All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
3900 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"upgrade needed"
Stay was ok, its near the place I'm going to. Badly needs an upgrade, the day I checked out the elevator was out of service - not good if you're staying on the fourth floor.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good choice!"
Leary of a LA.... I was impressed ! My daughter and I checked in on a Friday evening to find the staff helpful and friendly. I loved the fact that there was a free locked parking garage. The elevators led straight up to lobby and our room! Room was older, but clean. Beds and pillows comfortable. Safe neighborhood and quiet! We were hungry and clerk recommended MR. pizza! Good choice walking distance from hotel. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
debra
"Great location, good hotel"
The hotel was cleaner and better decorated than I'd expected from other not-so-favorable reviews. My room was large and clean and well decorated and maintained. I was not disturbed by noise from other guests or intrusions from housekeeping. The location is perfect for easy access to all the places I needed to go, and the secured parking was a big plus. I'll stay here again on my next visit to Los Angeles.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Rhonda
"fast trip"
nice hotel the staff is nice just they need to smile but are very helpfully a nice lady help me to print my bording pass it was cool the hotel need a grosery store or vending machines the lady who served me on breakfast are very kind she gave me some of her bread to given a homless people in front of the Street i pay for the coffe the bed and the pilows are outstanding the best i think better than my house best regards from mexico
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
I asked for a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room, unacceptable. I could not put my kids in the room, and the front desk told me, "sorry, there is nothing I can do." I went to another hotel, but before I left the Ramada, I asked for a refund. Needless to say, if you want to flush your money down to toilet, stay here! Be smart, stay somewhere else!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Art
"Tolerable"
Rooms are clean but worn-out; mattress acceptable, generally shabby appearance inside. In short, passable, but not anything I would look forward to staying in again.
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good average-priced hotel"
The hotel is like 10-mins. away fr Universal Studios, so it's why I chose it. It's a 4-floor hotel near Korea town which is near the famous and historical Wiltern Theatre. Outside the hotel are many places to eat (Denny's, Pizza Hut, Subway, and many more). It's relatively quiet at night and it felt safe as there were very few homeless roaming around unlike downtown L.A. such as Hollywood Boulevard.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Mrs. Capistano
One of the worst hotel experiences I've ever had. Rooms were very dirty and the bathroom floors were sticky with some yellowish thing on the bath tub. Overall a yucky experience and I would NEVER stay here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Old, poor looking and unclean hotel. No breakfast available. Poor location. Bad parking. Not secure. Old furniture. Old and unclean bed sheet.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
my experience
"Not bad compared to money spent"
Less than $100 a night in Los Angeles? If you compare the room rate to its location, the hotel is not bad at all
"Almost okay"
The vending machines did not have water.. It seems like you have to go to reception for water, and its the cheap kind. The garage door is jacked up
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
raul
"Pleasant overnight stay."
Nothing extraordinarily fancy, but comfortable and roomy King size bedroom with sofa bed and mini fridge. Big bathroom with double sinks.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Luis
"Good Value"
Acceptable hotel for the price. Free, available parking, free internet, inexpensive breakfast, good location. On the outskirts of Korea town and not too far from downtown.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"mhv"
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
francisco m
"Sucks"
Everything of the hotel sucks
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Don't book online"
I booked more than a month ahead of the stay through hotels.com for non-smoking room. When I got there I was assigned smoking room and was told that non-smoking room is not guaranteed for prepaid booking.....what??? So do I have to go on the same day to book non-smoking room? Won't go back again.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Old, dirty hotel at a conveinent location"
Luckily just visited hotel from night to night...................................
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Was nice
4 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2014
Mariana
"Very convenient location"
Hotel was in a good location on Koreatown and Wilshire Blvd and surrounded with many food places. However, I'm not happy with the hotel's service. Staff were unfriendly, unhelpful and rude. When I asked for extra towels as they were 4 of us in the room. When I called the reception she hung up on me before I finished talking. Then again the next day same thing, 3 towels instead of 4. When we call again, this time they said they dont send up to the room, we have to come down to the reception to collect. This hotel staff really need to learn customer service. Eventhough its a convenient location, I wont come back cos the staff are all rude.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
R.G
"Decent place, clean with no frills."
I stayed here because it was close to my work appointments. I wouldn't stay here if I were vacationing. For the same money you can stay at better hotels near any of the area airports.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Run Down Hotel"
Very tired...Old furnishings, rusty bath tub, grimy carpets. I would never stay there except for the location. Also booked non-smoking room and they tried to give me a smoking room. They tried to blame hotels.com but I had a printout of the reservation. Even so they argued but eventually gave me a non-smoking room which still smelled smoky.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Why no print-out?"
Everything about my stay was satisfactory. But I don't understand why the clerk at the reception desk refused to give me a print-out of my final bill at the time I checked out of the hotel. I specifically requested a print-out; the clerk would not give me one.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Richard Teschner
"only for emergency moments"
the hotel is in bad condition and most of the facilities are over used and need urgent repairs
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Yuval
"Good location for visiting Norton Simon Museum"
The room was very comfortable. There was a whole separate room besides the bedroom, which was nice for relaxing/visiting. The bathroom was huge. Since it was very warm, we used the air conditioner. Unfortunately, it was a wall unit and it was a bit noisy. I could not sleep while it was on. Parking was free, close, and easy. The breakfast served at the restaurant was disappointing. The eggs were ok, but the "hash browns" were practically raw and my coffee was served in a soup bowl (I think this place is or used to be an Asian Fusion restaurant!). This area is Korea town. We could not find a restaurant within walking distance that we liked...Next time, we will just go to Denny's!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Victoria
"great business type; hotel."
Very clean and comfortable close to Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Jay
"Hotel in koreatown, not downtown"
No breakfast, not in downtown but in the middle of koreatown. Was not very clean, sheets smelled like they had not been recently washed. Loud neighbourhood. We had ants in our room on the 4th floor (???) which were all over our food. They told us after this we shouldn't have brought this to the room. Are you serious? Did get a refund though. They do offer free parking next to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Ineke
Out of two one front desk person was very rude. I don't mind paying extra for a service we request, but they way of dsnding and respond to deny question you ask we're very impolite.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Decent hotel. Good location."
It was a pretty nice hotel. We stayed for 3 nights. The bed was comfy and everything was pretty neat and tidy. We felt very comfortable there. The location is what sold it for us. It was accessible to a lot of places we were planning to visit during our trip which made our driving experience in LA a lot more pleasing. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Decent choice in downtown LA"
It's a great experience for me to stay in Ramada in Korean Town. The location is pretty close to a purple line station. And it's only 0.5hr distance by metro to Hollywood. The community is Korean Town, and nearby is okay from the perspective of safety. The room is very spaceful, way beyond my expection.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Overall good stay. Housekeeping still hadn't cleaned room as of 3:30pm. Waited in lobby for it to get done. Small bugs in sofas of lobby. Rooms very nice and quaint. Would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Dennis
"Stayed in LA for a music festival..."
Didn't do much but pre-game before the show in the nicely AC'd hotel room and crash out on their Ikea furnished bed. It's in the heart of Koreatown where you can eat some pretty good korean food + drink lots of soju... it's not the fanciest hotel in the world but it wasn't noticeably dirty. The room was slightly smaller than most chain-hotels but being central to LA city center I accept that as a trade-off.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Alex
It was good. Clean, comfortable &, staff was nice.
3 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Only affordable place before FYF"
Stayed here for one night before FYF festival in DTLA with my friends. Pros: only about three miles away from exposition park, where the festival was held. 12pm check out time. Cons: there is absolutely nothing nice about the room...it's old and crusty. One of the beds was missing the duvet. We had no towels and had to wait for thirty mins to receive them. Also we were placed in a smoking room after booking through hotels.com a month in advance.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
The hotel was really great for the money. We'd never been to LA before and were worried about price but this place was affordable and had a great location. Staff was friendly, room was clean
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good option for business in LA area"
This is no 5 star hotel but it serves the purpose of offering you a good sleep night when in LA area. Room was clean (there is room for improvement in this area though), staff was courteous and efficient. Rates were reasonable.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
J Ibarra
"Get what you pay for"
If you can tell me how you first step in a clean room and find a condom wrapper next to the bed..Need i say more,,
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ray H
"very satisfied"
After reading all the reviews was braced for a skanky room. Very surprised, was given a room that has been somewhat upgraded. We got a no smoking room and was very happy. Brother in law got a smoking room and it did have a very strong smell. the hotel was full. It is true that the front desk staff are not as customer friendly as some places I have stayed at but they were helpful when I accidently turned off the cable...corrected problem in 5 minutes. I had to cancel a room that I had reserved but then added an extra night to one of the other rooms ...while it took a little patience on my part to make sure the clerk understood what I wanted they did and they worked with me. Culturely I think that the clerks believe they are being friendly but to an American it does not transalate as friendly. My room was clean. I also got a hubcap stolen off my car which was irritating but it is the neighborhood not the hotel. There was parking off street that was very nice. You can tell it is an older hotel but they are in the process of making changes so if your not expecting the Taj Mahal and are patient if you have a problem I think you will be just fine.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Location is in a not so nice part of town. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"It was good"
I loved that we were in the heart of Korea town. There were a lot of good places to eat near the hotel.
5 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"not satisfied"
From the day I check in the room was never cleaned I was looking for the remote and looked under the bed I saw juice bottle under the bed I made coffee the day I checked in and when I left the balance of coffee was still in the pot I will not be going back to this hotel
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
paris
"June 21-24 Hotel Stay"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and it was in a good location. Good restaurants within walking distance. It was also only two blocks from the Metro Purple line which wisked us to Universal City with minimal problems (lot better than driving).
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Dennis
"okay hotel close to whilshire and western"
I expected more of this hotel because it was Ramada. The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location of it. It is a 5 min walk from Western and Wilshire, close to the metro and right in the middle of Koreatown. The front staffs were unfriendly and unwelcoming. They always seemed mad and were smoking/ranting in the hotel parking lot. However, the housekeeping ladies were very nice and did their job excellently. The room itself is nice and spacious, but the hair dryer almost caught on fire when I tried to use it. Overall, the experience was just meh.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"nice hotel close to korea town"
I really enjoyed my stay for 3 days. Very convenient location and liked the price. Also, parking was free.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"High Expectation Low Delivery"
I was expecting better from Ramada Hotel. Unfortunately, the rooms were outdated and smelly. The staff were not as friendly as I expected. The only positive thing about this hotel is the location.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Nasser
"Close to Hollywood Blvd"
No drinking water facilities. Lots of parking places of guests and an attached restaurant too.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Shoubhik
"Decent hotel"
First time in Korea Town. Would like to have had more help in local restaurant and shops by locals.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Close to major freeway and airport"
Customer service was excellent - very thoughtful and friendly staff. Room was very clean; there were extra towels which was a nice touch. It's on a busy street but our room was far enough away that we didn't hear the street traffic. Not fancy but comfortable and as I said, clean. Included continental breakfast. Room was not big but that it was not a problem. We didn't' use the pool but I could see it was very clean; someone was doing laps in it when we were leaving in the morning. Near Burbank airport and major freeways. We would stay there again.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Sandra
Everything went the way it should, no issues. Good value for having fun in the area.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Close to the Wiltern"
If you just need a place to sleep because you are seeing a show at the Wiltern, this is a perfect place. I probably wouldn't stay for more than one night, though.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
Sam
"Koreatown-downtown"
Parking garage is very limited. Small room space & one elevator. Can't check in early, some staff members are hard to understand.
Other trip May 4, 2014