All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11410 State Rt 250, I-80/90 & State Rt 250, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Ordinary pool
    Service is poor
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Horrible"
Would not recommend. Staff was rude. Had to call local authorities to get my deposit back. Charged my credit card twice. Just really bad overall experience.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Amber
"Filth"
Filth bugs roaches mildew dust unchanged sheets rude management refused refund but I went to corporate and had it approved despite the refusal of management for rooms i did not use due to being, stuffy dirty nasty, this location has a no cancellation policy for a reason so once you see it your stuck and they have your money, did not happen here
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Resource manage
"Poor breakfast and smelly rooms"
The room smelled, Tv would cut out, I felt grime on the shower tub when I stepped in and the pool was utterly gross. The breakfast consisted of cheap bread, cheap coffee, cheap jelly etc and the best and only edible thing IMO was the waffles.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Filthy"
Had to go to Days Inn Corporate office to get a refund cause this rude owner refused I refused to subject my children to this filth the pictures are false it's outdated, smelly, dirty, horrible breakfast, disgusting bedding that they ask you not to ask to be washed to help the environment, moldy shower curtains just gross... I had pictures for proof and he still refused Do not book this crap!!!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Resource manage
"Much cleaner than previous hotel."
Room was very big. Six people stayed with room to spare. Room was clean and the pool was very nice.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
family man
Staff was uncooperative in making simple accommodations. Needed a late check out because my friend and I were in a half marathon. This was never communicated or written down to the rest of staff. Food was decent. Frozen eggs to be warmed up microwave for a 'biscuit thing', waffle station, oatmeal with granola, raisins, and brown sugar as add-ins, different breads, two types of cereal, apple and orange juice dispenser.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Pete
"Could have been better"
There was ants all over the pool area. The pool area needed a good cleaning. On Friday, there was stuff floating in the hot tub and would not go near it on Saturday. The breakfast area was cramped and not well organized. For the price, it would have been nice if we had at least had a fridge. The room had a safe, but was locked and it was one of the reasons I chose that hotel. Train tracks are right outside of hotel, but didn't bother us. It seemed like they put all the guests in same area on second floor. Second night, had to complain about guests next door for loudness. No elevator and that is hard when you have a heavy cooler. Bathroom door would not close all the way. Bathroom was dirty. Sink sprayed water all over. Floor needed to be vacuumed.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Cathy
"Great Stay!"
I would stay again. We went on a family trip to Lake Erie. It was close to everything we wanted to do, the hotel and room was very clean, the staff were nice and helpful, breakfast bar was great. The Only thing I would complain about is the beds being pretty hard. Some people like that tho. My husband and kids slept fine.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
No refrigerator, microwave, or alarm clock... But there's a safe?
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
No fridge in room. Hotel staff very polite. Worst continental breakfast ever.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"dont stay here!"
Management unfriendly & uncooperative!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Not happy! Never again!!!"
we met at hotel going to bike week. At check in we told them only 2 we staying all nite. My son showed up they threw a fit that 4 people were in the room for 15 minutes. They called us racist and thought we were ripping them off because there we 4 people in the room even though again we explained only 2 were spending the nite & only 4 were there for a few minutes which they were told at check in. They didn't say anything at check in when we told them, they waited till we all got there. They were going to kick us out. Hotels.com got them to let us pay extra for the 2 extra people because we were in the room together for 15 minutes, even though only 2 people stayed there. Being bike week there we no other hotel rooms available. NEVER been treated so poorly!!!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"just ok"
Unfortunately it rained most of Saturday and we had to spend more time than we wanted to in the hotel room.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Poor service and room"
Couldn't understand the lady at the desk, her speech. Room not nice at all, no night stands, refrigerator for a family room, no table and chairs to eat on, and one little chair to sit on. Would never stay again!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Paula
"Decent"
Room was alright, only trouble I faced was television noise (High volume) coming from adjacent room whole night. Hotel staff could not do anything. I approached hotel staff reportedly but no solution. They should have taken care of it.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Palak
"Pleased overall"
The hot tub was perfect. Pool was a little too cold for adults, but the kids didn't seem to mind. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, affordable place to stay. This is it, but don't count on the continental breakfast to fill to up. Wake up early for the best selection. They never restocked or cleaned up anything.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Alan
"Disappointed stay."
Hotel front desk staff was very rude. At first she told me that she didn't have a reservation under my name and I had to look it up on my iPhone. Once I pulled it up, she "found" my reservation. We were 15 minutes early to check-in and were told we had to come back at 3:00pm - hotel check-in time. We sat in the car for 15 minutes and then went back in!! Once we arrived in our room, we were disappointed at the out dated room. The AC unit made a terrible noise and our TV had a red line through the middle of screen. We will not be staying here or any other Days Inn in the future. When we checked out at 7:30 am, there was no one at the desk to take our key or ask about our stay.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Toni
"Overnight stay for Cedar Point!!"
Room was clean and no problems with it. Hotel service was excellent! If we needed anything they were right there. Nice indoor pool. The only complaint was there was no elevator, but I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Ryan
"Never Ever come here!!"
Room is not bad, however there is no iron, toothpaste you can rent an iron for $5 or a fridge for $5 a night. If you call down for towels you are told we do not room service come and get it yourself.This hotel is cheap me and my girls have long hair so I asked for more shampoo and was told we only give you 2. The whole staff was the rude owner and his ruder wife until midnight A lady came in which she was very nice. You have to put down $100 deposit and at checkout you have to wait about 20 minutes why the maid goes through your room. This location is privately owned I was told when I asked for a managed to voice my complaint when I found blood on both the sheet and blanket. it was a small amount but when I ask them to change it I got attitude and told are you sure one of your kids did not cut themselves. The room is a good price but I would rather pay a little my for a nice experience.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Pamela
"I would stay again"
Convenient. Good location
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Howard
"Good Hotel for the Price"
Good hotel for the price. Enjoyed the pool and the hot tub! They were both very clean. The pool needed to be a llittle warmer though. Brrrrl! The continental breakfast was okay. Needed a little more variety.The waffle maker was a plus though. The hotel is located about 15 min from Cedar Point and close to many different restaurants and attractions:-)
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good Value for the Price"
Went for the pool for a weekend with the grandkids. The pool was FREEZING! They still played in it but it was too cold for me! Breakfast was excellent. Bathroom door did not close all the way - bottom was warped?? Room was clean and price was right. We would do it again when it's not soo cold.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Aweful experience..."
Hotel is right beside rail road tracks which runs all night shaking the room & causing loud noises. Sheets on the bed had hair & dirty spots on it. Bed linen was not changed during our stay, in fact the housekeeper decided to make the bed with a pair of shorts in it which was noticed as soon as we walked into the room due to a lg bump in the bed. The bathroom had black mold growing on the ceiling above the shower. The toilet paper was almost gone on the roll when we first checked into the room. And when I went to blow my nose I used the last tissue paper. The hot tub water was not hot & their eggs/omelettes are kept in a fridge which u have to heat up by microwave for breakfast. The beds they advertise as "queens" are not queens & there are no mini refrigerators in the room as advertised. Very disappointing stay. Will never stay there again nor recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Lindsey
"Don't Stay Here!!!!!!!!!!"
Terrible conditions... Water leaking from ceiling outside our room... Stayed for 2 days... Staff did not change sheets, blood on them, did not vacuum room, or refill coffee contents and left one sheet of toilet paper. Owners of hotel are extremely frugal. Breakfast over at 10am, sharp... they will be putting away cups and food at 9:59... Do not stay here... Right next to train tracks, that you here ALL NIGHT... Beds are uncomfortable..
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"cool!"
Went for pool, it was out of service. BUT it was still a good stay and the breakfast was good. Room was spacious and clean. I will visit again.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Dashanique
"call hotel if something is so important"
Wish I would have known the indoor pool was being renovated. That was main reason that place was chosen over others.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
Overall was good nice hotel for the money indoor pool breakfast isn't anything special but for the money you can get breakfast elsewhere
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
geo60434
"Good value for the money"
Close to restaurants & Cedar Point. I was happy for what I paid. The indoor pool & hot tub was a great way to relax after spending all day at Cedar Point. I was a little disappointed in breakfast. The 3 mornings I was there, the fresh fruit consisted of apples & bananas, yogurt, eggs with cheese, make your own waffles, toast & juice. The staff seemed to have trouble keeping the breakfast area cleaned & stocked.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Lori
"Horrible hotel stay at motel 6 next door"
Room wasnt vacuumed. Tv and alarm clock didnt work. Said they were too busy to give us another room or give us a tv that worked.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Disgusted"
Very unsatisfied i have bed bugs all over my arms head and neck we had no light in our bathroom and got no breakfast our last day since all fuses blew and by time fixed everything was gone and it was time to check out. Have calked manager abd asked for a call back was told they'd call ne no call still. Very disgusted about bed bugs and will never stay here again
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
First of all there was a ROACH in our bathroom! The room could have been cleaner. The signal kept going out on the television. There was no reception for the internet.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Angela M
"Lower cost option for larger group. Near CP"
Better than expected. The rooms were nice size. Lower cost and about 25 mins for CP. Free breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Passing through"
One night passing through. I picked the hotel because of the price and proximity to the highway. Not a big surprise for the price.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"not happy"
During breakfast there was two groups sitting eating and the juice was shut off well we were still eating, ran out of a lot of the food
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"1 micro bottle of shampoo for a family of 4!!!!"
you get what you pay for!!!!! 3 towels for 4 people! they were out of towels! no lotion, or conditioner. the tv was terrible!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 channel and NOT clear. and no Bible.... ????? if you need a place to get some sleep, this is it, but that's ALL! no elevator, but has a 2nd floor. hot tub can seat 2 people ,
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
stacie
"STAFFED BY INDIANS WHO DISLIKE AMERICANS"
The rooms were clean, the staff was rude the breakfast was a joke, no silverware , dirty , if you don't eat by 8 am your not, staff refused to put anything else out, and it was a pig pen. The hot tub was a cest pool that was not kept warm enough to kill germs. The two indians , not native , from india that ran the hotel would not listen to complaints. I am calling corporate and the health board , this place should be shut down .
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
jason
"who's cleaning these rooms."
I would have figured there to be a fridge and microwave in the room. Tons of hair still in the jacuzzi tub and no bags in the trash can. For the price I would have stayed next door at motel 6, where the rooms are alot cleaner.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
bradley
"Get what you pay for"
Perfect if just staying for quick nite. Had to carry luggage up flight.of stairs, that sucked.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
last minute
"Very clean"
No trash can liners. Asked for some and the desk said they dont use them. Jacuzzi was just warm at best. Continental breakfast very basic. No fresh fruit like you normally find. Hotel is aging but very clean and very friendly staff. Only paid $55.00 per night so I cant really complain.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Terrible place to stay!!!"
My stay at the Days Inn Milan/Cedar Point South was terrible!!! The hair dyer did not work in the room, they only give 1 shampoo, no conditioner, and no lotion for a 2 queen bed hotel room, they give 3 large towels for 4 people, and they do not let you check in early or check out late. We had 2 adults and 2 kids in a small room with little space to move around. The kicker is that if you complained you only had the front desk person to complain to, Patricia, and she had no way of contacting the Management or Hotel Owner/s and would not give you contact information to talk to them either. And, although they had an indoor pool to swim in- they kicked you out of it at exactly 11 am (which is check-out time); even if you had all your things out of the room! I would NEVER stay in this place again! I, even, sent an email to the hotel email address daysinn5869@gmail.com located on their business card, in the hopes of contacting the Manager or Owner- and now 3 days later I still have not heard anything back from them. TERRIBLE SERVICE! I have stayed in a lot of places, cheaper and in worst shape, but this was by far was the most unresponsive, rude, and most horrendous hotel I have ever stayed in!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Linda Alvarado-Arce
Was a nice place to stay good area pool was very clean and continental breakfast was excellent can't beat the price for what you get
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
rachele
"Hotel stay"
Did not realize it was that close to train tracks, but noise did not bother us on second night stay
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Not too bad."
After reading reviews I was expecting a really bad stay stay but turned out pretty good. Not the best place I stayed at. But for the price and the last min reservation. It wasn't too bad.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"I will never recommend anyone here!"
I wouldn't know the cleanliness of the hotel, because I didn't make it there. The management and front desk receptionist are rude and very unprofessional. I will never recommend this place to anyone!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
The hotel is run down and the tv in our room didn't work well and not very many channels. The room wasn't all that clean either
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Selena
"Right off the Highway"
The hotel should be a motel 6, not a days inn. The breakfast needs to improve asap!!, the pool is not heated, no cable,just antenna tv. The hotel needs a overall makeover.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Danielle
"good"
comfy
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"hotel"
you get what you pay for. hotel was a good price $63, tv didnt work very well, free breakfast, that was good. if you a looking for someplace to crash for a night, good deal, but would not want to stay there for more than 1 night.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Convenient location, Quality could be improved"
We chose this hotel for its close proximity to Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk Ohio, as well as the rate. I wouldn't say that we had high standards, but after staying at several other area hotels, we couldn't help but compare. Parking was great as we had a truck and trailer and there was a large truck parking area in the back. The grounds of the hotel were well maintained and nice. I was disappointed that the rooms did not have mini fridges (although I noticed that you could "rent" them for a daily fee), the beds were smaller than advertized, and the overall cleanliness of the hotel could have been improved upon. The staff was less than friendly and accommodating. Our room keys quit working on us multiple times a day (as did several other guests' that we were traveling with) and we had to return to the front desk each time to get them "re-charged". The cable TV did not recieve any channels I've ever heard of, only a few local channels and several weather channels. And finally, the breakfast was probably the worst continental breakfast I have ever experienced. A bland array of waffles, hard boiled eggs, bread, and juice and coffee served in tiny cups. Would I stay at this hotel again, of course, primarily because of its convenient location and accommodating parking. I am hoping they are able to make some improvements before our next stay; better cable, better breakfast, cleaner rooms.
3 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Ashley
"Needs majorly updated"
The hallway where you first walk in smelled like nasty trash. We didn't have a working light between the 2 beds either. The hotel in general felt very dirty and old. The breakfast wasn't bad though for complimentary!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014