All hotels in Spokane, Washington, United States of America

Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Location is ok
"Not where I would stay."
Not the best part of Spokane. Christmas decorations up more than a month after Christmas. Water temperature varied from scalding to freezing based on who else was running water in the hotel. Hallway was quite noisy which made it hard to sleep.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
road warrior
"Home away from home"
The staff are friendly and the hotel very clean. I have stayed at this hotel many times and it just keeps improving.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Ron
"great stay"
The best
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
ricardo
"nice"
Lovely as always for the price!
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
christopher
"Short overnight stay."
We thought the room was a great deal for the price and the breakfast was above average. Good location near downtown and lots of parking.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"the stay"
Older motel but very clean. Staff was extremely helpful. I didn't get to enjoy the pool or hot tub but they looked well taken care of and clean. We slept so good that we didn't make it to the breakfast buffet but the view was gorgeous from the 5th floor.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Anita
"Spokane deal"
very nice stay. refurbished room with nice flat screen tv was comfortable. Definitely recommend. Good selection at free breakfast. Also parking was free and plentiful.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Convenient place for a short business stay"
Location convenient to freeway and near downtown although too far to conveniently walk. Good breakfast, clean room although the hotel is not new. I have stayed here several times. Some rooms are in need of refurbishing although others are newer.
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Dixie
"Very Comfortable"
The best part was bed and pillows. It was comfortable and I fell asleep and didn't want to wake up
Rob
"Nice hotel close to the knitting factory spokane"
So me and my girlfriend went to see a tech 9 concert on haloween and needed a nice nearby hotel that isnt over priced...comfort inn university district was the perfect place...24 hour pool and hot tub took our main attention being that we wanted to relax after the concert...great stay and the pool was decent...the only things we had a slight dissapointment to was the so called work out room...id have to give it a 2 out of 5 stars due to the lack of utilities to use and the comfort of it was deffinately not there...i love working out after a relaxing swim and the couple things there just wouldnt cut it for a good workout...the staff was excellent except for the night clerk at the front desk...he seemed so unhappy to be here and even made me intimidated to talk to about anything due to lack of enthusiaam ....over all our experience was a 4 out of 5 star stay...thank you comfort inn for providing a wonderful spot to book for the night...sincerely Jesse and Tarrah...well be back most deffinately:) just get some more work equipment lol
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
jesse
Overall the location was exactly what we wanted - something near to Gonzaga. There were two things that I was disappointed with. At some point the room we had must have had smokers. Neither my husband or I smoke and noticed the smell when we walked in to the room. The other was the carpet. The carpet felt damp when walking on it - as though it had just been cleaned.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
RB
"Yucky atmosphere..."
The bed/pillows were very comfortable, I was just a little uneasy any time I was outside of my hotel room. The neighborhood is not the best and judging from the sounds outside my room one would think the hotel is used as a brothel. I was glad not to have my children with me on this trip!!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Staff best part of stay"
Friendly staff. Breakfast lady out standing, rest very nice and friendy. Room fridge cool at best. Req desk to check out, no change. Everything nice. Hotel shows age a bit, but quite clean . A/C noisy but good cooling.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
S & J
"Just OK"
Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Checked into my room and the TV wouldn't change channels...went back downstairs and was told that I was in one of 3 rooms that have tv's that need to be reprogrammed for every guest. Not a deal killer but why in the world would you put a guest in one of these 3 rooms when the hotel is clearly not fully booked?
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
bill
"Undergoing much needed upgrades"
When we arrived, we were greeted and pleasantly checked in. Our room was small but clean and the bed was comfortable enough. The breakfast was good - although a little hard to find the first time around. The hotel is a little run down but is undergoing improvements. The outside was being repainted and the elevators were in the process of being upgraded. This doesn't excuse the fact that the sidewalks appeared to have never seen the graces of a power washer in their existence. Overall, the staff was pleasant and it was adequate for the convenience. The hotel was close to the concert we were attending at the Spokane Arena, however that also means it was in the middle of the city and probably not the best neighborhood. I wouldn't walk anywhere off the property without an escort for starters. Second, there was a "shady deal" that occurred in the parking lot as we watched! For the price we paid next time I would go somewhere else.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Jenn
"couple from seattle"
WE COME THERE TO SEE OUR FRIENDS IN SPOKANE.WE LIKE THE LOCATION,POOL,JUCUZZIE WORKING 24 HOURS.GOOD CHOICE FOR BREAKFAST.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
PAVEL AND TANYA
"Making much needed repairs"
During our visit the hotel was being painted and the elevator was only "half" working (one of the two was being replaced/upgraded). The hotel itself is dated and much in need of the upgrades, however, it was also in need of some TLC in the cleanliness area. The outside sidewalks don't look like they've ever been powerwashed, there was chipping paint all over the ground (but as I stated they were in the process of re-painting so hopefully that won't be an issue for long). The room was relatively clean and comfortable considering it's age. Being in the middle of downtown the view was non-existant unless you like looking at the building next door. The neighborhood is questionable and I wouldn't walk around just for fun, in fact, we witnessed a drug deal in the parking lot on the day we departed! The staff was friendly enough. The 24-hour coffee in the lobby could use to be tended to regularly as we only once got a fresh tasting cup of coffee from there. The breakfast was good and had a nice selection. In all, it was okay and it was convenient to the arena which was our destination in Spokane. The price was okay but I would have thought it would have been a little less expensive given the state of the hotel appearance.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Jenn
"Spokane"
Visiting son and wife that recently moved to Spokane.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Kahuna
"Good Bedding"
Hotel is average, location is great. What I liked about this place was that they had decent mattresses and pillows. Not usually expected when we stay at a cheaper hotel. Video monitoring on parking lot was good to have.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"close to our business"
Very comfortable bed. Room temperature was good. Although close to freeway, we did not hear any traffic noise. Pool open 24 hours, which is convenient. good parking.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice but loud"
The hotel seemed to be in an industrial neighborhood and there were a few people loitering outside. Once I got inside, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is a bit dated, but was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast was good with protein, fruit, yogurt and all the rest that usually comes with a continental breakfast. The noise level was not good. It sounded like people were actually in my room. I could hear full conversations as well as movements.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Lee
"Great Staff at a less than acceptable facility"
Very friendly and helpful staff However, the hotel is a 1 star - at best. It was so filthy - I could stomach the thought of eating at the continental breakfast - I had to get out. I always the rate the hotels I stay at - this is the first negative Whoever owns this place needs to clean it up Plus - the area is little scary if you arrive at night..
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
mike
A very comfortable & reasonably priced room. The front desk staff were very professional & helpful!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Comfortable stay."
The hotel was comfortable, staff very nice.....convenient location for all the downtown activities. Very nice breakfast and clean rooms. Very economical stay too.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Craig J.
"Unexpected surprise"
When driving through the area and up to the lobby you wonder about whether you have made a mistake. Not at all if you want a good nights sleep and very good service. Plenty of monitored parking around the building so you can feel secure about your car. Free parking. Friendly greeting and fast and easy paperwork. Nice pool area. Good sized room that was very clean. Some aspects are a little dated but were still in good shape and functional. Bed was very comfortable with soft and firm pillows to chose from. Nice shower with plenty of hot water. Easy access back onto I-90, East or West bound. Short drive to downtown or Riverwalk, like five minutes maybe. Very good breakfast up on the fifth floor with views out over Spokane. Overall there wasn't anything we didn't like about staying here!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Rick and Mary
"Staff was very courteous."
We slept in and housekeeping left a note which was very nice saying that they went by to clean put respected the sign. When I travel I will be staying at the comfort inn.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Josie
"Nice hotel close to every things"
Room is clean smell good bed is just perfect for me.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Bna from Monroe
"Weird location but inside is indeed comfortable"
The location was dodgy (industrial, a bit isolated) so I was worried about safety for my car. And it's not close to downtown Spokane, which wasn't what I'd hoped. But -- the beds are incredibly comfortable, and it's a good bargain altogether. Didn't get to swim in the pool, but it looked hospitable as well. :) They also have security cameras on the parking lot. We slept well and the car was fine too. Very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
bakes
"Comfortable"
I was very comfortable during my stay. The bed and room were nice. The pool and hot tub was just what I needed. I loved that I could order at bone steak from Chili's and have it delivered directly to my room.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Becky
"Close to downtown and easy access to freeway"
Breakfast was very good and the swimming pool is nice as well.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Big fun
"slighty out of downtown"
This Comfort Inn is a good hotel to stay at if you want to be close to downtown but not stuck in the middle of it. Bathroom are stick stuck in the 80's but bedrooms are nicely update, clean and comfortable. Hotel was quiet. Parking lot a little tricky to get to. Nice pool and hot tub so kids would enjoy it. We checked in late but the attendant at the desk was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Pleasant"
Pleasant. Good breakfast. Mattresses a little soft, but acceptable. Very clean. Staff efficient and welcoming.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
D.O.
"A pleasant stay"
Staff was friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was good. My room was clean and so was the dining area for breakfast.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Close to hospital"
Very small room, stuffy. Horruble bed but were told when we left that it was one if the rooms that didn't have the new beds.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
gmaj
"a good hotel"
I had a good stay at this hotel and my room was clean. staff were friendly but the hot tub was closed for maintenance.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Solid Downtown Location"
Served the purpose my wife and I needed. Only complaints are they didn't have normal size pillows (5 small throw pillows) on the bed. Also by the time you finished your shower you could take a bath. Other than that a normal hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Do not try to save money on a hotel room!"
We rented two rooms, TV didn't work in one, blood outside the door of the other. Elevator permits expired, shady neighborhood, pictures on line do not in any way reflect this hotel!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Rebecca
"Clean but outdated"
The hotel was ok, breakfast was always good and the area was tidy. The rooms were clean but a bit out date. The pillows were soft but the bed was like a rock! Not bad for a nights stay at a good price but I don't recommend it for a week like I did unless you like sleeping on stone.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
BWard
"Great choice"
We were in town to visit Gonzaga and this worked very well. Front desk staff was very friendly. Room was spacious and very clean. Breakfast was much better than expected.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Cougar
I paid more money then the hotel was worth. The spa was out of order. The laundry was out of order. The pool was very kid friendly (it drops from 3' 9 " to 4' 12") the toilets are old an stained looking. The service of the front desk treated us like we were stupid. The matinence man was rude. The outside was covered in cig butts. I was very very disappointed. An I will not be back again.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Elicia
"Perfect except the smell"
The only thing I could complain about is the strong bleach/chlorine smell in our room. Granted, we were on the second floor right above the pool, and we got used to it after we had been in the room for about an hour. Other than that, everything was perfect.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Katie
"Short Staff/Run Down Facility"
Hotel was run down and dated, smelled old throughout hotel. Spa was broken and able to be used. There was no food at breakfast, the excuse was that they were short staffed and that was nothing they could do about food not being available. When brought to the attention of they hotel manager, she said that people that made their reservation through the hotel could get their rooms adjusted, but because I went through Expedia, there was nothing they could do, we were just out a breakfast. I guess because you go through Expedia, your not still one of their customer, you are second rate, they really did not care....
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Randy
quiet room, easy location, friendly staff, nice view out of the windows, good rates.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Downtown location"
Nice and clean. They made a point of getting us in our room when we arrived early. Breakfast was good, busy but good. Only negative was the hot tub wasn't working.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good Price, Good Location, Good Everything."
We had a group of eight (me, kids, in-laws, neighbors) and shared two queen rooms. The beds were super soft. The rooms were very clean. The pool was hot, and the hot tub was hotter. Breakfast was good. Everything was fast, easy, and pleasant. From the outside the building looks a little creepy, ghetto-ish. Inside, it still looks a little scary. There are a lot of parts of the building that are very old, and you can see where the updated portions bump up against the older parts. It looks a little weird, but it is still very clean and functional. It is super close to down town. Not close enough to walk, but only a minute away driving. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
marcia
"The mizz"
Overall great time can't complain. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great value with all amenities"
I think overall it's a great deal. I do miss the old bar that overlooked the city.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
nicole
"neighborhood food rocks"
Loved the hibachi restaurant within walking distance.
"ODOR"
THE ROOM AND BREAKFAST AREA SMELLED OF STALE SMOKE
E DUNBAR
"SMELL"
OUR EMPLOYEES COMPLAINED OF THE SMELL IN THE ROOMS. ALSO THE BREAKFAST AREA SMELLED OF SMOKE.
E DUNBAR