All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7900 Forest Point Blvd, Charlotte, NC, 28273, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Consistency Is Key"
Stayed in a Hyatt Place once in Charleston and dug it. Was fortunate to find a great deal on another via Expedia in Charlotte. Both consistently delivered comfort and cleanliness with a great staff. Hyatt Place is on my go-to list for sure now.
"A nice stay"
This was a very nice Hyatt. The employees were very helpful and friendly. Room was nice as well.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Shoshanna
"Great hotel close to downtown"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt. Every time I travel I choose a Hyatt hotel to stay at.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Riah
"first time in charlotte"
we liked the complimentary breakfast front desk staff was very friendly and helpful
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Overnight Pleasure"
It was an one night stay, and i enjoyed it very much. The staff was courteous, and the room was spacious and clean. I will definitely be returning for another stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Roddrick
"Good business hotel."
Hotel was clean and easily located right off the highway. Room was large and well laid out for work and rest. Hotel had a small bar with food offering. The closest restaurants worth eating at are about two miles away. There is a shopping mall about six miles away with a great store selection. In all this was an above average hotel for the size and location because of the cleanliness, friendly staff, and good location. My next trip would easily include this hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Visiting my cousin who has stage 4 cancer"
November 13, 2014. My family & I had 2 double rooms with 2 double beds. Having the double room gave us the couch/sofa bed which was fine for the teenagers & made the room large enough for the baby's pak N play. During our 3 night stay there, we found the staff to be very polite & more than willing to accommodate our special requests. They complimentary breakfast served every morning was not only fresh & delicious but had such a wide variety to choose from & the staff hospitality made us feel at home & welcomed.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Dog gone, please!"
The overall stay was outstanding! The Staff, especially Lucy, were all friendly and seemed to truly like being there. The only problem was a family, one door down, who had a large dog. Being a pet friendly hotel is great but the pet needs to be well-behaved, which this one was not! The dog kept barking and would do so every time someone would walk by the door. I approached the gentleman, at the front desk, and was told he could do nothing about it. Not only that but he also informed me that the owners were out for the day and he had no contact number for them. I would think that if someone has an animal in the hotel, the first thing I would want is a way to get a hold of the owners in case of an emergency. What he did do was lock them out of their room, so they had to come to the front desk. This did no good in fixing the situation.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Shannon
Great service and staff. Fitness center was a little small with limited machine options.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice for the family but leave the dog at home"
Nice hotel for a family but the bathroom was small. They also charge a $75.00 pet fee!
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Responsive staff"
The first room was near an elevator shaft and noisy and the staff was kind enough to move us to a quieter room.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Great place to stay. Very clean
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"will not stay there again"
This is an older Hyatt that needs to be updated. The sofa was dirty and run down. The drinking glasses were dirty and I call house ke to bring me a new set. They told me there were to busy but I could come downstairs and get some.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great place not only because of the price!"
The room is clean and comfort. The only thing is the neighborhood.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Mostafa
"Very nice, modern"
It felt very cozy in the room very nice atmosphere.. Breaks it up from the traditional hotels
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
young adult
"weekend with my wife"
Spent the weekend with my wife. Went to carowins, we had a wonderful stay. It a a nice place to spend when in charlotte.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Corey
"Family trip."
The hotel was well kept. The staff is very friendly and the location was perfect. The breakfast in the morning was a delight.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Woodrow
Nice room with plenty of sleeping space
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
The Hendersons
"Southern hospitality at its best."
From the first call made to the front desk regarding checking in earlier due to landing early. Everyone was polite and courteous. Was greeted as soon as I walked through the front door. Room was spacious and updated. Very kind employees. After a great night sleep, the next morning I arrived downstairs as they were cleaning up after breakfast. They informed me breakfast was over at 9:00 am. I asked for coffee and not only did she get me a cup of coffee, but asked if she could get me something to eat. She came back with a breakfast sandwich and a bowl of fruit. When I do return to North Carolina in a few months, I will not consider any other hotel but this one. The staff WOW'd me. Great stay.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
kenny
"NICE PLACE TO STAY"
THE ROOM WAS CLEAN. THE STAFF WAS EXCELLENT.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
neal
"Nice getaway"
Very easy to get around, golf close by and the pool was very enjoyable
4 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great weekend stay"
The service was outstanding at the reception when I checked in, I mentioned I had to go to gas station to buy milk for my daughter and they gave me two cups.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
C.H.
"weekend stay"
This is my favorite hotel. The staff are friendly helpful and always available. I feel very welcomed. My toilet handle broke but was repaired. Breakfast is excellent... could use some variety from last stay but thats minor. Its fills your belly. I give this hotel high rating. I will continue to use this location in the future
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
ms. H
"Get A Way"
I was there for a relaxing weekend and the room was a nice size. it was clean and the area had restaurants and shopping close by. breakfast are is a bit small and could use a upgrade but overall it was a great stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"charlotte vacay"
Very clean, nice location. Very friendly staff. The only negative was front desk could not help with directions to get you where you wanted to go. Maps of the area would have come in handy.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
melinda
"Id stay again"
Good hotel! I'd stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Shelly
We stayed two nights and the maid never came and cleaned our room. I called the front desk and complained and asked for fresh towels. The front desk clerk said he would have towels sent up but they never came!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Judy
"Ok , just there overnight"
Good location to Charlotte Mtr Spwy. Good staff ; quick check in. / check out
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Awesome at Arrowood"
Great stay , nice breakfast , nice location .
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
FNU
"Not what I booked"
I booked a king room. I ended up arriving late due to weather on the way down. It was a stressful weekend as I was moving and needed the room late minute. I had confirmation from Expedia on the room type I booked. I got to the hotel late at almost 2 am, and they told me I had booked two double beds. That is NOT AT ALL what I had booked, and they told me there was nothing they could do. I was tired and didn't want to deal with it then. So I went up to the room, it was not up to par with other Hyatt Places I have stated. It had an actual bath tub, and as I was taking a shower I nearly slipped and felt because there was no grippers on the bath tub floor. When I got out, then I saw a rubber mat rolled up sitting in the corner. The room was clean enough, but it was just really not like other Hyatt Places at all. The breakfast also seemed cheap and almost old, and we went down as soon as it started. The staff was nice, that was really the only plus. I would never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Brianne
"Be ready to pick up your own room service"
I've never had room service that I had to go down to pick up. This is what you'll find at this hotel. While the staff was friendly, the hotel was simply grimy and unappealing. I will not be returning.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Pedro
Very nice room, It was not too far from the Airport, love the late check-out.
Priscilla
Nice hotel with great service, comfortable rooms and beds with a good breakfast and very friendly staff!! Highly recommend!!
Cole
"Hyatt"
Beautiful rooms, friendly and helpful staff and Management .Great stay
"Very nice basic hotel."
My stay was comfortable, quiet, and enjoyable.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Keith
"Layout of the room was great and it was very clean"
Layout of the room was great and it was very clean.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Very Pleasant Staff on both shifts always greeted you when you came in. would stay again, the breakfast was very good, also restaurant next door very good and convenient. the only complaint i have was the couch pretty broken down in spots!can not say again how pleasant staff at front desk and cleaning,and also kitchen were.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
kim summers
"nice"
Great staff Joel gd peeps.Staff always nice .Room clean
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Walker
"TV reception was terrible."
The TV reception was terrible for most stations and there was no power outlet near the bed to charge my cell phone. Room was large but dated in need of renovation. Not worth the $320 bill for two nights.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Excellent Hotel!"
The staff (especially Joel at check in) was incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel was beautiful, modern and clean. Our room was HUGE! It had a sectional sofa, king bed, mini fridge and desk area. The free breakfast was delicious. We stayed overnight before heading to Carowinds the next day and were pleasantly surprised when we checked out the view from our room and could see the roller coasters. We will be back for sure!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Older building/rooms, but well maintained. Staff is very friendly and helpful. In a safe area with nearby business hotels and a few fast food/quick service restaurants. Would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Allison
"Customer Service Matters at Hyatt"
It was great, restful, stress free.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Love this hotel"
We usually stay at the Hyatt Place Arrowood about once a month when we visit Charlotte for Leisure. I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff is amazing. Very nice and always so welcoming. The rooms are spacious. We have a 3 year old that sleeps in a pack and play and there is plenty of room for that since the room has a sitting area. When we arrive and tell the front desk staff that we need a pack and play they usually have it set up or are setting it up by the time we get to the room. That is quick service! Would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Erin
Had a wonderful night sleep at the beautiful Hyatt place hotel. The place was great just one or two little things that I was not excited about. One was no drink machines so you had to purchase a drink from gallery for like $2.50 and the other thing was the bathroom was a little out dated for the room. These are not complaints because I had a 5 star stay just a little nitpicking because I had to be honest. Will definitely stay there again when I go back to Charlotte. Thanks again Hyatt.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
The room was nice and the beds were very comfortable. They should have a microwave in the rooms though. If you are going to have a table and chairs with mini fridge, you should have a microwave. Also the food on the menu is a little over priced for the nothing special ordinary food that it is. The food was good but just not a lot put into it. Also the young woman at the bar didn't know how to do her job very well. I was supposed to get a free drink for her messing up my first one but didn't know how to take it off so I just had her pour a double and I paid for a single. The breakfast was good and healthy. The women working it were very friendly. I would come back again.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Clean Hotel for Good Proce"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was clean, staff was friendly and breakfast was good. The beds were ok.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"One night, no regrets."
We stayed in a single room with 2 queen size beds. I have to admit that we were pleasantly surprised with he size of the room. The layout is very modern and cozy. You feel like there is great separation although it is one large room with a divider. The pool was clean and opened until 10 which my girls enjoyed (2 and 4 yr old). The free breakfast, although it was not advertised on some travel apps, was OK (fresh fruits and yogurts were the highlights). We found our stay at this Hyatt to fit our needs and plan on staying at the Hyatt in Cincinnati this Friday during our next mini vaca.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Ernst
"Very Nice Hotel"
This was a romantic getaway for my Girlfriend and I on her 21st Birthday. She loved the room, it was very nice, clean, the location was close to a great breakfast place - We loved it! We will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Marcus
Overall the hotel was great. Very clean, friendly staff, and great location. The only thing I didn't like was the smell of the room. Smelled like smoke in a non smoking room. Other than that very pleasant experience. The pool should be open 24 hours since
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Only 1 night but very impressed"
Only stayed 1 night but the hotel staff was super friendly. The rooms are very big. The breakfast is excellent and the location is perfect. The double rooms are perfect for families. TV is huge and the frige came in handy.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014