All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America
541 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH, 43537, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Nice location - Great coffee!"
Arrived at 3:00 PM for a two night business stay. Room was not ready until 3:30 PM. Clean room, Very quiet, Helpful staff. The 24 hour comp. coffee in the lobby was great. Would stay again. Location excellent, plenty of restaurants and shopping venues all around.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Toledo, OH
Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time to inform other travelers of your recent stay with us! Our freshly brewed coffee is always hot, so come back soon to enjoy another cup! Your business is appreciated! Best regards, Kristin Dunn General Manager
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"No complaints"
We were only here for one night but we had no complaints :-) Walked next door for dinner at Applebee's & enjoyed the pool and hot tub before bed.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Toledo, OH
Dear Mom, Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! The next time you visit us, be sure to ask our front desk associate for a list of restaurants that offer discounts simply be showing your room key! Warm thanks, Kristin Dunn General Manager
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Mom
"Good solid hotel"
No major complaints; was passing through on a 2 day drive and it's close to interstate with lots of restaurant options -- fast food and sit-down restaurants -- plus other hotels, if you were shopping around. I got a two-room suite -- bedroom and living room with microwave and small refrigerator. They also provide a basic breakfast in the morning, included, with cereal, yogurt, toast, sweetrolls, oatmeal, eggs, hashbrowns, etc. All buffet style, looked all pre-packaged stuff that would be good for kids. Carpet was stained in a few places, but room was clean overall. Had a nice desk for working and wifi, plus two TVs. Bed was comfortable; bathroom had one of those really low flow shower heads. One sink in the bathroom but plenty of counter space.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
MMarl
"great hotel, great location"
Air conditioning unit not working.Other than that great hotel plus breakfast was excellent!! Will stay again.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Luis
I enjoyed all the staff, they were wonderful
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Close to family in Toledo."
As always, we were very pleased with our stay at country Inn & Suites. We travel extensively by car, and usually find a Country Inn for one or two nights each week on our trips. We can be confident of a comfortable room and a tasty breakfast every time we stay, and the fresh cookies are really great!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Judy
"Great Breakfast"
We were very surprised to enjoy a breakfast that was far better than the standard bagels/cereal/coffee etc. The morning we were there, they served eggs benedict among other items, and the food was very good. The dining area was also kept clean and the food was stocked regularly.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Sue
"Great place, would stay again"
Stopped here for one night while returning from a trip. This was my first stay at a Country Inn & Suites and I couldn't have been happier. Lots of places to eat nearby and, more importantly, the hotel exterior looked nice, was well lit, and the interior was warm and cozy. Kacy checked me in and was awesome. The room was clean and warm, just like the lobby. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"emergency trip home"
GREAT BREAKFAST. Comfortable rooms, clean and convenient, safe location. Lots of restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Regina
"Would stay again!"
Great hotel, awesome breakfast. Would high suggest to a friend.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Great hotel, awesome breakfast. Would high suggest to a friend.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"wish i knew"
After arriving to find out that a pipe had broke. The hotel found us another place to stay near by . The Hawthorne being at a definitely lower price was sub standard having little heat and extreme drafts were you could feel the cold blowing in.. Being after 8 O'Clock at night and finishing a 6 hour drive from Buffalo NY. We were not going to look for another place to stay. Summing it up. Not Happy
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Toledo, OH
Dear Mr. Herko, Thank you for your review. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and all of our guests when we had an unexpected pipe break. While we did our best to find appropriate accommodations, I do apologize that they did not meet your expectations. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area you will allow us another opportunity to show you the level of service of which we are capable. Sincerely, Kristin D. General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
paul herko
We reserved three rooms and happy with the accommodations, but there were some issues with the arrangements we had made via internet. No cots were available for a child who was in our party, and one of the rooms we were assigned to had not been cleaned. There was only one person working the desk and, apparently she was the only employee in the whole hotel, and it was a busy time when we checked in -- people in line, phones ringing, etc. Under the circumstances, she did a great job of working with us, but the hotel management should have more than one person working.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
"Needs work"
This hotel is not great. On a very cold night our room was way too warm even though we ended up turning on the AC. The tub did not drain - yuck. Stay away from the breakfast buffet . Not up to Country Inn standards, although the staff was friendly.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Toledo, OH
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for the kind words regarding my staff. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you had while you were our guest. I will address your concerns with my maintenance staff to ensure they are taken care of right away. I hope that you might offer the Country Inn & Suites Toledo another opportunity to earn your business. Sincerely, Kristin D. General Manager
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
A little nice weekend stay, enjoyed the breakfast with many varieties. The size of the suite was a little small than anticipated.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Regina
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very nice. They were very efficient and extremely clean. Breakfast was well stocked and a nice variety. Will stay here again when in the Maumee area.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"My concerns"
My stay was good up until the last night. I went to the pool just to relax and as my feet were in the water, I saw some type of brown substance which looked to me like some type of feces. I went back to my room, after making a complaint a showered. It was totally discussing.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Darcell Thomas
"Go Bucks!"
On the way to the Mich game, we stayed over night here. Nice location; next door to Applebys and across from Smokey Bones. Lobby had great cookies!! Downside was the bed which was not comfortable and the bed spread was actually more of a comforter (sp?) and hot. Other wise an ok stay. Breakfast was good!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Toledo, OH
Dear Dan, Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Toledo/Maumee. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and fresh baked cookies. Please accept my apologies that our beds were not to your liking. I hope you might allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Kristin D. General Manager
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"excellent stay"
Room was comfortable and clean. Great customer service and very homelike atomsphere.
2 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"this is a very good place to stay"
I made a subjection to the front desk that it would be nice if you would use that hand sanitizer near the breakfast area since this is the flu season and a lady had a bad cold and was coughing in her hand and then touching the silverware that you use to dip the food.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
ms powell
"Excellent choice"
Really great. We found nothing wrong with this hotel. Clean, convenient to many restaurants, quiet and friendly service.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Howie Mednick
was disappointed the hotel hot tub was out of service, and the pool was not deep. Hotel staff was very nice though.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Toledo, OH
Dear Amcclelland, Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'm happy to hear that my staff was friendly. Please accept my apology that the hot tub was out of order during your visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I'm very sorry that this inconvenienced you. Please allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations during your next visit Sincerely, Kristin D. General Manager
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
"Very convenient"
Helpful staff. Very friendly and pleasant. Excellent location with regards to restaurants. Also, the area restaurants give a discount off your bill if you show your room key. Very close to the highway too.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
VJ
"great location"
enjoyed it
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Meeting for a mini family reunion"
All amenities were great. Had some difficulties w/AC. Had to set it at 60 to have it feel like maybe it was 78 in the room. The help from the desk was to turn on heat and reset. Didn't make a difference. Otherwise....great stay. would recommend and would repeat stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good location, good value"
This hotel is close to the turnpike, but on a less busy side road - well located. Applebee's is right next door, which we appreciated because we didn't want to drive anywhere. Our room was clean & comfortable. Breakfast was good. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Pam
"Great Stay."
Picked this hotel for its location to a work related function that had to be attended early the next morning. Somewhat more than I would hope to spend, however was okay overall. Room was adequate, breakfast buffet was good. Would recommend hotel for any reasons/functions that may bring someone overnight to the area, as well as stay again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
SMD
"Nice and comfortable for an overnight stay."
Very friendly staff and easy to get to off the Turnpike. Comfortable beds which is always a plus.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great Hotel, great location"
Had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was responsive, heated pool was warm enough, and the breakfast was hot and plentiful. I've stayed here before and will stay again.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
georgia girl
"Nice hotel, close to restaurants"
My family stayed one night there while heading out to Michigan. The room was clean and the service was fine. Breakfast was the standard stuff. We were very satisfied with the hotel and stayed their again on the way back. Walking distance to Crackle Barrel and Applebies.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"great hotel"
Great hotel, friendly staff, excellent free breakfast. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
suzannah
The hotel was great. The front desk personel was awesome. Even the little lady fixing breakfast. We will stay again come parents weekend for UT.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Adequate Accommodations"
Fine for our one-night stay. Bathroom was pretty nice but bedroom was cramped due to oversized furniture, except for the non-desk chair, which was a dining room chair and not especially comfortable. Also received 2 (!) wake-up calls we had not requested.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Beth
The microwave oven should have been much cleaner. Many crumbs and left over food inside. Other then this the hotel has a good convenient location, the staff is friendly, facilities comfortable and check in and out were fast.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
J
"easy in easy out"
Stayed here one night on a family trip... we got in at midnight and left by 8am. We reserved the room just a few hours before stopping but our room was ready and clean and what we needed!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Good for business stay"
Nice clean and affordable. Friendly staff and a pleasant breakfast made this great for a business trip. Small pool, though.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Nice quiet stay with friendy staff"
I needed a place to stay close to home while some work was being done on my house. This was close to me and close to restaurants and the highway. The staff was friendly and my room was clean. I reakky liked being able to open the window! I liked the cookie of the day the first day, unfortunately is was Oatmeal Rasin the for the next 3 days. The hot breakfast items could have been refreshed or refilled instead of waiting until everything was gone. And there is only one ice machine on the 1st floor. I will definately stay there again.
3 night trip May 9, 2013
Cheryl
"clean and safe"
Everything was wonderful!
2 night business trip May 13, 2013
"No Complaints."
The room was small for our family, but it was clean and worked well for us.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
Breakfast could have been better
1 night trip May 7, 2013
Room was very nice, clean and large. We stayed in a king studio suite. Bedroom was set was private from living area by French doors. Only complaint was difficulty in geeting entire area to maintain temperature. Hotel staff was fantastic. The friendliest we have encountered in our travels.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Elaine
"Good, moderately priced hotel"
I would have been more comfortable with a nice chair to watch TV and better pillows. Everything was fine. the breakfast was good, nothing was exceptional.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Kay
"Family"
Over all it was a good experience for a quick overnight stop. With a good breakfast Bar before hitting the road.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Clean and Friendly"
Staff is very friendly. Facility is clean. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
Wagner
"Great value"
We had a great time. Great value! The room was spotless and the pool was super-clean. Perfect size for the little ones.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Motel is very quiet, just far enough off the freeway. Also the airport is closeby but we never heard the first jet. Not too much traffic and there is a variety of restaurants.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2012
Marko
"We always enmjoy staying here."
The hotel is clean. Everything works. The pool is nice. The staff is accommodating. Hot breakfast is great, too.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2012
"Average stay"
Staff was nice. Room was comfortable - mostly clean. The breakfast room was being remodeled so two guest rooms were used for breakfast. Obviously this was not the ideal situation. Food was below avearge and we had to eat in our room.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012

"Maumee visit"
I was staying in Maumee for a test the next morning. The room was comfortable and clean. One of the nicer bathrooms I've used in a hotel. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was also very good. Overall it was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Toledo, OH
Dear Kristie, Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us, and that our warm hospitality made you feel at home. Should you find yourself in our area again, we would be honored to host you! Kindest regards, Kristin D. General Manager
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Kristie
"Great for families"
We were there with family and had a great time. We rented out the breakfast area for a nice sit down dinner and had a potluck for about 20 family members. The pool was convenient and water temperature was just right.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013