All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6 Landings Dr, Pittsburgh, PA, 15238, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
    2.9
    2.8
    2.5
Although my room was non-smoking, it was also so near where the housekeepers take their cigarette breaks that the room and the area by the door smelled of stale cigarette smoke. From check-in to asking about nearby businesses to inquiring about lost-and-found, the staff at the front desk rarely made eye contact, were engaged in conversation with each other, and gave no indication of a desire to help. At one point I was told that the desk staff didn't have access to lost and found and I'd have to wait until housekeeping was on duty. I did wait, but it was clear the staff saw me as an intrusion, not a guest. Upon check-in, it appeared that another guest or the staff had entered the room, sat, at the least, on the bed and used the bathroom. The towels are thin and hard from over-bleaching. The light fixture by the bed did not have a light bulb. The web site did not indicate that there were no elevators. Stairs are not impossible for me, but are problematic and knowing this at the time of booking would have been helpful to me. My overall experience was not good.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Jeanne Moore
Descent for the price, but as always you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Bryan
"One night I needed a bed"
My girlfriend and I needed a bed for the night. days inn in Harmarville was convenient and cheap and we showered and slept and left.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Getting out of the tub/shower you must step way down. There was NO grabbar in my room. I grabbed the tow rack and it fell apart. I almost did a header into the toilet!...Room also very crowded/small. Otherwise everyting was fine.
2 night trip May 31, 2014
C. E. Baker
"Procrastination"
Over priced for what we got. But guess I got what I planned for. (Last minute)
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Ian
"Easy access to turnpike close to food, mall,shops"
Other than an ice water shower our stay was reasonable. Plumbing needs maintenance, employees need to be more helpful about concerns.They prefer to allow hotels.com to answer any complaint question. .Breakfast service was light but adequate, Facility appeared clean and well cared for...
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Sucked
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Horrible"
I booked a non-smoking room and they gave me a smoking room. They woman at the desk was very rude and said we could cancel or take the smoking room. She looked very unprofessional, having alot of eye make up on and tons of glitter on her face. Bedspreads were dirty and had cigarette holes. All lights and TV were unplugged when I arrived.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Stacey
"Close to PA Turnpike"
The hotel said that Expedia defaulted my non smoking preferred room to a smoking room and there was no way for them to change the reservation because they were full. Apparently this happened to several parties over the weekend due to weddings in the area. I was moved to a non smoking room during my second night.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Daisy
"Close to where we were going"
Didn't need much but a place to sleep for two nights. The room was a little musty or smoking smelling. The remote did not work.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Debbie
"visiting pittsburgh"
Days Inn was easy to find. The room was clean, but a bit small. The bathroom seems a bit dated. Clerk was very nice at the front desk. There are restaurants nearby, so it is convenient.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Swing T
"You Get What You Pay For"
First, I have to say that the staff was friendly and helpful, and the cleaning staff seemed to keep things as clean as possible. That said, I won't be staying here again. The property is very run-down...not just shabby, but I didn't necessarily feel safe with the state of the door locks and the overall environment. It's not a dangerous neighborhood or anything, but the surroundings make it feel like it is. The beds were ok, and seemed to be the only thing that had been updated since the 1900s. The free newspaper was nice, as was the simple breakfast stuff...but corporate should do a full facelift- new doors, bathrooms, paint, lighting, everything.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
"Convenient and reasonably priced"
The room was immaculate, though small. Everything was fine, with two caveats: you have to step down a few inches when getting out of the shower/bathtub. There's a bar to hold onto, but be aware. The towels are also tiny. The bed was comfortable, and everyone we came in contact treated us great.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Dana King
"Worst hotel of my life"
The hotel was quite possibly the worst one I have ever stayed at. There was a hole in the bathroom door, the bedding was stained, their was a cigarette burn on the toilet seat, and the drapes and furniture appeared as though they had not been dusted in months. I will surely be staying away from this hotel next year when I come down for the Pittsburgh Marathon.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Displeased
"Terrible Stay. Worst Hotel I hv ever stayed."
Terrible Stay. Worst Hotel I have ever stayed in USA different states. Worst hotle staffs in front desk. Rude behaviour. I had booked a Non-Smoking Room because i had a 1 year old son who may face breathing problem in a smoking room. However, they dod not provide me a NS room. Insisted the front desk advised me to check out and search a NS room in another hotel. He told "We can't guarantee a NS room even though it confirms a NS room while booking" Ridiculous behaviour. Also the blanket, bedsheet had too many small holes by the cigarette burnts. Terrible cigarette smoking smell inside the room. Toilet flush is not working. Need to flush at least 3-4 times to have a complete clean. My 1 year old son had tough time to manage 1 night there. I personally advise dont book this hotel if you strictly need a Non-Smoking room.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Prabas
"State bowling championships"
This hotel has a very nice resturaunt next to it. You can walk right over to it. There are also several fast food places also within a short walking distance. It also has a Target store down the street. The hotel seems to be centrally located.The room was clean and to our surprise had an iron and ironing board, microwave, refrigerator and a small coffee maker and a hair dryer. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Would definatley stay here again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"conveniently located to shopping and food"
stayed 1 night..was a bit small but served it's purpose
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Needs updating and mold in bath"
Found this to be a last ditch effort hotel at best. Mold in bath area and not very clean. Carpet dirty and room had a bad smell. Try some place else if you have a choice.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Uncle Joey
"Conveniently located near the Turnpike."
We stayed here a few years ago and was happy with everything, but I didn't remember the rooms being so small. There's literally one step from end of the bed to the television/microwave and fridge. Other than that, the room was clean. and there's several places near by to eat.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Traveler
"OKay."
The pillows were small and uncomfortable. The bed was not very comfortable. Staff was not very friendly. We went out for awhile and when we got back, our key card would not work. I had to go to the office to get it activated and the person was very rude about it. Also, there was another guest in the lobby with the same problem. The desk clerk just acted like we as guest's did something wrong. Did not care for the overall appearance of the hotel.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
SC
"Serves the purpose well"
This hotel is not amazing, but it is a good value for the area, and actually surpassed my expectations. The room even had a microwave and refrigerator, which I did not see advertised among the amenities and was a nice surprise. Otherwise it was perfectly fine for a place to stay for the night, if you're not planning to spend a lot of waking hours in the room.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Close to my destination"
it was O K . Convenient .
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
RMK
"Dissapointing"
Just a place to sleep sink stained heater hard to adjust
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Problem with booking"
When I booked the room I was told we would have a handicap room on the first floor. When we arrived we were told it would be a handicap room on the second floor. My wife cannot do stairs. We were given a room on the first floor which was not a handicap room which made it very difficult for my wife to use the bathroom. There appeared to be a communication break down between Hotel.com and Day's Inn Harmarville, PA
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
John Patterson
"No personality"
For the most part we only slept at the hotel. We checked in and then went over to the Steelers game. When looking around the room, our only working light was in the bathroom and next to the sink. The lights by the bed and tv didn't work. The faucet were rusty and the bathtub didn't look very clean. The next morning when we checked out the clerk was sitting at a computer playing on Facebook and said, "Are you checking out", I said yes, she said "do you need a receipt" and I said No i am good. She never left the computer which wasn't even near her station. Breakfast consisted of hard bagels and a couple danishes. Like I said we only needed some where to lay our heads and for that the place worked, but if you were taking a family I would not recommend.
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2013
Tracy
"Could not communicate"
I was planning on extending my stay but I couldn't understand the person behind the desk. The person also said they didn't have the capability to refund days not stayed to another guest who was checking out .
3 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
Boyd Cooper
"Adequate for our needs"
I was hesitant to see what we'd find after reading some horrible reviews. But it was close to Oakmont where we were headed and the price was right. It's not a 5 star hotel and I knew that - so was happy to see that it was clean, comfortable, and had everything we needed. There's even a wonderful King's restaurant next door for a great breakfast - the free breakfast provided was not much. We would stay here again for a good night's sleep if necessary.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
OVERALL VERY GOOD EASY ACCESS AND CLEAN FAST SERVICE ONLY COMMENT WAS HEATER CONTROLS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY NEEDED SOME REPAIR OUT OF ADJUSTMENT OR RANGE LITTLE FRUSTRATING WHEN GETTING BACK TO ROOM 1:30 AM AFTER GAME BUT OTHERWISE GOOD
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
KEN
Nice but was not 2 miles from where I was told I would be. Was about 25 miles away from where I needed to be.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"ROOM SPACE"
OUR ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN BUT THE SPACE WAS VERY LIMITED JUST ENOUGH ROOM TO SIT WHEN TOU CAME IN THE DOOR AND SLEEP. WE HAVED STAYED HERE BEFORE AND OUR ROOM HAD MORE SPACE TO MOVE AROUND. I WOULD DEFINATELY STAY THERE AGAIN.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Get what u pay for"
Decent stay. Front desk staff a little rude. I had to go to laundry room to pick up my towels. If you only need a place to sleep it will be more than adequate but dont expect anything more than that. Location is convenient but area is a bit sketchy.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Had to wait 2 hours to get room, greeted by snotty hotel clerk, rooms dingy, smelly and bed very uncomfortable was not happy at all thankfully I brought lysol wipes and febreeze so we could clean the sink and toilets so we could use and spray the furniture with febreeze so we could breathe
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
tammy d
"Nice hotel, reasonable rates for what we needed."
Room was clean, staff was helpful, beds were comfortable.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
A.F.
"DAYS INN a NIGHTMARE INN"
Days inn Hamrville P.A, Room was dirty, carpet soiled, foul odor. Door jam cracked, door would not close properly, wind draft as a result. Room key did not work when after room exit due to door crack, had to get mgr to get me in, took 20-25 minutes twice to find mgr? Alarm clock broken, had to get replacement. Cleaning crew did not replace towels, clean room until after 5:00 P.M, had to call mgr, Mgr said short staffed? Was motel, not hotel, poor advertising? Internet did not work, was there on business. Noisy drunk people in parking lot all night. Need I say more, worst hotel experience I ever had for $100 night, never again
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
jamie
"Small town motel."
The employees were O.K. This motel is an older motel, so nothing fancy for sure! It was the best deal in the area, and I got two rooms for me, and my three children. If you want five star, this is not it.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"handy to highway and personal sites"
quite satisfied
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
RDM
it had potato chips on the floor --made me wonder if the pillow cases and bedding was even changed ?
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Sally
"Needs Maintenance"
I had difficulty getting into the room, the locks would accept the card and give the "green light" but the handle would not unlock. I had to put my bags back in the car and fight with the handle to open the door. Next the room its self was in need of attention with Maintenance in that the walls were stained and rug was warn and stained. The beds were well past their prime. The sink faucet was missing parts and the faucet in the tub was leaking, I had to keep the bath room door closed so I could sleep. I also found blood stains a pillow case. I have stayed in many hotels by Choice Hotels and this was my most unpleasant experience and it was due to the fact that I could not get comfortable with the room I was in. My recommendation for this location would be to spend more time on Maintenance.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
Rob
Room was clean and sufficient for our needs. We had four adults in our room did not get extra wash cloths or towels that were needed. Did get extra pillows that were requested. Over all nice stay.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"close to gas food and shoping"
over all it was good room cleaning need to improve
4 night trip Sep 26, 2013
davis
"close to food and driving locations."
It was clean and adequate for my needs.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Would not recommend"
I stay in hotels about 120 nights a year and this was the worst I've stayed in. Television was broken (wiring was lose at the wall), the toilet ran all night, the A/C unit was loud. On top of that, the front desk had the nerve to try and charge me $1 per page to send a fax. Additionally, this is located in a less than desirable location.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
"Pirates game"
Went into Pittsburgh to see the pirates and had a nice time staying at days inn with my girlfriend
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
bru
"Close to where we needed to be"
Did not have a mirror over the sink until our second night. Could not see in a mirror the first morning to dry or curl your hair. Left at 8:30am returned at 1:30pm room had not been cleaned. Left at 3:30 looked as if housekeeping was headed to the room. Room was not vacuumed for the stay over. Room smell old but not bad. Staff did there job I would not call them friendly.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Mandy
"bad stay"
Didn't like the attitude of staff. Rude. Was overcharged.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2013
Judith
"typical, lower end motel"
Generally pretty good. room was fairly clean, though some outside noise, eventhough trains run nearby,,,wasn't a major distraction.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Don
"decent"
good basic rooms, clean. the breakfast was stale, other than that, not bad
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
bob
"A Rowdy Bunch"
Some of the guest were rather rowdy. Yelling and screaming early in the morning. There were police cars in the driveway of the hotel office in the morning questioning someone. It made staying there very uncomfortable.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
lady at Front desk rude..
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
dj
"Unsatisfying stay"
The room had a stale air smell to it, the comforter felt like it had not been washed since last guest. The carpet was not very becoming. Bed sagged in middle, which left both my husband and I with backache in the morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013