All hotels in Spokane, Washington, United States of America
923 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA, 99202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"A pleasant stay"
Staff was friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was good. My room was clean and so was the dining area for breakfast.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Close to hospital"
Very small room, stuffy. Horruble bed but were told when we left that it was one if the rooms that didn't have the new beds.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
gmaj
"a good hotel"
I had a good stay at this hotel and my room was clean. staff were friendly but the hot tub was closed for maintenance.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Solid Downtown Location"
Served the purpose my wife and I needed. Only complaints are they didn't have normal size pillows (5 small throw pillows) on the bed. Also by the time you finished your shower you could take a bath. Other than that a normal hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Do not try to save money on a hotel room!"
We rented two rooms, TV didn't work in one, blood outside the door of the other. Elevator permits expired, shady neighborhood, pictures on line do not in any way reflect this hotel!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Rebecca
"Clean but outdated"
The hotel was ok, breakfast was always good and the area was tidy. The rooms were clean but a bit out date. The pillows were soft but the bed was like a rock! Not bad for a nights stay at a good price but I don't recommend it for a week like I did unless you like sleeping on stone.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
BWard
"Great choice"
We were in town to visit Gonzaga and this worked very well. Front desk staff was very friendly. Room was spacious and very clean. Breakfast was much better than expected.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Cougar
I paid more money then the hotel was worth. The spa was out of order. The laundry was out of order. The pool was very kid friendly (it drops from 3' 9 " to 4' 12") the toilets are old an stained looking. The service of the front desk treated us like we were stupid. The matinence man was rude. The outside was covered in cig butts. I was very very disappointed. An I will not be back again.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Elicia
"Perfect except the smell"
The only thing I could complain about is the strong bleach/chlorine smell in our room. Granted, we were on the second floor right above the pool, and we got used to it after we had been in the room for about an hour. Other than that, everything was perfect.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Katie
"Short Staff/Run Down Facility"
Hotel was run down and dated, smelled old throughout hotel. Spa was broken and able to be used. There was no food at breakfast, the excuse was that they were short staffed and that was nothing they could do about food not being available. When brought to the attention of they hotel manager, she said that people that made their reservation through the hotel could get their rooms adjusted, but because I went through Expedia, there was nothing they could do, we were just out a breakfast. I guess because you go through Expedia, your not still one of their customer, you are second rate, they really did not care....
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Randy
quiet room, easy location, friendly staff, nice view out of the windows, good rates.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Downtown location"
Nice and clean. They made a point of getting us in our room when we arrived early. Breakfast was good, busy but good. Only negative was the hot tub wasn't working.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good Price, Good Location, Good Everything."
We had a group of eight (me, kids, in-laws, neighbors) and shared two queen rooms. The beds were super soft. The rooms were very clean. The pool was hot, and the hot tub was hotter. Breakfast was good. Everything was fast, easy, and pleasant. From the outside the building looks a little creepy, ghetto-ish. Inside, it still looks a little scary. There are a lot of parts of the building that are very old, and you can see where the updated portions bump up against the older parts. It looks a little weird, but it is still very clean and functional. It is super close to down town. Not close enough to walk, but only a minute away driving. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
marcia
"The mizz"
Overall great time can't complain. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great value with all amenities"
I think overall it's a great deal. I do miss the old bar that overlooked the city.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
nicole
"neighborhood food rocks"
Loved the hibachi restaurant within walking distance.
"ODOR"
THE ROOM AND BREAKFAST AREA SMELLED OF STALE SMOKE
E DUNBAR
"SMELL"
OUR EMPLOYEES COMPLAINED OF THE SMELL IN THE ROOMS. ALSO THE BREAKFAST AREA SMELLED OF SMOKE.
E DUNBAR
Nice hotel with decent breakfast. Would love to see restaurant open back up.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Crystal
I thought it was a great stay! It says shuttle service to the airport but they shut down from 11 to 7 a m. So I had to pay a cab. But I did like the stay and will stay there again
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"good location"
no problems everything good. friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"This was a most comfortable stay."
I return to Comfort Inn at least once a week. Staff are very pleasant, the rooms are clean, and they have great wi-fi.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Gloria
We returned to this hotel because of the indoor pool. The staff is very welcoming and kind. The continental breakfast offers a nice variety of choices. We will visit again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"convenient"
The hotel is conveniently located and cost effective. It was my first time at the hotel and I appreciated the warm and courteous service and the delicious breakfast. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"Adequate Lodging"
The lodging was adequate in cleanliness, condition and comfort. A mediocre breakfast bar was included. If you can book it with a decent discount, this might be the place for you.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
McMom
"Last minute stay"
The staff was great the breakfast was great and overall it was exactly what we needed for the night. Pictures of room on Hotels.com were nicer than the actual room so I was a little disappointed in that. 24 hr indoor pool was an awesome perk.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Carissa
"Best room in the price range."
This is a very clean, very guest friendly stay. It had all of the amenities needed. Enjoyed staying there and will be visiting again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Gloria
"Great Value"
We stayed Christmas Eve on our way back to Portland from Whitefish, MT. Last minute rate was an incredible value. Hotel was close, but not walking distance to downtown Spokane amenities. Pool and Spa were very nice. Room was clean and comfortable. A very good value.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Erik
"Comfy."
The first room was next to a room full of noisy kids and I couldn't relax or get any sleep. They moved me to a quiet room and it was better. The staff were awesome & I'll definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Seattle Rokker.
"Excellant Hotel for the price."
This was an excellant hotel for the price and the full breakfast was great.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Dave Bryant
"excellent service"
Room was comfy as always with Comfort Inn, location was a little sketchy, but still felt safe. Breakfast was expansive but I guess we got the end of it at 7:30 as their was no batter left for waffles. Staff was very friendly and attentive. It was nice to be able to bring our puppy with us. I prefer Comfort Inn for an inexpensive comfortable place to stay.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
JPrescott
"Great value"
We stayed two nights. At the reduced rate we got it was an amazing value. The ONLY negative was that the neighborhood is a little funky, everything else from the room to the service to the breakfast was great.
2 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Traveler
"Ojay"
Okay
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
"Adequate"
Older hotel in need of some new carpet and deep cleaning (baseboards, corners, walls, etc). Adequate for our one night stay
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Nice hotel right off the Highway"
The kids loved the 24 hour pool/spa and even though the hotel doesn't have room service they do offer a foodtoyou.com service that was good. The full breakfast in the morning was fresh and hot! The room was a bit snug with 2 adults, 2 kids and an infant but that was the only down fall.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Tiffany
"Won't stay again"
The lobby, pool area and breakfast area were very nice, updated and clean. However I was disappointed in the rooms themselves. They were clean but poorly maintained and the bathrooms had mildew on the ceiling and rusty door hinges. The TV reception was really bad, to the point we could barely see what was going on Breakfast was not very good either. I won't stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
was a bit disappointed that I couldn`t use my computer. Their system is not compatable if you are running Windows 8 on your system.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
"Close to downtown"
We've always been comfortable there, good breakfast, close to downtown, but away from traffic and loiterers
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Pleased"
Great Breakfast and view of Spokane at night.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Nice pool. Very nice hot full breakfast with great view. Hard to get in and out of parking lot. Very pleased
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Comfortable value"
I have stayed at this hotel several times and thought the hotel tried hard to earn ratings. This stay the staff told me their occupancy was the best ever, and I thought the quality had slipped. The little extras like fresh coffee in the lobby and night time cookies were gone, shampoo, soap, and conditioner in the rooms more stingy, and the carpet definitely needed replacing. This hotel is a little out of the way for Spokane although centrally located. I hope the hotel returns to their previous level of effort to attain a 4 star rating.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Dswa
"basic simple comfortable"
I came to this hotel because of a concert I wanted to go see. It is a little older hotel but they had a decent pool and the room was clean. Staff was professional. There were no problems.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Not a luxurious or pretentious place but all the comforts required for a safe, comfortable stay. Service and breakfast surpassed the norm. The place needs new carpet and paint but this did not detract substantially from the good overall experience we had.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Sue
WE GOT WHAT WE PAID FOR. ADIQUITE ROOM, NOT FANCY. BREAKFAST WAS GOOD EXCEPT THE SAUSAGES WERE GROSS. I THINK THEY WERE BOILED, NOT BROWNED AT ALL. SKIP THOSE!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
We were spending one night in Spokane to check on a family member. Getting to it was a pain because they are doing construction in the surrounding area. When we drove in my husband commented on the large group of homeless people we saw and realized it was due to the goodwill center down the street. The hotel itself is very average. The staff was polite and the room was clean. We would look for another place first knowing this was an ok back up.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"disappointed"
We have stayed at this location on several occasions and have been happy with the service and cleanliness of the Hotel. the last two times we have been there it has gone down hill... I am a early riser and found people in lobby using phone from off the street. made me feel unsafe. Room was not as clean as it had been on previous visits. We like staying at this location because it is convenient to all parts of town. I hope that things get fixed we enjoy your Hotel.
2 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Kathleen
It is suitable and have a good swimming pool 24 hours. The hotel staff is too kind and always tring to help you at everything
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"comfort inn stay"
Nice people and clean room however road construction was near the only exit that was a tad inconvenient. The hot tub was also nice and hotel seemed fairly clean. In my opinion maybe a bit too much cost for what is given.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Patti
"Excellent Friendly Staff"
The hotel staff were very friendly, and willing to accommodate special requests. The facilities were clean and well maintained. The free breakfast was much better than most hotels serve (it had both hot and cold items, cereal, fruit, waffles, eggs, etc.) .
Other trip Oct 7, 2013