service was very good. The room was a little dirty, smelled damp, there were some hairs in the bathtub and some dust build up on the curtains and areas noticbly cleaned less frequently. The beds were clean and cozy. The food was quite expensive...$65.00 for a children's burger, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, 2 chocolate milks and 1 glass of wine...woah!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great Airport Location"
Great location inside airport. Decent accommodations
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Good for connection"
Hotel was nice. Front desk lady was very passive aggressive and rude. Room was great except it smelled of a sour odor. Would highly recommend the Alt Hotel over the Sheraton.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
Matthew
"Overnight stay in Canada"
We flew in from Venice on way back to San Diego, hotel was nice, clean and relaxing. We ate at the Hotel Restaurant and was outstanding! Got up early the next morning took the rail back to airport. Nice easy travel to and from airport and at no additional cost. I look forward to staying at this Hotel again. Thank you
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Sheraton 7/22=24 oakland"
2 nights en route to N Ontario. Excellent, except for restaurant service v slow (especially breakfast) and given wrong bill. Never received my bill supposedly E=mailed but it wasn't!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
JUNE
"Overnight layover"
Pretext for a long layover. The hotel is very convenient, but the room service is SUPER expensive for average food.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
"Worst Hotel Ever!"
Worst Experience Ever! Super rude staff!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Suzanne
"Convenient on site accommodations"
Front desk person, Rosario, was very helpful.v
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
JEFFREY
"Will not stay again"
the hotel is a bit tired but the location is great. One light was out and the toilet was clogged. Stains throughout the room and the hallway carpet. Expensive breakfast with lackluster service. Staff was apologetic for the state of the room. I will stay at the ALT hotel next door in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Nico
"perfect for airport overnight."
only negative was the missing room service menu.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
P M
"Flying out the next day"
Arrived Sunday night with a confirmed room and payment met. it took 45 minutes to check in. Hotel was for an overnight stay and flying out in the am. Accommodations were extremely good and an excellent location for flying out.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Sara
Great place to stay especially if you have early morning flights
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Very nice"
Short but very nice
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Close!"
Needed a place close to airport for a super early interantional flight. Done! This is the place.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Brad
"Toronto Airport Sheraton"
While the location is excellent for traveling in/out of Toronto airport, the fact that the hotel does not offer WIFI is shocking. This is a basic expectation of major chain hotels and Sheraton should reconsider this policy at the Toronto airport.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Airport convenience"
Great for those taking a flight early since it's connected to terminal three.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Doris
"Stay somewhere else for better rates and service"
Long check-in lines. Breakfast restaurant did not open on time. $25 per day charge for wifi.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Carlos
"Best hotel"
I have stayed at Sheraton hotels in the past and the excellent service I received and the quality of the hotel is what I have come to expect.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Super convenient location"
My main reason for staying here was its super convenient location to the airport. Just a very short walk across a connecting bridge. The room I was given was large, clean and very comfortable. I only spent one night here and had no complaints at all.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Wonderful to be able to count on Sheraton!"
Very professional staff, fine room, above average restaurant, wonderfully convenient to the Toronto airport.
1 night trip May 26, 2015
"Comfy and convenient"
The entire building is very quiet and relaxing which is impressive given the fact that it's at an airport. The room was lovely and furnished with anything I needed. I was able to check in early, a huge convenience considering the luggage I was carrying and the intersecting schedules of me and my friends.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Brandon
"Excellent location"
Best place to stay if you need to be directly at the airport. Lives up to Sheraton reputation.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Fhamilton21
"Right in the airport"
This is the perfect hotel to stay in if you have an early flight leaving from Toronto Pearson as it is right in the airport at Terminal, and Terminal 3 is readily accessible by the airport train. We had to overnight in Toronto as a connecting flight was cancelled. The Sheraton Gateway was very convenient since we could walk there with our luggage carts. The rooms are large, so there was plenty of space for the luggage carts.
Other trip May 19, 2015
KG
"Its OK but not great"
The Hotel is conviently located at Terminal 3 thats its Unique selling point but as far as facilities service and food its more in line with a 3 Star Hotel rather than a 4 Star Hotel . The rooms are dated and the Hotel would benefit from some modernization but offcourse given its location any budget for updating this hotel might not materialise
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Very convenient and helpful!"
Stayed for just one night. Check-in was great, the hotel staff member was extremely helpful and made my stay enjoyable and convenient. My visit to Toronto was very brief with a flight out of YYZ on the afternoon following my stay. I was able to stay in the room until 3:00 PM which was very convenient!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"A great place to relax before a long flight."
The staff were very accommodating. There was a mixup in the reservations I made, and they resolved it with professional and caring attitude.
Other trip May 11, 2015
margaret
"No-Brainer for 1-Nighter Before Early Flight"
The hotel was nicely appointed, and more than one might typically expect for a hotel directly IN the airport. Check-in customer service was stellar, as was room service. The room was clean and large. Although the bathroom was a bit small it was fine for my needs (guy traveling alone). You can't beat the convenience of being able to return your rental car at the airport, then walking through the garage to an elevator taking you right up to the hotel lobby, and in the morning just hopping on a quick tram over to your airport terminal. That amazing convenience, coupled with the fact the hotel was modern and clean makes this a no-brainer for business travelers or those needing a one-night stay before an early flight the next day.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Hotel check in"
Checking in was confusing as to where to check is. The check in counters were not well marked
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Perfect stopover"
Overnight stopover on the way home. This is the perfect location - no need to leave the airport
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"B1, B2, B3"
overnite just across from Term 3 and our departure gate
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"TV"
tv did not work----real bummer. audio worked yet video did not. Battery was also lame.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport
Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry that your TV did not work and you were unable to enjoy a relaxing visit. I will ask my Engineering Manager to follow up on your request to ensure that this matter is resolved. We look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards Catherine Velie General Manager
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
jack
"Thumbs down!"
I thought for the price of this hotel it would be much more modern. I thought the hotel itself was slightly dated and tacky. Not only that but because my cell phone wasn't working and I had to make a long distance call to my husband and since I didn't get a hold of him I left a 45 second message, which in turn the hotel charged my over $8 for the call. Seriously!?!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Courtney
"Need directions from the car park"
This is the third time I stayed at this hotel, and the third time I found it hard to find my way from the car park to the hotel. One can get off the parking elevator on the 2nd or 5th floor for the hotel. Once off the elevator, there is nothing to help find the way. Very frustrating, particularly in winter. Other than that, it is a great place to stay when catching an early flight or landing very late. It is quiet, clean and well run.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
margaret
"Happy camper"
Great value for money!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Rose
"Hotel located at Toronto International Airport."
Very nice lobby. My reservation entitled me to use the club lounge which provided good quality amenities and refreshments. The room was spacious and comfortable. Hotel is excellent for an airport hotel. Would stay there again without hesitation.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Good overnight stay to catch an early flight
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Club level"
Stayed on club level. The tub drain was slow and backed up during shower. Some wear in bathroom. Club lounge provides evening snacks. Most of it was dried out, particularly cheese. Not satisfied with evening offering. Lounge breakfast was fantastic. Bed and linens very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jaylin
"Check in system needs backup plan"
We arrived late due to flight delay. When we went to check in we were the only customers there. The computer system was down and could not produce our room key. We waited twenty five minutes before we could get it. We were very tired so this was not acceptable.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great location to the airport. Clean, nice."
Very convenient location for a layover. Clean and nice. Only complaint would be how much they charge for local calls. I had a great stay, and then get what feels like a slap in the face with a $2.10 charge for a 2 minute local call. The hotel removed the charge when I complained, but still, it's no way to treat a guest in the 21st century, charging for local calls, Sheesh.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Jay
"overnight at yyzo"
Great airport stay.train to terminal
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
william
"Perfect place to stay for a layover in Toronto."
If your flights are in and out of terminal 3 in particular, this hotel could not be more conveniently located. Check-in at ~10pm on a Sat eve took 3 minutes.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"OK overnight stay"
Cons - The rooms are dated and the bath area tiling is worn and in need of replacement. There was a high pitched noise coming through either room vents or room A/C which woke us up and kept us awake for an hour at 4.30am. It cost $19 plus service for a glass of white wine in the bar, pretty disappointing as the price was not on the menu we were given. Pros - The shower was powerful and it is convenient for an early morning departure from the airport. If you can stay elsewhere, off the airport, then I recommend that, shuttle buses usually only take 5 minutes to get to the terminal.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"To"
Stop over and early flight
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
carole
Great hotel when traveling and needing to stay at the Airport
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Convenience"
Perfect location directly in the airport beds are fantastic but the carpets and tub toilets could use upgrading the toilet and shower had rust all along the outside which is not appealing but we always stay for the convenience love the bed and pillows for a great night sleep
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Monica
"Very convenient airport hotel."
Nice hotel. Extremely convenient since you never have to leave the airport. In my opinion, this is the only place to stay if you have an early flight out of YYZ. Negatives are that it has no free WiFi and the hotel is a bit pricey.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Fantastic Selection"
Our stay was short but it was worthwhile because our flight arrived at night. We did not have far to walk and the check-in was smooth. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was most enjoyable but pricey. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Very pleased!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Avril
"Great hotel at T3 Toronto"
Overall a good experience, the train to the other hotels and terminals is noisy but very convenient. Staff friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the room rate, at the upper end of my budget. But in retrospect given the location and convince is probably fair, just a bit of sticker shock not having stayed in a hotel for a number of years
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"NEED NEW BEDS"
The convenience of this hotel is GREAT. I did not go over 3 stars because the bed is like sleeping on a pile of uneven rocks. I think I would rather have to get up early and drive 20 minutes then not get a good nights sleep. I am young too and can sleep almost anyplace except in this lumpy bed. The staff was friendly and food was decent.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
weston
"Totally aseptic airport hotel"
Not a bad hotel, not a good hotel. Just designed to answer the needs of passengers who have an early flight or a transit night. It fulfills this objective. Nothing more. Restaurant is expensive for the quality of the food, drinks and service.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014