All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI, 96814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to shopping, dining, ala moana beach park"
valet park your car and you will be happier. nice room with microwave & fridge complimentary coffee.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Thanks and please return soon so that we may serve you again. Warmest Aloha
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
m
"Nice hotel close to the Ala Moana Shopping Center"
Rooms in the Kona Tower are small and best for 1 person. Short walk to the mall for meals and shopping.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for allowing us to host you and we hope you will return soon. Warmest Aloha
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Ala Moana"
My wife and I spent 13 nights as part of our 30th wedding anniversary and could not have been happier with all aspects of our stay. The room was clean and had a great view. The staff we all very pleasant and always helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
We are honored and pleased you chose to spend your milestone anniversary with us. Let's make this a tradition - a hui hou!
6 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
DENNIS
"Very convenient. Walking distance to everything."
It was my first time in Hawaii and the Ala Moana helped to make it a memorable stay. It is so conveniently located. I was able to walk or bus to everything I wanted to see while I was in Honolulu. I will definitely recommend the Ala Moana Hotel to my friends and will stay again, if I have a chance to revisit Hawaii.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Your comment was music to our ears; hurry back soon. It was our privilege to host you. Warmest Aloha
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Walking distance to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Room was very clean.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for allowing us to host you, please come back soon. Warmest Aloha
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
When I booked, I didn't know I was using Expedia or there was another choice. A friend came at the same time, booked directly with hotel, and got a better room, a cheaper rate, and a gift (a rolling carry-on).
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"HHoteland shopping"
Fantastic if you plan to spend all your time at Ala Monah Center for shopping & food, but quite a walk from the beach.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Yes, we are a shoppers paradise. Please come back soon, we were honored to host you.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Luke
"Hotel next to the mall"
Staff of the hotel was ok. But I didn't feel that they try to make me feel more welcome. When I asked for a kettle to boil water, I was told there isn't one. They didn't bother to suggest using the in room microwave instead.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for staying with us and thanks for the valuable feedback; we will share that with our Front Desk staff. Warmest Aloha, Bill
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Luke
The most convenient experience is that we always had a parking space when we returned to the hotel late in the evening. They would post a "LOT FULL" sign so that only hotel guests who required parking could park.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for allowing us to host you and we hope you return soon!
"Great place to stay in Honolulu."
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The concierge helped me locate the Hawaii Pacific University via a map where I was doing business. The Signature Restaurant on the 36th floor was fantastic with mountain and Pacific ocean views. Valet parking was very convenient.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for staying with us providing the wonderful feedback. Hurry back soon so that we may host you again! Warmest Aloha
"great location"
The hotel is perfectly situated, only 3 minutes walk to Hawaii Convention Center (where I had to be). Also 3 minutes walk to Ala Moana shopping center where I did most of shopping and dining. 10-15 minutes walk will take you to Don Xihote (large super market) and WalMart. So...the location is perfect. Unfortunately, the room and the service were just "ok"
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for allowing us to host you and we will strive to be better than "ok" when you return.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Takako
"My review"
Had water damage and ruined my computer, otherwise everything was great. Good access to shopping
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by another guest but we hope you will return to us soon.
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Hotel was ok. Parking garage was not very clean."
Only stayed one night. Took a while to check in but the staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and we are focusing on improving the guest experience in the parking garage. Come back soon!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Ala Moana OK"
Hotel is very nice, close to everything. Rooms very small. Lots of amenities. First night was so noisy we had to move to another room. There is construction going on all night and beeping back-up trucks kept us awake. Inconvenient to move our stuff. Parking is a whopping $20 per day. Walking distance to Ala Moana Shopping Cntr. and restaurants. View from 13th floor beautiful.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for allowing us to host you and we hope that you will return soon. Warmest Aloha
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"ALA MOANA NO KA OI."
ALA MOANA IS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY, CLOSE TO THE SHOPPING CENTER AND VERY CONVENIENT TO OTHER AREAS. STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL ESPECIALLY IWALANI THE DESK CLERK WHO HELP US OUT.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for taking the time to recognize Iwalani and we are grateful you allowed us to host you. Please hurry back soon.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Nukilani
"Confusion getting our room"
The front desk clerk told us the wrong room number then she corrected it and made new keys. The keys did not work so we had to go back down again. We were surprised when we were finally in our room and a short time later a lady walked in on us and said she was registered for this room. She went down to the front desk to get it fixed. A little while later we had security come up and ask both my husband and I to tell our names and show our identification. After questioning us, he said we might want to check with the front desk. We went down and the clerk checked the records and told us we should be fine now. She made us new keys again. After this initial confusion and frustration, things got better and we did enjoy our stay.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
We apologize for the mix up and are glad you enjoyed your stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Close to Waikiki and shopping mall"
The room is a bit cramp. Pillow filling and pillow case is smelly and should be cleaned. shower curtain smells like sweat and should be replaced.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
We apologize for the issue with your pillow and we will discuss your comments at tomorrow's Housekeeping briefing. Mahalo for staying with us and come back soon. Warmest Aloha
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good service"
Awesome visit. Great customer service. Upon arrival, the front desk person Richelle was extremely friendly and informed us we were upgraded to the Waikiki tower. I would stay here again.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for allowing us to host you; it was kind of you to recognize our team member. Please hurry back to visit us. Mahalo & Warmest Aloha
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Staff"
Excellent service by all staff. The staff were very helpful during my stay.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for the kind words and mahalo for allowing us the privilege to serve you.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
"Short vacation"
As a resident of Oahu, the location of the hotel was very convenient. The staff was nice and helpful. The room and overall hotel was kept quiet clean. Parking was expensive. But overall for location and price I found the hotel was fair. I would stay at the hotel again.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to comment and we hope we have the opportunity to host you again soon.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Ty
"Wouldn't stay there again"
This hotel looks lovely from the foyer but my overall experience for the amount of money spent, was very disappointing. I requested an ocean view but had an awful outlook onto a car park so then asked for a change to the mountain view (and paid an additional $20) but it was not much better. There was no room service or mini bar, the TV guide showed countless channels that turned out to be not available and there were no movies available either. At one point I called down and asked for a fork but received no customer service (and no fork). The staff were quite friendly but it was not a pleasant stay. My door card stopped working so I got stuck in the elevator. (card was needed to use the elevator). The pool area was not inviting at all. It was generally a total and sad disappointment and if I hadn't paid in full advance I would have moved hotels. I would definitely not go back there again.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Please accept my sincere apology that the hotel did not meet all of your expectations for your vacation in Hawaii. We will use your comments to imoprove our offerings to our guest to ensure that they have an enjoyable vacation in Hawii and at the Ala Moana Hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Skye
"In the hear of downtown Honolulu."
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to other travelers. It is located right near the mall and within walking distance of Waikiki.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for taking the time to provide feedback and please return soon. Mahalo
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Joanne
The stay was great but I do not like your cancel policy as I finished my work a few days early and I was already charged the whole amount I could not check out early. I will not use you again cause one should have the option to leave early and not be charged.
5 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Convenient But Loud"
Stay was just fine, except for the fact that there appeared to be no sound-proofing of the rooms at all. Conversations in the hallway and neighboring rooms were clearly audible word-for-word.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Dear Tom from Virginia, Please accept my apology for the lack of sound proofing of our guestrooms. We will be researching ways to improving the sound proofing in our rooms. I am glad that your trip was otherwise enjoyable and hope that you will return in the near future.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"PERFECT HOTEL"
PERFECT HOTEL EMPROYEE SERVICE. I STAY EVERY MONTH. GOOD PRICE .
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Music to our ears! Mahalo for the terrific feedback and for allowing us to regularly host you.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
HANDA
Not happy with pool remodel very noisy.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
We apologize for the renovation but in just a month we will have a beautiful new pool area for you to enjoy on your next visit. Hurry back soon and mahalo for staying with us.
7 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Parking Fee is way to high"
Nice hotel with helpful staff. The price for parking a car there is way to expensive. It is just another way that Hawaii continues to rip off its visitors and leave them feeling used and abused. If you are spending close to $200 a night for a decent hotel, why does it cost so much to park a car there? Other than that, the hotel is fine.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for choosing to stay with us. Parking is always an issue in any urban market and our paradise is no exception. I hope you were able to take advantage of your rental car and visit all the beautiful spots on our Island.
8 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"great hotel"
Nice and convenient hotel. The location was great!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Isaac
"Front desk people snobby"
When I asked the middle age black hair woman at the counter about booking a room, she would not tell me anything, would not even tell me the room rate. So I called hotels.com to book a room. If it's not that we've already in the area and did not want to wonder in the heat anymore, I'd certainly go to a different hotel. A few other counter people were not very friendly either. The hotel room was nice but on the small side.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
NOT a queen as advertised. Rude front desk staff.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shops and beach."
Great hotel in excellent location. Bridge to Ala Moana Shopping Center was very convenient. Picked up Trolley to Waikiki from there. Hotel room very clean n friendly staff
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Arlene, Mahalo for the kind words it was our pleasure to host you and hurry back soon!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Arlene
"It's the little things that count"
My wife and I live on a neighbor island and when we're in Honolulu, the Ala Moana Hotel is one of our regular places we stay. Normally I would give the hotel a decent review, but my latest visit was lacking. First, when we checked in, we were greeted by a line of 20 guests trying to do the same thing. When we finally received our room key, we discovered our room hadn't been cleaned yet, so we had to go back to the lobby to get another room. The check-in clerk apologized and gave us an upgraded room for our trouble. After we checked into our room, we noticed there was no floor mat for the shower or sugar for the coffee service. Little things, but irritating nonetheless. Parking is always a problem at this hotel. If you're lucky to find an empty space, you'll probably find your car trapped by double parkers the next morning. This made it difficult to get out of the garage. When we complained about the parking situation, the clerk apologized and gave us one free day of parking. It didn't solve the parking problem, but it took some of the sting out of our stay. Overall, we had a nice stay at the Ala Moana Hotel, but it's the failure to pay attention to the details that count.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
I apologize for your troubles, you are right! The devil is in the details! I have shared your comments with the staff and we are grateful you took the time to assist us to improve. Warmest Aloha
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Walking distance to almost everything."
Had an awesome time. Walked the beach. Took about a 20-25 minute walk and ended up in Waikiki. Did a little shopping. Will visit again.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for allowing us to host you and we hope to see you soon!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
very accommodating and did not penalize or charge me for having to cancel due to Hurricane when I got stuck on lockdown at the hospital.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Sorry your visit was interrupted by the storm; please return to our beautiful Island soon.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Had a great time"
We had great time At the hotel it was nicely situated the bell hop and validated car people and the people who works in the hotel we great very helpful we had a great time and especially the mal was right next door. The only thing was the restaurant the cafe. It would of been nice if they served local hawaian food for breakfast like Portuguese sausage and eggs, loco moco, hash, and different food. And also it would of been nice to have a shaved ice place in the hotel because as a tourist that's what I want to have. Overall it was great.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Thank you for the suggestions, luckily we are surrounded by numerous restaurants offering every type of cuisine one could imagine. Hurry back soon and taste your way around the world. Mahalo for allowing us to host you.
5 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Lloyd
Enjoyable stay for our family.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for staying with us and we hope you return soon!
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Battle Family
"Close to the mall and sights"
I had an awesome stay, because I get to spend my birthday party at Rumours night club. The only thing that was disappointing was the business hours of the pool. I wish they close late. Other than that my stay was excellent.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Hau`oli Lā Hānau! Glad you chose to celebrate your birthday with us and we hope to see you next year.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Hotel covers the basic needs"
We booked this hotel during a stop-over in Honolulu. The hotel is located right on top of the mall and there was a construction going on right in front of the hotel. Therefore it was loud even with closed windows. Our room was too small and the intenet connection horrible. The only positive point was the acceptable price.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for staying with us. We apologize for the construction and have worked with our internet provider to correct or recent issues. Please visit us again when you plan to visit our beautiful Island. Warmest Aloha
Paolo
"Nice hotel close to shopping & dining"
Had a canceled flight. Needed hotel for one night Hotel was very accommodating.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo and please return soon!
Kiki
"Great location for shopping, restaurants & beach."
Just convenient for us, very pleasant. Did some shopping & visited a couple different restaurants.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Thank you for experiencing the hotel for "people in the know"! Hurry back
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"convenient to downtown"
have stayed here before. convenient. nice facilities. enjoyed the restaurants.
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for us to serve as your host and we hope to see again when you return to our beautiful Island. Warmest Aloha
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping and dining."
Above average hotel, good service, comfortable bed but the pillow was terrible it need's an upgrade. Overall experience was above average and would recommend this place to my friends,
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for the feedback - we will look into the pillows! Please return to us soon!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
I have had terrible experience with this hotel especially upon my arrival.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great Stay for a Good Price!"
Over all stay was Great! Our room felt a little small but it was good. Did too much shopping thats why:) Plus busy time of year. I feel that the front desk could be a little more friendly, but I do know they deal with a lot. The rest of the staff was great! Everyone accommodating and friendly! Esspecially the house keeping!!! Would not stay any where else:) I definately recommend the Alamoana Hotel to everyone!
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Mahalo for your comments and we have discussed your comments on the Front Desk with the managers in charge of that area
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Ala Mona Mall"
Enjoyed my stay
6 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Rude hotel front.."
Very rude hotel front who need to learn what the manner is.
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Jay
"Great hotel convenient"
Excellent hotel--need to improve parking-sometimes it was a challenge
Response by Ala Moana Hotel
Thank you for your positve review reagarding your visit to the Ala Moana Hotel. We will look into the parking situation with the complany involved to ensure that we make the parking situation as best as possible. Aloha
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
It was a good trip. The room was comfortable and the staff was great.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Adequate hotel in good location"
The good news was the hotel was right next to Ala Moana shopping center so lots of choices for food, shopping. The bad news was that the room that I had called to ensure would be ready when I arrived wasn't and I had to spend a lot of time begging to get a room--finally got one but although I was supposed to have an "upgrade" to ocean view I had a gorgeous view of the Macy's parking lot...at eye level, so I was eye to eye with people parking their cars, and there was a slim glimmer of beach between Macy's and the parking lot If trucks weren't blocking it. Disappointing as I was there for a a short time on business and really would have liked a quiet room with a view. The internet was sporadic and I spent a lot of time on the phone with the service provider. Which was not fun.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Cat
"Perfect Location"
Booked this hotel to attend Lantern Ceremony at Ala Moana Beach Park. Perfect location, great accommodations, friendly staff.
Other trip May 29, 2014