All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
3900 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
The hotel has free indoor parking which is nice. Need to pay for breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"Good for the price!"
Convenient location and sufficient parking. Room was fairly clean and air condition worked fine. Linen and bathroom was clean. Neighborhood was safe and fine. Front desk staff are mostly helpful - printed my boarding passes.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Ramesh
The room air conditioning kept shutting off and would not automatically restart,so the room was hot and stuffy.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Ramada Review 8/15"
The hotel staff was courteous, the location easy to find, the room clean and comfortable, parking was adequate. There was street noise (due to traffic rolling over steel plates on Wilshire Blvd. as part of construction). The hotel met our overall expectation.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Very basic hotel. Beds were comfortable. Room was large, and street noise was minimal. Free secured parking was a plus. Otherwise, spartan and somewhat dated.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Louis
"Convenient. Affordable. Good location."
very convenient location for K-town. Comfortable room even though it isn't very posh or luxurious.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Jae
"Mediocre Property Good Location"
First of all we had requested non-smoking room and did not get it. The hotel is dates and certain floors reek of cigarette smoke. Parking is free which us good. The beds were OK, not great. AC was mediocre at best.The location is excellent for sight-seeing in LA however.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Kenneth
"OK"
Thanks
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
daniel
"Workers who hates their jobs"
The front desk service is the worst. I get better vibe from staffs at funeral homes. Obviously, the female worker at the front desk in the late morning shift hates her job.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
We will surely check in to this location again...
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Herbert
"Acceptable"
The beds were comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean. The room was dark, though. One of the lamps didn't have a bulb in it. Either the desk was too low or the chair was too high, because it was impossible to sit at the desk unless your legs were only an inch thick. The staff was polite and helpful. When we had trouble making the TV work, someone came right up and fixed it.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
The location was great where I needed to be and therefore picked this hotel. I was alone on a solo trip. If this was with family I would not pick this place. The neighborhood is not the greatest. But, you get what you pay for. It was good for one night stay, but for more comfort and service I would go elsewhere. Nothing really band to say but nothing really good to say either. Middle of the road for me. The room was clean, nothing to complain about, very basic setup. The Saturday I was there it was busy but was able to check in just before check in time of 3pm. Would I recommend it to anyone, only if for one night and if they had business close by. I was not too thrilled by the parking, they did have a night time security guard and I was glad about that.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Close to everything!"
Horrible place to stay at! Room is old and dirty us there are bugs on the mattress, carpet and also spiders crawling on us.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Jose
"Location is the only reason to stay at the hotel"
Should have heeded the reviews but its choosing between two evils, driving long distances in LA traffic or booking this hotel closer to Universal. Service and staff was poor, rooms dirty and faucets didnt work
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Average stay"
Nothing special. I was mainly there to sleep after work. In the second room I was given (309) there was an odor that I cant really describe and the floor had some very large bumps that were uncomfortable to walk on. The first room I had (403) was really nice and very roomy It was in the back of the hotel so the street level noise was mitigated. Not bad, Id stay there again for business.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Terry
"Could've done better for the price..."
Location was fairly convenient. Property is dated and really just needs a complete remodel. Nothing scary, just not up to the standard for what they're charging.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"OK for a quick night trip"
The hotel was in a good location for what we were doing in LA for the night. The hotel is definitely old and outdated, but the customer service was decent and it did the trick.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Chelsea
"Good experience!"
Overall, it was good. I will not mind staying here again.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ram
It is really nice hotel. I enjoyed and took a rest a lot. Also it is so clean and safe.
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
Jinho
Hotel is in Korea town. Not bad. Staffs are not that friendly, but it's pretty cheap and fine hotel compare to hotel in hollywood.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Ramada stay"
We were only there overnight but the staff was very friendly. Beds were comfortable. We enjoyed our stay
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Nice location. Accommodations good. Friendly staff.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Just ok"
Hotel was good for the price. No issues at all. I was in town for the weekend & needed an inexpensive hotel to stay for two nights. Worked out great.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jen
Hotel room old not updated. Bathroom very old. Service was very good though
Other trip May 17, 2015
graduation
"Heart of Koreatown. Worst WiFi experience ever."
This hotel is nicely positioned on Wilshire Blvd, just ten minutes from the LaBrea Tar Pit. What you're getting is a very basic hotel with a very basic room. No fluff. The WiFi is a complete joke. I spent 90% of my time just trying to get it to connect, stay connected, or have a higher data rate than a 1992 dial up modem. It is pathetically slow and incredibly annoying to the point that it's not worth using at all. I would not stay here again.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Friendly"
fast to solve issues. Courteous. Interaction. Confortable beds, good breakfast.
Other trip May 12, 2015
gorgeous
"Adequate quiet room."
I was surprised to find the room a very quiet sleeping room. I thought the location would be noisy at night but not so, very quiet. My only complaint was the lack of towels. The night before our check out, we entered our room to find no large bath towels. When I went to the front desk to request towels, I was told there weren't any. The next morning we did finally get our towels about 15 minutes after requesting them.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"No complaints!"
I'm not really sure why this hotel has so many bad reviews; I was very pleasantly surprised. It is by far the nicest hotel/motel in town within this price range (I paid $112 for a Friday night).This place is in a safe neighborhood, is centrally located, and has FREE PARKING. I was going to a show at the Palladium, and the hotel is only a block away from the metro station, so I didn't have to drive there and pay for parking. The room was much bigger than I expected and it was clean and comfortable and perfectly serviceable. I booked on hotels.com and had no problems. The desk clerks were all fine/friendly.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Shana
"Keep driving."
This hotel needs some major love. The conditioner in the room sounded like it could have flown away at anytime, and I shudder to see the filter. The couch looked like it hadn't been cleaned since purchase. Although the bed was clean and comfortable. The TV had no signal, and the coffee maker had a 2 ft power cord - positioned NO WHERE near an outlet. Lastly at checkout - the gal at reception couldn't be bothered to take her eyes away from whatever social media post she was reading - no eye contact at all.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Shelli
It was great, room was very nice, it did get hot at times though
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Very pleasantly surprised"
Needed a last minute room to attend a concert at the Wiltern, which is about a 3 minute walk. I was very pleased with the hotel. I had free parking/wifi, a large and comfy room, and a huge bathroom with double sinks. Despite the modest price, the room had an upscale appearance. The bed was so comfortable that I overslept. Unfortunately I missed trying the breakfast. The neighborhood is a little blah but it worked for me given my plans. But it's also well connected with transit and parking options. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Visiting my boyfriend"
Love LA. Would love to stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Elise
Great location great staff! Everybody was really welcoming attitude.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Heart of Koreatown"
This place was nice and quiet. Although an older hotel, it was pretty well kept. Very nice bedding. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Monica
Stay was very relaxing and comfortable. Shop markets and restaurants were very close.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
sam
"Decent hotel. Close to downtown"
Clean & spacious. Served its purpose, just wanted somewhere to sleep
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
vin
"Old, old, old"
The hotel was in a decent location, but the décor/furnishings were at least 30 years old. The carpet was dank and had an iron burn in the middle of the room. The elevator was out at least twice during our stay. Being right on Wilshire Blvd. it was a speedway and very noisy at night.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good stay"
I live far from korea town but had to get to work early for an Important event so my co worker booked a room. The double bed room was clean and accommodating. The bathroom is large and the double sinks were a pleasant surprise and convenient. Nothing extravagant but the room was just what we needed to beat the morning rush.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Ryan
"Ramada Wilshire in LA"
We spent two nights while exploring the area. We had to request towels for the room for the first night, and towels were not replaced for the second night. Room due for some updating.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Lindon
"I won't stay there again"
The service desk person was a little rude. The lobby resturant was not open at 7:30 am as stated. The building stuncked. If you make a reservations online with hotels.com they tell you that you cannot be given a receipt from them, get it from who you booked with. The so called vending machine is not in the main building, it's in the building above the parking area. That's is not connected to the main building. There is no microwave available
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Letetia
"Ramada Hotel Wilshire Park"
I was booked into this hotel after a last minute change in my schedule due to the failing health of my mother. Most of the other chains that I have rewards with were already fully booked, it was Oscar week. My room was somewhat noisy, but I pack earplugs and as a seasoned traveler I also pack an inflatable cushioned bag by LLBean so that I can tolerate any type of mattress with back problems. The room was cleaned nicely every day. I should have asked for a lighter blanket because the down comforter was too warm for L.A. There was a fridge but no microwave, not a big deal I really used the fridge. The TV remote had a life of its own and I had to do the TV/Cable manually. What was great were free premium movies on the STARZ channel. I enjoyed the surrounding neighborhood which even as a CA native I had not been to before. Worked out well for me.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Jan
"Half a block to metro"
This is an old , but clean facility ,conveniently located in a quiet area . My only complaint is that the walls are paper thin, you could hear the conversations in a hallway and that the housekeeping started vaccuming around 8 or 8.30 am on Sunday , if not earlier .
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
based in koreatown not a lot of attractions in that area
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good Location But Not Good Neighborhood"
The hotel was not quite as complete as advertised. There is no restaurant service and no bar at all. However what restaurant there is does serve breakfast at reasonable price. My room was quite adequate and clean With the shortcomings noted I could use it again.Good
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
The hotel was clean and fairly close to tourist attractions. There is parking on the premises. Although we booked a month in advance, our request for a non smoking room was not honored. Not sure if that was the hotel's fault or Expedia's. The hotel did however provide us with a mini suite which was clean and comfortable. The most negative thing was the area surrounding the hotel. It seemed safe enough but rather depressing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a reasonable place to stay in LA.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Decent hotel. Served its purpose, just to rest"
Just two incidents, they gave us a smoking room even though we booked a non smoking but they changed it with no fuss. Elevator malfunctioned one day for a couple of minutes. Parking was good, just downstairs
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
vin
No microwave.. AC not that good.. Internet was proper..
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice hotel !"
Perfect service ! Convenient , comfortable and kind people !
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Jync
"Hotel stay review"
It was a great experience!
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Nadia
"Great hotel with good price"
Great hotel with good price Kind staffs. Fast wifi Good location