All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
110 Maplewood Trace, Nashville, TN, 37207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Good location, great price!"
Staff were very friendly. Staff informed us on good places to visit and to eat at. Great price for the room. Definitely couldn't beat the price. Room kinda had a old cigarette smell to it, but looked clean. Loved the huge bed, and it was very comfortable. Overall, very pleased with the room and price. Would definitely recommend it!
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"Average at Best"
Stay was fine. The motel is close to all events. Had a crushed spider in the upper right corner on room for full 5 days as housekeeping crew never bothered to clean it up. Also had a shoe print on the back of my pillow case one night as well. I'd try somewhere else if I were you... Neighborhood was criminal infested and we didn't feel safe even going across street for a cup of coffee anytime during stay.
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
I will not stay here
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Motel ok"
motel ok but if you are expecting a free breakfast as it advertises, it consist of coffee and cereal. There is a mcdonalds and waffle house among other places across the highway.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"will be coming back"
We checked in a couple of hours before check in time and were charged $10 extra. Other than that everything was just right. The refrigerator and microwave worked great. The room was very clean, the beds were firm and comfortable, the bathroom was clean. Over all the experience was nice. We will definately be staying there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
heather
"Big Mistake"
If you like sleazy motels and the smell of dogs you will love this hotel! Scary neighborhood.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Bonds
It was comfortable and did not have all amenities that most hotels have. The bathroom curtain was a bit dirty for my taste. The hotel receptionist was a bit in a rush when I was signing papers that needed to be filled.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Affordable, but you get what you pay for."
I did not have high expectations for this motel, as it was one of the cheapest available at the time for the period we required, in the location we wanted. But what expectations I did have, were set by the generally high rating the hotel had received online. I will admit I didn't read any reviews and just looked at the overall score and its price. So I apologize if this review reiterates what others may have said. The room looked clean enough. It smelled faintly of mold, but this time of year that can be hard to avoid, I understand that. Still, it was disconcerting to see what might have been mold stains in the bathtub. Even worse, the shower curtain had some disturbing waist-high stains along it that I hope were ancient and just couldn't be removed, but still, a different curtain would have been nice. There was a pool, which we didn't use but it was nice to know it was there. The continental breakfast wasn't worth waking up early for, consisting of some breakfast danishes and watered down juice. (That last part was mostly because the juice machine wasn't working at the time.) The bed was firm to the point of slight discomfort, but I might just be picky. The pillows were comfy. The only truly disappointing thing for me was the relative lack of water pressure in the shower. Made it hard to rinse out shampoo. (And yes, showers matter a lot for me at hotels. They can make or break the overall experience.) There were occasional bugs, but nothing too alarming.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Troy
"Great location just North of Nashville"
Very good choice and recommend to others when the price is right.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Priced well"
This hotel was exactly what I expect from a hotel for its price. It was clean, maintained, had friendly service, no thrills, basic amenities, and the neighborhood was not creepy. Overall, very pleased with how it met me expectations for a cheap overnight.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"close to downtown Nashville"
The room was very clean and seemed updated. Bed was very comfortable. Desk clerk was very friendly. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Rose S
"Nice place to stay"
Area is not the best, but the hotel was fine. Bed was comfortable and shower was OK. We were only in the room to sleep and shower. We were attending a conference.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Great deal for the $"
Stayed 5 days in July touring Nashville and area; hotel was great; large comfortable bed clean pool; great location 1/2 way between Opry land-mills and Nashville.
5 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Dr. Dave
"Pleasantly surprised"
After reading a few reviews i had mixed feelings about staying here. It turned out to be our best bargain. Room was large and clean. Near several eateries, try Jay's Diner 2 lights south. Two blocks from loop around Nashville for easy travel to points of interest. Night clerk is loud but very helpful. Currently getting new paint on the building. Great price !
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Judy
"horrible"
we ended up not even staying here. the bath tub was filthy and looked like it had not been cleaned in weeks, there was a huge spider on the bed, the room was hot and muggy, and to top it off the check in clerk was behind thick plate glass which did not make us feel at ALL safe. We left asap!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Kristi
We checked in late and the hotel staff was rude. But, this is a low cost, nicer hotel and would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"A good place to stay"
The hotel has reasonable facilities for someone with family travel by a car. We had a positive experience with this hotel and would like to consider booking it again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Good hotel for a weekend trip!"
Recently renovated the main living areas, so that made everything look and feel a lot nicer. Overall a great hotel. The only part of the renovation that seemed to be lacking on is the bathrooms. Everything else was great for my weekend trip!
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
"Travel Across Country"
We traveled over 2000 miles on this trip and stayed at two Econo Lodges across the country and both were just great. Our budge was tight to say the least having to travel with a 14 foot uhaul and tow our truck. Econo lodge is always a great deal for the money and with the addition of the pool everyone had a chance to relax a bit before we were back on the road the next day.
"Travel Across Country"
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Reasonable cost hotel in handy location."
Bed comfortable. Nice TV. Enough already--I don't want to write more.
Deb
"Church General Assembly"
Clean room comfortable bed easy access to highways , restaurants , Walmart around corner walk out of hotel into Wendy's parking lot felt safe stayed 5 nights
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Convenient off the highway."
The carpet was nasty. The mattress was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Housewife on va
"didn't stay there"
going to the hotel you had to go through a very bad area, checked into the hotel, found another place to stay that same day, would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"good stay"
Only complaint no coffee pot in room and only early coffee in the office. The lady in the office was very nice and helpful. The price was good and we would use again.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
linda
"Good for one Night"
The place is overall pretty good. Staff is friendly and the hotel room we had was clean, though the floor gave our family black feet. The only other gripe is the parking was a bit cramped, but overall it was fine.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"pleasantly surprised"
My grandchild and I stayed here when she had to be at Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital 2 days in a row. It was very convenient to our destination although it took more time than I expected early in morning because of rush hour traffic. My granddaughter has asthma so she is very sensitive to smoke residue and dust, that is always a concern with her. I was pleasantly surprised to find room very clean and well-kept. Clerks were very nice and pool was clean. Parking was adequate and we had pleasant stay. No complaints at all. We would stay here again. The only thing I would change would be to add a microwave oven to room. Price was very reasonable.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
pat & kali wilson
"Nice location, quiet but close"
Close to interstate but on a fairly quiet side street close to fast food restaurants. Older, small hotel, fairly well kept, simple continental breakfast, would stay again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
GailG
"don't listen to others"
Unless ur looking for a 100 dollar room for 50 this is a great place peaceful and not to bad of a place
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
jon
"nothing fancy"
We just needed a place to stay before heading into downtown Nashville. Its nothing fancy. But the beds were comfy. And it was clean. The free breakfast wasn't anything to brag about. Stale fruitloops and prepackaged honey buns.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
kelly
"one night in nashville"
We just needed a quick reasonable stay in Nashville as we were passing through. However, we could barely sleep because we did not feel comfortable nor was the room clean or the staff friendly. Even the outside was disappointing, Just glad we left and spent about five hours seeing the sights and downtown, we just slept there. well, if you could call it sleep.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Loretta
"Ok hotel"
The room smelled of fresh paint. The tv sound did not work well, lot's of static, when we told them about it, they hit the tv and turned up the sound and asked if ok. Breakfast was ok, they were not good about checking to see if things were empty, had to ask.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Do not stay here"
Continental breakfast, there was none, just cereal. Check in person was not friendly or check out. Room bed was comfy, shower -- Water would not drain, slow draining in the tub and sink. Paid way too much for this place, do not stay here.
1 night family trip May 14, 2014
R Bijani
"Graduation trip to nashville"
The outside of the hotel looks pretty ruin down and old so at first I was scared to go in my room. To my surprise the rooms looked pretty decent and were more comfortable than I expected them to be. They don't give personal soap and shampoo samples but instead have dispensers with soap mounted on the wall which was weird. I understand they are trying to cut down on waste, but I had never seen that before. The staff at the front was very rude the night we checked in, and at first it took forever for someone to come to the window. Considering the price I paid for the room, it was a decent stay for the price.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"nice stay"
good parking , room pleasant, nice area, plenty of restaurants- manager ful
Other trip May 14, 2014
Clean and easy to get to. You get what you pay for.
5 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Very clean and convient for the price."
we have been staying in this hotel for about 3 years and we are always very satisfied. we love the upgrades that they did this year it made it even better.
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2014
The Howards
"Very nice"
My only real complaint was about the pillows. They were terrible. Lots of hot water, great water pressure. I would stay here again.
7 night trip May 3, 2014
"very nice for the money!"
This was a one night stop. Very nice from beginning to end. Front desk was very nice. Room was nice. Small refrigerator and microwave. If I was going to travel threw Nashville I would definitely stay again. For us really nice room for the money.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
beckie
"Big clean rooms, great shower, great location!"
Good price for a great stay! Thanks
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Very good for price"
I rally enjoyed our stay. It was a quick stay because we had to be at the children's hospital early in the morning, but everything was clean and in working condition.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"MORE that what we paid for"
This is an old motel -- probably built in the 60s, but the staff is friendly and rooms have been recently refreshed. No problems with cleanliess. I was impressed that the manager was happy to give us late check-out. Most inexpensive hotels won't do so. Rooms have mini-fridges. Good water pressure and shower heads in the bathroom. Decent lighting in dressing area. Easy access to interstate. Drive from downtown was a little arduous due to construction.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
BH in HSV
"nice place"
Great location: five minutes to downtown, right off the thruway,close to stores and restaurants including walmart which was less than a mile away. Room was very clean and updated, mattresses were very comfortable, and a table for two to eat at.Fridge and microwave came in very handy. Breakfast was simple but was reflective of the price for the room. I will definitely stay there again and recommend it to family and friends. We stayed there for 5 days.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
vac traveler
"Hotel For A Night"
Room was ok, run down and needed some good painting. If you just need a bed for the night it was ok. 11 minutes by car to downtown Nashville
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Hotel For A Night"
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"COULD BE BETTER"
Room not clean. Facilities limited and not easily accessible. TV wouldn't shut off.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Traveler
"Not the best location."
The staff was pleasant, and the room was okay, but I was uncomfortable and did not feel safe with the location. The 'continental breakfast' was disappointing, and I would have preferred a coffee maker in the room.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Jeannie
The hotel was just right. It was clean and in good location and we felt safe.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
Lori
"Convenient Location"
I enjoyed my stay. It was a perfect distance from Bridgestone Arena and very easy to find.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Jeremiah
Internet or wifi not working ! Breakfast not good and hotel look dirty but inside the room look nice but not really clean
2 night business trip Mar 30, 2014