All hotels in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2727 Mosside Blvd, Monroeville, PA, 15146, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.9
    2.5
"No tell motel"
This place was beyond disgusting. Knew we were in trouble when the entrance to the registration area was secured. The room was supposed to be non smoking - it reeked of smoke. The bed linens liked filthy, bed spread had numerous cigarette burns in it. The blanket was shredded. Bathroom was not clean with paint peeling everywhere. I understand you get what you pay for but we at least expected it to be clean
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"poorest rating"
After arriving at Days Inn in Monroeville, Pa. And seeing the poor conditions of the rooms...which reeked of bad odors, unsightly cleaniness and rude staff we went elsewhere for our stay. This motel was nothing like described in the advertisement. I will never stay or recommend anyone to stay at your establishment. I give it the pooriest rating available and below that. Not to mention, they would not reimburse our credit card for the two nites booked for two rooms. Very sad to run a business that way. Money making schemes for sure. Very unhappy!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
k.henline
"Days Inn "Motel""
This is a franchise Hotel. Location is good, Room Cleaniness is okay, but not the hotel. Very old building, water is dripping everywhere, and the breakfast is not good. They kept only oranges for fruit and bread and 2 types of cereal. Nothing else. Even, we have to ask for Milk. They gave a cup of milk for the cereal.
Ganesh
"Good for overnight stay"
The location of the hotel is good and has lots of parking. The rooms are big. What needs improvement is the upkeep. The carpet is smelly and the passage is not clean. All in all, if you are staying only overnight, this is great but for longer stay, it is avoidable.
Neel
"Dated but nice"
We enjoyed our stay. It's definitely an older building, but the area where it is is fine. We felt safe and the service was fine. Keeping in mind we only stayed for one night, it was perfectly fine for short stays. The back of the building doesn't look over anything nice, however it was very quiet, and except for my dad's snoring, we got a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Gerry
"Monroeville Days Inn sucks"
Not a pleasant stay the bath room has black mold on the wall the ceiling has moisture dripping tub to high 2 dirty ash trays in non smoking room the staff is rude
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Jerry Holtman
"The Motel was better than what I expected!"
The staff was very friendly for our late check in. The room was great and the free breakfast was very nice.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Buddy
"A real dive"
I would like to say the desk staff was extremely nice and helpful. That said, this place is a dump. Musty smell in room, dirty bedspread, threadbare sheets and towels. The bathroom was old, peeling, smelled of mould. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I care about.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Juno
"sucks, worst experience ever"
staff are rude, with attitude. not professional. pictures does not match he actual thing. smells very bad. flooring is bad ( allergy started once we walked in). they do not cooperate, no communication. very aggressive and when they do not have the right they just hang up the phone on u
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
madonna
"Creepy place!"
My daughter and I stayed here one night. It was supposed to be two but as soon as I saw this place I had a bad feeling. The room was ok. I did not see bed bugs like others mentions although if I had seen those review first, we would have looked elsewhere. I was supposed to stay by myself the following night but did not feel like it was a safe hotel or in a safe area. I found out the next day from a local person that the police are always at this hotel. I will read EVERY review next time.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Needs some Repairs"
First off when we went to take a shower we could not pull the handle on without the wall covering pulling out and pulling up on the knob to change from tub to shower head made the faucet come away from the wall also. The breakfast consisted of Donuts, Raisin and other breads, two cereals, some fruit and juices and apples.. That's it...
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Traveling Granny
The room was filthy, makeup on the bed linens, tables sticky, carpet made my socks black, tv reception looked like we had rabbit ears not cable, coffee maker had old grounds in it. I do not think anyone went in there after the last guest left.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
jim
"Good for just overnight travel"
I just needed a place to stay the night. The room was far from fancy but very clean. I had to leave early in the morning and the basic breakfast was appreciated.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Pat
"close to shopping complex"
This hotel has been well maintained and i got the value for my money. I will look forward to stay there in future.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Days Inn- clean cheap motel like hotel"
Basically, rooms are clean. Can be used as a place just to crash for the night. The style of the hotels makes it look like a cheap motel. The breakfast buffet was barely ok.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Paint peeling off walls"
Awful really really bad couldn't be any worse. I can't add anymore other then it is a poor hotel.
Other trip May 1, 2014
bob
never again
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
"Black Mold on bathroom ceiling.Family locked out"
I now have been sneezing. floor very filthy, not clean, waited for help to get in room 45 minutes. Only one 1 worker . Very busy weekend (internal Jewelry Show and Gun Show. Dirt Blanket on roll-a-way bed, lots of spring better off with mattress on floor. Black mold bathroom ceiling. NEVER AGAIN
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Margie Mills
"Monroeville"
I was happy withe my overall exoerience .
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the city."
Staff are super friendly and courteous. Rooms aren't fancy but will more than accommodate ones needs. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Hotel needs a up date."
The ceiling had a three foot sag in it filled with water. The shower was too high for my wife and was not at the same elevation as the floor. I had to pull out the shower valve it was to hard for my wife to do. The flooring was sticky both carpet and tile. View from the room was the parking lot of a bar. Every night there we heard fire trucks at least once a night. Wifi sucked never could use it. King size bed was nice but broken down. The whole place needs a professional remodeling. I did not enjoy my stay at all. And for the free breakfast we paid what the breakfast was worth nothing.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
I have been
"cheap but nice"
i worried but room was not bad. wifi is not stable in the room. weak signal. outside of room, you can get strong signal. clean room. kind reception.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
ray
"Drano!"
Sink would not drain. Water level in sink retained all water from washing hands and brushing teeth. The free breakfast was also down the drain. The food items were not fresh in appearance. I appeared to be their only reservation. The noise from the semi trucks shocked me up from a sound sleep and prevented me from going back to sleep. Sleep was my main reason for being there. I would not recommend the facility for sleeping purposes in the future. I did tell the clerk about the sink that did not work.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
jack
"Great for a Business Trip"
Centrally located to where I needed to be. Nice place; refrigerator and microwave in the room are an added bonus.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
"Uneventful....just like I like it."
Front desk excellent. Easy transaction. Will stay again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
just overnight
"Close to where I need to be"
Forget the Internet connection and the breakfast was not worth mentioning. Room was old but comfortable. Wasn't terrible but you get what you pay for in regards to the room
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Location"
Inside of room was clean and comfortable. Outside of facility was in disrepair and not very clean. That took away from experience.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Sue
"Basic Outside Access Hotel"
Rooms were as expected for the price. Clean enough. Only real issue was people talking on the walkways until 3:00 am. Worked okay for us.-
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Decent Stay"
I used this hotel to stay overnight on my way to another destination. I felt it was OK enough to stay a night or two. The room that we got was good and clean. We wanted a non-smoking and we got one without any smell of anyone having smoked before in that room. The only let down for me was the breakfast. Wish they provided better breakfast. Not many options to select from and the quality of the food was not that great.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Sri
"I just needed a place to sleep for the night."
I had to attend a funeral far from home and simply needed an economical clean place to sleep.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Unpleasant odor."
The room was typical for a Days Inn... reasonably clean etc. but there was an overpowering odor that was apparantly a cleaner or room deodorizer. I smelled it with every breath the whole night. It gave me a headache. Assuming that was the case in all rooms, I wouldn't recommend it.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
phil
"Horrible customer service and room condition"
The first night we could only stay on the 3rd floor the first room 302 we tried to get in after making 2 trips to the office from 3rd floor they change our room to 304. Got in the room took a shower tub would not drain changed room to 303. third day could not get in had to go to office . Asked to speak to the person in charge. There was no one in charge and that is the way it is. got in the room no towels and beds not made. requested that they bring us towels. Request denied. would not come clean the room. Wish I had my money back. Terrible terrible service. The clerk would not help and said that is the way it is here.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Jeffrey
"My stay at Days Inn Monroeville, PA"
The room was nice, quiet, clean. Bed was Awesome! SO Comfortable I secretly wished I could've stuffed it in my car & taken it home!
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Served the purpose"
Stay was nice,clean and quiet. but, I left my alarm clock there. I called twice asking for the manager to call me to let me know how I could get my clock. No return call. A week later I drove to the hotel and waited and waited until the manager found my clock.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
ray
Difficult to access from main road, drove past first time. Room was fairly clean except stains on toilet seat, possibly cig burns
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Wendy
"getaway"
Good for the price and close to the HWY
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2013
Rob
"Bad security, Ok for a cheap room"
The room wasn't all that great, but it was mostly clean. I'm not a huge security buff, but that was the main lacking point. The door to the room was weak, and the locks were secured to a replaced piece of wood within the door...likely from being kicked open at some point. I called ahead and told them the name of another person checking in to the same room and asked if they would let that person in after checking their ID. I'd be along about 30 minutes later to check in. They did, but didn't ask the person for any ID. They just handed over the room cards...so anyone could have been in my room. In fact, they didn't even mention that it had happened. For some reason on the first night both room keys quit working. I went down to the front desk and told them, they asked what room and simply re-keyed them. I could have been in any other room and had them key the rooms to whatever room I asked...she didn't even look up from what she was doing. Pretty scary really. Be prepared to secure your own room with whatever means necessary.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"I would not go back"
The room was not as clean as it should be. The rooms need to be updated. The towels were very scratchy. The bathtub was up on a platform and made it a dangerous drop when getting out of the tub. The breakfast was boxed donuts, bagged bagels, cold cereal and instant oatmeal. I would not recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Good for the money"
Everything is fine, however it is difficult to turn the shower on. One has to really pull on it to get it on.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Sue
"convenient"
You should really do something a bout the high step getting out of the shower onto the floor --- think some one might fall because it is so high.l
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Nice little hotel"
Only stayed overnight but the room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the AC kept the room cool.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Nice place in monroeville pa"
Staff was nice hotel was pleasant the gateway grill was fun right below we had a nonsmoking room it smelled pleasant no hint of smoke we enjoyed our stay. We stayed at the hilton in Pittsburgh the next night for a conference and had a horrible night compared to this night.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
sandy
"Location was ok"
Was a bit farther out of Pittsburgh than I thought it was going to be. Smelled rather musty in the room but for the price it did the job for the night.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Maria
"Avoid It Like the Plague!"
Days Inn corporation should inspect this motel and take down the Days Inn sign. It is in a single word, "AWFUL"!
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Mark B
"remodeled,clean,hot breakfast"
clean,remodeled room. Hot variety breakfast, Needed luggage trays close to Pa Turnpike (1/2 Mi.)
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Convenient to all Pittsburgh locations."
Very convenient location and nice staff. Breakfast was nice to have.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
The service was bad it took them 45 mins to check us in because the lady had zero idea what she was doing. The room was dirty our feet turned black from walking on the carpet without shoes on. The bathroom was nasty there was mold on the walls and ceiling. I didn't even want to give my 4 year old a bath because the tub was dirty. I will never go back there. It was way over priced for the poor service and how gross the room was.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Close to Kennywood and Sandcastle"
The room was really small and dirty but we didn't spend much time in the room. The price was great. The location was awesome.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
BJHtourist
"Definitely won't stay here again"
The front desk staff, although not busy at my check-in was not friendly in the least. Upon arriving to my room and opening the door, the smell was horrible. The room itself was musty smelling and had a foul odor. The bathroom smelled of urine so badly that you cannot even shut the door without choking. I have stayed at other Days Inn (other cities) in the past. They were always a bit dated on the décor yet very clean. I will stay at other Days Inn, just not this location again.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Internet said newly renovated, big fat lie. Room had cracks on walls, bathroomdoor has water rot. Toilet seat broken, was replaced when we complained. Hair all around toilet, brown stuff inside underneath toilet. Not very clean. Sheet sets did not fit mattress, kept coming out, they need deaper pocket linens. Television very outdated, remote did not work. Dresser drawers broken handles and off track or broken tracks. Cleaning ladies very nice, they did everything we asked them. Most office personnel very nice and understanding, one lady was argumentative and not very nice. Coffee in morn extremely weak, see thru. We ended up going out to breakfast. Never staying there.worse experience, will pay the extra $20 per day to have a better experience.
4 night family trip Aug 15, 2013