All hotels in Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2300 Featherstone Rd, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Beautiful hotel"
By far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The hotel is very nice, extremely clean and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice place for business trip"
On a 4 day business trip - it fit the bill - well located for Auburn Hill businesses
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Nice location, nice rooms, nice getaway"
Loved everything, only problem was there were about 50 kids in the pool all day. I believe there was an event going on though. Cant ask for everything though! I would stay there again.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Over priced!
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Ewk
"Freezing pool, broken hot tub, screaming kids"
My wife wanted a nice getaway for Mother's Day Weekend. We were looking forward to swimming and hot-tubbing and just relaxing. The pool temperature was absolutely freezing. The hot-tub jet covers were completely missing, and the hot-tub water was splashing up 8-10 inches above the surface. The front desk informed us that there would be adults-only swimming from 10pm to midnight. The screaming kids were not asked to leave the pool area at 10pm, after several requests I made at the front desk. Breakfast was not included, and very expensive for the quality of food served. The suite was excellent, but the pool, hot-tub, and breakfast experience did not offset the quality of the room. All of these things were surprising, given the caliber of hotel.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Disappointed
"Best place to stay while in the area"
The Hilton Suites complex is much larger on the inside than it appears on the outside; rooms are totally awesome with a separate bedroom from a living room area. A beautiful glass shower appears to be new and the bathroom is larger than some hotel rooms that I've stayed in. The entire staff were top notch and you feel as though you are receiving service that would only come from a much higher priced hotel. Close in proximity to anything you want to do - especially the largest shopping outlet in Michigan.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Large rooms, great for family"
Had a great stay while in town for a gymnastics meet. Room was plenty big enough for our family of 5. Kids had a blast in the indoor pool. Beautiful atrium with bar. Desk staff super friendly and helpful. A few minor maintenance issues, but nothing that really im
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Everyone was great. Will repeat.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Pat
"Very swanky hotel :)"
Very clean, very fancy, friendly staff. Had absolutely no complaints about the room or hotel, and I'm a very picky person. Shame to hear from the staff that the billiards table was removed that was rumored to be in the hotel. Neighborhood wasn't the greatest, and hard to find good food around town.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
"Relaxing weekend"
Room was spotless and comfortable. Room service was ok for being priced so high but still good.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
weekend stayer
"Very nice hotel. Close to Rochester Hills."
The room was excellent and the staff was most helpful!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Terrible Manager"
My sister and I were going to a concert, and we needed a place to stay. Some hotels require you to be 18 or 21 to check in. I'm only 19 so I had to make sure I would be able to check us in. I called hotels.com the night before and asked if this hotel would allow me to check in. After looking into it, I was told the minimum check in age was 18. The next day, we went to check in and I was told we could not check in because I wasn't 21. Lauren, the lady working at the front desk, saw how scared I was because I didn't know what I was going to do and called over her manager before she started calling around to make sure we found a place to stay. Kevin, the manager on duty, came over to talk to us. He didn't even look me in the eyes and told me his policy is that no one under 21 can check in and showed no sympathy whatsoever. He then informed me that he had updated the minimum check I'm information online over a month ago, even though I had called the night before and was told everything was okay. Then, he just walked away. I am very disappointed in the way I was treated by someone who is supposed to be in charge. Kevin was extremely rude and unprofessional. Although we were able to stay (a lady behind us checked us in under her name), my stay was ruined, and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be treated with respect by the management.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Kristen
"Close to my relatives"
The large room space and the bathroom was just marvelous. I would say that they need to explain their internet limitations better, didn't have internet for full stay had school work to do.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Cresha
"Must Stay"
This was one of the BEST hotels I have ever stayed at because of the STAFF!!! The ENTIRE STAFF was FANTASTIC!!! Danny in the bar area was the BEST of the BEST!!! He gave great service with great care and concern for everyone we saw him come in contact with. You must go to the bar or have a bite to eat just to see what really customer service is.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
T Morgan
"Great place, Highly reccomended"
Everything overall was great. Very clean, and loved the layout of the rooms. Great room for a great price. Will definately be staying here again. Only thing i could complain about is that housekeeping was trying to get in the room at 8:00 and I'm glad i had the lock on the door.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Brandon
"Very nice!"
Hotel was very nice & clean. Food at the restaurant was awesome.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"!!!Not worth it!!! ;~("
Rm not ready check in time. We waited. We asked for a wheel chair, 30 min later we got 1. Rm looked like a fast clean. Places were missed when vacuumed. Pillows might not have been changed. Rm sz for us was great. Not dirty like a motel but I was expecting more for a HILTON. The hot tub temp. was too hot no one could get all the way in. The pool water was cold. They had a sign up saying the water is colder than normal but safe to swim in. The pool was never being used. Very disappointing. So you know that nice photo you see of the breakfast that is not for us for free. It is 14.99 for each person. I was sending the kids down to eat, and they explained because I booked through HOTELS.COM I do not get the free breakfast. ARE YOU KIDDING ME HILTON!! When I first came in there they were telling me how I booked the best room they have. But come time to eat HILTONS double standards said not my family, We have to pay. All the reasons I was looking forward to staying there were crushed by reality of me trying to save money I will be treated different. I am a single mother and saved for this trip and was not half of what I had hoped for my kids birthdays. I will never stay at the HILTON again, nor will I book through HOTELS.COM again. Thank you HOTELS.COM for giving me a grate deal but how they treated the business you brought them was horrible. I believe all hotels will do the same if I booked through you again. Employees were nice, I had no problem w/ them @ all.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Tan
"Nice hotel. Few problems"
The rooms were nice but one had a toilet problem. It overflowed had to call and they "fixed" it and housekeeping cleaned it up then it happened again a few hours later and this time They found a whole bar of soap in toilet once that was removed the toilet seemed to function correctly for the rest of our stay. The rooms felt rather chilly and the heat was set to auto and 80 degrees and it was not 80 and we were unable to turn it up to get it to turn on. By morning it was downright chilly. Never heard Heater blow all night. Instructions on how to use the unit would have been nice.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Outstanding hotel"
All staff were very helpful and kind, and rooms were large and clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Very clean and the bar staff was fantastic. The only complaint is that the mattress was really soft. Great location-not far from the outlet mall or The Palace and near many nice restaurants. Also easy to get on the highway from the location. Would recommend.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
Overall, nice but I don't think I would stay in the future.Dave
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2014
Dave M
"Nice hotel and very clean with friendly staff."
The room was very clean as if nobody had stayed there before me. The pool and workout area was very clean as well. It was a fancy place for the affordable price. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
JJ
"Christmas"
Accommodations were very comfortable
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2013
"Wonderful place to stay."
We found Christmas Salvation here during a power outage. We can't say enough wonderful things about this property. The staff was so friendly and accommodating that it made us forget that we were staying for any other reason than rest and relaxation. They made our Christmas magical.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Kristie
"Christmas stay"
We decided to stay here because the Hampton Inn next door was under remodel. This Hilton is getting closer to needing professional makeover at some point as it is not a 4 star place anymore even though it is close. You can tell the carpet is worn/dirty, walls & furniture have aged and it just doesn't have that new smell that makes it a 4+ hotel that you want to stay at if there is a true 4 star in the area you can. In that area though the cheaper hotels get beat up faster due to party people & more traffic so with this being higher priced it has avoided a lot of the bad crowds. The staff was extremely nice from front desk to the restaurant more than you will find at any hotel. They were top notch people too. The room was completely silent so you had no idea if anyone was in the room next to you. This is nice when you really want to have a good night sleep. The bed was like a bed at home with pillow top covers too. Great food & also if you need computers that work they have a nice setup by the fireplace downstairs. Saw a lot of kids having fun in the pool room as well. I'd stay there again compared to the other places around as peace and quiet, food & nice employees are worth the extra in todays world.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
A
"Christmas 2013"
Stayed Christmas night 2013. Staff was welcoming but few in number. The restaurant and bar were closed due to the holiday which left us to do without. The room was a clean two room suite with large bathroom and comfortable bed. However, the TV cable did not work. When I phoned the front desk they offered to switch our rooms since they did not have anyone available to service the equipment. We were already to end the day and declined. Yes, I would recommend this property but if you're looking for a higher level of service, perhaps not the place to stay at Christmas.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"more $$$ but a few less amenities"
What I don't understand about a Hilton is you pay for money for a nice place but you don't get what even a basic hotel offers. Free Breakfast. Thats the only downfall of this hotel. The room was awesome and the hotel looked really nice. So only 4 *'s due to paying more for receiving less.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2013
Pistonsgoer
Great!!!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Horrible"
I had a 50$ miscellaneous charge to my account for no reason what so ever.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Good stay but disappointing occurrence"
Enjoyed our stay. Very clean nice rooms. Friendly and accommodating front counter staff. Disappointed with the theft from our room. Went with 2 other couples so 3 rooms in total. We left our room which had 3 bottles of wine with the intention of retrieving them later. Two bottles of wine were not even opened! When we went back to our room at 10:00 a.m., well before check out, which we hadn't done, everything was gone! We had 3 rooms but everyone was congregating in our room. We had not all left the hotel yet.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Nice hotel but poor service in restaurant/bar area"
We stayed 2 nights and our first night was great with good service, however the 2nd night was a different wait person and even though we were only one of 2 couples in the restaurant at the time, the service was very poor. The room was nice and fairly comfortable. But due to the poor service in the restaurant probably will choose a different location next time.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
JoAnn
Had to stay in the area after performing in the area. Found the hotel clean, staff friendly and professional, and the property itself very pleasing. Rooms were beautiful with a TV in the bedroom and the "living" area of the suite. Love the open central area with the skylights, balconies, and glass wall on the elevator for a view when using it. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"quiet and comfortable"
love the fact that the heater/ac was in one room and bed in another met for great sleep pillows perfect bed very comfortable good lighted parking and close to everything
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
BobALu
Nice hotel. Not much around it though.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
The reception staff was awsome. Lauren and Theresa went out of their way to accomodate us. Rustan changed out our pillows for a feather free room and then came back to check on us! Erin was a great wait staff at breakfast... Very personable and attentavive. We would love to come back and stay again!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Kat
"nice hotel. out of the way."
bathroom wall paper was coming off. staff was very nice. breakfast was expensive. nice bar. close to Palace of Auburn hills
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
chachi
"Close to the Palace!"
This hotel was just a couple of miles away from the Palace where we were attending a concert. The room was beautiful and check in and check out was efficient and painless. The only thing that could have made it better is if they provided a shuttle service to and from the venue!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Jane
"Nice place! Would stay there again."
Excellent hotel! Clean, friendly and close to the Palace.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Old Motel"
Not worth the cost. Small, uncomfortable beds. Old decor, small bathroom and no breakfast. I had to park behind the motel in the dark and walk all the way around to get to an entrance.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"very nice"
comfortable, very crowded at check-in, mistakes were made
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Very comfortable stay"
Top notch hotel. Suite was perfect for our needs. Was there for only one night, but I would stay there again without any hesitation.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Raymond
"Perfect. Comfortable."
Everything was beautiful. The hotel, the room, the decor. The food was also wonderful, which is sometimes a hit or miss. I would highly recommend!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"More than expectations"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and exceeded our needs. The location was ok. If I ever need to come to Auburn Hills again I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
"Hilton auburn hills stay"
Hotel was excellent and I'd stay at that hotel anytime I visit Detroit
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Ed
"One of the best hotels i have stayed in"
Usually when hotels provide pictures, they are very misleading. I cannot say that about this hotel. The rooms were exactly as pictured online! The beds feel like clouds and the hotel staff were VERY friendly. I am very VERY pleased with my stay at this establishment and will highly recommend it to others.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
ZK
"Close to the Palace"
Beyonce concert
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Wonderful place to stay"
Went to a concert at dte energy center, this hotel is close
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
robbi
"Located close to Palace of Auburn Hills"
Great hotel, enjoyed our stay. Hotel staff very accommodating. We came for a concert and unfortunately didn't get to use many of the amenities. I would stay again definitely.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
Nice location for going to an event at The Palace of Auburn Hills! I recommend it highly.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Erin
"Hilton suites Auburn Hills"
A very nice place for a great price. We had a family reunion nearby, and it was the best deal around. Great hotel, and the suites were perfect for my family. I will be back.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013