All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America

Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Good internet service
"good"
Bathrooms were just OK, I like to have a bench in stall showers. the breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. There should be more options like a waffle maker.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Tracy
Had a nice stay here, morning staff was awsome.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great rooms for a great price!"
The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and the late night bar was perfect for a night cap. The staff were friendly, welcoming and very accommodating. The only downside was the gym- only four pieces of cardio equipment and nothing else- no weights or mats. However, I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"We've stayed there before and will stay again"
We've stayed there before and will stay again. Great hotel. Price fluctuates often, but for under 100 bucks this is a good deal. Rooms are larger than most places. They have started to redo the bathrooms and are definitely upgrading them. ONLY issue was that the new shower (tubs are gone) isn't sloped properly, so water pools up some.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Weekend at the Hyatt"
I was there for a weekend getaway with family...We had to wait over the check-in time for our room because they were still cleaning the rooms..the room was nice but had a musty smell to it...the staff was very friendly...breakfast was typical nothing spectacular but ok for being free.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Claudia
"Just what the doctor ordered!"
I was supposed to go to myrtle Beach for my birthday but a hurricane quickly changed that plan.I changed my plans and this hotel was just what I need a big room with space for my friends from the city to come up visit talk and laugh.I needed relaxation and I was given a place I could call home and relax. This hotel was just what the doctor ordered and the breakfast buffet the next morning and late check out were the icing on the cake!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Alexia
We had to move rooms due to a broken toilet at 1 am. Otherwise the hotel was fine.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
When I booked this hotel for one night I requested an early check in since we were driving from FL (11 hrs) and we would be driving all night... We got to the hotel at 10 in the morning and when we tried to check in our room was ready. The front desk person was super helpful and he made sure we had everything we needed (I believe his name is Aaron) the room was perfect, the hotel is super clean. I wish we could've stayed longer but I recommend it to everybody going to Charlotte.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
YAMID
I enjoyed my stay in Arrowwood. The front desk staff were courteous and helpful, the other staff was just as courteous... I was in a single bed with a kingbed, the room was spacious and clean, everything was made and ready when i checked in. The few questions I had, they had knowledgeable answers for me. The parking lot was packed, i am assuming because it was a Panthers weekend, though surprisingly when inside i ran into few other people so it still made for a comfortable night stay
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"Fine hotel, but unsafe neighborhood"
The staff at this hotel could not have been nicer, the room was great and the complimentary breakfast was fine. However, our truck was broken into while parked in the parking lot here. When the cops arrived they informed us that this had been happening a lot in the neighborhood and had in fact happened in this hotel's parking lot multiple times recently. We were from out of town and did not know the area well, but now we know and would not recommend staying in the Arrowood area.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Nice hotel. Not sure it was worth the money but it was a decent place to sleep. The bed made a weird creeking noise, but other than that no worries
1 night trip Sep 17, 2015
"Now that's a HOTEL!!"
We stayed overnight with kids. My 7 year old was not feeling well and we needed to check in a little earlier than 3 p.m. The Host was so gracious and helpful. She not only got us in but OFFERED HELP WITH THE CHILD IF WE NEEDED IT.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Jimmy
This hotel was great. We don't have even one complaint. Thanks for a great visit!!
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Ronda
"Great place to stay."
Wonderful stay. Desk clerk was very polite. American Airlines had cancelled my flight, but still had my luggage. Clerk gave me directions and suggestions to find a store to get clothes and items I needed. Good breakfast in the morning.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
JOEL
"A good hotel close to the interstate and city"
My wife and I were somewhat apprehensive about staying at this hotel because we lived out of town and had never heard of this brand before. Well we were completely pleasantly surprised when we pulled up. The parking lot was well secured the looby looked inviting and smelled good, the staff was polite and helpful and the room looked newly renovated. We even had access to a 24hour kitchen. The free breakfast was fresh and delicious. I would highly recommend you stay here if it's on your route. I wouldn't be surprised if their price increase as their ratings. Very nice hotel indeed.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Josh
"Adequate Facilities"
I had stayed in a Hyatt Place before, and this hotel looked identical to the other one. It's clean, the rooms are very nice, practically suites, and breakfast was beyond what I've come to expect at continental breakfast type places.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was very nice and the service was great. The bathroom was pretty small, but overall I found the room very comfortable and had all of the amenities necessary.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Nannette
We only stayed one night. A very pleasant experience. The facility was easy to get to, clean, modern, and quiet. Very nice staff! Wish there was a microwave in the room though. We purchased food downstairs, left later that evening for an event and wanted to heat the leftovers when we returned but couldn't.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Harriett
Found it on Expedia (first experience with this site) and was delighted!
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Nice Night"
Nice hotel, convenient location for what we were doing and a good weekend price.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Great they need to hire more employees calling the front desk was really a long process. Other than that once they finally picked up the phone they were very attentive and consistent on helping me with whatever I needed
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"Luxury hotel for reasonable price"
excellent in all ways
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Roger
"Don' t miss staying with Lucy"
If you have to stay in Charlotte, you shouldn't miss staying with Lucy and Joel at Hyatt Place Arrowwood. Have now stayed there 5 years in a row just due to the people at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt Place Arrowwood. Excellent breakfast and service.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Not a great place in general.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
The staff was very friendly. Had a great stay!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Hickman
"Great Place and Location"
The hotel staff was a 10 out of 10. The hotel was welcoming and clean. Breakfast was good and varied each day. Easy on and off the highway. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Holly
The room smell bad, the hotel is not properly maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Riyadh
"booking issues"
The wait for check in after booking with Hotel.com was ridiculous. I needed a safe place to sleep after driving on a long road trip. I had to wait for a nightly report to be ran. After driving for numerous hours with 2 children literally sleep in the lobby. The receptionists had me call to confirm my reservation. Once confirmed i had to be rebooked at hotel. It was not a great process at all after traveling all day on the road. I will say that the morning staff was pleasant. Great breakfast selection.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great place in south Charlotte"
Always a great value.... Love the in room connectivity. And the breakfast was better than the normal "continental breakfast".... Though not as good as a real European continental breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Robert M
"Rooms"
Overall great hotel.. staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and great breakfast. However the only down side was no microwave & beds were alittle hard.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Penny
"My truly amazing hotel stay."
It was truly amazing the best hotel I have ever stayed in with the friendliest staff, great food the room was remarkable so very clean, spacious and beautiful I truly loved it and look forward to a return visit at the Hyatt Hotels in the near future I would recommend this to anyone.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Cynthia
"Poor experience with Expedia booking."
Booked with Expedia, upon check-in was told by manager that my reservation was not there and that they were fully booked. Had to wait to find an unused reservation and for mgr to contact Expedia. Mgr was not apologetic. Very poor experience, overall.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Unsatisfied
"Full size?"
Beautiful place, beautiful room..The service was excellent.The only down side to my stay there was the double full size beds in the room..My wife & I had to share a full size bed like we teenagers again. Over great place.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Jesse
The stay at hotel was wonderfull and the service was excellent.Thanks to all the hotel staff, good job...
6 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Abdu
We reserved two rooms. It was evident that both restrooms was not cleaned as there was used soap bars left in the the bathtub. Both bathrooms
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Maryann
"Excellent accommodations"
We were in town for the summer jazz festival.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Dorothy
The rooms were nice.. Me and my family enjoyed our stay..
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
tangee
"Great Service"
I always stay at the Hyatt and I am never dissatisfied.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Our stay was great except the pool was closed our first 2 days. So that was a real bummer but everything else was great.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"close to attractions"
I chose this hotel because it was half way between Bank of America stadium and Carowinds. The location was great for what we needed. The room was spacious with two double beds and a pull out sofa bed. I wish they offered queens instead of double beds. The room was clean but the ac didn't seem to get as cold as we wanted. The breakfast area was kind of crampt for the amount of people there. Front desk was very friendly and helpful with any requests. Not many food choices nearby, we had to go a few exits down to eat dinner. It's a nice hotel but I would probably stay in the city center next time just die to traffics getting in and out of the city for he soccer game and the dining options.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great hotel great price"
The bed in 404 needs to be replaced
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Vaughn
Nice hotel with clean and very comfortable rooms. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Edatl
"super nice place to stay"
I stayed here one night last weekend and this hotel is place to go...friendly staff (they let me borrow a phone charger all night), clean place, my king size room was perfect, in safe area, close to everything. I would def stay again when in town. Thanks
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Arnie
"Close tocarowinds"
Check was easy. Clean rooms. Breakfast was not so great
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
bernetha
Other then the pool not working it was a great hotel. Staff was best I've ever experienced.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Very nice for families"
Excellent room arrangement for families with a large sectional sofa. Shower/toilet combo a little tight, but worth it for the convenience for multiple guests. Would definitely stay again for the good price i got.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Great hotel, very clean, very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Excellent value, excellent service, highly recommend
3 night trip Jul 16, 2015