All hotels in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
313 North Derr Drive, Route 15 and I-80, Lewisburg, PA, 17837, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad pool
    Dirty
    Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Dump, False Advertising"
This is a dump, we usually only stay there because they allow pets. Booked month ago, searched for pet friendly hotels in lewisburg, this is only one that came up. Expedia states there is a pet fee. Big sign when we arrived, NOT PET FRIENDLY. Got a refund, but some hassle, desk person not friendly, still insisted that Web site's do not show they are pet friendly, essentially called me a liar. Double checked after, comes up in pet friendly search , Expedia still shows a pet fee. This was a big hassle, I usually reserve well before to make sure I have a room, to have to at last minute find other lodging is a big risk and hassle. I view it as the managements responsibility to change all postings at all reservation services to NOT Pet Friendly, if they don't want to create a big hassle for their potential customers. I hear it's got new owners, it was bad before, worse now.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Overpriced for the Quality"
This hotel is in poor condition and is trying to price their rooms based on other hotels in the Lewisburg area. Unfortunately, it's disappointing. Rooms that are non-smoking smell as if they have been converted smoking rooms without refurbishing or replacing the carpets. I will need to find another hotel -- or drive a little further and stay in a nicer Williamsport hotel for the same price!
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Sherry
"Remember to go potty before checking in!!"
Upon arrival I walked in to the lobby. At the check-in counter were two women. One was on the telephone with a customer. The other, younger woman, was sitting with her back to the counter using a calculator for something. I really needed to go to the bathroom and kept looking around for a bathroom. After a 5 minute wait the younger woman finally turned around. I asked, politely, if there might be a bathroom I could use. "Perkins" was her curt reply. I asked her if the two of them had to go to Perkins in their times of need. She informed me that they had a facility....but that it was "not a public bathroom". I was stunned, dismayed, disappointed. I nicely reminded her that I was not the "public" but a paying customer. It did not matter to her, nor to the older woman.... If I had gone to Perkins and not been a paying customer, but simply "the public" do you think that they would have been okay with that? The next day as I paid my breakfast bill at Perkins, by the way, I shared this story with them. They were shocked, and a little upset as well.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Smitty
"Convenient and decent price"
Spent a night here for business, very close to downtown and easy access to everything around due to being on route 15. Would definatly stay here again when in the area.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
"Smoking chamber with ants"
Reserved two non-smoking rooms for my family and friends. Rooms reeked of smoke but was told they were non-smoking rooms. Rooms looked like they had not been renovated in more than decade. Rust on metal trim, lifting tiles in ceiling and trim falling off vanity. Worst of all we had ants around sink. I find out next morning our friends room two doors down smelled like smoke and had ants too! Embarrassed much?! Skipped the free breakfast and hightailed it out of there! Worst hotel experience since staying in Bates-like motel in 70's.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Chumley
"unpleasant experience"
bedding was stained. the furniture was stained. the tub was dirty and stained. the tile was moldy. the A/C didn't work.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Jeri
"left as soon as we called another hotel"
original rooms smelled bad. they moved us, the second set of rooms were dirty with stained furniture and bedding. tubs were straight out of a horror movie. called a hotel we passed on the way in and left.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"old and dirty"
Air conditioning was not working. Spreads were stained, unwashed. fabric bedside chair had stains on the front edge of the seat and the backrest. Tubs were not clean. The staff said that they were stained, not dirty, but the tub in one room actually had the broken stopper that is supposed to be attached in the drain laying up on the side of the tub. It was corroded black. We had booked three rooms for a group there for business reasons, after getting the original rooms switched because of the smell, and the staff telling us that these were clean, we left for a different Hotel. I am waiting to see if we will be refunded for this.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Jeri
Outdated and cheaply furnished. Small bathroom. I would not go back. I've spent the same amount of money on hotels that ere much nicer.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Liz
Booked room for three adults no rollaway beds available
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Our date and poor service"
Room was outdated and dirty. Housekeeping tried to enter my room at 8:00 . Luckily I had the chain lock attached. When I called to complain the hotel manager said it was not them at that I must have not closed my door properly and it was probably another guest by mistake. He called back to apologize..... Too late!!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Todd
"Never again"
The room smelled awful. There were stains in all areas of the bathroom. The breakfast was not good at all.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"About what I'd expect from Days Inn"
It was about what I'd expect from Days Inn. The hotel is old, but it was clean and quiet and the only room available in a 50 mile radius. Beggars can't be choosers.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Never again"
Carpet smelly mold and mildew AC in window running all note and noisy Could not adjust TV to face the way you are sitting Could not move in bathroom only 3 steps to toilet
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
debra
Very friendly staff. They said that there were newly renovated rooms but we were not lucky enough to get one. The room we had was clean but it was older.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Eileen
definitely needs updating. Mold in the bathroom.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Anne
"You get what you pay for ! Back to Hampton's Inn"
Old air conditioner that sounded like waterfall. Room was supposed to be handicapped access,the sink was at wheelchair level, you could barely stand and wipe yourself in bathroom with door closed. No no hand grasp of tub, and tub was dirty. The breakfast was cereal or toast or bagels all carbs,no protein.no splenda or equal or Stevie for my coffee, your choice was sugAR or sweet and low
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
debra
"Stinky!"
The place had a strong, musty smell and is in need of an overhaul. Feels dirty and dated.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Double charging for pets"
After paying extra for a "pet friendly" room, we did not expect to also have to pay extra for the pet. Then the hotel insisted that this extra charge be paid only in cash. Very unprofessional.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Kenneth
"Great service!"
Staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
The hotel is old and need to be renovated. All furniture is old and not clean. Also the breakfast could be better.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"excellent"
Nice people and nice rooms would recommend to everyone
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Gail
"BAD NEWS"
I made a small mistake by reserving two rooms with king beds in both but actually wanted one of the rooms to have two full size beds which the owner refused to change even though he could have. He did provide a rollaway bed but it was very uncomfortable. And, the rooms absolutely smelled of thick smoke which even air freshner could not abate. The ice machines around the complex were broken so we had to get ice for our coolers at nearby gas stations. I would not ever stay here again!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Moldy bathrooms."
My daughter would not take a shower in the hotel tub/shower because of overgrowth of mold. Also, porcelain in bathroom obviously painted in an attempt to "renovate"; however, there was a good deal of peeling and missing paint making it look unclean/unsanitary. Paid way too much for this sub-par room.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Stay elsewhere"
This hotel is filthy and disgusting. I would never recommend it.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Take it if all the other hotel are booked"
Bad beds and dirty,broken countertop
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Emidio
"Bad experience"
Hotel is in bad need of upgrading or tearing down. The carpet at the front door was ripped, the room walls looked marred and well aged, the TV looked like it was recently purchased at Good Will or Salvation Army - and you could only go forward through the channels, not back. The room was blazing hot upon entering - someone left the heat at its highest setting - must have been over 90 degrees. The plumbing hardware looked really old. Didn't discover until the morning when I went to shower that there were no bath towels, only two small hand towels.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Close to Bucknell university"
Hotel needs updated badly. Old everything, I got shocked at an outlet, bed was springy!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
PJ
"The hotel needs updated really bad."
The hotel is old and needs a lot of updates. The bed was springy, the carpet, drapes, bedding was old. The bath room was really old and in need of a redo really badly. I got shocked by a plug and didn't use it after that. We paid for 3 nights, but only stayed one night. We travel a lot and this has got to be one of the most disappointing Days Inn we've been too. No maintenance man to fix a broken tub, so the gal at the desk handed my husband a few kitchen knives to unclog the tub. The breakfast area was a joke, so don't even bother going to it.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
PJ
"Days of Comfort"
The stay was ok due to the circumstance. The rooms need to be updated. Overall the staff was really pleasant.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Awful hotel"
There was nothing good about this hotel, from the brown, clotty water to the blood on the counters. Never ever ever again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Disgusting Hotel"
We had 5 rooms booked at this vile hotel, thankfully only for one night. The water in the shower was brown and clumpy. There were blood stains on the counter tops. Utterly disgusting.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Absolutely Disgusting"
From the brown, clumpy water in the shower to the blood splatter on the sink to the unrecognizable but scary sticky fluid on the desk, this was an abomination of a hotel. Additionally, there is neither truck and trailer or RV parking as mentioned on the description and told by the hotel staff. Do not stay at this place.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Deb
"Exactly what I wanted and expected"
Needed a room for the night to stay overnight for campus event. Close to campus and downtown as well as Perkin's pancakes. Staff very polite and accommodating. Asked for cot and was delivered in ten minutes. Not luxurious but exactly what I paid for.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"It was the filthiest place I have ever stayed at."
All I can say is we did not spend much time in the room...it was filthy, ice machines were empty.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
smitty
"Nice Location"
The hotel is conveniently located and has a pool that the kids enjoyed. The room smelled like cigarettes and had a stale smell. AC unit on wall was old and loud.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Jmac
Over all disappointed. I guess for the cost it was sufficient, but my son and I were not comfortable in our room. It felt dirty, sticky spots on floor, bathroom door did not latch, and beds felt a bit worn out. Pool closed way to early. The people working the front desk were nice. But a lot of room for improvement. Good Luck.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Not very clean"
The place was worn and not very clean. Hotel staff did not have much energy.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Not Worth It"
The fitness center need to be dusted and have equipment fixed. Mold in the shower. Lights in outside stairwell and halls did not work. Batter way to thin to make waffles so it stuck making a huge mess. No non-stick spray offered. There was a mix-up between hotels.com and the hotel. Instead of the hotel employee talking to us directly they discreetly called our room and knocked on our door several "checking" to see if we were there each time with a different excuse. Could have just asked us directly to begin with.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
clean room, everything you need in it, quiet...I have had good luck at Days Inns...
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
paul
"Functional and convenient"
Overall the hotel was fine for the purpose of staying at night to sleep while we attended the Little League World Series during the day. It was well located, easy to get to, and the staff was helpful. Nothing fancy but fine.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Baseball fan
"Turn Back in Time"
We have travel a lot and often try to find a budget friendly hotel if we can. However, after one night stay at the Days Inn if you offer me a free stay at the place in the future I would say NO THANK YOU. The hotel looks fine from outside but when you open that time machine door and step into the room then you're back to like 20 years ago. I can deal with dated decoration and furniture but dated DUST and carpet then it's a no no for me. It's dirty that I feel I might be better off just sleep in my travel clothes. If you can't keep up with your housekeeping and upkeep of your rooms then please you have no business to call your dirty old room a hotel or INN.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
NordyGirl
"Convenient access to Little League World Series"
The hotel was reasonably priced. Would stay again when going back to Little League world series. Stadium is on the same road as the hotel so complicated directions are not needed. Outdoor pool is clean. Large variety of eateries.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
JohnB
everything was clean. the staff were pleasant and helpful. the pool was very clean. the complimentary breakfast was also good. the hotel was located near many stores if you forgot to bring something and needed to get it.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good spot. Hotel was fine."
We had an issue when we arrived but the staff too care of it immediately. Very helpful. Hotel is standard, cheap, roadside. Location is great.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Barilero
"dingy, old, bugs"
dingy, old with bugs. Continental breakfast was awful. would not recommend unless you were really strapped for cash. Friends staying at the country inn had much better room and service for only a few dollars more.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
ronnie
Room was cleaned but anything but clean. I would not recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
rickey
"Convenient for a stopover"
We have stayed here before, and will continue to do so, but be warned that the beds are not exactly luxurious. The convenience of the location on 15 is perfect, but it definitely is a get what you pay for experience.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
TJ
"Ok for the night"
Bed was a little hard and pillows too soft. Linens were nice. Room size was ok, maybe a little small. Check in was easy and the girl at the counter friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Nikki
"Bed was very comfy"
Even though the WiFi was out of order I had a good stay. My room was quiet, comfortable, and clean. Breakfast was fresh and there was plenty of room to sit and eat.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014