All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
7900 Forest Point Blvd, Charlotte, NC, 28273, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Delicious food
    Great room
    Good internet service
We only stayed one night. A very pleasant experience. The facility was easy to get to, clean, modern, and quiet. Very nice staff! Wish there was a microwave in the room though. We purchased food downstairs, left later that evening for an event and wanted to heat the leftovers when we returned but couldn't.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Harriett
Found it on Expedia (first experience with this site) and was delighted!
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Nice Night"
Nice hotel, convenient location for what we were doing and a good weekend price.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Great they need to hire more employees calling the front desk was really a long process. Other than that once they finally picked up the phone they were very attentive and consistent on helping me with whatever I needed
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"Luxury hotel for reasonable price"
excellent in all ways
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Roger
"Don' t miss staying with Lucy"
If you have to stay in Charlotte, you shouldn't miss staying with Lucy and Joel at Hyatt Place Arrowwood. Have now stayed there 5 years in a row just due to the people at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt Place Arrowwood. Excellent breakfast and service.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Not a great place in general.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
The staff was very friendly. Had a great stay!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Hickman
"Great Place and Location"
The hotel staff was a 10 out of 10. The hotel was welcoming and clean. Breakfast was good and varied each day. Easy on and off the highway. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Holly
The room smell bad, the hotel is not properly maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Riyadh
"booking issues"
The wait for check in after booking with Hotel.com was ridiculous. I needed a safe place to sleep after driving on a long road trip. I had to wait for a nightly report to be ran. After driving for numerous hours with 2 children literally sleep in the lobby. The receptionists had me call to confirm my reservation. Once confirmed i had to be rebooked at hotel. It was not a great process at all after traveling all day on the road. I will say that the morning staff was pleasant. Great breakfast selection.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great place in south Charlotte"
Always a great value.... Love the in room connectivity. And the breakfast was better than the normal "continental breakfast".... Though not as good as a real European continental breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Robert M
"Rooms"
Overall great hotel.. staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and great breakfast. However the only down side was no microwave & beds were alittle hard.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Penny
"My truly amazing hotel stay."
It was truly amazing the best hotel I have ever stayed in with the friendliest staff, great food the room was remarkable so very clean, spacious and beautiful I truly loved it and look forward to a return visit at the Hyatt Hotels in the near future I would recommend this to anyone.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Cynthia
"Poor experience with Expedia booking."
Booked with Expedia, upon check-in was told by manager that my reservation was not there and that they were fully booked. Had to wait to find an unused reservation and for mgr to contact Expedia. Mgr was not apologetic. Very poor experience, overall.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Unsatisfied
"Full size?"
Beautiful place, beautiful room..The service was excellent.The only down side to my stay there was the double full size beds in the room..My wife & I had to share a full size bed like we teenagers again. Over great place.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Jesse
The stay at hotel was wonderfull and the service was excellent.Thanks to all the hotel staff, good job...
6 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Abdu
We reserved two rooms. It was evident that both restrooms was not cleaned as there was used soap bars left in the the bathtub. Both bathrooms
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Maryann
"Excellent accommodations"
We were in town for the summer jazz festival.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Dorothy
The rooms were nice.. Me and my family enjoyed our stay..
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
tangee
"Great Service"
I always stay at the Hyatt and I am never dissatisfied.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Our stay was great except the pool was closed our first 2 days. So that was a real bummer but everything else was great.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"close to attractions"
I chose this hotel because it was half way between Bank of America stadium and Carowinds. The location was great for what we needed. The room was spacious with two double beds and a pull out sofa bed. I wish they offered queens instead of double beds. The room was clean but the ac didn't seem to get as cold as we wanted. The breakfast area was kind of crampt for the amount of people there. Front desk was very friendly and helpful with any requests. Not many food choices nearby, we had to go a few exits down to eat dinner. It's a nice hotel but I would probably stay in the city center next time just die to traffics getting in and out of the city for he soccer game and the dining options.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great hotel great price"
The bed in 404 needs to be replaced
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Vaughn
Nice hotel with clean and very comfortable rooms. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Edatl
"super nice place to stay"
I stayed here one night last weekend and this hotel is place to go...friendly staff (they let me borrow a phone charger all night), clean place, my king size room was perfect, in safe area, close to everything. I would def stay again when in town. Thanks
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Arnie
"Close tocarowinds"
Check was easy. Clean rooms. Breakfast was not so great
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
bernetha
Other then the pool not working it was a great hotel. Staff was best I've ever experienced.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Very nice for families"
Excellent room arrangement for families with a large sectional sofa. Shower/toilet combo a little tight, but worth it for the convenience for multiple guests. Would definitely stay again for the good price i got.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Great hotel, very clean, very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Excellent value, excellent service, highly recommend
3 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Reba and John
"Great Hotel, Great Location!"
The hotel condition, service, and location were excellent. The only reason my overall rating is a 4 instead of 5 is because the room did not have a microwave. There was one downstairs in the dining area available for use. Other than that my stay was great. Love the location, it was practically in the middle of everywhere I wanted to visit. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"100%"
Will definitely stay there again! Clean property, clean room, friendly staff, good breakfast, overall a comforting place to be.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Kristin
All I will say is I really really enjoyed my stayed. I love the Hyatt.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
octavius
"Wonderful from start to finish"
The three gentlemen on duty when we checked in we're absolutely amazing, warm and friendly. A wonderful first impression for our stay. The staff the next morning were also great people!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Paulette
"Well decorated hotel"
This hotel is beautiful...clean and very inviting. The rooms were clean the bedding was gorgeous. I would recommend this hotel and I look forward to staying again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Kescha
"comfy room, great lobby"
Great hotel! Room was very nice - in king bed room, felt very spacious plus had a couch, desk, and bar counter. Nice lobby area - seemed like a great area to hang out. Very modern feeling everywhere. Breakfast was good, although my son grumbled about no waffle maker. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice for the weekend!!!"
It was Greattttt!!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
kathleen
The staff was polite and respectful. The overall appearance of the hotel was neat and clean. So was our room! Very pleased with our stay!
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Good Location."
we stayed 2 nights here. The staff was friendly and it is in a good location close to a shopping mall
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Hooshang
"Good place."
Stay was good. Comfortable bed but bathroom was fairly tight to get in and out of. Free breakfast was fine as well with friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Victor
"Awesome"
Always love staying at Hyatt Place.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
The room was more than expected, plenty of room & comfort. Desk clerk was super friendly and attentive. Definitely staying here again.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Vincent
"Love this hotel!"
Great trip! Very nice room! Clean pool and great breakfast!
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Renee
"Very nice"
The only issue is no microwaves in the room. There is nothing else to add.
jll
We used this hotel for a one night stay in conjunction with a flight to Cancun. The hotel with extremely nice and clean, nice workout center, nice pool, nothing negative to say at all about our stay here. The staff made you feel very much at home. A big plus for my fellow coffee drinkers, Starbucks is right across the street!!! We also enjoyed sightseeing which was only a short drive downtown.
SB
"Nice visit"
Will definitely stay here again staff was awesome and room was immaculate
Lynn
"#NewLoyalCustomer"
It was very nice. I just wish that the rooms had a microwave...... Other than that the location was ideal and the staff was excellent!!!! The breakfast was outstanding!!!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015