All hotels in Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States of America
2300 Featherstone Rd, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Value
    Good internet service
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Sorry We Weren't Staying Longer"
We were staying for only one night, and were somewhat disappointed that we weren't staying longer. The hotel is very well appointed, and our room was clean, quiet and roomy. Friendly staff and a great restaurant completed our wonderful visit. Highly recommended.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I can't say enough how proud I am to hear your kind words. We never want to hear our guests say we wish we could stay longer. We only wish it was the opposite and they tell us we are going to stay for a long time. We pride ourselves on the number of returning guests we do get and we are always happy to see them when they return to there home away from home. We do look forward to seeing you again when you come back to Auburn Hills.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Not the way I expected to wake up."
Stay was great until housekeeping entered the room while we were sleeping at 9am.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I can assure you that this is not he norm for out hotel. Your comments have been shared with our executive housekeeper and we will use them as a training tool for our staff so that we can prevent things like that from occurring in the future. When you travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area, we hope that we will get to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Tracey
I was charged $50 a day on top of paying for my room
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I was sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations in regards to your stay. Upon arrival to our hotel, the hotel does authorize a credit card for room and tax for the length of the stay + a 50 dollar per day incidental hold. This does allow you to be able to charge incidental items back to your room. If no outside services are used then the money is released immediately on our end at checkout time and then it is given to the major credit card issuer to return to the bank approximately 7 to 10 business days later. I hope this helps to clear up any confusion and we do hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
ag goit
"Suite?"
Looked for a true suite, with two rooms for privacy. The hide a bed was not too comfortable, and the "privacy" of the small doors between the living room area and bedroom area were not much ... But the room was beautiful and the shower was amazing, and bed was comfortable.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We were sorry to hear that our sofa bed's did not meet your expectations in terms of a comfort level. We were however glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the room. We do appreciate when we hear comments from our guests as it helps us to improve on the service and amenities we provide to our guests. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Carole
"Excellent everything!!!"
I reserved this room for my Family on a Saturday night. (I was attending the Kid Rock concert in Clarkston, MI.) Not only was the service fantastic, everywhere in the Hotel very clean but the beds were VERY comfy. Would gladly pay the money to stay here again!!!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are very pleased that we were able to provide you with a stay that was second to none. It is the goal of every hotel to have our guests encounter a stay that is a memorable experience. We were also glad that you were able to have a clean and comfortable place to stay. This is another goal of our property. We do pride ourselves on the cleanliness and service we provide for our guests. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Kristine L
"Concert getaway"
Everything was great!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were glad that your stay was able to meet your expectations. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Greg
"Went to a concert"
Very nice hotel, very nice staff. Set up a taxi for us. Very good breakfast, although a little pricy.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Best hotel in Auburn Hiils"
Eight of us traveled from Chicago for a concert. We were all very pleased with everything at this hotel. The front desk staff was extremely accommodating and very friendly. The food and drink was so good we chose to dine there everyday and the bar staff was amazing. I highly recommend this hotel, if staying in Auburn Hiils
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Dear Guest, Thank you for such a great review. I will share your comments with the entire team. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Angele
The room was nice and comfortable, staff was nice, the only complaint I have is the bar closes too early!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
It's great to hear the staff were nice. Thank you for your feedback regarding the bar. I'll pass it on to our F&B department. Thanks again.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"awesome night getaway"
We loved it the kids had a great time
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
We're so glad that your kids enjoyed themselves. Thanks for the 5 stars!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Etienne
"Very nice rooms"
Nice central location to the many things available in the area, very nice rooms.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad that you liked your room, and chose us with the many options in the area. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Meeting the band"
Great stay!! Comfortable stay and helpful staff! Also met the band there that I came to Pontiac for. Overall great experience!!!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for staying at our hotel while attending the concert at DTE. I'm glad you got to meet the band that was performing. Thanks for the 5 stars!
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
JOSHUA
"Its worth the money."
Quick but nice!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Dear Matthew, I'm glad you enjoyed your quick stay with us. We hope to see you again. Sincerely, Ryan Gauthier
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Matthew
"Resort like hotel"
The hotel service was excellent. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable. My daughter and I enjoyed relaxing at the hotel when we had down time. I will stay here anytime I need to stay in that area!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Dear Jerry, I'm so glad to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed our hotel. Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We look forward to your return visit . Sincerely, Ryan Gauthier AGM
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Jerry
"Nice Hotel, very comfortable"
Room was beautiful, restaurant had terrific staff, great food! Very convenient to Chrysler HQ!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
We're glad to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you so much for the great review, and the 5 stars! Sincerely, Ryan Gauthier AGM
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Robyn
"Room was great"
I basically used the hotel to come back to and sleep, I didn't spend any significant amount of time at the hotel. Room was great, bed was comfortable and had nice big flat screen tvs to fall asleep to.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for commenting on our hotel. We hope you will visit us again in the future. Thanks!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Jeremy
loved the Hotel, very clean, everyone very nice and professional.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
thank you for your review of our hotel. We do appreciate it when we get a five star review. It shows our commitment to our guests to give them a memorable stay that will meet and often exceed your expectations.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Cleaning staff was terrible"
Cleaning staff had to be requested 5 out of the 8 days and never responded until calling down to the front office after being out of the room all day and being notified after leaving for the day also the restaurant prices was over priced also the pool had to much chlorine in it.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was sorry to hear we could not meet your expectations that were set for a stay. I can assure you this is not the norm for our hotel. We take the cleanliness of our guest rooms along with our service as our #1 priority. I have gone ahead and passed your comments along to our teams here at the hotel so that we can use this as a training tool for our staff so that we can better serve our guests in the future. We do hope that you will see us again when you are in the Auburn Hills area and we will improve on the quality of service and the cleanliness of our rooms that our guests so greatly deserve.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Had a good service was excellent
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
thank you for your review of our hotel, I am glad we were able to create a memorable experience for you. We strive each and every day to give our guests the best in comfort, cleanliness and service that is second to none. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
jason
2 Problems. There was a very musty odor in the hotel, lobby and room. Terrible. I reported it to the hotel. Second, the billing through Hotels.com was awful. I ended getting charged for 2 rooms and now have to get the money back from my company. I will never use Hotels.com again.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
We wished there was a fan in the bathroom to get rid of the steam. For some reason, our room charge was $3.00 per day more than we were quoted. I didn't realize it till we were home.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
thank you for your review of our hotel. I do thank you for your comment/suggestion about the fan in the bathroom, I have gone ahead and passed along that comment to our engineering staff and senior management so that we can look at doing a fan as part of a future renovation. I was sorry to hear of a discrepancy over the rate of your room. When using a third party such as Hotels.com, we often aren't able to see how much you paid for the room, we would however be more than happy to contact them and verify the rate for you if it doesn't seem to be what you were quoted. We do hope that we will get to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
CINDI
Pool was very loud and overrun with people that didn't take care of their stuff. Hotel room was nice though. It was clean and comfortable.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you found our rooms to be very nice. We do pride ourselves on the cleanliness and condition of it. It is one of our top priorities here at the property. I was disappointed to hear about the issues with our pool area and for that I do apologize. Our pool area is very popular especially on the weekends and we do try our best to monitor it so it can be enjoyed for all our guests. We do hope that we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
It was really nice and I enjoyed the time that I stay there
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do appreciate the fact that we can continue to provide a stay for our guests that are memorable beyond compare. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area and we will once again provide you with a stay that will once again meet and exceed your expectations.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
It was nice.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that you found your stay to meet your expectations. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills areas.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
jeff
Great place, clean, and friendly staff!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is the number one goal of the property to provide our guest with a clean room, friendly staff and a stay that exceeds their expectations in every way and when we do this, then it shows that we have completed what we set out to do. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area and we will once again provide you with a stay that will exceed your expectations in every way.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Like sleeping in a disco"
The message lights were blinking on the phones when we arrived and stayed that way our whole stay. With no way to clear the message, it was like sleeping in a orange strobe light disco. The staff couldn't clear it either and offered a feeble ,"Oh, sorry". The good things about this hotel are overshadowed by this problem and the staff's lack of caring. I hope our next stay in a few weeks is better, it's non refundable otherwise I'd consider switching hotels.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel and especially your comment about the phone in your room. I do apologize that we were not able to get the matter resolved to your satisfaction. Your comment has been shared with the appropriate staff so we can train ourselves to fix this issue should it come up in the future. We do hope that this one will not stop you from seeing us again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Ann G
"Very nice hotel!"
Very nice hotel with plenty of space for 4 people. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Close to Fiat Chrysler and good restaurants.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our guests and the cleanliness of the property. We do appreciate when our guests comment on the condition of the property in a positive manner, that truly means we are doing what we have set out to do. We hope that we will get a chance to have you as a guest again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Carl
"New favorite"
This is now our first choice to stay when visiting pontiac
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to know that we have a return guest that we will once again create a stay that is second to none and memorable to say the least. We do look forward to seeing you again in Auburn Hills when you return home to your "new favorite" place.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Antonio
Great staff, room was very clean. Pool steps were very slippery. Woke up each morning before 7am to the smell of cooking bacon. Did the breakfast one morning, the food was good, but kind of pricey. Overall would stay there again.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We take great pride when we can provide a 5 star experience for our guests. I am sorry to hear of the trouble you encountered with our pool steps, I can assure you this is not normal for our hotel. I have gone and shared your comment about the pool to our engineering department so we can use it as a tool to better that area. The same can be said about our breakfast as well. I was sorry to hear you didn't find it to your 100% satisfaction. We as a staff are pleased to hear you will be choosing us again and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Wedding stay"
We were in for a wedding and enjoyed our stay. The hotel room was clean and spacious and the staff friendly. Would stay again!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We were glad that you had an excellent stay with us. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and the service we provide to our guests especially when they are in town for a wedding. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Kimberlee
The hotel and service that was provide were both outstanding.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased you found your stay to be exceptional. It is the goal of the property to create a memorable experience for our guests. We do hope we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Kimberlya
Great service Rooms need updated furniture
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for taking the time to share a few comments about our hotel. Your comments about our furniture have been sent to our executive team and our ownership so that they will be used for future planing of our property. We do look forward to seeing you again when your in the Auburn Hills area and we will once again bring you another 5 star experience.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
The room was amazing. We had a long suite and it did not disappoint. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room and bathroom were spacious and clean, and also well decorated. The only thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast. Upon arriving downstairs, it was packed. We saw people just walking in and grabbing plates and lined up at the buffet. Since we did sees revered seating people, it looked like we had to wait to be seated before we got food. There were about 5 tables that were empty but needed to be cleaned off, but no server did this. Finally, after waiting for 15 min, we asked a server to clean off a table for us to sit at. Once we were seated it was all good. But there needs to be either a "hostess" or someone there leading guests to where they need to be.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our property, I am very pleased that you found your stay to be to your satisfaction. On the other hand, I am sorry for the experience you had with breakfast. Our breakfast is a vary popular especially on the weekends given our all you can eat option and with a lot of the items being made to order, sometimes we do get people that leave at the same time. Your comments regarding the hostess have been shared with our executive team and it is something we will consider as we value input from our guests. We do hope to see you again however when your travels bring you back to the Auburn hills area.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Very Nice"
You can hear the commotion from the elevator & bar and restaurant downstairs but that didn't bother me. Otherwise very clean and very comfortable.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to see that you felt you had an exceptional stay at our property. Our goal is to provide a stay for our guests that is memorable and second to none and we take great pride when we are able to accomplish that with a guest stay. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Stanley D
Our stay was wonderful.. the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Would stay there again!
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We take great pride in our cleanliness and service that we provide to our guests. We are extremely happy that you have chosen us for your lodging needs and we do look forward to seeing you again when you are back in the Auburn Hills area. Where we will once gain provide you with another 5 star stay.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Excellent Value on Weekends"
Location was ideal for a concert at DTE, but not much else open on weekends when Chrysler is closed. Most restaurants, bars, stores nearby closed very early for a Saturday nite. Assume that's why the weekend rate is such a deal. Room was comfortable/luxurious, clean, spacious and well laid out except for one annoying detail. Because the rooms are suites, the bathroom has two entrances -- one off the living room and one off the bedroom. The main light switch was not in reach of the bedroom door (nor by the light itself where you'd expect it to be.) We kept hitting the wrong switch, stumbling across the room in the dark, and then repeating the whole comedy on exit. For as many times as we cursed that light switch, we'd suggest they make it a three way. Bar/restaurant had good, reasonably priced food. Breakfast was decent but unremarkable self serve fare, included in the price. Tip: For a quieter stay, get one of the rooms on a higher floor that does not open directly onto the atrium. There were a lot of large families with children staying here, at that price.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you found your stay to provide great value to you. We do appreciate the face that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. This is one of the things we pride ourselves on in a daily basis. I am sorry however of the difficulty you had with our light switches we never want to in conveyance our guests with something so minor. We do hope that we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Attention from housekeeping goes a VERY long way."
Mattress in the pull out had TWO disgusting stains that appeared to be body fluids. Either vomit or blood. Very unsettling and I couldn't wait to be out of there. I don't know how they went unnoticed, but I doubt I will ever stay here again. I made the extra effort to inspect the rest of my room carefully afterwards. Staff didn't really seem disturbed or concerned. Hello, hepatitis, anyone? Get it together!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Excellent location for our needs."
Enjoyable stay. Will stay there again next time visiting that area.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel, we are glad you found your stay to be very enjoyable, we can't wait to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Ray
"Excellent."
Weekend away. Friendly staff from front desk, maid service, maintinance, and restaurant servers. Loved the accommodations. Defiantly planning on returning and recommending this hotel to others.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our property. We strive everyday to provide our guests with the utmost in customer service, cleanliness and a stay that is Second to none. We want the stay to be memorable and to exceed our guest expectations. We are glad to hear that you are going to be returning to the property. We do look forward to seeing you once again when we will continue to live up to your expectations and once again create a memorable stay here in Auburn Hills at your home away from home.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Bernie
"Great hotel - Great experience"
Excellent. I had not stayed in a Hilton in 30 years because I had a bad experience. This hotel is very comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. It was a convenient location to work from since we have family in every direction from the hotel. We will stay here again.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel and thank you again for returning to the Hilton brand and trying us out as your return to the Hilton. We pride ourselves on the service we give to our guests and we do look forward to providing that time and time again to our guests. We are especially pleased that you will be returning to see us again and We can promise you that you will have another experience that is again second to none. We can't wait to see you again when your travels do in fact bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
4 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Cynthia
"Top notch"
It was very nice. Very good for the price.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your comments, we are glad you were able to have a stay that was memorable. This is something we strive for day in and day out. We do look forward to seeing you gain when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Ben
Loved the room! Spacious and clean for my family. The bed was wonderful.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We couldn't agree with you more. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel and when we get a comment made such as yours, that just goes to show we are truly doing our jobs. Our beds on the other hand "amazing" - We do have guest's tell us that they wish they could fold them up and take them home because they just don't want to get out of them. We do hope we will see you again in the future so that we can provide you with one of our amazing beds once again.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Alexandra
Maid service was awful. We had to ask two to three times just for basic supplies. Will not stay at any Hilton again.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping management team and our executive team as well. I do apologize that we could not meet the expectations you had set for a stay at our hotel. I can assure you that is not the norm for our hotel. We do strive to provide top notch service to our guests from a cleanliness standpoint as we are graded very highly by Hilton on the condition and quality of our rooms. We do hope you will choose us again if your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Garry
Stayed one night...great room, very quiet, friendly staff.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are extremely pleased as a staff that we were able to create an experience for you that was second to none and definitely worth a 5 star rating. As we pride ourselves on customer service, we do look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Auburn hills area.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Had a really good time here. Front desk staff was very accommodating. Only complaint is that restaurant was really slow to get food out. I was the only patron there at that time, too.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We do appreciate the fact that you found your stay to be of a 5 star caliber despite the issue that you had in the restaurant. You comment has been shared with the restaurant staff as valuable input into how to better improve on our service. We do look forward to seeing you again when your travels do in fact bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Jaycee
"nice"
nice
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are extremely pleased that you were given a stay that is second to none. We do pride ourselves on the service that we give to our guests. We do look forward to seeing you again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area and we will once again create an experience for you that is another 5 star caliber stay.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice hotel. Very early wake up"
My only complaint is room service went around twice in the morning once at 8 and once at 9 pounding on doors. This woke up both of my children. They offered us a late checkout but that don't really help me sleep because were already woken up.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. I was sorry to hear of the problem that you had received with the knock at your door. I can assure you that is not the norm for our hotel. I have gone ahead and shared your comments with our staff so that can be prevented in the future. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest when your travels bring you back to the Auburn hills area.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Just okay"
Hotel was nice in appearance. Great food in the dining area but was a bit pricey for portion size. Room was large and up to date however wall paper was peeling in the bathroom. Worst part was after swimming and coming back to the room, taking off sandals and walking through the room turn my feet black within 5 minutes.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your comments in regards to your stay at our hotel. I am sorry you did not find the conditions of your room to have met your expectations. This is not the norm for our hotel, we take the comfort of our guests and the condition of our rooms in high regard. I have gone ahead and shared your comments with the senior management and departmental teams to help us better serve our guests with our product. We do hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as a guest when your travels bring you back to the Auburn Hills area.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Nice Hotel with a Great Lobby Area"
This hotel has a very nice lobby area. It's like an atrium with lots of comfortable seating (tables / chairs and sofas). They have a buffet breakfast that is pretty good. For the price the options were limited, but the quality of the food was good. The rooms were nice. We had a suite which allowed for lots of space. The rooms were clean. The closet is in the bathroom and there is only one mirror in the whole room (also in the bathroom). This made it hard for one person to get ready while another was in the bathroom. Also, there was no microwave in the room. It would be nice for a suite to have a microwave so you can spend more time in your room vs. finding a place to eat. Overall, this hotel is clean and comfortable. The price was really good as well.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Overall, a pleasant stay!"
Clean comfortable room (except for mattress which was so soft in the middle that no matter how you slept on the outside edge of it you would eventually 'fall' into the soft middle) yet the advertised microwave was not in the room & I was on the Executive Level of the hotel. Professional, informative and courteous staff. Unusual door-less toilet area (I've never seen that setup before but it was OK). Plenty of areas of interest a short drive away. Well maintained building and grounds with a beautiful lobby. As a HHilton member I had access to the Executive lounge and loved it.
Response by Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and especially the executive lounge. I was sorry on the other hand to hear about your experience with our beds. I have passed your comments along to our executive team as we are work very diligently to fix this issue. I know it is in the works to get new mattress. We do pride ourselves on the service that we provide to our guests and when it shows based on the comments we receive then we are really doing our job. We thank you once again for your comments and look forward to seeing you back once again when you are in the Auburn Hills area.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015