All hotels in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
525 S Front Street, Harrisburg, PA, 17104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Great Service"
Loved The accomodation And Service.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Leonor
We found the entire staff that we encountered very helpful and cheerful.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Felt like Home"
The updated room was very comfortable and I felt right at home. I am a female senior citizens and felt very safe.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Lillian
"Quality room for the price"
The hotel was clean, service was good and location is only a short walk from 2nd Street night life. It was a quality room for the price. I'd stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Anthony R
"Not a great experience"
We stayed in this hotel for a night on our way to Pittsburgh. The location was good and easy to find. We had booked a non smoking room but we could smell cigarette smoke right outside our room. As we tried to sleep at night, we were interrupted repeatedly by loud noises and screaming outside our room. This continued till about 4am in the morning. The rooms were okay for one night stay. Overall, our purpose to take some rest in between our 8 hour road trip was defeated.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
I was very impressed with the overall cleanliness of the room; and, how the accommodating and cheerful the staff was. I have to return to Harrisburg on November 23,for a family funereal. I have informed family members who live out-of-town to stay there.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Carl
"Service was excellent"
When I arrived, I found that they did not have an elevator and asked if they could change my room to a first floor. Not only did they change the room, they upgraded me to a suite. I was very pleased with the service to say the least.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Did not like. Room smelled funny, shower had poor pressure and hair on shower curtain (gross). Stayed somewhere else second night.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2014
Beth
"Comfortable and Reasonable"
Lovely staff.Breakfast a bit repetitive, but adequate. Location was excellent for my stay. Very friendly, attentive staff.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
"inexpensive and tolerable"
Not the best, but not the worst. We spent one night in relative comfort and safety, but the cleanliness could have been somewhat better. Overall, I'd stay here again for a one night's stay, but not for a longer time frame.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
Ann L.
"Near downtown but our of the way"
Clean hotel. Hot water. Ample parking. Rooms were clean and extra towels were provided. Non-smoking room but there was a cigarette burn in the comforter. Overall a good hotel for downtown visitors.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
T.
"Surprisingly great!"
Having had a friend who had a bad experience here with room cleanliness, I was a little trepidatious about my reservation. I'm thrilled to be able to report that it was an excellent experience for a 2-day business trip. I was also traveling with a fellow executive and he was very satisfied too. The location is very convenient. The Indian restaurant ajacent is superb. The room was very clean and the bed was quite comfy. The free breakfast was excellent despite the styrofoam plates and plastic utensils. Only minor issue was the older type of heat/AC unit. It was a bit noisy and it was sometimes hard to maintain a consistant temperature. I was in room 150. My fellow traveler was in room 138 and he said he had a more modern system that worked fine. I plan to stay here everytime that I need to be in Harrisburg.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
VeepGeek
"close to all must see- sieght"
i like it
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
david
Hotel needs some maintenance but location is excellent.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
I like it
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
david
"Great breakfast!"
I put 4 for cleanliness of room because when I entered, there was a slight smell, kind of like stale cigarettes, even though the hotel is smoking. I only stayed for one night, so everything was fine other than that, the smell went away after awhile. Location is very nice, the breakfast was good for a hotel. The area it is near isn't the best area, not the worst either.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Justin
"Well-located spot in Harrisburg"
A nice clean hotel, with a pretty location on the riverfront, only a few blocks from attractions like the Science Center. Small drawbacks--roaring heating system and square pillows on the bed instead of the standard shape. But the staff were extremely helpful, and we warmly recommend the Passage to India restaurant, just next door.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Adequate"
Adequate for our stay. Looks much nicer in picture Overall, clean, friendly. Typical continential breakfast. Great value.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
julie/ambit
"Convenient to Farm Show Complex"
Easy access to/from the Farm Show Complex where the States Horse Show was being held
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Charlie
"Very comfortable stay!"
Easy check in and out. Friendly helpful staff. Very nice comfortable, and very clean room with frig and micro and large flat screen tv. Looks like it was recently remodeled. Nice lite continental breakfast and 24 hour coffee in lobby. Close to city and farm show complex. Inside hallway entrance to rooms which I like. Overall very good experience at this hotel. Would definitely recommend and stay again!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
christopher
"great value"
price was great and hotel was nice, looked recently remodeled and clean-comfortable.... price was great compared to hotels a 1/2 mile away and price was 3 times higher. walking distance to middle of town.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2013
jimo
"Awesome Stay- Awesome View"
This Hotel, while not the Newest in town, Is a Fabulous Place to stay! Everything was in working order, It Is Clean, Offers a Fabulous Breakfast.and has the Most Friendly staff I have ever encountered. Get a room on the back side of the hotel for a GREAT river view! We most definitely would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Duane and Toni
"Absolutely beautiful"
Harrisburg is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to. With a lot of history behind it. This hotel we stayed was good with an indian restaurant right out of the hotel. If you love Indian food, this is a great place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Padhu
"By the river"
The place was by the river, close to the train station. We enjoyed the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice hotel for a night"
Great location in Harrisburg. Right by the river. There are plenty of places to eat, but you will have to drive to them.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
"Good Stay"
Room was clean / beds were comfortable.
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
Rich
"Cozy and comfortable"
The hotel was clean. All fixtures in the hotel worked. The bed was comfortable. It was an overall pleasant stay. The breakfast was delicious.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"riverstruck"
This was a pretty standard hotel made better by the staff. Maids were friendly, front desk people were very helpful and the breakfast staff was outstanding. Location was very convienent to downtown restaurants and the capitol building. the location right along the river was a bonus. very nice surroundings.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"carlisle corvette show"
worked great as an over night stop en route to the Corvetter show in Carlise. it is about 1/2 hour away from the Fairgrounds and has good access the all of the major roads going there. The hotel is within walking distance to downtown via the river front walk. Rate was much better than those closer to the event.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice hotel but..."
I stayed two nights in the hotel; everything was great except the bathroom. The water was not going through in the shower sink; I had to wait for about 30 minutes to empty the shower sink. I talked to the one of the housekeepers, she said that she would get someone to fix it, but she for ever. So, I gotta wait 30 minutes to have next person using the shower sink. At check-out I reported this to the hotel staff. This need to be fixed immediately!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Stay near hershey"
Overall hotel was good. Room with two double beds was small but bathroom seemed updated. Carpet could have been cleaner. Breakfast was satisfactory and staff was very nice. Under 20 minutes from hershey park.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Close to nice dwntwn riverfront bike/walking path"
Very accommodating desk personnel. Wi-Fi was down for awhile then later came back online. Nice and clean.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
LinguaNova Training
"Not a very accommodating hotel"
Our experience was horrible. We arrived late and when we got to our room we only had five (5) pillows on our King size bed. And the pillows were all the size of throw pillows. I called down to front desk and ask for more pillows because my wife has a muscle/nerve condition that requires her to sleep with three full size pillows. I was told that they did not have anymore pillows. I was shocked that I was being told at a hotel that there wasn't anymore pillows available. Also our door was cracked at the bottom like someone had tried to break in. This was the worse stay I have ever had at a hotel.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Good location, decent accomodations"
I stayed here for a Business trip versus staying downtown. location was good and allowed me a nice walk along the river to my meetings. it was not fancy but certainly worth saving a couple dollars for a clean place to sleep
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
Freddy
"Decent for the price and location"
All in all a good experience. Easy to find. Riverfront is right there. No River view rooms available. Ended up with a room that's only window was directly into an interior hallway. Had to keep the drapes shut and it felt a little claustrophobic. Room was nicely appointed and a decent size. Had a mini fridge and a small microwave. Bathroom was nice. Room was quite and smoke free. Beds were comfortable and things were relatively clean.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Do NOT stay here"
This hotel stay was NOT good! The hotel is NOT air conditioned in the lobby or hallways and our first room air did not work at all. When we called the front desk they sent someone up who told us that we were lucky the unit blew air at all and it didnt have to be cold! We then moved rooms and after about 12 hours that unit did make the room bareable--not good but bareable since we werent in it that much. But it LEAKED EVERYWHERE! We had 4 people in the room and were given ONE roll of toilet paper and got attitude when we requested more. The toilet did not flush but that was at least able to be fixed. The room had no trash can and the furniture was half broken. The front desk staff was NOT helpful. We definitely DO NOT recommend this hotel!
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Marlene
"Awesome Stay as Usual"
This is my hotel of preference when visiting Harrisburg to see the baseball team play my beloved Bowie Baysox. This location is always excellent with a pool and authentic Indian food just a few steps away. My room was very clean and comfortable so there are no complaints. The complimentary breakfast was great as usual. I will recommend this place to anyone wishing to enjoy the beautiful Front Street Park or a walk across Freedom Bridge to enjoy City Island and the Senators.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
James C.
"Things were good."
Our room was at the front of the hotel closest to the road. A bit noisey bareable. The back of the hotel had a great view of the river. The price per might was a bit high but my room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
DC
"Comfortable room for the price."
Although there wasn't a lot of space, the room was clean. The beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Good budget hotel"
Basic, clean and comfortable hotel in a great location near the river and park.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Dirty room!"
Unfortunately our sheets were covered in hair (pet and human) as well as a surprising amount of dust. It appeard that the beds had been made without the sheets being changed and then had sat for a very long time. The curtains were literally falling off the wall which didn't really impact our stay besides offering a good laugh. The bathroom mirror had toothpaste splatters all over it as did the tissue holder next to the sink. The tissue holder did not appear to ever have been moved for cleaning behind it, toothpaste splatters, caked on dust and other trash was clearly visible around it. Finally, the room was very dark - which wasn't the end of the world - but I wonder what other nastiness I would have encountered had I been able to see more. Also, be prepared to listen to passing trains, there is a very active track next to the hotel. Breakfast was adequate, the pool was clean and the location was convenient. Nevertheless, I would NOT recommend the Comfort Inn Riverfront in Harrisburg to anyone!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"worst hotel i have ever stayed at"
rooms are not clean, AC does not work, everything is dilapidated.Great location though!!!
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"A place to crash for one night."
Hallway is 125 yards long, and it stinks. Room didn't smell. No elevators! Good grief. You have to lug your luggage up the stairs. Room is very small. There is a desk opposite the foot of one of the double beds and there is no room between the chair and the bed. Internet didn't work that rainy night. The rooms with the double beds face an Interstate. I came at 9:00 pm and left at 7:30 am.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
I had a great time here. The room was clean and newly renovated, the staff was super nice, and the chocolate waffles were awesome!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Comfort Inn Harrisburg"
Nice hotel, great location. The riverfront right behind the hotel seems to go on for miles! really nice park. Lots of stuff within walking distance, really good location. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2013
"Just OK"
This hotel is just ok. It was kind of overpriced for the quality of the room. The beds were a little stiff too. They should really invest in some new ones. We also got solicited to our hotel room phone by someone asking for a credit card. The hotel had to let them connect. They should really stop that. Overall I guess it was ok. I am not sure if I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2013
jka
"Fabulous free breakfast!"
Our room looked recently renovated. Very clean, spotless bathroom, and the toiletries included body lotion (rare these days in budget hotels). The free breakfast included sausage links and egg patties, waffle irons, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruits, cereals, oatmeals and danish. We didn't get in the pool, but we saw staff cleaning it twice while we there--which was only overnight. Very close to the riverwalk, and about a 15 minute walk from restaurant row. Perfect location for going to a Senators game on City Island!
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
Meg K.
"Fabulous All around!!!!"
Great location, fantastic breakfast and the service was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The view is absolutely exceptional.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
B
"Resolved"
Great location, problematic at first room; but staff was very efficient and effective at solving the problem! Thank you so much!
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Great little gem on our way to the East Coast"
Very convenient, right off the I-76, within the I-83 belt loop. Excellent driving accessibility, minutes in from I-76 and minutes out. We used it as a stop over while driving towards the East Coast for a getaway. It is nicely located, very easy and a short walk distance to downtown through the waterfront park, which is absolutely stunning. Best part is that it has next to it one of the best Indian Restaurants we've ever been to - Path to India, Harrisburg. :-)
1 night trip May 12, 2013