All hotels in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2727 Mosside Blvd, Monroeville, PA, 15146, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great pool
    Bad internet service
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Could have been better"
It was older, open door to outside, I didn't know that when I booked. Fan in the bathroom and shower were extremely loud. I could tell when the room next to us went in the bathroom. Breakfast could have had more choices.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Katelyn
Room was very clean, but had a very strong stink to it. We had to go the store and buy two candles to take the smell away.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Needed a hotel for the night"
There was a mistake in my booking as it was after midnight and the online booking was made for 3pm the next day and I wasn't able to change the booking so I had to purchase a stay for the night. The next day, I spoke to the manager about the mistake and she offered a refund without hassle. I was very grateful that she was able to correct my boneheaded mistake. I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jay
"Close to SV Temple"
Free breakfast Friendly staff Beds too soft - developed a backache
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Sleepless in Pittsburgh"
The experience staying at days inn monroeville was not pleasant. It was noisy right from ac, people in parking lot late at night. Also the bath tub was not aligned with the floor which caused my wife whiplash while getting out of it. I will not recommend staying in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Guest
"Days Inn Pittsburg"
Was Ok to stay here
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Vishweshwar
Front desk agent wasn't friendly after we just told him the reason we didn't get there until 3am because of a traffic accident on the highway.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice Stay"
It was nice and quiet, clean and comfortable. We will most likely stay there again at some point.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Barb
"Okay for the price"
The hotel is okay...it is an older Days Inn. For the price I think it was just fine.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Tonya
"Close to family"
I chose this hotel because it was close to the turnpike, close to family and offered breakfast.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Yes, I'd stay again."
Everything was good. We asked for early registration and they were able to accomodate.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Christine
"Won't stay again"
Whole place in need of massive upgrade
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Donald
"motel"
This is a pretty solid motel. The only reason I rated it lower is the price was a bit high for a motel, tho it was game weekend. Also, some rooms could use some fixing up
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Avoid this place"
This place blows and is way overpriced
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Close to the event I was attending."
Quiet, pleasant place to stay and I would recommend it to a friend.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Perfect area"
My wife and i travel quite often and found this hotel to be in one of the top 5 of those that we have used in the past. It is the perfect location for us to visit downtown Pittsburgh and then be able to get away from the city quickly and easily get back to our hotel. We will definitely be a returning to this hotel several times over the next 2 years.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
neil
"Moldy bagels"
Moldy bagels and front desk lady asked me if I could check that the rest are not moldy (???? what?), rusty metal brackets in bathroom and towel holders, dirty carpeting, dirty chairs, dirty coverlet but sheets seem to be clean, paint peeling, toiletries missing. Three rooms at $100 each. Not again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
anakar1010
"Stay Pittsburg"
not a very comfortable stay- room conditions can still be improved- breakfast area can be improved
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Gopalan
"Not far from Pittsburgh, maybe a 20 min. drive."
Room was clean, hotel staff friendly, hotel itself on older side. Breakfast truly continental. Small eating area. Room rate reasonable.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Cost Effective but not nice"
The keys wont open and was given to me unchecked. AC Water leakage all over. Not nicely kept hotel. Breakfast was horrible. I had to eat again in a nicer hotel. I would spend 25 dollars more and stay in a nicer hotel next time.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Subbu
There were some questionable character lurking around the front entrance to the hotel in the evening
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
This hotel is close to the turnpike so it was very convenient. The hotel is a bit worn but the bed was comfortable and the room clean. The staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was OK - cereal, bagels, toast, pastries, juice and coffee. The TV worked fine. Overall it was adequate.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Claudia
"I got what I paid for"
I was in town for a short visit. Needed an affordable room convenient to the
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"aweful"
i travel 150 nites a year and dont usually do these surveys but this is the worst hotel experience i have ever had
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Cost was reasonable but the motel should be updated. I would not have stayed there with my family. since I was the only guest, it was tolerable.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"This place is a dump"
We endured. It was the only thing available under a hundred bucks (barely).
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Never again"
Many years past needing an upgrade. It was aweful, dirty, old creepy
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Tonya, the front desk attendant, was very pleasant and by far the high point of our stay. The bathroom had mildew. The air conditioner was noisy and disruptive. On one night there were several individuals hanging out in front of the main entrance, drinking and socializing. It erupted into screeching motorcycles and individuals yelling when I was attempting to sleep. The breakfast was a joke - small donuts, bread for toast and tepid and flavorless coffee. In summary, this was the worst hotel stay I've ever had, all at a hefty price of more than one hundred dollars a night for a hotel that was dirty, noisy and from which I left exhausted, I would never stay at this or any other Days Inn,
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Rather run down condition"
We received no maid service. We were gone from 6:30 AM until 9:00 PM and when we returned, our beds were still unmade; there were no clean towels; and no supplies had been replenished. We were not even offered a receipt when we checked out. Never again will I stay there.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
BA
"Convenient location off Turnpike."
Not fancy, but clean and adequate.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Rooms are not upto expectation. Also, was looking for 2 Queen Beds. There was water spilled all over.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Convenient stay"
Very good location for our purpose. Clean but smelly. Good for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Elvis
"Not good"
Room had cockroaches. Response from the hotel staff was very poor.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
RK
"Close to turnpike"
Good experience. Have stayed here multiple times. Good location. Nice staff. Clean rooms. Adequate breakfast.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Britt
The room was old looking, blankets had cigarette burns the ceiling in the bathroom has moldand the towels were dirty I wouldn't recommend that place to anybody
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
anonymous
"Get what you pay for"
When I was young we did a 2 wk road trip staying at a Day's inn the whole time and it was great.This stay as an adult was an eye opener.The beds were rumpled when we arrived.The spreads were stained,the bathroom had hair from the last visitors ,and there was a less than clean coffee maker by a table with leftover crumbs.My kids were afraid to climb into bed.It was really late so we sucked it up and prayed we didn't wake up with any rashes.I happend to walk by a storage closet where they kept the cleaning cart and extra rolllaway beds and all I could think of was ,there cant be any health inspections / regulations for these places. It was like looking in an old damp dingy basement or garage that wasn't cleaned and they store beds there.DISGUSTING.Now I know what a low price gets you.NEVER AGAIN!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
jen
Carpet badly in need of cleaning. Front-desk and Housekeeping staff excellent, facilities in good working order. Breakfast a little thin.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Room was quiet, large and clean. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Much much better hotels in the surroundings"
It was a non smoking room but still smelt bad, the person at the lobby was so uninviting. Not even a slight smile on her face. The corridor just outside the room was like new york subway. I really have to mention about the bathroom tub, it was atleast 3.5 feet high that I really had to jump from the top to get on to the ground.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"close to hindu temple"
This hotel is fairly close to the hindu temple and convenient to go to Pittsburgh downtown too
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Karthik
"An overnight stay."
Front desk person was nice and lobby/continental breakfast area was clean. Room was on ground level and immediately upon opening door had a strong "motel" smell. Room and bathroom was clean, however, the walls of the bathroom badly needed painting. The bed had 5 or 6 pillows (king size bed) and they were all hard and/or lumpy. Some of the other guests were outside talking very loudly well into the morning which also made it hard to sleep.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Al
"Only if you need a roof over your head"
The bed was hard, the pillows were air, the TVs were locked up so you could only watch TV (my partner and I brought along an Xbox to play some games together, and the manager told us the ports were locked and there was nothing she'd do about it), my partner nearly tripped getting out of the tub because the bottom is uneven with the floor of the bathroom. The bathroom is small, towels were scratchy, and we kept saying to each other "never staying here again". It was a quiet night so I guess that's something, but the bed was so hard I got 2 hours of sleep and she got 3.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"No tell motel"
This place was beyond disgusting. Knew we were in trouble when the entrance to the registration area was secured. The room was supposed to be non smoking - it reeked of smoke. The bed linens liked filthy, bed spread had numerous cigarette burns in it. The blanket was shredded. Bathroom was not clean with paint peeling everywhere. I understand you get what you pay for but we at least expected it to be clean
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"poorest rating"
After arriving at Days Inn in Monroeville, Pa. And seeing the poor conditions of the rooms...which reeked of bad odors, unsightly cleaniness and rude staff we went elsewhere for our stay. This motel was nothing like described in the advertisement. I will never stay or recommend anyone to stay at your establishment. I give it the pooriest rating available and below that. Not to mention, they would not reimburse our credit card for the two nites booked for two rooms. Very sad to run a business that way. Money making schemes for sure. Very unhappy!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
k.henline
"Days Inn "Motel""
This is a franchise Hotel. Location is good, Room Cleaniness is okay, but not the hotel. Very old building, water is dripping everywhere, and the breakfast is not good. They kept only oranges for fruit and bread and 2 types of cereal. Nothing else. Even, we have to ask for Milk. They gave a cup of milk for the cereal.
Ganesh
"Good for overnight stay"
The location of the hotel is good and has lots of parking. The rooms are big. What needs improvement is the upkeep. The carpet is smelly and the passage is not clean. All in all, if you are staying only overnight, this is great but for longer stay, it is avoidable.
Neel
"Dated but nice"
We enjoyed our stay. It's definitely an older building, but the area where it is is fine. We felt safe and the service was fine. Keeping in mind we only stayed for one night, it was perfectly fine for short stays. The back of the building doesn't look over anything nice, however it was very quiet, and except for my dad's snoring, we got a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Gerry
"Monroeville Days Inn sucks"
Not a pleasant stay the bath room has black mold on the wall the ceiling has moisture dripping tub to high 2 dirty ash trays in non smoking room the staff is rude
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Jerry Holtman
"The Motel was better than what I expected!"
The staff was very friendly for our late check in. The room was great and the free breakfast was very nice.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Buddy
"A real dive"
I would like to say the desk staff was extremely nice and helpful. That said, this place is a dump. Musty smell in room, dirty bedspread, threadbare sheets and towels. The bathroom was old, peeling, smelled of mould. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I care about.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014