All hotels in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here313 North Derr Drive, Route 15 and I-80, Lewisburg, PA, 17837, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.8
    2.6
"Double charging for pets"
After paying extra for a "pet friendly" room, we did not expect to also have to pay extra for the pet. Then the hotel insisted that this extra charge be paid only in cash. Very unprofessional.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Kenneth
"Great service!"
Staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"excellent"
Nice people and nice rooms would recommend to everyone
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Gail
"Stay elsewhere"
This hotel is filthy and disgusting. I would never recommend it.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Take it if all the other hotel are booked"
Bad beds and dirty,broken countertop
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Emidio
"Bad experience"
Hotel is in bad need of upgrading or tearing down. The carpet at the front door was ripped, the room walls looked marred and well aged, the TV looked like it was recently purchased at Good Will or Salvation Army - and you could only go forward through the channels, not back. The room was blazing hot upon entering - someone left the heat at its highest setting - must have been over 90 degrees. The plumbing hardware looked really old. Didn't discover until the morning when I went to shower that there were no bath towels, only two small hand towels.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Close to Bucknell university"
Hotel needs updated badly. Old everything, I got shocked at an outlet, bed was springy!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
PJ
"Days of Comfort"
The stay was ok due to the circumstance. The rooms need to be updated. Overall the staff was really pleasant.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Exactly what I wanted and expected"
Needed a room for the night to stay overnight for campus event. Close to campus and downtown as well as Perkin's pancakes. Staff very polite and accommodating. Asked for cot and was delivered in ten minutes. Not luxurious but exactly what I paid for.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"It was the filthiest place I have ever stayed at."
All I can say is we did not spend much time in the room...it was filthy, ice machines were empty.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
smitty
"Nice Location"
The hotel is conveniently located and has a pool that the kids enjoyed. The room smelled like cigarettes and had a stale smell. AC unit on wall was old and loud.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Jmac
Over all disappointed. I guess for the cost it was sufficient, but my son and I were not comfortable in our room. It felt dirty, sticky spots on floor, bathroom door did not latch, and beds felt a bit worn out. Pool closed way to early. The people working the front desk were nice. But a lot of room for improvement. Good Luck.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Not very clean"
The place was worn and not very clean. Hotel staff did not have much energy.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Not Worth It"
The fitness center need to be dusted and have equipment fixed. Mold in the shower. Lights in outside stairwell and halls did not work. Batter way to thin to make waffles so it stuck making a huge mess. No non-stick spray offered. There was a mix-up between hotels.com and the hotel. Instead of the hotel employee talking to us directly they discreetly called our room and knocked on our door several "checking" to see if we were there each time with a different excuse. Could have just asked us directly to begin with.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
clean room, everything you need in it, quiet...I have had good luck at Days Inns...
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
paul
"Functional and convenient"
Overall the hotel was fine for the purpose of staying at night to sleep while we attended the Little League World Series during the day. It was well located, easy to get to, and the staff was helpful. Nothing fancy but fine.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Baseball fan
"Turn Back in Time"
We have travel a lot and often try to find a budget friendly hotel if we can. However, after one night stay at the Days Inn if you offer me a free stay at the place in the future I would say NO THANK YOU. The hotel looks fine from outside but when you open that time machine door and step into the room then you're back to like 20 years ago. I can deal with dated decoration and furniture but dated DUST and carpet then it's a no no for me. It's dirty that I feel I might be better off just sleep in my travel clothes. If you can't keep up with your housekeeping and upkeep of your rooms then please you have no business to call your dirty old room a hotel or INN.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
NordyGirl
"Convenient access to Little League World Series"
The hotel was reasonably priced. Would stay again when going back to Little League world series. Stadium is on the same road as the hotel so complicated directions are not needed. Outdoor pool is clean. Large variety of eateries.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
JohnB
everything was clean. the staff were pleasant and helpful. the pool was very clean. the complimentary breakfast was also good. the hotel was located near many stores if you forgot to bring something and needed to get it.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good spot. Hotel was fine."
We had an issue when we arrived but the staff too care of it immediately. Very helpful. Hotel is standard, cheap, roadside. Location is great.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Barilero
"dingy, old, bugs"
dingy, old with bugs. Continental breakfast was awful. would not recommend unless you were really strapped for cash. Friends staying at the country inn had much better room and service for only a few dollars more.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
ronnie
Room was cleaned but anything but clean. I would not recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
rickey
"Convenient for a stopover"
We have stayed here before, and will continue to do so, but be warned that the beds are not exactly luxurious. The convenience of the location on 15 is perfect, but it definitely is a get what you pay for experience.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
TJ
"Ok for the night"
Bed was a little hard and pillows too soft. Linens were nice. Room size was ok, maybe a little small. Check in was easy and the girl at the counter friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Nikki
"Bed was very comfy"
Even though the WiFi was out of order I had a good stay. My room was quiet, comfortable, and clean. Breakfast was fresh and there was plenty of room to sit and eat.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Old and needs updating
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Staff needs to know local information"
I booked at this hotel because they had a pool and it was a weekend get away for myself and two young children. We checked in on a Friday and arrived before the 3:00 check in time. I was able to check in early and asked what the pool hours were, only to be told the pool was not open. I would not have even booked a room here for 2 nights if I would have been informed of this. It's after memorial day, I expect the pool to be open. I made it clear to the young lady at the front desk that I only booked at this location because the rate was good and had a pool. IMO with no pool the rate was no longer a good rate. I was told there was a free community pool a few blocks away. My kids were excited they could at least swim some place. The community pool was NOT free as I was told. The room was acceptable, nothing fancy, but clean and met our needs. The two ducks that hung around the pool the entire weekend at least enjoyed the pool. I had other choices to choose from when I booked the room for 2 nights and I would have chose some place else if I knew about the pool not being open. I booked one night from expedia and decided to add a 2nd night so booked that night directly with the hotel. It was supposed to be a special mini vacation for my kids and they were very let down that we didn't have a pool.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
They advertise and show nice pictures of the outdoor pool but it's obvious by the state of disrepair that the pool has been closed for some time. There was even a duck swimming in the pool.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Very disappointed."
The pool was closed. The room was decently clean, but shabby. Overall very disappointing and definitely not worth what I was charged. I will never repeat this stay.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Nene
"Skip it"
Tired and worn describe this property. The location is very close to Bucknell University, which is great, but otherwise, not recommended.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Sheila
"Nightmare!"
We had requested a ground floor room and we got a second floor room. Staff wouldn't change it. Bathroom floor was dirty. Small room. Towels provided for two. We were two adults, two children. Staff gave another two towels. We returned from a graduation only we couldn't gain access to the room. Magnetic keys wouldn't work. Clerk made two more keys, ditto, wouldn't work. Clerk tried the master key and wouldn't open room door. The maintenance person was called, responded, and eventually opened the door. But, we couldn't leave the room as none of the keys would open the door. We sat in the lobby until after 11 p.m. waiting. The maintenance person left the door open so anyone could have removed our belongings while we waited. On Monday, we called the manager, only to be told she was busy. Left our number and was assured the manager would return our call. We are still waiting. Today, we called the Corporate Offices of Days Inn and they seemed rather upset after hearing our tale of woe and dissatisfication.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Old property, but bed was comfortable, room clean"
Needed 3 rooms for a family wedding during graduation time in a college region! Couldn't book both nights at five other properties in the area, but was able to get into this Days Inn. Requested second level rooms and got 260, 261, 262 to one side of the stairs so we had our own area. Rooms are worn and property is old, but the desk lady was very nice and the price was certainly right! Was really apprehensive about booking here after reading online reviews of the property, but our stay was OK! Breakfast offered is minimal, but properrty is right next to Perkins and lots of cafes are close by on/off Market St in downtown Lewisburg. For breakfast, we did May's just across the Market St. bridge on the right on the other side of the Susquehanna. Food was great and cheap!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Retired Traveler
"Disgusting"
This hotel is probably the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. My room was room 143. Ceiling tiles were stained with old water marks, Counter around the sink was broke and glued back in place, spackle on the walls where there were holes wasn't sanded or painted to match walls, bathroom was filthy!! dirt in the corners, rust in the shower. Each time you ran the sink or flushed the toilet, the plumbing would back up in the tub. I will never, ever stay there again
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Close to university"
Reasonably well
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Close to Bucknell"
Definitely would not return.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Not a good choice"
Room was 50 degrees when I arrived. Took 4 hours to get up to 65. Turned on lights and two lamps were out. Turned on water to wash my face and it splattered all over my clothes. I was miserable!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Convenient location"
Not bad and restuarant next door was great. However, upon arrival our Hotels.com reservation was lost or cancelled and took an hour to get into the room. Then got kicked out of the room only to revcover later in another room. Not happy with hotels.com at that point.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
JB
Perfect stay. Thanks!
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2014
The internet was broken. The TV remote was broken. The shower head was broken. This is not the first time I have experienced a room that apparently had not been checked before it was booked.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
the mattresses were not that comfortable, seem old and soft. but everything else was fine
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Never again"
I tried to spend as little time as possible in the room. No elevator to take baggage upstairs and there was mold in the sink and tub.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"I'll never stay here again!"
This place has gone downhill. How long can an establishment defer maintenance? The place is falling apart! The "free" wi-fi is so slow that it is non-functional and the walls are so thin you can hear everything you don't want to hear in the next room.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"clean and a decent location"
Rooms are a big shabby, beds were like trampolines. Best accomodations we could find in the area, so not really a big complaint but for the price i would have hoped for a nicer room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
room old and worn carpet needed cleaning corners of room had not been cleaned in a long time
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Terrible Motel"
Room was filthy. Refrigerator so loud I unplugged it. "Free" wi-fi was so slow it was useless and most sites were blocked for no apparent reason. Walls are paper thin. Better to spend another $10 and book a decent place.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Neal.k
"Stay was not restful."
The hotel staff are very nice and tried to make things right. First, I was checked into a smoking room and when I checked with the office they said it was a non-smoking room. After finding an ashtray in the room I went to the front office. After consulting a book they saw it was a smoking room and made arrangements for me to have another room. The second room was ok but the toilet kept running....all night. I finally turned off the water. Also, the toilet in the room next door leaked and kept filling...every 30 seconds. I brought this to the attention of the hotel staff when checking out but not much was said about it.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
The first room they give me was never cleaned from the last people. i opened the door to find the bed not made and towels all over the room. Went back to office and they gave me a free up grade that room was clean and nice.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
"2 Nights, 2 Rooms"
Room 220- toilet bowel kicked in water avery hr. and woke me up each time. The refrig. was alsdo loud when it ran. Otherwise the room was fine, clean, etc Room 215 was fine all the way round
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Just OK - Front desk not helpful"
Cleanliness - Room was clean but this is an older motel and it has a lot of wear and tear. Service - I found the front desk to be unfriendly. I booked online and was automatically given a smoking room. When I asked for a non-smoking room, the front desk person was a bit reluctant to switch rooms until I said I had asthma. She told me that they do not normally do this but since it was a medical condition she could do it. Since when do motels not allow changing from a smoking to a non smoking. Couple other incidents with the same front desk person. Price - 75 a night prepaid. One of the cheaper in the area. Continential Breakfast - very minimal and basic. No cream for coffee. Cereal and package donuts and muffins. Amenities - Refrig, microwave in room with coffee and tea. All the cups supplied for the coffee and tea were non microwavable so they were useless to make tea in.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013