All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11410 State Rt 250, I-80/90 & State Rt 250, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
I FELT THE HOTEL WAS VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICE WE PAID. WE NEEDED SOMETHING ECONOMICAL AND NOT HAVING TO STAY AT A DUMP. IT WAS SURPRISINGLY BETTER THAN THE DAYS IN IN NIAGARA FALLS THAT'S 'S FOR SURE.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
MARIO
"Our stay"
The room was small and cramped. The carpeted floor was sticky and nasty. No fridge or micro wave in a room that cost us $189. For a single night !!
Family vacation
It was kind of gross. Blankets felt like they were going to disintegrate.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Easy to get to from Cedar Point"
The hotel was what was expected. The beds were comfortable and we used the pool and hottub each day. The pool is a bit cold but once you get in, it is fine. The breakfast was good. I expected only breads, juice, and pasteries, but there were waffles also, which was a nice surprise.We forgot to bring a toothbrush, so went to the front desk. They do not have them but directed us to vending machine that contained toiletry items, but had no thoothbrushes. Luckly there are several gasstations and convience stores nearby. All-in-all the stay was enjoyable. Except for the TV. You only get about 5 stations. Also there is a train track that runns behind the hotel so a couple of times a day the train goes by.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Sheri
"Not too shabby"
The hotel is clean, just needs updated friendly staff, and great location.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Traveling mama
"Convenient and ok for the price"
Was leery of a Days Inn ....Have had mixed results Older hotel Slightly worn Clean Staff was nice and helpful...... Breakfast was just fair.....Would consider staying again.... Beds older just average
5 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Dale
hotel obviously remodeled, was clean but noticed black mold above bathroom mirror. requested a receipt at checkout--was told that I would receive one in e mail--still haven't and will call days inn for a receipt. would not stay there again
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"hotel was close to the indoor waterpark"
TV cable kept on going off and on, needs new shower curtain (rips) and the lighting fixtures were loose and broken. Needs to offer refrigerators and microwaves in room with no extra charge
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"close to hwy and about 10 minutes from lake erie"
The hotel wasn't to bad. the room was pretty clean and the staff was friendly. prices could be lower for the quality of the hotel, but it was nice.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Phil
"Don't trust anything u read on their website!"
When I entered the room for first time I had a bug crawling up the wall. My bathroom light and fan didn't work. Wi-Fi also didn't work along with the cable. The indoor pool wasn't heated, there was no towels and kids were choking and getting sick because the chlorine was so strong. U had to go to front desk everyday to have your key reprogrammed to get back in your room and they tried to kick me out because they called up to my room and my 3yr answered the phone and then hung it up. They stated they didn't care who it was they would not tolerate it!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Do not stay!!!"
I have paid $40 for a hotel room with better amenities and in better condition than this hotel. Terrible beds. No cable. Only 6 channels on the TV. Nearest store is 7 miles away. Truly the worst hotel stay I have had. They only had 2 bed rooms available. In this hotel they were doubles and not queens. Couldn't even sleep comfortably with my wife. If I could give this hotel less than 1 star I would.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel to stay ..."
Continental Breakfast was decent enough. Room was clean. Twin beds were not comfortable to sleep along with a kid. No Iron box and small refrigerator in the room. Having these would be hepful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Nagi E.
"Rooms needs updating"
The room was run down and looked dirty. Tile was coming up in the bathroom. The room smelled horrible. Didn't get a good nights sleep since the hotel sits right next to the train track.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Avoid"
When I booked the room for our stay, I had inquired with Hotels.com about a roll-away bed for our daughter. I was told that there would be one for us and would be included in the price of the room. When I arrived at the hotel at 10:30 PM, they wanted $15 dollars for the bed. Well, a disagreement began with the owner and I asked for a full refund, which luckily I did get after calling Hotels.com on Monday even though the hotel manager said he talked to hotels.com and it would be issued. I then went up to the Comfort Inn up the street, got a much better room and customer service, but paid double. From reading more in-depth of the reviews of this hotel, the appearance of the lobby was just the beginning of issues there. I am glad we did not stay. Very dingy and dated interior of the lobby area.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Booked this hotel through Expedia and we were not disappointed. It was very close to many attractions and the kids loved the pool and hot tub.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Stay away"
To start they wanted to make a photocopy of my credit card and not save it in their computer, this is the start of credit card theft, left cash deposit instead, found out the morning I was checking out my door could be opened by pushing on it, the door catch was barely touching, check out was a nitemare due to only one clerk in the morning taking care of the breakfest area, check outs, and answering the phone
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"This place sucked"
Never going here again. The owners are rude ! Never got anything we asked for. No extra towels. Nothing. Oh yea. Everything cost an extra $10. No no mr Skeens that's $10! For a local call. For extra towels. No microwave Nothing! This hotel chain sucks!
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Stephen Skeens
"Simply "A place to sleep""
Room was not very clean. The door did not seal well so light shined thru all night long as well as loud noises. The hotel staff was not friendly and not very helpful. The breakfast was gross and when it was all gone the staff told us they would not refill it as the breakfast stops at 10 am, mid you it was 15 till 10.. There is a reason this hotel is cheaper then the rest....
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Joedainspector
"Old and Dingy"
Just seemed dingy and worn out. Gave me the creeps like it wasn't very clean. Continental breakfast very disappointing.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Cheryl
"just needed a place to sleep"
had trouble starting the air conditioner, so once it was on....we left it on! The safe in our room did not work either. Our door key kept clearing...I had no cell phone or magnets...within two hours it would not work.... had to go to desk to get it re-keyed EVERY time we came back. Breakfast was listed 6 to 10am...however, if you were not there before 9am...they did not restock!! seemed like everything was always running out. had to wait for coffee, milk, waffle mix, syrup, However, for the cheaper price for a place to sleep....it served our purpose. We were there before, had a better room last time.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
con goer
"Close to colossolcon."
Staff was friendly. Pleasant stay. Only downsides were Fridge cost extra. TV was useless no stations came in good enough to watch. Didn't really care as we were out at the convention mostly. If I want to watch tv I'll stay home.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
larry
"Needs Updating"
Hotel was priced as if it were higher quality that the standard low-end ones available, despite the experience being "low-end."
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Close to Cedar Point"
The price was great considering it was a convenient location off Hwy 1-80 for a overnight stay before proceeding to Cedar Point early in the morning, having an indoor pool for kids, a treadmill to use (the other exercise equipments were broken) and breakfast in the morning. If you don't mind an older hotel, this is a good place to stay.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
High speed train tracks very close by, smells of petro chemicsls from the shingle plant across the street
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Dirty worn out room"
Room was not clean. Stain in carpet. Window was dirty with ripped screen. Bathroom had moldy caulk. Bed linens were not fresh.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"poor"
My impression was that this hotel service was so poor that I do not recommend this hotel to stay and won't stay here for the future. It was not pleasant experience to be there.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
For price this hotel is good
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
tauhidul
"never agian"
No elevator, desk clerk could barely speak english. No cable and the tv was set wrong. Asked to have someone come fix it, clerk told us no one could fix until morning.... really?? So no tv, checked out next morning.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
gary
"Next to railroad line"
The hotel was clean. Unfortunately because I was a hotel.com customer they put me in a room next to t5he railroad tracks and siding. It was great to hear the trains rolling by all night long. The local temps were near 0 and I could not get in one night because they said they forgot to ask for my credit card at time of registration even though it was pre-paid.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Ed Miedema
"A mix of good and bad"
We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights while in Sandusky for Christmas. The beds were very comfortable and I slept well which doesn't usually happen for me in a hotel setting. I never went to the breakfast so can't speak to that. The pool and spa was nice and the hotel staff was friendly. My biggest complaint is the lack of TV channels. The TV had to be "reset" and once that happened, we still only had about 10 channels, most of them being local or news. This may not be important to you if you're vacationing and gone most of the day but I was alone a lot while family members worked and would have liked to be able to have something to watch. The hotel is also not close to a lot of things - no close restaurants besides fast food. It's probably about 10 minutes from Cedar Point so I wouldn't consider that "Cedar Point South".
6 night trip Dec 24, 2013
I had a great stay ....staff was nice and very helpful
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
Donterriain
"TRAIN"
Perfectly adequate little motel for its (very low) price. However we were not warned about the nearby train tracks. Rocked the room periodically. At night.
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
Hotel not crowded but they still put us on the side of the train tracks. Toliet made a whistle sound everytime you flushed. The swimming pool was suppose to be open to 11 but it never opened the whole time we were there. Only could get news and sports on TV.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
sandy
"Worth every penny"
for $50/night stay, it was worth it.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
From the outside this building looks new. It's not. No elevator, furniture bed and carpets look old and the ac unit makes a lot of noise. If you want a good night's rest this may not be the place for you. On the other hand, their staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"Hotel staff were very racist. I will never go back"
During my family over night stay our overall stay was not good. We we're treated as if we were criminals during our check in and it got worst from there. We were stereotyped from the moment we walked in. Not everyone treated us bad there was one nice older lady at the front desk, she was very professional and sweet, however the other staff members were very unprofessional as well as being racist. If you're of a another ethnicity good luck with you stay at this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Lola Maxion
"The stay that never was. . ."
Never even stayed here. Booked the room, the night before we were to go, we called to confirm check in time. The lady who answered told us 3:00 p.m. but that it wouldn't be a problem if we showed up earlier. So, the following day we showed up around 1:30, the man at the front desk told us no, we had to wait until 3. He then became agitated and very rude when we told him we spoke to someone the day before about letting us check in earlier. He then proceeded to berate my wife in front of our children and accuse us of being racists, which was completely absurd!! We left without even checking in. I would rather lose my money than stay here. Will never even consider staying at this location.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
Jay
"Ok room for the price"
It is terribly outdated. There isn't even an elevator. When we arrived the room appeared to be okay. However they didn't clean the toilet very well. There was dried urine in the toilet bowl. The front desk employee came down to clean but appeared put out. Probably wont be back to this location
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Overall great experience"
Enjoyed our stay, price point was great and close to Cedar Point. The night clerk was very friendly but not much help giving directions to the hotel, but that's mostly our fault for trusting to much in the gps.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Tyler
"Not very clean but it was close to cedar point."
When we got to our room we turned on the lights and there was a dead SLUG on the chair! The woman didn't speak much English and she wasn't very nice, the other woman was extremely friendly though. It's close to cedar point and other attractions.
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
James Fox
"it was ok"
Should of looked at other hotels was in a hurry and just wanted an indoor pool for the kids the staff was great there best part was the lady at the front desk
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
"Ok but not great"
First, I hope noone else gets stuck on the low end of the hallway (we were in 101) because there are trains going by every couple of hours and it shakes the entire room. Second, I hope they clean the room a little better as we found a long black hair on the towels. But, other than that the rooms were amazing! Plasma TV could have been better though. Third, the complimentary breakfast left a lot to be desired, but what else would you expect from a comp breakfast. You can get enough to eat but get it before 10 or else they just close down around you.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
Adam
Good deal for the off season price I paid.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"cedar point"
I thought the hotel was okay. However, the breakfast in the morning was not well stocked. It was not that busy and they could not keep food out. The coffee was out and it took along time for them to make more. They offered two kinds of cereal; neither one was a kind that we liked (Fruit loops and R. Bran.) and they did not offer sugar-free syrup for the waffles.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
Cathy
"Not bad"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Front desk service was to be desired...breakfast didn't have that many items and most items were gone 45 min before it ended.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2013
Roger D
Staff was very friendly, bathrooms need renovated.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Not clean"
The room was very run down and a train runs all night outside. Chair in room had something really gross looking walls were dirty big stain on carpet and sheets were cheap.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Not the worst place I've stayed"
Overall the hotel was an okay place to stay. The staff was very nice and friendly so can't say anything bad about them. On the bad side they need to work on their TV service, had maybe 15 channels and maybe 5 had a clear picture. The worst though is the lack of cleanliness of the carpets, just normal walking across the floor the bottoms of my feet were black. That was very off putting, felt like wearing shoes just to go to the bathroom.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Wesley
"Okay, Not Great"
For what I paid, I don't think this hotel is worth it. However, it IS just off Hwy 80, which was very convenient, and may have had the only indoor pool on the strip. On the other hand, the breakfast was only so-so compared to similarly priced hotels, the neighborhood stunk from a near by factory, the room had a smoky odor to it, and none of the trash cans had liners.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Jeremy
"Very disappointed"
Needs elevator new carpet and better things. Was very disappointed. The pictures online were not accurate at all! Rooms needed to be re cleaned when we arrived!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013