All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3900 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
Overall good stay. Housekeeping still hadn't cleaned room as of 3:30pm. Waited in lobby for it to get done. Small bugs in sofas of lobby. Rooms very nice and quaint. Would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Dennis
"Stayed in LA for a music festival..."
Didn't do much but pre-game before the show in the nicely AC'd hotel room and crash out on their Ikea furnished bed. It's in the heart of Koreatown where you can eat some pretty good korean food + drink lots of soju... it's not the fanciest hotel in the world but it wasn't noticeably dirty. The room was slightly smaller than most chain-hotels but being central to LA city center I accept that as a trade-off.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Alex
It was good. Clean, comfortable &, staff was nice.
3 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Only affordable place before FYF"
Stayed here for one night before FYF festival in DTLA with my friends. Pros: only about three miles away from exposition park, where the festival was held. 12pm check out time. Cons: there is absolutely nothing nice about the room...it's old and crusty. One of the beds was missing the duvet. We had no towels and had to wait for thirty mins to receive them. Also we were placed in a smoking room after booking through hotels.com a month in advance.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
The hotel was really great for the money. We'd never been to LA before and were worried about price but this place was affordable and had a great location. Staff was friendly, room was clean
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good option for business in LA area"
This is no 5 star hotel but it serves the purpose of offering you a good sleep night when in LA area. Room was clean (there is room for improvement in this area though), staff was courteous and efficient. Rates were reasonable.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
J Ibarra
"Get what you pay for"
If you can tell me how you first step in a clean room and find a condom wrapper next to the bed..Need i say more,,
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ray H
"very satisfied"
After reading all the reviews was braced for a skanky room. Very surprised, was given a room that has been somewhat upgraded. We got a no smoking room and was very happy. Brother in law got a smoking room and it did have a very strong smell. the hotel was full. It is true that the front desk staff are not as customer friendly as some places I have stayed at but they were helpful when I accidently turned off the cable...corrected problem in 5 minutes. I had to cancel a room that I had reserved but then added an extra night to one of the other rooms ...while it took a little patience on my part to make sure the clerk understood what I wanted they did and they worked with me. Culturely I think that the clerks believe they are being friendly but to an American it does not transalate as friendly. My room was clean. I also got a hubcap stolen off my car which was irritating but it is the neighborhood not the hotel. There was parking off street that was very nice. You can tell it is an older hotel but they are in the process of making changes so if your not expecting the Taj Mahal and are patient if you have a problem I think you will be just fine.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Location is in a not so nice part of town. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"It was good"
I loved that we were in the heart of Korea town. There were a lot of good places to eat near the hotel.
5 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"not satisfied"
From the day I check in the room was never cleaned I was looking for the remote and looked under the bed I saw juice bottle under the bed I made coffee the day I checked in and when I left the balance of coffee was still in the pot I will not be going back to this hotel
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
paris
"June 21-24 Hotel Stay"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and it was in a good location. Good restaurants within walking distance. It was also only two blocks from the Metro Purple line which wisked us to Universal City with minimal problems (lot better than driving).
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Dennis
"okay hotel close to whilshire and western"
I expected more of this hotel because it was Ramada. The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location of it. It is a 5 min walk from Western and Wilshire, close to the metro and right in the middle of Koreatown. The front staffs were unfriendly and unwelcoming. They always seemed mad and were smoking/ranting in the hotel parking lot. However, the housekeeping ladies were very nice and did their job excellently. The room itself is nice and spacious, but the hair dryer almost caught on fire when I tried to use it. Overall, the experience was just meh.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"nice hotel close to korea town"
I really enjoyed my stay for 3 days. Very convenient location and liked the price. Also, parking was free.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"High Expectation Low Delivery"
I was expecting better from Ramada Hotel. Unfortunately, the rooms were outdated and smelly. The staff were not as friendly as I expected. The only positive thing about this hotel is the location.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Nasser
"Close to Hollywood Blvd"
No drinking water facilities. Lots of parking places of guests and an attached restaurant too.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Shoubhik
"Decent hotel"
First time in Korea Town. Would like to have had more help in local restaurant and shops by locals.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Close to major freeway and airport"
Customer service was excellent - very thoughtful and friendly staff. Room was very clean; there were extra towels which was a nice touch. It's on a busy street but our room was far enough away that we didn't hear the street traffic. Not fancy but comfortable and as I said, clean. Included continental breakfast. Room was not big but that it was not a problem. We didn't' use the pool but I could see it was very clean; someone was doing laps in it when we were leaving in the morning. Near Burbank airport and major freeways. We would stay there again.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Sandra
Everything went the way it should, no issues. Good value for having fun in the area.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Close to the Wiltern"
If you just need a place to sleep because you are seeing a show at the Wiltern, this is a perfect place. I probably wouldn't stay for more than one night, though.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
Sam
"Koreatown-downtown"
Parking garage is very limited. Small room space & one elevator. Can't check in early, some staff members are hard to understand.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Ramada it's ok"
It is close to downtown. They offer free parking. And the Wifi is ok.. Korea Town..
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Anturi
"Terrible!!!!"
It's just a bad hotel. The walls are dirty, it smells really bad, the hotel associates are careless, and literally got a refund 10 minutes after I checked in.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
chelsea
"Peaceful atmosphere"
Very peaceful room. Staff was very friendly. The rates were very affordable. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Los Angeles.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Kyle
"Great Experience!"
Nice hotel, great location.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
very pleasant...exceptional staff
3 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"not bad but not good either"
the staff were good, they were friendly, and even though we were in korea town the staff spoke very good english . the outside of the hotel was very nice as well as the lobby but, the room didn't look like the carpet had been vaccuumed in awhile, the sheet had lite stains.the site we purchased from said the hotel had a all american breakfast, lunch, and dinner restaurant( they did not!) they only served breakfast not lunch or dinner and as for all american last i checked americans don't eat rice and beans with eggs. the area wasn't bad there were homeless people sleeping in doorways and you could hear the cars going by but, it wasn't a very busy street. now lets talk about the train system; the first couple of days were perfect we could ride the train from the local station( not even a block away). then they shut down the purple line going back to our hotel the last four days. we were ok going to universal t.v. shows,and down to hollywood and vine but coming back was a story in it's self. we had to figure out where the red line would drop us off and then what bus we would need to take to get back to our hotel if you go don't expect much and you won't be disapointed we paid 81 dollars per day that was too much for a dirty room.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"close to"
it's clean, but no gym. The beds are very firm , which is very unusual for most hotels.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
p
"This hotel is fine... if you just want to crash"
This is a fine hotel if you are just looking for a place to crash that is centrally located. I was in town for a wedding, so I really just needed a place to sleep, as I had a full schedule. The free parking actually makes this somewhat of a deal. The room itself was very spacious for a hotel in a large city. The room was actually relatively clean (but well worn) and the King bed was comfortable, HOWEVER there was a large spot of mold on the ceiling, so I had to down grade my rating for cleanliness/condition of the hotel. I would stay there again, but the hotel maintenance staff should take care of the mold.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Mather
"practical and clean."
Not luxary but very practical. Clean, convinient. Plenty of free parking. I am glad I found s good hotel in the heart of Korea Town in LA.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Doug
"Good place to stay near downtown."
We wanted to stay close to downtown as our trip was for business. This was within three blocks to where we needed to be next morning. The location was ideal. They have plenty of free and secured parking available. We booked a non-smoking room with two beds but we were pleasantly surprised to see that we got a spacious suite. The structure is quite old but the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our one night stay there.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"A Week in L.A."
Hotel was okay for a few days but I would not stay for a week. Location was good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Never again"
Room was too small and the staff didnt speak english.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
jason
"Pleasant hotel in downtown LA"
Lively neighborhood, good restaurants nearby, close to public transit, clean pleasant room and friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Sax
"Nice Hotel ,quite and friendly staff"
We stayed with my family over the weekend. Good experience .Very nice staff
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Abebe
"Horrible service"
No smoking doesn't mean that you will get a no smoking room. Was informed that they were all sold out at check in. Ended up being moved to a room that reeked of bug spray. Lady at the front desk is very passive aggressive.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Not expected"
The hotel was not what I expected. The photos shown before the booking were very different then the actual view. The staff was unfriendly to say the least. The restaurant was only open for breakfast, but never saw anyone in there. It was a place to "crash" as a friend (other guest) explained.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Jenna
"not the worst, but skip it if you can"
Ants in the bathroom, items left in the fridge from previous guests, parking was odd at first. Lobby was nice, and that elevator was way better than the parking garage elevator. Hotel is located in Koreatown so tons of Korean Bbq choices within walking distance, a couple of sports bars, diners, and coffee shops too.
4 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"The worst hotel!"
Staff has an attitude!!I've never seen such a person in my whole life.(day time staff on jan 9th and 10th,2014)never smile,never kindly,never helpful.Her words were as stiff as a poker and so arrogant in the way she talks!She didn't keep the any valuables and she said that we can't keep anything for guest and protect nothing!She always behaves as she pleases and unsatisfactory to all guest!! I don't know what her job?!she is also Korean but she tends to look down on Korean. I don't know why!? I really really don't understand her~And I saw bedbug on the bed!! I don't want to say anything about this hotel.This poorly hotel is beneath criticism.There are so many hotel or motel in hollywood or beverly hills much more safety,friendly,smile and convenience.Anyway I recommend no Korea town and no ramada Wilshire!!
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
J
"Nice place, well located"
Check in was smooth. Took not more than 10 minutes. The guy at the Front Desk was extremely polite and helpful. We went into our room and saw it faced another building across the street and I came back down to ask him for more options, He was more than willing to give me other options and check out other rooms even though he had just finished his shift. The room and Bathroom is clean and well kept. The housekeeping staff is also nice and friendly. We finally stayed in the first room that we had gotten and it was nice and comfortable. We were there to see LA and this was fantastically located. Everything was a short drive away. For those who might not want to drive, the metro is just a two minute walk away.. Parking is in the garage too, so its safe and secure.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Sujitkumar
"Great room in a shabby hotel"
I needed a not-too-pricey hotel near the theatre where my event was. The hotel is in Koreatown and didn't seem great nor bad just an average area. The exterior of the hotel was a little on the worse-for-wear side and so was the lobby...and the elevator...and the hallway smelt of smoke. So by the time i got to the room I was worried. The room itself was wonderful. It was a smoking room but it didn't smell of smoke (I booked a non-smoking and got a smoking by mistake but since it didn't smell I didn't care) It was a King room with a very nice sized bathroom with a bigger than standard bathtub (with jacuzzi jets). There was a small but not too small living room with writing table and chair, couch, stuffed chair and coffee table plus flat-screen tv, coffee maker, mini fridge, hair dryer and iron/ironing board. The bedroom is simple but nice. The carpet of the whole place was soft enough though the very dark blue color didn't match the decor. I was happy enough with the room that I wouldn't mind staying there again if I had too especially since there is free secure parking available plus they use a local company for their room service that delivers from a large number of local restaurants so you have a ton of choices.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Nothing special"
Hotel is outdated and plain. There is not restraunt and bar. Does offer breakfast in a small room. However there are plenty of dining options nearby. Hotel is in great location. If it were updated and remodeled would be getting better rating as staff was very nice.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Decent and affordable"
The room was quaint and cozy... clean! Its located in Korea town which was a new type of neighborhood style for me but sort of cool if youre an open minded human being. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Excellent service"
We are spent unforgottable days in LA, a hotel room was beutifull
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Sandor Tapaszto
"Not bad."
The front desk was helpful & polite. The rooms were very outdated but suitable for my needs, as I did not spend much time in my room. I had 2 major concerns, the first being, the hotel was completely booked for the duration of my stay & I was placed in a smoking room after requesting a non smoking. I have terrible allergies & all of my belongings & myself wreaked of cigarettes my entire stay. I had to wash everything twice to remove the smell. My second concern was the location. There were restaurants near by, luckily, because the hotel advertises a restaurant & bar being attached. Wrong. No bar. No restaurant. They offer a strange breakfast menu for 3-4 hours each morning & that is it. That part of town is not the greatest, especially at night. Overall, it wasn't the worst place I have stayed, nor was it the best. Would I stay here again? Probably not.
4 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, good price, good location."
I stayed here for 4 nights. For me, this is a nice, average hotel, nothing luxury, but for the price it is great, room was clean, service and reception nice, helpful and friendly. It had everything that an average hotel needs (wifi is also included). The hotel is located in a nice location in the Korean Town, close to restaurants, coffee shops, Hollywood Blvd, L.A. downtown, etc.There is also a massage service comp. close to the hotel, which I really liked, mmmm, it was great. The only, a minor thing was that the bathroom sealing fan was not working when the lights were turned on, but that didn't bother us much.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Not Terrible"
It is an older hotel, it needs furniture renovation ,but everything is clean. The staff is really nice and acccomodating. Really good Korean BBQ restaurants located nearby and not too far from Downtown.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
TV reception was bad. Had four channels of CBS and NBC was hardly visible. ABC had a lot of snow. TV programming listed ESPN 1 &2. Neither one was on. Ice machine was broken. I stayed there 2 days and they can't fix the ice machine!
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Kenny Jones
"Good location , affordable rates"
The hotel is old and outdated. It served its purpose as place to rest and recuperate. Nothing special to write home about.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Old building, with a little TLC it could be great!"
The staff is very friendly. I was a bit surprised of the old fashioned decor and smoke smell. The rooms were very clean. The housekeeping attendants were friendly. I think if they spent some money on cosmetic repairs, this place would be fantastic. I would be enticed to stay next time i'm in town. I'd even recommend this place. I may be back... Also, it's a great deal and a great location. I usually stay in 4 Star hotels when I visit L.A. and really the only differences are the amenities and condition. I could do without the amenities. If anything they really should upgrade and get some cable, if not that then a DVD player.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013