All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3900 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
"OK for a quick night trip"
The hotel was in a good location for what we were doing in LA for the night. The hotel is definitely old and outdated, but the customer service was decent and it did the trick.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Chelsea
"Good experience!"
Overall, it was good. I will not mind staying here again.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ram
It is really nice hotel. I enjoyed and took a rest a lot. Also it is so clean and safe.
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
Jinho
"Ramada stay"
We were only there overnight but the staff was very friendly. Beds were comfortable. We enjoyed our stay
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Adequate quiet room."
I was surprised to find the room a very quiet sleeping room. I thought the location would be noisy at night but not so, very quiet. My only complaint was the lack of towels. The night before our check out, we entered our room to find no large bath towels. When I went to the front desk to request towels, I was told there weren't any. The next morning we did finally get our towels about 15 minutes after requesting them.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"No complaints!"
I'm not really sure why this hotel has so many bad reviews; I was very pleasantly surprised. It is by far the nicest hotel/motel in town within this price range (I paid $112 for a Friday night).This place is in a safe neighborhood, is centrally located, and has FREE PARKING. I was going to a show at the Palladium, and the hotel is only a block away from the metro station, so I didn't have to drive there and pay for parking. The room was much bigger than I expected and it was clean and comfortable and perfectly serviceable. I booked on hotels.com and had no problems. The desk clerks were all fine/friendly.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Shana
"Keep driving."
This hotel needs some major love. The conditioner in the room sounded like it could have flown away at anytime, and I shudder to see the filter. The couch looked like it hadn't been cleaned since purchase. Although the bed was clean and comfortable. The TV had no signal, and the coffee maker had a 2 ft power cord - positioned NO WHERE near an outlet. Lastly at checkout - the gal at reception couldn't be bothered to take her eyes away from whatever social media post she was reading - no eye contact at all.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Shelli
"Very pleasantly surprised"
Needed a last minute room to attend a concert at the Wiltern, which is about a 3 minute walk. I was very pleased with the hotel. I had free parking/wifi, a large and comfy room, and a huge bathroom with double sinks. Despite the modest price, the room had an upscale appearance. The bed was so comfortable that I overslept. Unfortunately I missed trying the breakfast. The neighborhood is a little blah but it worked for me given my plans. But it's also well connected with transit and parking options. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Visiting my boyfriend"
Love LA. Would love to stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Elise
"Ramada Wilshire in LA"
We spent two nights while exploring the area. We had to request towels for the room for the first night, and towels were not replaced for the second night. Room due for some updating.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Lindon
"I won't stay there again"
The service desk person was a little rude. The lobby resturant was not open at 7:30 am as stated. The building stuncked. If you make a reservations online with hotels.com they tell you that you cannot be given a receipt from them, get it from who you booked with. The so called vending machine is not in the main building, it's in the building above the parking area. That's is not connected to the main building. There is no microwave available
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Letetia
based in koreatown not a lot of attractions in that area
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good Location But Not Good Neighborhood"
The hotel was not quite as complete as advertised. There is no restaurant service and no bar at all. However what restaurant there is does serve breakfast at reasonable price. My room was quite adequate and clean With the shortcomings noted I could use it again.Good
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
The hotel was clean and fairly close to tourist attractions. There is parking on the premises. Although we booked a month in advance, our request for a non smoking room was not honored. Not sure if that was the hotel's fault or Expedia's. The hotel did however provide us with a mini suite which was clean and comfortable. The most negative thing was the area surrounding the hotel. It seemed safe enough but rather depressing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a reasonable place to stay in LA.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Decent hotel. Served its purpose, just to rest"
Just two incidents, they gave us a smoking room even though we booked a non smoking but they changed it with no fuss. Elevator malfunctioned one day for a couple of minutes. Parking was good, just downstairs
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
vin
No microwave.. AC not that good.. Internet was proper..
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice hotel !"
Perfect service ! Convenient , comfortable and kind people !
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Jync
"Hotel stay review"
It was a great experience!
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Nadia
"Great hotel with good price"
Great hotel with good price Kind staffs. Fast wifi Good location
Jacob
Good
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
The staff were pleasant. The room was ok for the price.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Dated, but close to the Wiltern"
My wife and I stayed here for a concert at the Wiltern. It's a great location because the Wiltern is just one block away. The hotel is very dated and in desperate need of renovations. The front desk staff was very nice but the room only had one towel. I expect a little nicer place for $120/night, but since we only spent 8 hours in the hotel it wasn't that bad.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jeremy
"upgrade needed"
Stay was ok, its near the place I'm going to. Badly needs an upgrade, the day I checked out the elevator was out of service - not good if you're staying on the fourth floor.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good choice!"
Leary of a LA.... I was impressed ! My daughter and I checked in on a Friday evening to find the staff helpful and friendly. I loved the fact that there was a free locked parking garage. The elevators led straight up to lobby and our room! Room was older, but clean. Beds and pillows comfortable. Safe neighborhood and quiet! We were hungry and clerk recommended MR. pizza! Good choice walking distance from hotel. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
debra
"Great location, good hotel"
The hotel was cleaner and better decorated than I'd expected from other not-so-favorable reviews. My room was large and clean and well decorated and maintained. I was not disturbed by noise from other guests or intrusions from housekeeping. The location is perfect for easy access to all the places I needed to go, and the secured parking was a big plus. I'll stay here again on my next visit to Los Angeles.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Rhonda
"fast trip"
nice hotel the staff is nice just they need to smile but are very helpfully a nice lady help me to print my bording pass it was cool the hotel need a grosery store or vending machines the lady who served me on breakfast are very kind she gave me some of her bread to given a homless people in front of the Street i pay for the coffe the bed and the pilows are outstanding the best i think better than my house best regards from mexico
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
I asked for a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room, unacceptable. I could not put my kids in the room, and the front desk told me, "sorry, there is nothing I can do." I went to another hotel, but before I left the Ramada, I asked for a refund. Needless to say, if you want to flush your money down to toilet, stay here! Be smart, stay somewhere else!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Art
"Tolerable"
Rooms are clean but worn-out; mattress acceptable, generally shabby appearance inside. In short, passable, but not anything I would look forward to staying in again.
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good average-priced hotel"
The hotel is like 10-mins. away fr Universal Studios, so it's why I chose it. It's a 4-floor hotel near Korea town which is near the famous and historical Wiltern Theatre. Outside the hotel are many places to eat (Denny's, Pizza Hut, Subway, and many more). It's relatively quiet at night and it felt safe as there were very few homeless roaming around unlike downtown L.A. such as Hollywood Boulevard.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Mrs. Capistano
One of the worst hotel experiences I've ever had. Rooms were very dirty and the bathroom floors were sticky with some yellowish thing on the bath tub. Overall a yucky experience and I would NEVER stay here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Old, poor looking and unclean hotel. No breakfast available. Poor location. Bad parking. Not secure. Old furniture. Old and unclean bed sheet.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
my experience
"Not bad compared to money spent"
Less than $100 a night in Los Angeles? If you compare the room rate to its location, the hotel is not bad at all
"Almost okay"
The vending machines did not have water.. It seems like you have to go to reception for water, and its the cheap kind. The garage door is jacked up
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
raul
"Pleasant overnight stay."
Nothing extraordinarily fancy, but comfortable and roomy King size bedroom with sofa bed and mini fridge. Big bathroom with double sinks.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Luis
"Good Value"
Acceptable hotel for the price. Free, available parking, free internet, inexpensive breakfast, good location. On the outskirts of Korea town and not too far from downtown.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"mhv"
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
francisco m
"Sucks"
Everything of the hotel sucks
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Don't book online"
I booked more than a month ahead of the stay through hotels.com for non-smoking room. When I got there I was assigned smoking room and was told that non-smoking room is not guaranteed for prepaid booking.....what??? So do I have to go on the same day to book non-smoking room? Won't go back again.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Old, dirty hotel at a conveinent location"
Luckily just visited hotel from night to night...................................
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Was nice
4 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2014
Mariana
"Very convenient location"
Hotel was in a good location on Koreatown and Wilshire Blvd and surrounded with many food places. However, I'm not happy with the hotel's service. Staff were unfriendly, unhelpful and rude. When I asked for extra towels as they were 4 of us in the room. When I called the reception she hung up on me before I finished talking. Then again the next day same thing, 3 towels instead of 4. When we call again, this time they said they dont send up to the room, we have to come down to the reception to collect. This hotel staff really need to learn customer service. Eventhough its a convenient location, I wont come back cos the staff are all rude.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
R.G
"Decent place, clean with no frills."
I stayed here because it was close to my work appointments. I wouldn't stay here if I were vacationing. For the same money you can stay at better hotels near any of the area airports.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Run Down Hotel"
Very tired...Old furnishings, rusty bath tub, grimy carpets. I would never stay there except for the location. Also booked non-smoking room and they tried to give me a smoking room. They tried to blame hotels.com but I had a printout of the reservation. Even so they argued but eventually gave me a non-smoking room which still smelled smoky.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Why no print-out?"
Everything about my stay was satisfactory. But I don't understand why the clerk at the reception desk refused to give me a print-out of my final bill at the time I checked out of the hotel. I specifically requested a print-out; the clerk would not give me one.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Richard Teschner
"only for emergency moments"
the hotel is in bad condition and most of the facilities are over used and need urgent repairs
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Yuval
"Good location for visiting Norton Simon Museum"
The room was very comfortable. There was a whole separate room besides the bedroom, which was nice for relaxing/visiting. The bathroom was huge. Since it was very warm, we used the air conditioner. Unfortunately, it was a wall unit and it was a bit noisy. I could not sleep while it was on. Parking was free, close, and easy. The breakfast served at the restaurant was disappointing. The eggs were ok, but the "hash browns" were practically raw and my coffee was served in a soup bowl (I think this place is or used to be an Asian Fusion restaurant!). This area is Korea town. We could not find a restaurant within walking distance that we liked...Next time, we will just go to Denny's!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Victoria
"great business type; hotel."
Very clean and comfortable close to Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Jay
"Hotel in koreatown, not downtown"
No breakfast, not in downtown but in the middle of koreatown. Was not very clean, sheets smelled like they had not been recently washed. Loud neighbourhood. We had ants in our room on the 4th floor (???) which were all over our food. They told us after this we shouldn't have brought this to the room. Are you serious? Did get a refund though. They do offer free parking next to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Ineke
Out of two one front desk person was very rude. I don't mind paying extra for a service we request, but they way of dsnding and respond to deny question you ask we're very impolite.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Decent hotel. Good location."
It was a pretty nice hotel. We stayed for 3 nights. The bed was comfy and everything was pretty neat and tidy. We felt very comfortable there. The location is what sold it for us. It was accessible to a lot of places we were planning to visit during our trip which made our driving experience in LA a lot more pleasing. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014