All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11410 State Rt 250, I-80/90 & State Rt 250, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.9
    2.8
    2.6
"Fraudulent portrayal of the room."
The room was advertised as an efficiency. It had a counter and a sink no micro wave or refrigerator. I had to pay $5.00 a night for a fridge and was told to use the microwave in the breakfast area. The beds were wall hide-a-beds located in a conference room. The drawers were falling apart. The TV channels were terrible they kept fading in and out.
4 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
"Unsatisfied"
I booked this hotel through Expedia. The hotel, according to a website, said this room could accommodate up to 4 people. When I told the desk clerk there were 4 of us (including my children) I was charged an additional $8 per person.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Very bad management
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"Older facilities, needs repair and cleaning"
The carpet had stains and the bathroom grout was dried and falling out. The breakfast lacked fruit and the eggs were rubbery and pre-made.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Nicole
"About my stay Oct 9-11, 2015"
Non smoking rooms next to smoking rooms was a bad touch because the smell would carry over, in addition to that a few white stains on the sofa wasn't easy to overlook.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
DEONTAE
Hotel is old with train tracks right outside the window. Even though the entire stay was paid for in advance I was required to pay a deposit that I did not get back for 2 days after I checked out.
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
"Desperate Need of Repairs"
The hotel is in desperate need of repairs. The towel rack was falling off the wall. There was incomplete caulking and cracked old caulking. The air conditioner/ heater made a squeaking noise all night. Everything seemed pretty old.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Nicole
My stay here was pleasant, it served the purpose for me being there, the rates were good, and the location was prefect. This was my second time staying here and this time the customer service was a lot better.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
tina
Are stay was comfortable and the breakfast.was good
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
crystal
"AWESOME STAY!!"
I could smell the pool when I walked into the lobby and also see that the water in the pool was clean and inviting. The breakfast here is AWESOME. They have eggs already prepared (hard boiled or fried into the shape of an omelet). You can add your own fixings and woo-la, you have an instant omelet. They have a Belgian waffle maker, bagels, bread to make toast with and even cereal. The beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. I thought this hotel was outstanding and was a good value for the money I paid.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
angela
"You get what you pay for..."
Rooms were booked together, however we ended up on opposite ends of the hotel. Luckily the 'kids' were old enough to have their own room. Strange odors in halls & room. Possibly residual smoke? Not enough toiletries for the number of occupants in each room.Only good thing was my son left his keys in the room & they called to let us know. Picked them up after a day at Cedar Point. Breakfast was less than desirable.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
KATHLEEN
"Close to Cedar Point"
Staff seemed nice and quick to check in. The rooms are about what you pay for $55 a night. Rooms appeared clean. Beds are full beds so it's a little less room that I am used to sleeping on but it's good. Pool and hot tub was nice and we'll maintained. Breakfast wasn't much but was better than nothing. If you want fancy don't stay here. If you want a decent place to stay that is close to cedar point this is your place.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Ok location, no amenities"
The staff was friendly enough but the rooms had no microwave and no refrigerator. They also charge a $50 per room deposit that you are supposed to get back upon checkout. I have yet to receive this credit and will be contacting the hotel. The halls were very noisy early in the mornings so don't plan on sleeping after 7am!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"A little disappointed..."
Know that they required a credit card to place a hold on funds even when you prepay for your room.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Old hotel"
The room was extremely noisy and you could hear everything from the hallway to the train outside. You could even hear the toilets flushing on the floor above.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Marianne
"Not great"
Rooms were adequate. Nothing to write home about. Ants in bathroom of one of the rooms. Desk clerk not exactly what I would call friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
deborah
What you would expect for the money.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Not too bad"
The room was very nice and more than expected, considering the price. Comfort problem items were- The television programming did not have a guide channel so I never knew what I was watching or what was coming on and when. Although the room had a microwave & refrigerator, the seal on the refrigerator was ruined and did not seal completely. The pool did not open until 9 am. If you wanted to get an early morning workout you couldn't until 9.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Review of hotel"
Room was clean but old and pool was very nice. But, hotel receptionist was very rude. Requested later check out she gave me 25 minutes. I asked for an hour she said she couldn't then she did not notify housekeeping about late check out so they had already begun cleaning my room. Very rude for the price that it cost me about $159.00 plus tax.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
There were cracked tiles in the bathroom, there were train tracks right outside of our window, the walls were so thin that I could hear everyone walking down the hall, and being above the breakfast room, we could hear people moving their chairs across the floor. When taking a shower it felt like I was going to fall through the middle of the tub, however the water pressure was actually decent. It wasn't the worst place I have ever stayed, but I don't think I would stay there again given other options.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Spend your hard earned money elsewhere"
Was in Sandusky foe Cedar Point amusement park. Hotel had a very poor breakfast. No refrigerator in room only available for a fee. Vending machines took money. TV was terrible the few channels that came in weren't worth watching. Bed was very uncomfortable. WiFi was non existent. Please spend a few more dollars and stay someplace better
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Meh. Did it's job..."
Very plain, very dated. Not much of a continental breakfast. Room prices super high for the last minute booking. Room was clean, though.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Hotel is old and the room we stayed in was smelly. The shower handle was loose. I thought it was going to fall off each time I used it. You can hear other people taking a shower and when they flush, you can hear the water gushing through the walls. They later charged me for some damages. They said that their sheets were ruined from color and that the mattress was ruined as well. The lady I spoke to regarding this named a bunch of other things but I could not understand her because of her heavy accent. She also told me that they took pictures and videos of our room after we checked out. DIDN'T KNOW HOTELS DID THIS OR PERHAPS IT'S A DAYS INN thing. I wish I had listen to the bad reviews.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Just a place to sleep"
Breakfast was terrible, eggs were rubbery, toast was stail, weak coffee.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Last night of vacation"
The tub drain was not working properly, nor the exhaust fan. Woman at front desk was not forthcoming with hotel information, had to return to front desk several times as our room phone was not working. WiFi was nearly nonexistent. Was nice to be located so close to I 80/ I 90 exchange. But for those wanting to spend the day at Cedar Point, even with a reservation, we could not check in until after 3. Very disappointing.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Shawn
"never again"
We got there we were told that are room was still ocopied....the clerk Patty was arguing with a customer the cops had to be called twice ...breakfast was not good at all coffee was watered down the oatmeal was so lumpy you couldn't even spoon it out of the pot....when we asked housekeeper for extra towels she told us it was not her job to give us towels....when we asked for corporate #'s patty gave us a card when we asked for the owners name she answered very rudely it's on the card or can't you read...
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
maria
Manager at check in was not very friendly and a little rude
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
We traveled with 6 people. Stayed in what was probably a meeting room converted into a room - Murphy beds and a sofa bed that was disgustingly dirty. No linens for it so called front desk. They didn't deliver them, we had to pick them up from front desk. No extra pillows, luckily we travelled with some of our own. Breakfast was okay. Kids did enjoy the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"One night only"
Needed a place to stay for one night on a road trip...when we got there at about one in the morning the girl at the front desk charged us extra because there were too many people for the room according to her even though on the listing it stated that the room would accomodate 5 people. I tried to explain this to her but to no availe. It was too late to argue so i called expedia and they dealt with it. When we got to the room we found that the bathroom door wouldnt close all the way and the lock didnt work....the water pressure was so high when we opened the sink it threw water all over....and of course no refrigerator for the babies milk....needless to say we were glad we only spent a few hours there...
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
a
My family normally use Days Inn's, but this was by far our worst expericence. The room was ok, except the bathroom door would not even close, the phone did not work. I checked in with 5 people but was only allowed 3 totels?? And when I asked for 2 more they make a big fuss about it. Also I was under the impression that with 5 people a cot came with the room but that was also a $10 charge. I might have to try and find other hotel beside a Days Inn next time.....disappointing
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Brandy
"Tolerable Stay"
We did not like the maintenance to the bathroom, no elevators, carpet was old and dirty in appearance at least, very abrasive towels, upside, staff was mostly helpful and rm was mostly tolerable for couple days while. Neighboring hotels seem worth extra 70 bucks for comfort n cleanliness.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Cheap, clean and a nice free breakfast."
We just stayed here one overnight after a long drive. We went to Cedar point first thing in the morning. It was cheap, no frills but had a decent breakfast. Would stay here again if in need of a quick cheap room.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Marc
"Cheap short ride to Cedar Point"
Old hotel showing lots of wear Minimal breakfast bar We only needed a place to sleep because we spent 2 days at cedar point and the hotel was reasonably priced for that
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Loved every bit of it! Great location, good restaurants, we loved it.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Marquis
"Our Cedar Point Vacation"
I got a really good rate on the room on our 2 night stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"The last resort!"
Upon check in they charged us an extra security deposit even though we used a credit card and not a debit card. Which caused it to decline and then we had to use a debit card. I ended up paying more than I wanted, I could have stayed closer to cedar point and next time I will. Woke up the next morning and the coffee maker didn't work at all! Mistake number 2! Breakfast was eggs and waffles and the hard boiled eggs were soft boiled might as well drank the yoke. Yuk! When you took a shower the water didn't drain, so your standing in the dirty shower water if I wanted to take a bath I would! Do not expect cable TV at this hotel either if the channels didn't skip it just went out! No signal. No closet Safe in the room also didn't work! Staff is either not friendly and/or can't speak English. The outside STINKS!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Cat
I have been in cleaner days inns. The breakfast was not so good. The pool and hot tub were so full of chemicals that the fumes burned my eyes and nose.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"20 minutes from cedar point"
The beds are full size not queen doubles. Very small rooms.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nothing fancy but a nice break."
Older hotel with some minor issues (coffee pot worked sporadically, slow drain in bathtub, no fridge or microwave w/out additional fee) but overall it was worth the price paid. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Indoor pool and whirlpool was clean and relaxing, and the continental breakfast was good (no fresh fruit though). The location is right next to train tracks; however, we didn't have any problems with noise.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Staff is very good but...."
Check-in was smooth. When I got to my room and turned on the TV I knew I had a problem. The digital channels were snow covered. Call to front desk and was told they would reset the TV. Still snow covered. Manager changed out the cable which improved to a point but never crystal clear. The next morning found a small spider had taken up residence in the tub. The drain giveth and drain taketh away. The room was clean otherwise. Internet was fast. Did not eat the breakfast but it smelled delicious.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
July 4 visitor
"What you would expect for the price"
It was a cheap stay for two nights. Being close to the interstate it was easy to find, and isn't too far away from cedar point, which was the reason for my trip. It was pretty clean however they had smoking rooms next to non-smoking so in my non-smoking room I could smell cigarette smoke and had to sleep with my window open to air it. Some of the staff was very personable others weren't. Overall I would recommend if you are on a budget or a broke college student.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"uncomfortable room"
hardest mattress ever, none of the outlets would hold plugs (plugs just kept falling back out of the outlets which made it very hard to charge cell phones/tablets, etc), entire floor of hotel reeked of cigarettes, and cable tv reception was awful...I felt like we were watching tv using those old rabbit ears on top...and to top if all off, when we first arrived (an hour after the first possible check-in time) our room wasn't even ready yet
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Jamie
"THE ROOM WAS OK BUT NOT LIKE PICTURE ON INTERNET."
THE BREAKFAST WAS TERRIBLE. OATMEAL COLD AND NOT MUCH SELECTION. STAFF ACTED LIKE THEY DID NOT CARE.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Friendly"
The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Not the best in town for sure!"
Toilet seat was loose. Floor tiles were loose next to the tub. Could hardley get into the bathroom it was so small. Never replenished the coffee supplies. Could not locked the room door do to it hanging so badly. Had to lift & then lock. Then had trouble undoing the lock next morning. The bath towels didn't not even wrap around my body & I am not a big person. For the price, pityful.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Marjorie
"home away from home"
good place to crash after a full day of activities. The WI-Fi was very spotty...actually had to go down to the lobby to use it. But the free breakfast was nice, the spa was lovely, and the service gave us our privacy. Have been there 3 times now. Will return.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Old hotel needing work done to it."
The hotel is very run down and not real organized. The pop machines are empty, game room takes your money and the game doesn't start. I had asked for a refrigerator to be in our room and had to pay $5 a day for it. I guess that's ok, but it had no shelves in it. I had to ask them to bring me some shelves to put in it. So they brought 1...... At the breakfast, I was waiting for a gentleman to finish getting his food before I stepped up. By the time I was getting my juice, the gworker had shut the machine off because it was 10:00 am. I asked if she could turn it on so I can get a glass and she just stated the breakfast closes at 10:00. When checking out, the girl said I had charges but didn't know how to print a receipt. I was supposed be emailed one later in the afternoon. It's been 24 hours and still no receipt.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Frustrated
"Better places near by"
Not run by American's waited for ever for someone to come to the front desk
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
We stayed as a last minute after being at Cedar Point all day. The room was nice, roomy for a family of four, and comfortable. I was a bit disappointed at breakfast because while we were still eating and there were other people in the dining area, the lady started locking and closing it up before 10am. That could of waited until the people that was already eating and some still making breakfast. The indoor pool was very cold but the kids still had fun swimming. I wouldn't mind staying again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Josephine
"Horrible"
Would not recommend. Staff was rude. Had to call local authorities to get my deposit back. Charged my credit card twice. Just really bad overall experience.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015