All hotels in Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States of America
950 South Ocean Way, Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Husbands 50th"
Great location, staff, food... We had a fabulous vacation!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Misty
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The hotel was very nice and in a very good location across from the beach. Unfortunately, we couldn't use the beach because they worked on it and the noise was horrible. There were at least 20 trucks in front of the hotel polluting the environment and the pool area. It was unfortunate that they had to work on the beach during the busiest season. We were unable to use the pool and went to a different beach area to avoid the noise.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Sigi
"nice location"
it was great. my kids loved the pool area and the rooms were large enough for my whole family.
Eli
"close to nice beach"
stayed here with family. Clean hotel, decent pool just across the street from beach
Angela
"6diesel trucks idling outside our hotel for 5 days"
Beautiful beach but trucks were back and forth the entire time so we had to move down the beach from our hotel we couldn't sit by the pool as the diesel fumes gave me a headache the room was big but the carpeting in it was worn and frayed at the edges the staff was nice but I felt duped due to the fact I spent 5 days in a construction zone and when i asked why the trucks needed to idle all day I was told there was nothing that could be done breakfast was good as well as the happy hour
ilene
"Family Holiday"
I booked two rooms. The hotel could not accommodate the rooms on the same floor but they did have them under each other, one floor apart. Doesn't sound great but it worked out fine. One short walk up the stairs.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Jonny
"Awesome Golf trip"
Awesome--can't wait to go back next year!
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Ginger
"Decent hotel with good and bad"
Our trip was for family vacation with our son age 6, and there were positive and negative things to note. Our room interior was nice even though hotel is a bit older. Housekeeping did a nice job too. Valets were efficient but at times rude (honking at me while I waited for disabled guest to cross entryway as example). Biggest negative was our hotel windows looked out right at a wall with no view of anything but ugly. Room had micro and Refrig which was nice with kids. Two full bathrooms was also nice! Another negative was that if you did not get up and run down to save chairs at pool, you had to sit on concrete or skip pool. People would save chairs all day even when not using them. Not good. Hotel is right on beach so that is nice. No outside restaurants or facilities are easily walkable, so you need a car. Parking is $18-$24 a night and surcharge for Internet, etc. Also, getting in and out of parking lot for self-park is sometimes tough as you have to go through the valet area to get there. Breakfast was free and decent (Omelets are best!). Overall, it worked for us, but we would probably look elsewhere next time we are in that area.
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
The hotel was perfect for our family "stay-cation". It has a great beach, nice size pool and in walking distance to some great restaurants.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Hotel was clean in the lobby and the restaurant but the rooms were just ok as a number of items needed repair/cleaning etc. showers grime & stains, toilet had to shake handle to stop water running, both toilet paper holders were loose and refrigerator did not cool properly.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Had construction on beach front.. Difficulty getting to beach and very noisy.. Guest should have been notified in advance
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great location for families"
Great location. Excellent staff but not enough of them. Common areas ie.pool patios need power washing and more staff. Old towels. Old pool furniture. All doors and windows dirty. Tired building. Very good beds and room layout.
patti
"Spring break"
Wonderful stay before our cruise. The hotel is super nice, and convenient. Walking to restaurants.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
miami
Great location. Excellent front desk staff. Tired hotel. Needs updating. Common areas not very clean. Beds good but room furniture, carpet etc very tired. Room key kept deactivating. Several other guests waiting in line to get their keys fixed each time ours stopped working. Very inconvenient when you are trying yo make a flight.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
patti
"Everything you need for a GREAT VACATION!!!!"
We absolutely loved this hotel!!! It had EVERYTHING we were looking for- GREAT Pool, right next to the beach!!! We have two daughters 6 and 3 and we go down to south Florida every year to visit my in laws in Delray Beach. We were looking for a nice place on the beach with a pool to spend a few nights and Embassy Suites was that and more!! We spent 4 nights in March and absolutely can't say enough about this hotel. The Buffet Breakfast and Happy Hour every night are very nice bonuses!!! Hotel restaurant is great for Pizza and burgers. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown area of Deerfield Beach but you really don't ever have to leave the hotel if you don't want to. We can't wait to go back next year!!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Happy customers"
I would stay here again. Staff and room were great. Delightful and unexpected surprise gift from the hotel of chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"March2015"
The location on the beach and the view from the room was awesome. The rooms in the hotel need updating, badly. They were clean, but rugs and furniture were dated. It would make such a difference if they tiled the rooms. There was a daily charge for parking which should be included in the price of the room, and charge for chairs on the beach. We didn't find that out until after sitting in them for about an hour. Nice fully cooked breakfast and draft/well drink happy hour for free!
5 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"good location-"
HAD TROUBLE GETTING A ROOM WITH A DECENT VIEW.STAFF FINALLY HELPED TO GET A DIFFERENT ROOM.I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM SEVERAL YEARS AGO USING EXPEDIA.OTHER THAN THAT WE HAD A VERY NICE STAY.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
JIM
"Nice hotel on the beach!"
Showed up with little knowledge of the hotel and what my girlfriend and I were really getting. The room was huge and clean with more then what we needed. The free breakfast buffet and the complimentary drinks and finger foods around dinner time were unexpected and great. Parking is additional 18-24 dollars a day which is steep but the car was in a gated garage under the hotel which is nice.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Derek
"Wifi $10"
Very much appreciated complimentary happy hour and breakfast. Wifi and parking should be free as well.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great family hotel and location"
Great place for a family beach stay. Not the fanciest or newest, but given the great location and amenities, this is a very well run hotel
4 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"We've stayed here for the past few years."
We love to stay at the Embassy Suites in Deerfield. It is a happening spot with a beautiful mile walk along the beach. This year we went down for 5 nights. We noticed our favorite hotel was different this year. No one said hello as they always did in previous years. The free breakfast buffet wasn't as it was in prior years. The lines for the omelets made it not worth the wait. There often weren't any dishes or silverware. The tables weren't cleaned after they were vacated at the breakfast tables. There were never any bananas or grapefruit, unless you asked for it. The muffins were nowhere to be found. We love having 2 rooms and 2 tvs and 2 bathrooms so I still gave the hotel an excellent rating. I was surprised to see the garbage cans left filled after the room was cleaned. I was also surprised that after requesting a non-smoking room on my reservation, that I couldn't get a non-smoking room. The hotel was filled to capacity and if you didn't put a towel on a lounge before breakfast you were not getting a lounge. It reminded me of a cruise with too many people.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Shelley
Nice hotel near the beach. Nice Boardwalk and nearby restaurants.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Loud music"
Room cleaning fair. Elevator was filthy. Played loud unpleasant music in the lobby and breakfast room. Patrons were elderly, I am 66. I would never listen to any of the songs played voluntarily. Even with my poor hearing loudness of music in breakfast dining room made me want to get up and go else where.. Shock upon arrival to be charged $19 per day parking plus tax. Hotels. com did not mention the charge anywhere in its site.
3 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"HILTON????????"
dirty room dirty hotel dirty restaurant and 5 am deliveries...was unable to say HOW BAD THIS PLACE REALLY WAS due to review tips
5 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Jacquelyn
"Not worth the money !!!"
Booked non smoking was told only smoking available once questioned magically non smoking available . Room dirty, public beach told 12.00 per beach chair and there was very little beach. Pool was poor and no chairs. Would not recommend.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Disappointed-they nickel and dime you here."
We booked this due to our love of Embassy Suits and the fact that it was "ocean front" hotel. The beach can not be seen from pool and you have to cross the road to get to the beach. Once you get there, you have to pay $12/beach chair per day, $23/valet each night and $10/internet each day. After already paying $350 for this hotel, we were a little disappointed. Hallways smelled like smoke. We enjoyed the large rooms, made to order omelets and the nice employees working in the pool area. When we checked out, we were mistakenly charged $300 extra per night for internet which we called numerous times while we were there to make sure this wouldn't happen. Overall, I would not spend that much money to stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Front desk staff was rude and not helpful. Bar staff were great. Room was old and small.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Loved it. Huge breakfast buffet everyday included, walking distance to a lot of restaurants, Deerfield has a golf cart service that will drive you locally for free tips only we used it all week any where that was too far to walk. Right on ocean, beautiful!
6 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Kerin
"The Roomy Suite was Great"
For a 60+ couple and 29 year old son, we had our own rooms and baths including two TVs. Although the pull-out was not very comfortable, our son was okay with sleeping on the couch. In the master bedroom, the bath/shower & toilet area had a door to enclose it. The double sink area opened to the bedroom. It would be nice to have one door closing off the entire bathroom from the bedroom. This is a charming mid-size hotel across from the beach and beachfront walkway, 3/4 mile scenic walk to pier and restaurants. Buffet breakfast was a great touch with a wide selection for all. Coffee was very good. Heated pool and whirlpool was wonderful. Never crowded and plenty of lounge chairs available. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would very much recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Regina
"Nice hotel. A little worn but generally nice"
Large suites. Nice staff. Good place to stay. On the beach. Good happy hour.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Denis
"Great Stay!!!"
The room was very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Harvey
"Family fun"
we have stayed in many hotels in south florida over the past 4 years trying to find the perfect place for our home base. Embassy Suites in Deerfield Beach is now our permanent home base. The neighborhood is fantastic the rooms are super clean and comfortable, the staff bend over backwards to make sure that you are accommodated and happy.we cannot ask for anything more than that ...will be back again and again
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Valerie
"Beautiful hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at Embassy Suites. Hotel beautiful, bed amazingling comfortable, two bathrooms in the suite, terrace overlooking the water and pool. couldnt ask for more, only problem, my room was near the elevator, which kept me awake and or woke me up during the night.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
ellen
"Hotel room"
The pillows were so small and uncomfortable we asked for better ones but were told thats all they had. They to update the rooms and clean the carpet and clean under the bed.
7 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Will deffinately return to this hotel!"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay with friends very much. The bartenders and wait staff were also wonderful. Best Rum Runners I've ever had!
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2014
We enjoyed the hotel right on the beach as well as the complimentary breakfast and happy hour.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
The location was convenient and we enjoyed the beach. The staff was very hospitable. The happy hour feature was great. This property is in dire need of an update.
4 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Danny
"Good but could have been great. . ."
The desk clerk was excellent in all ways when I checked in close to midnight and got me up to my room quickly. he was again helpful when i came back down looking to find something to eat. Room/Viem were great: 3rd floor overlooking the pool and beach. Room was clean. Only parts that bothered me were the garbage shower head in the master bath, the clogged drain in the master bath sink, and the broken hair dryer. First 2 i left alone and used the other bathroom, and room service replaced the hair dryer within minutes of asking. Overall i was happy, but the convenience of using the bathroom next to the bed would have been appreciated.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Wonderful, spacious and clean hotel room. Two full baths! Area with walkway along the beach front was so nice. Ocean views were amazing without having to even walk on the actual beach. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious. Excellent hotel!
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Nancy S
"Lovely Hotel and Location"
Nice spacious rooms with great view of pool and ocean. Nice location connecting with walks to beach front walking/jogging. Pool area is beautiful and relaxing.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Kurt
"Excellent for rest and beach."
Excellent Hotel. a few steps from the beach. calm environment and nice views. good restaurant and helpful and nice staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
JP
Stop over on our way to the keys. Nice area. Great restaurants.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Pleasant experience -- close to beach!"
Overall, this was a nice stay. Our suite on the top level overlooked the pool area and had a wonderful ocean view. The suite seemed a little stuffy and had a damp smell, so we opened the sliding glass doors to both balconies and let the fresh air flow through. The outdoor air helped a great deal. I was disappointed that we had to pay a daily fee for underground garage parking; I don't remember seeing this in the hotel description, and I was surprised upon arrival. Because the hotel is mere steps away from the beach and is on a street lined with hotels, motels and other beach property, parking spaces are limited. I booked with Embassy Suites because of their made-to-order breakfast, and this one did not disappoint! Great omelet chefs and many other fresh, hot and cold breakfast selections. We ate outside each morning and enjoyed the beautiful weather and views. All of the staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly, and the reception area was large and airy. There are many eateries and stores within a short driving distance of this hotel, which is great for a beach town. This was a great stay; it was a bit more expensive than I'd hoped it would be, but overall a very pleasant experience.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Sharon A.
"Great location near FAU"
Pleasantly surprised with the size and comfort of room. Great free breakfast
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
tina
"what's this?"
The hotel facility is excellent. But the service is not as good as the facility. When I was trying to ask for a extra blanket, first, the housekeeping has no one anwser the call, then I call the operator, the operator was not very nice.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Heidi
"Definitely will return!"
I booked this hotel as an anniversary present for my wife and I. I must say they were very accommodating from the beginning. My wife and I arrived early for our stay, and appreciated the honesty of the front desk staff, as he informed us that we were assigned to really nice room and did not want to change it, as we were trying to check in a little earlier because we had a couples massage planned at Spa 950. No sooner did he inform us the room wasn't ready yet, it became available a few minutes later. The room and view were excellent. They even suprised my wife and I with a bottle of wine for our anniversary. Spa 950 was a excellent choice as well, we had the 2 hour romantic package, everything was great!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not a pleasant stay"
This was not a pleasant stay at all. We got to the hotel and they told us that they couldn't find our reservation. We shown them the email confirmation and paid transaction. The Manager tried to help but he also acknowledged that the hotel was overbooked. They finally gave us the suites after an hour and a half, but they made it like it was our fault. When we called for extra pillow/blanket, they said there was nothing available as this was the overbooked rooms. The toilets stucked and we called twice, nobody shown up to fix it. We don't usually spend time complaining, but that was too much for one stay, so we don't want anybody to make the same reservation.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
KimThoa
"Nice spot but NEEDS NEW MATTRESSES"
I think this hotel was having a pretty bad day when we arrived. Note to potential folks, check-in is not until 4 pm. Most hotels allow earlier check-ins if possible and allow we were told the room was ready, it took us over an hour for a manager to sign off. We only stayed one night and specifically gotten a room with an ocean view to enjoy the waves crashing. Except at 10:30 pm they had a trailer truck running a generator well into the night. It was a bummer and cracked our romance quota. There is direct access to the beach but it's mostly for surfers due to the rock breakers. The mattress was old and very hard.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Deborah
"excellent"
The room was very clean, I would suggest they purchase better quality bedding. The service at the hotel was great and everyone was friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014