All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11410 State Rt 250, I-80/90 & State Rt 250, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
Loved every bit of it! Great location, good restaurants, we loved it.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Marquis
"Our Cedar Point Vacation"
I got a really good rate on the room on our 2 night stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Nothing fancy but a nice break."
Older hotel with some minor issues (coffee pot worked sporadically, slow drain in bathtub, no fridge or microwave w/out additional fee) but overall it was worth the price paid. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Indoor pool and whirlpool was clean and relaxing, and the continental breakfast was good (no fresh fruit though). The location is right next to train tracks; however, we didn't have any problems with noise.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Friendly"
The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Not the best in town for sure!"
Toilet seat was loose. Floor tiles were loose next to the tub. Could hardley get into the bathroom it was so small. Never replenished the coffee supplies. Could not locked the room door do to it hanging so badly. Had to lift & then lock. Then had trouble undoing the lock next morning. The bath towels didn't not even wrap around my body & I am not a big person. For the price, pityful.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Marjorie
"home away from home"
good place to crash after a full day of activities. The WI-Fi was very spotty...actually had to go down to the lobby to use it. But the free breakfast was nice, the spa was lovely, and the service gave us our privacy. Have been there 3 times now. Will return.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
We stayed as a last minute after being at Cedar Point all day. The room was nice, roomy for a family of four, and comfortable. I was a bit disappointed at breakfast because while we were still eating and there were other people in the dining area, the lady started locking and closing it up before 10am. That could of waited until the people that was already eating and some still making breakfast. The indoor pool was very cold but the kids still had fun swimming. I wouldn't mind staying again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Josephine
"Could have been better"
There was ants all over the pool area. The pool area needed a good cleaning. On Friday, there was stuff floating in the hot tub and would not go near it on Saturday. The breakfast area was cramped and not well organized. For the price, it would have been nice if we had at least had a fridge. The room had a safe, but was locked and it was one of the reasons I chose that hotel. Train tracks are right outside of hotel, but didn't bother us. It seemed like they put all the guests in same area on second floor. Second night, had to complain about guests next door for loudness. No elevator and that is hard when you have a heavy cooler. Bathroom door would not close all the way. Bathroom was dirty. Sink sprayed water all over. Floor needed to be vacuumed.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Cathy
"Great Stay!"
I would stay again. We went on a family trip to Lake Erie. It was close to everything we wanted to do, the hotel and room was very clean, the staff were nice and helpful, breakfast bar was great. The Only thing I would complain about is the beds being pretty hard. Some people like that tho. My husband and kids slept fine.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"dont stay here!"
Management unfriendly & uncooperative!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Poor service and room"
Couldn't understand the lady at the desk, her speech. Room not nice at all, no night stands, refrigerator for a family room, no table and chairs to eat on, and one little chair to sit on. Would never stay again!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Paula
"Decent"
Room was alright, only trouble I faced was television noise (High volume) coming from adjacent room whole night. Hotel staff could not do anything. I approached hotel staff reportedly but no solution. They should have taken care of it.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Palak
"Pleased overall"
The hot tub was perfect. Pool was a little too cold for adults, but the kids didn't seem to mind. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, affordable place to stay. This is it, but don't count on the continental breakfast to fill to up. Wake up early for the best selection. They never restocked or cleaned up anything.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Alan
"Overnight stay for Cedar Point!!"
Room was clean and no problems with it. Hotel service was excellent! If we needed anything they were right there. Nice indoor pool. The only complaint was there was no elevator, but I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Ryan
"I would stay again"
Convenient. Good location
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Howard
"Good Hotel for the Price"
Good hotel for the price. Enjoyed the pool and the hot tub! They were both very clean. The pool needed to be a llittle warmer though. Brrrrl! The continental breakfast was okay. Needed a little more variety.The waffle maker was a plus though. The hotel is located about 15 min from Cedar Point and close to many different restaurants and attractions:-)
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good Value for the Price"
Went for the pool for a weekend with the grandkids. The pool was FREEZING! They still played in it but it was too cold for me! Breakfast was excellent. Bathroom door did not close all the way - bottom was warped?? Room was clean and price was right. We would do it again when it's not soo cold.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Aweful experience..."
Hotel is right beside rail road tracks which runs all night shaking the room & causing loud noises. Sheets on the bed had hair & dirty spots on it. Bed linen was not changed during our stay, in fact the housekeeper decided to make the bed with a pair of shorts in it which was noticed as soon as we walked into the room due to a lg bump in the bed. The bathroom had black mold growing on the ceiling above the shower. The toilet paper was almost gone on the roll when we first checked into the room. And when I went to blow my nose I used the last tissue paper. The hot tub water was not hot & their eggs/omelettes are kept in a fridge which u have to heat up by microwave for breakfast. The beds they advertise as "queens" are not queens & there are no mini refrigerators in the room as advertised. Very disappointing stay. Will never stay there again nor recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Lindsey
"cool!"
Went for pool, it was out of service. BUT it was still a good stay and the breakfast was good. Room was spacious and clean. I will visit again.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Dashanique
"call hotel if something is so important"
Wish I would have known the indoor pool was being renovated. That was main reason that place was chosen over others.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
Overall was good nice hotel for the money indoor pool breakfast isn't anything special but for the money you can get breakfast elsewhere
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
geo60434
"Good value for the money"
Close to restaurants & Cedar Point. I was happy for what I paid. The indoor pool & hot tub was a great way to relax after spending all day at Cedar Point. I was a little disappointed in breakfast. The 3 mornings I was there, the fresh fruit consisted of apples & bananas, yogurt, eggs with cheese, make your own waffles, toast & juice. The staff seemed to have trouble keeping the breakfast area cleaned & stocked.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Lori
"Horrible hotel stay at motel 6 next door"
Room wasnt vacuumed. Tv and alarm clock didnt work. Said they were too busy to give us another room or give us a tv that worked.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
First of all there was a ROACH in our bathroom! The room could have been cleaner. The signal kept going out on the television. There was no reception for the internet.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Angela M
"Lower cost option for larger group. Near CP"
Better than expected. The rooms were nice size. Lower cost and about 25 mins for CP. Free breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Passing through"
One night passing through. I picked the hotel because of the price and proximity to the highway. Not a big surprise for the price.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"not happy"
During breakfast there was two groups sitting eating and the juice was shut off well we were still eating, ran out of a lot of the food
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"1 micro bottle of shampoo for a family of 4!!!!"
you get what you pay for!!!!! 3 towels for 4 people! they were out of towels! no lotion, or conditioner. the tv was terrible!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 channel and NOT clear. and no Bible.... ????? if you need a place to get some sleep, this is it, but that's ALL! no elevator, but has a 2nd floor. hot tub can seat 2 people ,
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
stacie
"who's cleaning these rooms."
I would have figured there to be a fridge and microwave in the room. Tons of hair still in the jacuzzi tub and no bags in the trash can. For the price I would have stayed next door at motel 6, where the rooms are alot cleaner.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
bradley
"Get what you pay for"
Perfect if just staying for quick nite. Had to carry luggage up flight.of stairs, that sucked.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
last minute
"Very clean"
No trash can liners. Asked for some and the desk said they dont use them. Jacuzzi was just warm at best. Continental breakfast very basic. No fresh fruit like you normally find. Hotel is aging but very clean and very friendly staff. Only paid $55.00 per night so I cant really complain.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Terrible place to stay!!!"
My stay at the Days Inn Milan/Cedar Point South was terrible!!! The hair dyer did not work in the room, they only give 1 shampoo, no conditioner, and no lotion for a 2 queen bed hotel room, they give 3 large towels for 4 people, and they do not let you check in early or check out late. We had 2 adults and 2 kids in a small room with little space to move around. The kicker is that if you complained you only had the front desk person to complain to, Patricia, and she had no way of contacting the Management or Hotel Owner/s and would not give you contact information to talk to them either. And, although they had an indoor pool to swim in- they kicked you out of it at exactly 11 am (which is check-out time); even if you had all your things out of the room! I would NEVER stay in this place again! I, even, sent an email to the hotel email address daysinn5869@gmail.com located on their business card, in the hopes of contacting the Manager or Owner- and now 3 days later I still have not heard anything back from them. TERRIBLE SERVICE! I have stayed in a lot of places, cheaper and in worst shape, but this was by far was the most unresponsive, rude, and most horrendous hotel I have ever stayed in!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Linda Alvarado-Arce
Was a nice place to stay good area pool was very clean and continental breakfast was excellent can't beat the price for what you get
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
rachele
"Hotel stay"
Did not realize it was that close to train tracks, but noise did not bother us on second night stay
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Not too bad."
After reading reviews I was expecting a really bad stay stay but turned out pretty good. Not the best place I stayed at. But for the price and the last min reservation. It wasn't too bad.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"I will never recommend anyone here!"
I wouldn't know the cleanliness of the hotel, because I didn't make it there. The management and front desk receptionist are rude and very unprofessional. I will never recommend this place to anyone!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
The hotel is run down and the tv in our room didn't work well and not very many channels. The room wasn't all that clean either
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Selena
"Right off the Highway"
The hotel should be a motel 6, not a days inn. The breakfast needs to improve asap!!, the pool is not heated, no cable,just antenna tv. The hotel needs a overall makeover.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Danielle
"good"
comfy
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"hotel"
you get what you pay for. hotel was a good price $63, tv didnt work very well, free breakfast, that was good. if you a looking for someplace to crash for a night, good deal, but would not want to stay there for more than 1 night.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Convenient location, Quality could be improved"
We chose this hotel for its close proximity to Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk Ohio, as well as the rate. I wouldn't say that we had high standards, but after staying at several other area hotels, we couldn't help but compare. Parking was great as we had a truck and trailer and there was a large truck parking area in the back. The grounds of the hotel were well maintained and nice. I was disappointed that the rooms did not have mini fridges (although I noticed that you could "rent" them for a daily fee), the beds were smaller than advertized, and the overall cleanliness of the hotel could have been improved upon. The staff was less than friendly and accommodating. Our room keys quit working on us multiple times a day (as did several other guests' that we were traveling with) and we had to return to the front desk each time to get them "re-charged". The cable TV did not recieve any channels I've ever heard of, only a few local channels and several weather channels. And finally, the breakfast was probably the worst continental breakfast I have ever experienced. A bland array of waffles, hard boiled eggs, bread, and juice and coffee served in tiny cups. Would I stay at this hotel again, of course, primarily because of its convenient location and accommodating parking. I am hoping they are able to make some improvements before our next stay; better cable, better breakfast, cleaner rooms.
3 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Ashley
"Needs majorly updated"
The hallway where you first walk in smelled like nasty trash. We didn't have a working light between the 2 beds either. The hotel in general felt very dirty and old. The breakfast wasn't bad though for complimentary!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Brittany
"Cheap but still not worth the money"
Cheap room but under construction.. Seemed dirty, and breakfast was under my expectation..
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
chris
"Very Satisfied"
Very peaceful stay. The staff was extremely helpful. The room was more than what I expected for the amount I paid . I plan on visiting again real soon
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Farrah
"Not happy"
Not happy with the stay or the booking. My review gets kicked back twice now - I cant be totally honest regarding my experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"NEVER AGAIN"
Reserved for two nights, checked out after one night. Quality of hotel way below standards.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Brandy
"Nice indoor pool/breakfast bar"
Pretty good breakfast. The waffles for breakfast was good. For the amount of people though, they should have at least 2 waffle makers and 2 toasters. It seemed like it took forever for people to make the waffles & toast their food. Ran out of cream cheese for the bagels and employee did not offer to get more. The room was alright but did not have conditioner. Also no cable. They had a nice indoor pool also. It was okay for what we used it for.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Troy
"Disgusting"
The Day's inn milan cedar point south was the worst hotel I have ever been in, in my life! Where to start well the your GPS will not pick the address up so you wind up way off course. And when you call the hotel after looking for it then they tell you most GPS's wont pick it up. Next we got in the room it was disgusting. The bathroom was old the hair dryer didn't work and the sink kept filling up with water. The towels were so dingy and they had black stuff on the Connors of the towels. Thank God I packed bleach, disinfectant spray and my own towels. The floors were so nasty I would not let my family walk on it without there flip flops. The sheets were not to clean either. Breakfast well stale cereal , and waffles that were full of dough inside it wasn't good. Then each time we came back from a long day at the park we could not get into our room . The key cards didn't work, we kept them separate from our credit cards . But we got the same excuse every time oh they must of got deactivated you probably had them close to your credit cards. Then the room down the hall from us got robbed. Not to mention the cleaning ladies kept leaving my brothers room open after they came out of it. Also there was no elevator in the place so you had to carrier your bags up 2 flights of stairs. It was terrible I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy . Our family was very displeased and disappointed to say the least.
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Hollie Southern
"Family vacation trip"
I would not stay here again. The owner or hotel manager or what ever she calls herself was beligerent and hostile. The room was not clean. We found a pair of womens panties in our room left over from a previous guest. There is also a train track right outside the room we stayed in that had constant trains running at night.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"absolutely horrible experience"
Cable service went in and out Light went out in the bathroom when I was in the shower. Light came back on in the bathroom when I turned the hair dryer on. We checked out the next morning and our two kids were in the pool. The lady at the desk told us to get our kids out of the pool before we checked out and was very rude about it. Towels in the bathroom were very small and there was only 4. We checked in as a family of 5. The continental breakfast was horrible. Heard alot of banging around while we were trying to sleep.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014