All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Bad breakfast
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Such easy access"
I landed late and it was so nice to just walk through the terminal and into the hotel. The front desk was great and very efficient. There are parts of the hotel that are looking tired but all in all it is a solid 4 star and nothing more.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Wonderful to be able to count on Sheraton!"
Very professional staff, fine room, above average restaurant, wonderfully convenient to the Toronto airport.
1 night trip May 26, 2015
"Comfy and convenient"
The entire building is very quiet and relaxing which is impressive given the fact that it's at an airport. The room was lovely and furnished with anything I needed. I was able to check in early, a huge convenience considering the luggage I was carrying and the intersecting schedules of me and my friends.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Brandon
"Excellent location"
Best place to stay if you need to be directly at the airport. Lives up to Sheraton reputation.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Fhamilton21
"Right in the airport"
This is the perfect hotel to stay in if you have an early flight leaving from Toronto Pearson as it is right in the airport at Terminal, and Terminal 3 is readily accessible by the airport train. We had to overnight in Toronto as a connecting flight was cancelled. The Sheraton Gateway was very convenient since we could walk there with our luggage carts. The rooms are large, so there was plenty of space for the luggage carts.
Other trip May 19, 2015
KG
"Its OK but not great"
The Hotel is conviently located at Terminal 3 thats its Unique selling point but as far as facilities service and food its more in line with a 3 Star Hotel rather than a 4 Star Hotel . The rooms are dated and the Hotel would benefit from some modernization but offcourse given its location any budget for updating this hotel might not materialise
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Very convenient and helpful!"
Stayed for just one night. Check-in was great, the hotel staff member was extremely helpful and made my stay enjoyable and convenient. My visit to Toronto was very brief with a flight out of YYZ on the afternoon following my stay. I was able to stay in the room until 3:00 PM which was very convenient!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"A great place to relax before a long flight."
The staff were very accommodating. There was a mixup in the reservations I made, and they resolved it with professional and caring attitude.
Other trip May 11, 2015
margaret
"No-Brainer for 1-Nighter Before Early Flight"
The hotel was nicely appointed, and more than one might typically expect for a hotel directly IN the airport. Check-in customer service was stellar, as was room service. The room was clean and large. Although the bathroom was a bit small it was fine for my needs (guy traveling alone). You can't beat the convenience of being able to return your rental car at the airport, then walking through the garage to an elevator taking you right up to the hotel lobby, and in the morning just hopping on a quick tram over to your airport terminal. That amazing convenience, coupled with the fact the hotel was modern and clean makes this a no-brainer for business travelers or those needing a one-night stay before an early flight the next day.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Hotel check in"
Checking in was confusing as to where to check is. The check in counters were not well marked
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Perfect stopover"
Overnight stopover on the way home. This is the perfect location - no need to leave the airport
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"B1, B2, B3"
overnite just across from Term 3 and our departure gate
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"TV"
tv did not work----real bummer. audio worked yet video did not. Battery was also lame.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
jack
"Thumbs down!"
I thought for the price of this hotel it would be much more modern. I thought the hotel itself was slightly dated and tacky. Not only that but because my cell phone wasn't working and I had to make a long distance call to my husband and since I didn't get a hold of him I left a 45 second message, which in turn the hotel charged my over $8 for the call. Seriously!?!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Courtney
"Need directions from the car park"
This is the third time I stayed at this hotel, and the third time I found it hard to find my way from the car park to the hotel. One can get off the parking elevator on the 2nd or 5th floor for the hotel. Once off the elevator, there is nothing to help find the way. Very frustrating, particularly in winter. Other than that, it is a great place to stay when catching an early flight or landing very late. It is quiet, clean and well run.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
margaret
"Happy camper"
Great value for money!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Rose
"Hotel located at Toronto International Airport."
Very nice lobby. My reservation entitled me to use the club lounge which provided good quality amenities and refreshments. The room was spacious and comfortable. Hotel is excellent for an airport hotel. Would stay there again without hesitation.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Good overnight stay to catch an early flight
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Club level"
Stayed on club level. The tub drain was slow and backed up during shower. Some wear in bathroom. Club lounge provides evening snacks. Most of it was dried out, particularly cheese. Not satisfied with evening offering. Lounge breakfast was fantastic. Bed and linens very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jaylin
"Check in system needs backup plan"
We arrived late due to flight delay. When we went to check in we were the only customers there. The computer system was down and could not produce our room key. We waited twenty five minutes before we could get it. We were very tired so this was not acceptable.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great location to the airport. Clean, nice."
Very convenient location for a layover. Clean and nice. Only complaint would be how much they charge for local calls. I had a great stay, and then get what feels like a slap in the face with a $2.10 charge for a 2 minute local call. The hotel removed the charge when I complained, but still, it's no way to treat a guest in the 21st century, charging for local calls, Sheesh.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Jay
"overnight at yyzo"
Great airport stay.train to terminal
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
william
"Perfect place to stay for a layover in Toronto."
If your flights are in and out of terminal 3 in particular, this hotel could not be more conveniently located. Check-in at ~10pm on a Sat eve took 3 minutes.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"OK overnight stay"
Cons - The rooms are dated and the bath area tiling is worn and in need of replacement. There was a high pitched noise coming through either room vents or room A/C which woke us up and kept us awake for an hour at 4.30am. It cost $19 plus service for a glass of white wine in the bar, pretty disappointing as the price was not on the menu we were given. Pros - The shower was powerful and it is convenient for an early morning departure from the airport. If you can stay elsewhere, off the airport, then I recommend that, shuttle buses usually only take 5 minutes to get to the terminal.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"To"
Stop over and early flight
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
carole
Great hotel when traveling and needing to stay at the Airport
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Convenience"
Perfect location directly in the airport beds are fantastic but the carpets and tub toilets could use upgrading the toilet and shower had rust all along the outside which is not appealing but we always stay for the convenience love the bed and pillows for a great night sleep
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Monica
"Very convenient airport hotel."
Nice hotel. Extremely convenient since you never have to leave the airport. In my opinion, this is the only place to stay if you have an early flight out of YYZ. Negatives are that it has no free WiFi and the hotel is a bit pricey.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Fantastic Selection"
Our stay was short but it was worthwhile because our flight arrived at night. We did not have far to walk and the check-in was smooth. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was most enjoyable but pricey. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Very pleased!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Avril
"Great hotel at T3 Toronto"
Overall a good experience, the train to the other hotels and terminals is noisy but very convenient. Staff friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the room rate, at the upper end of my budget. But in retrospect given the location and convince is probably fair, just a bit of sticker shock not having stayed in a hotel for a number of years
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"NEED NEW BEDS"
The convenience of this hotel is GREAT. I did not go over 3 stars because the bed is like sleeping on a pile of uneven rocks. I think I would rather have to get up early and drive 20 minutes then not get a good nights sleep. I am young too and can sleep almost anyplace except in this lumpy bed. The staff was friendly and food was decent.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
weston
"Totally aseptic airport hotel"
Not a bad hotel, not a good hotel. Just designed to answer the needs of passengers who have an early flight or a transit night. It fulfills this objective. Nothing more. Restaurant is expensive for the quality of the food, drinks and service.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
henriNYC
"Advantage: at the airport"
typical old style hotel with lots of carpets which are kind of smelly. It is at the Terminal 3 and good to reach, staying indoors and that is the main and only advantage.
MIchael
"Staff were A1"
In transit, overnight.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Quick stopover"
Excellent for a quick stopover at the airport. Room service is quick and good.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great airport hotel for a layover"
Had a one-night layover after a 12 hour flight. The Toronto airport Sheraton was perfect for that purpose. Clean, quiet and comfortable bed. The hotel restaurant provided a great breakfast the next morning.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Ron
"Ideal hotel stay/"
It was exactly what I needed, but nicer.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Nick
"indoor pool in repair"
The location was convenient for transfer in YYZ. However, the pool was in repair, which was disappointing since the indoor pool was the reason we choose this property.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Dian
"The best airport hotel ever!"
Fantastic facility if you have an early morning flight. Room is spacious with exceptional bed and linens. The only slight inconvenience is wifi is only accessible from common areas, not in the room. Staff professional and pleasant.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Excellent location for a fair price. Nice staff. Bathroom wasn't as clean as I'd expect it to.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Overnight stay in Canada"
The hotel was in a very convenient location seeing as we only stayed overnight (to see Niagara Falls). The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The Dollar Thrifty Car Rental was also very readily accessible from the hotel which made our stay even better.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Jas
"Super location"
Super location located in terminal 3 in Toronto. Perfect if you fly in late and then have an early flight in the am.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Lenzie
"convenient"
Just a short tram ride from Toronto Airport terminal 1 and right next to terminal 3. Yet no airplane noise.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Lopaka
"i will return"
how can you complain when the location was well chosen..attached to the main terminal in the airport. no rushing getting up early fight traffic at 3am wait for a shuttle bus..simply walk across the covered cat walk,and you are in line with in minutes at your chosen airline.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
james griffith
"It is all about convenience!"
For the price, we have stayed in beautiful hotels. The charge what they do (and hide their ridiculous wireless charges - so be careful when you connect) simply because of the convenience location to the airport. The bathroom amenities are sub-par (in line with motel standards). The bed was comfortable. Stay here only if you have to (we had a 6:15 AM flight) otherwise, shuttle in from a nearby hotel.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Best place for Pearson!!"
Have stayed here now several times. Always happy. Best location, clean rooms and 24 hour pool.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Helpful staff"
Arrived at 2 am due to flight delays and staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating especially as my luggage had been lost by airline.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Dr G Hill
"The best beds in the industry...pillows too"
It is worth spending extra to have a great night's sleep....perfect beds & pillows. There isn't anything negative to say about this hotel, Sheraton does a 5 Star job on this one.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Leslie
"convenient overnight stay close to the airport"
I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and found the staff to be very courteous and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
happy travels
"Sheraton Gateway - round two is a success"
This is my second stay at the Sheraton Gateway hotel - the return from a business trip where I wrote an ok review going out. MUCH better this time. Room (including bathroom) was immaculate and service was excellent as before. I feel I finally have a decent Toronto airport hotel. I still wish they would upgrade their bathrooms (no rust this time, but not 5 stars either) and not charge for internet (again $15 is ridiculous), but they gave me 10% off their overpriced room service as an SPG member, and I got the "quiet floor" again. And the location cannot be beat. This one is a keeper.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014