All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Food is all right
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"Comfort and convenience"
Business meeting near airport.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2016
Great service.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2016
"Long Layover"
It was a place to rest your head for a long layover. Staff was courteous and helpful. The one item that is ridiculous is the price of food. I would believe its time for the hotel to replace their mattresses.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2016
Jay
"Great for early flights"
Great location for early departures.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
"Location location"
Had a long 18 hr layover. Checked in at 1 am got to extend my checkout and room service ran until 2 am luckily ! Check in and out was a breeze. UP train into the city is right by the door. The bell desk Was very helpful
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2016
melissa
"Off to Mexico..."
Overnight to catch an early morning flight
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport
Thank you for beginning your vacation with us prior to your trip to Mexico. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you through Toronto Airport again. Kind regards Catherine Velie General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
The hotel in general was very disappointing. It certainly did not deserve a four star rating. The room was very shabby and smelly , full of smoke. Same opinion applies to the bathroom . We never had enough towels. The restaurant food was not to our expectation and I would not suggest to any of our friends. We ordered two bottles of water and the charge was over ten dollars. In our opinion the parking very difficult and overpriced.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience in our hotel. I am extremely sorry to learn of your disappointing experience. We want our guests to enjoy a pleasant and memorable stay and I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my team for immediate follow up. We look forward to regaining your confidence in us and to welcoming you back to our hotel. Kind regards Catherine Velie General Manager
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
"Nice night"
24 hour stay room was great
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Rob
The hotel is in need of a refresh or better maintenance. Not up to the high Sheraton standards.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
Terry
Room spacious enough and great proximity to airport. But loud banging noises from the walls kept me up all night!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Gil
"Great overnight Hotel on airport property"
Just stayed overnight as we were out early in the morning.Very comfortable bed and duvet.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Nice hotel right at the airport"
I always stay at this hotel when I have an early flight out of Toronto due to the closeness of the hotel to the airport terminal. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and great lobby. But my last experience when I checked out on 11/27 was not very ideal. The Front Office Clerk told me she was going to email my receipt. To this day, which is already 12/3, still no receipt of my stay has arrived in my email box. I am very, very disappointed with her. She could have immediately emailed me the receipt.
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
Perfect for an early flight the next morning
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Christina
"Great for airport travel"
Perfect for airport travelers. Great options for food. Club level is always amazing Staff were super friendly and helpful Close to a mall of you need a little retail therapy it want to catch a movie
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Gayle
"A great holdingpattern if you miss your connection"
Easy access to the terminals for an early flight after missing our connection. Room was clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
"Great overnight stay in Toronto"
Perfect for an overnight stay as it is directly connected to the International Airport. The hotel is a real bargain as it has a lovely indoor pool, first class rooms, and wonderful service. the shank of lamb was extraordinary. As a frequent business traveler this is one of the best values I have encountered in almost four decadesd
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Lawrence
"perfect spot for over night airport stay."
Over night for an early flight connection. Easy as hotel is in airport. Had to ask a few times for directions. Corner room was big, well appointed and quiet.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Roll out of bed into the airport"
Clean, easy stay for a quick trip. Roll out of bed into the terminal for an early morning flight!
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
"Very convinient"
Very convenient for overnight stay when you are traveling early the next morning.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
"Great hotel, bar and restaurant need revaluation"
As with every SPG hotel, this one is very well run, very well appointed and a terrific executive hotel. Unfortunately, the negative has to be on the price of the food and drink. I ended up going over to Terminal 1 to get a Sub ($12) and two glasses of an indifferent red (Shiraz) for $7 @, rather than pay $35 for an entrée and $15 for a glass of wine (also pretty indifferent). If the restaurant and bar were better value, I'd just make a point of staying over before an early flight rather than pick something closer to the Keg.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
"A nice getaway...."
I stayed for 2 nights. Great view of the runway. I got upgraded to the club level. It was really nice. Ate at the hotel restaurant. Very friendly people and great service. Would stay here again. The bed was very comfy too.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
Gina
"Excellent Airport Hotel"
This hotel was just about the best airport hotel I have found in recent years. I was on the Executive/Club Floor and it was extremely comfortable. The staff were helpful, friendly, and professional. My room was spacious, the bed and pillows very comfortable and the bathrooms were well equipped and clean. As an airport hotel, I would rate it one of the best, and I would certainly recommend it to anyone needing find a convenient hotel when making flight connections. to
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"Sheraton"
Train to terminal 1 was a short walk, and ran every 3 or 4 minutes even at 6am.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Douglas
"Location! Location! Location!"
Very convenient hotel to stay overnight for my flight the following morning. The hotel has every amenity that you could desire, so that you don't feel isolated even though you are in the airport. The shuttle train to Terminal 1 is a big plus. The bathroom is a little dated, but the room was spacious and the bed comfortable. Overall a good experience.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
"Sheraton Gateway Toronto"
Perfect hotel for early morning flight.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Alfred
"Easy layover hotel"
We chose this hotel for the ease and convenience while on a layover with two young children in Toronto. Customer service was very good. The room was a little dirty, smelled damp, there were some hairs in the bathtub and some dust build up on the curtains and areas noticbly cleaned less frequently. The beds were clean and cozy. The food was quite expensive...$65.00 for a children's burger, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, 2 chocolate milks and 1 glass of wine...woah!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great Airport Location"
Great location inside airport. Decent accommodations
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Consistently a good quality hotel"
I have been staying at the Sheraton Gateway for over 16 years. For an airport hotel, they have done a very good job at maintaining the high quality that existed when it opened - rooms are in great shape, no scuffy furniture, bathroom fixtures all intact and looking like new etc. While it is a bit pricier than hotels that are outside of the airport, it is well worth it if you consider convenience an important feature - walk out the door directly to the inter-terminal train if you're not flying out of T3. No cars, no shuttle buses.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Good for connection"
Hotel was nice. Front desk lady was very passive aggressive and rude. Room was great except it smelled of a sour odor. Would highly recommend the Alt Hotel over the Sheraton.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
Matthew
"Right within the Airport. Very Convenient."
The Hotel condition is tired. Carpet in the room smells stale and looks tired. Bathrooms are also worn out. The Internet did not work.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Catherine
"Overnight stay in Canada"
We flew in from Venice on way back to San Diego, hotel was nice, clean and relaxing. We ate at the Hotel Restaurant and was outstanding! Got up early the next morning took the rail back to airport. Nice easy travel to and from airport and at no additional cost. I look forward to staying at this Hotel again. Thank you
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Very Busy very rude people"
We booked a room for 3 adults and when we arrived there was only room for 2 of us! When we called house keeping they didn't seem to care our son ended up sleeping in a chair. We would recommend staying anywhere else but here!!!!!!! Terable Terable place!!!!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
N
"Sheraton 7/22=24 oakland"
2 nights en route to N Ontario. Excellent, except for restaurant service v slow (especially breakfast) and given wrong bill. Never received my bill supposedly E=mailed but it wasn't!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
JUNE
"You cannot beat its location!"
Sheraton quality in staff, services, amenities and the lobby bar. Checked in late due to our delayed flight; but tasty snacks, drinks served by a cheerful lady bar room attendant made our minimum stay at the airport a refreshing one.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Overnight layover"
Pretext for a long layover. The hotel is very convenient, but the room service is SUPER expensive for average food.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
"Conveniently located at the airport."
always in between 2 flights so very convenient to over night there.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Very convenient for being within the airport"
Excellent with the exception that WiFi is not free.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Worst Hotel Ever!"
Worst Experience Ever! Super rude staff!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Suzanne
"Convenient on site accommodations"
Front desk person, Rosario, was very helpful.v
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
JEFFREY
"Will not stay again"
the hotel is a bit tired but the location is great. One light was out and the toilet was clogged. Stains throughout the room and the hallway carpet. Expensive breakfast with lackluster service. Staff was apologetic for the state of the room. I will stay at the ALT hotel next door in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Nico
"perfect for airport overnight."
only negative was the missing room service menu.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
P M
"Flying out the next day"
Arrived Sunday night with a confirmed room and payment met. it took 45 minutes to check in. Hotel was for an overnight stay and flying out in the am. Accommodations were extremely good and an excellent location for flying out.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Sara
"convenient in-airport but that's it"
smallish rooms. dark and dated interior hallways. somewhat rundown and non-maintained furniture and dirty behind the desks. convenient for a layover or night before the flight. breakfast in the dining room and dining staff were great. have to pay for internet and parking, both of which are fairly expensive.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Excellent convenience for flight departure"
Excellent room, clean,comfortable and quiet. Excellent food and service in the restaurant Excellent staff and service. Thank you
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
debbie
Great place to stay especially if you have early morning flights
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Very nice"
Short but very nice
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Third Time Staying"
Each year, my wife and I stay here on a layover on our way home. Each time, it has been outstanding. Each time, it gets better. This year, we stayed for two days and had room service several times. The food is outstanding, a little pricey, but not out of the ordinary. Every employee was kind, helpful, and cheerful. We have nothing even close to a complaint with this hotel. Plane lands, through customs, check-in, and in our room in 45 minutes. Can't beat it. Will be back again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Close!"
Needed a place close to airport for a super early interantional flight. Done! This is the place.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Brad
"Toronto Airport Sheraton"
While the location is excellent for traveling in/out of Toronto airport, the fact that the hotel does not offer WIFI is shocking. This is a basic expectation of major chain hotels and Sheraton should reconsider this policy at the Toronto airport.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great location but need pay attention of cleanines"
We arrive late at airport, this hotel has the best location that you can get. But when I check in it, I found there still has used soda can left in the room floor, not sure was from prior guest or hotel staff. Like all hotel, the room service is very expensive
Other trip Jun 21, 2015