All hotels in Burlingame, California, United States of America

"Awesome Hotel, extremely beautiful!"
Hands down this was the best overall Hotel I've had the privilege of staying at. Can't wait to visit again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Donnell
"Nice hotel very close by to the airport"
We decided to stay at the hotel near the airport because of the time we flew in- very late. They were out of 2 queen beds which I reserved while back but gave us 2 rooms right next to each other at the same price which we were very pleased. Very nice room with ref and microwave. Awesome breakfast which was included in a very nice atmosphere. Also nice view of the bay- our first view of CA! We were willing to travel 14 miles to SF from the hotel for 2 days. One of the best hotels I've stayed in on my road trip from SF to SD.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Sara
"Good location, small for families, ok breakfast"
All in all, adequate place for a one night stay. Checking was fast. We booked for 6 people. The suite had two double beds and a sofa bed. Not sure how a family of 6 can comfortably sleep after a long flight. Queen beds would have been nice. breakfast was ok. Overly crowded with a long line. Staff was nice and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
MobyD
The location was great. We took walks in the morning right by the bay. During our stay we visited Stanford, San Francisco, UC Berkeley and Facebook inc and it was in between all of those places. If you got up early the breakfast line wasn't too bad. We used the exercise room. The pool was alittle crowded and smelled alittle.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
mom of three
"Great place to Stay"
Fun getaway for kids and they always enjoy the hotel
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not really for couples"
We selected this hotel because it was close to the airport and had shuttle service to/from the airport and a BART station. It was great for getting to and from both the airport and sightseeing trips. The room was adequate, nothing special. We asked for and got a room with a view of the Bay. There is a nice walking/biking path right outside the hotel. While we liked the bar and the view of the Bay from there, we were under-impressed with the breakfast buffet. Our hotel stay did occur during Spring Break so there were lots of kids. I think this made for long lines at the buffet and difficulty in finding a table to enjoy breakfast. The Buffet was better than regular hotel breakfast fare but perhaps we are more of a "foodie" when we travel and were not overly impressed. Because the food was just "okay" we opted out and went into SF for breakfast on the second day. I think for a couple on vacation, may not be the place to stay. I think the hotel caters better to business travelers and families.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel for families"
Great place for families. Rooms have a good size common area and adequate storage with extra bedding. The breakfast buffet was quite good with enough variety in food options that children and adults were all satisfied. We would absolutely consider this hotel for another family trip to San Francisco.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Shawn
"perfect just a little to far from embarcadero"
it was very pleasant we really enjoy your complete breakfast every day and i hope to visit san francisco soon and stay again in your hotel
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Lourdes
"would stay there again."
Great, nice, helpful staff. All but for the lady that served drinks during social hour on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. NO PERSONALITY. And kind of like hated being there. The lady on Friday night was MUCH better. Rooms nice a roomy. Perfect for 4, Love the view. Shuttle to airport is nice. Good food
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Evette
Nice views... Wifi and parking should be included..excellent breakfast...
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Theresa
"Not impressed."
Room was great, had to call repeatedly to get a crib after the front desk told us she'd take care of it. We went to eat in the restaurant and felt as if we were inconveniencing the server as she was less than friendly or accommodating. The morning breakfast was ridiculous. Lines were over 20min and this was before 8am on a Monday! The only thing that was made to order were omelettes, everything else was sitting in warming pans and 2 of the items were out! No bacon or french toast?! I've been to many Embassy Suites and always lol forward to the breakfast, this place ruined it for me. Won't be going back. Best parts of the stay were the room and pool.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Won't stay there again"
First was told I would pay on arrival and the morning of travel the money was taken from my account. Was given my room key and when we got to our room it was dirty bed unmade and was not ready. Went back down to the front desk where she kept asking me if I was sure. Gave me new keys to a room on another floor. I had paid extra for a bay window and when I went to my second room it was a view window of the parking lot. At that time we were already running late and had to get to our destination. When getting back from our destination and settling in we found old food under the pull out couch where my daughter was going to sleep.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
amy or john
Got late to check in, they didn't have the room available so we have to wait about 30 mins but then they gave us two rooms instead. Rooms were nice. Breakfast had long lines and nothing much available.
I have stayed in this hotel before and that's why I stayed again. This time I'm not happy at all. Staff dont seem happy and not friendlier looking. Got to my room and the TV was not working. Attempted to use the phone and wasn't working either. The breakfast process was a joke. The line had to stop moving because they had to keep getting plates in the kitchen. Then they were running out of food and people were in line waiting. It was ridiculous. I attempted to checkout using express checkout but that too did not work . I'm very disappointed during my stay.
Angelica
"great stay"
great stay as expected from an embassy suite hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Good choice for airport hotel"
Airport shuttle is great feature. Less than 10 minute trip. Staff at hotel super helpful and friendly. Found it odd that they charge $26 to park in an open lot. That's a bit ridiculous.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
brian
"Nice views"
I loved the bay view and the rooms are very clean, the breakfas has a large variety and staff os friendly
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Perfect place to stay with a family"
We have a 3 month and a 3 year old. This hotel was great to stay at. The staff was friendly. The pool was clean. The room was spacious. I highly recommend this facility. Oh, and the breakfast... wonderful!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Pete
"Quiet hotel near SFO"
We stayed to be close to the airport but unexpectedly loved the hotel staff, happy hour and bistro.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great made to order breakfast."
Beautiful Waterfront.Free shuttle was good. Could have more restaurants and things to do in the vicinity. The HVAC in rooms are not adjustable for maximum comfort.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
Nice bar with good wine and beer selections, but pricy. Selection at nearby Kincaid's Restaurant better and cheaper. Loved the walking trails ! Fitness center us literally in a greenhouse, outrageously warm. Despite that, service was great. Breakfast ( omelets cooked to order) was fantastic.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Anne
"Great Getaway"
Great stay, me and my kids really enjoyed our time spent there.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Adela
"Cafe Needed!"
You need another dining option. Like a small cafe for light sandwiches, soups, salads etc..
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Hotel close to San Mateo Event Center"
I had a horrible experience as my room (822) was next to the ice machine. Could not get sleep as the ice machine was directly across from our room! Guests had access to it 24/7, so of course you will get people getting ice between midnight-6am while I'm trying to get sleep! Stayed on a Saturday so breakfast buffet ends at 10:30am...got there at 9:50am and nothing was left!!! Tables were dirty and I spent $220/night there! Truly disappointed!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Janet
"great hotel"
got mugged
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
thomas
"Nice hotel but not for me...."
Very nice hotel. But the hotel only had fan turned on in the AC unit. The room felt hot and stuffy. Also you can feel every plain land or depart from the room. Didn't sleep all night. I don't think I will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Hotel was close to airport and a short drive to college visit at Stanford University. Made-to-order breakfast was excellent. Hotel staff were helpful with directions for sightseeing in San Francisco.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Fun little trip with my daughter"
From the second you walk in you feel like your in vacation. The rooms are spacious and have everything you need. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We loved the pool (heated) and the hot tub. On the weekend the kids need wristbands (not sure why). The hotel is sort of shaped like an 0. outside are all the rooms and inside are lots of seating possibilities. A beautiful pond with fish, a waterfall and tons of trees and green. So beautiful and relaxing. The afternoon reception was a added plus. On Thursday they ha corn chips, chex mix, and veggies with salsa and sauce. On Friday no veggies. The breakfast is medium but enough to fill you up. Overall tons of fun
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Nina
"Nice & Clean"
Nice and clean. Good for a business trip. Nice view of the bay.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
The location is great for watching airplanes land at SFO! Despite the proximity to the airport, all rooms are very quiet (the bay appears to absorb the jet sounds quite well), and there is a nice jogging/walking path by the hotel and the shoreline. The breakfast is also quite convenient (but it would be worth asking the omelet makers to cook the eggs well - the omelet rings they use don't seem to serve much purpose as the hot plate is kept at a seemingly low temperature). The pool is warm, and the front desk staff are friendly. If you have a disabled parking permit, the parking is free!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
KenChan
"He said, She said"
Awful experience. We arrived on Valentine's Day with an Expedia-confirmed late check in. The hotel claimed we, via Expedia, reserved a king sized one bed room. We were a party of two parents, two kids. One king sized bed was ridiculous. Then, they blamed Expedia whom I called and they said they were not to blame for the "error" and it was in writing on our request confirmation. We said we could live with the king room for one night if they gave us a cot or extra mattress. They promised they would. We called that night at 11pm to see where the extra cot was. The manager claimed it was in a taxi on its way. What?! We never got it. We didn't sleep well on the couch. They gave us dinner vouchers. The next day, we had to call to see where our new room was. It wasn't ready. They lost our booster seats that we had mailed. They sent us fruit. They moved our room to the one we had reserved but didn't defeather it as we had asked. They just didn't care about making it right. The fitness room had only one working treadmill. The pool was nice but there were no clean towels. We have stayed at many other Embassy Suites and this one was worse than any of the others.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Mom2two
"Too bad food service so bad"
The breakfast was the most unorganized I have seen out of all the E.S. I have stayed. They were understaffed and moved with zero urgency. The property is very pretty. When we walked into the Tavern we sat at the table for 5 minutes no waitress acknowledged us and it was over run by kids banging on tables with spoons and cups. It looked like it might of been a nice restaurant but we gave up and went to Elephant bar down the street.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
michael
"Great Customer Service"
customer service was wonderful!!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Gloria
"SFO"
Great stay
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Phyllis
"Chef Fong was rude!"
Free breakfast! So chef Fong was rude! He got upset when I grabbed my plate for him to serve me. Ok so I wasn't thinking when I approached buffet table (hot breakfast). Instead of gently and kindly saying he was suppose to grab plate and serve as I go he got mad and his voice was just full of anger!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
N SF
"Cold Room"
A lovely room, very clean and nice. However, the room was cold and their was no way to turn up the heat. It was raining outside which made it seem even colder. I talked to front desk, but nothing changed.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Love this hotel and after long flight from Singapore I slept 7 hours straight
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great hotel but no air in all the rooms"
not air conditioning in our room was always 78 degrees TO HOT. front desm didnt care. It is the front dest that controlls the airconditioning and not all rooms get some. not right. the rest of the service was very good.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Our stay by the Bay."
The only thing we didn't like was the parking fee. We feel like it's a hidden fee and was not given to us until we arrived at the hotel. This fee should be worked into the room stay. This way the total on your email confirmation is the true price you'll be paying. We did complain and received the parking at a discounted rate...
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Very nice, spacious rooms"
Nice staff and facility. The hotel restaurant/bar is very convenient and offers a great view of the water.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Excellent hotel close to the bay!"
I would highly recommend this hotel. Excellent experience. Clean friendly nice location. Great amenities.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
melissa
"Unpleasant stay!"
I checked in after midnight only for an overnight stay. Unfortunately I found out after I unpacked my bags that the garbage underneath the sink was not emptied and some of the towels were missing!!! I didn't feel like calling the front desk since there were only 1 person down there and I desperately need a good rest! Even worse, the 2 breakfast lines were soo long and took over 1/2 hr. to get some eggs and bacon!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Almost excellent stay"
Bed was too soft for my back, but otherwise it all went well. It's not as intimate as other Embassy Suites (such as the one North of SFO), but it's in great condition and all the staff is professional and friendly.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Lively hotel."
Loved this hotel. Room was great. Lovely view of the bay and planes landing (great for the kids!). Air conditioning stayed the same temperature regardless of changing the thermometer. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was fab. Swimming pool got really uncomfortably busy. Will stay again, but mid week when not so crazy.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
dionne
"Great but"
Wonderful place to stay but was VERY disappointed that we were not notified that tha pool and jacuzzi would be closed for our 2 night stay. Everyone was friendly great place, breakfast amazing!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
sue
"just like home"
It was amazing trip. I always enjoy staying here when I'm in San Francisco
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"No heating"
Apparently they do not activate heating nor A/C when outside temperature is between 55 and 65 Farenheit. Temperature in the room was 62 degrees in the morning. Unacceptable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Good location. Had a corner room with view of the airport. Enjoyed walking outside and watched the planes land and take off. The hotel was redone since the last time we stayed so the dining area had more space and organization and the room was very quiet and comfortable for 2 adults 4 kids. We appreciated the Manager's welcome cocktails in the evening and the made to order breakfast was delicious! The staff was very friendly and accommodated all our needs. Thanks Embassy Suites! Will definitely stay there again :-)
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"A waterfront delight."
A very nice property which afforded unobstructed views of the San Francisco Bay. If we could have, my wife and I would have just sat and stared at the view and watched the jets fly in and out of SFO all day long! A very nice happy hour replete with snacks and wine. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good, too. A helpful staff and a wonderful night's sleep in comfortable beds....we will be back!
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Beautiful view, nice staff, good food and location"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I will definitely stay at an embassy suites again
Other trip Jan 10, 2015