All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
8180 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46250, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay, we will be back!"
Drury has never disappointed us. It's the perfect place for a family, especially with all of the free popcorn, drinks, breakfast and Kickback. It's also always clean and friendly. My only complaint on this visit was that it was too crowded to use the pool, but that couldn't be helped! We also splurged for a suite this time and I highly recommend it. We really enjoyed the extra space.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Sara
The pool and hot tub were gross; yellow water...
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Deborah
"Hot tub"
Only problem was the hot tub water looked really dirty.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
The only issue I had was, there was some baseball tournanment in Indianapolis. Many adults and young children were staying at the Drury the same days as we were. When it came time for breafast it was congested & difficult to get our food and find a table. The Breakfast was awesome once we were able to get through the line and sit down.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Awesome. Didn't have to buy food at all!!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
larry
"Great Hotel...Great Service...Great Experience."
We enjoyed our stay and will likely stay again when we are in town. We were impressed with the complimentary drinks, dinner and breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Marcus
"Nice hotel for a family."
Stayed here for a baseball tournament. Room was clean and comfortable. Property was in good condition, and was close to many amenities (i.e. restaurants, mall, movie theater). Morning breakfast bar was decent as well. No complaints. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
It was a good stay. We stopped on our way through Indy. Hotel was simple to access off interstate. It had many dining options down the road. Wish the hotel restraunt/bar was open later on sunday.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Roger
Hotel was nice. I lost an earring there and called after I got home. They saved it for me. Would definitely recommend.
5 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Stay was great. Appreciated 5:30 kickback, but would prefer more healthy food choices for both kickback and breakfast. Overall, though, hotel was great!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Wisconsin bound"
This is the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel and again we found everything wonderful.Check in was easy and fast, our room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. The complimentary snacks in the evening was great, as well as the hot breakfast bar. We like staying at Drury Inns and will be staying in one in Dayton, OH on the way home.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Harold
Weekend getaway with the family. Love the location of the hotel. Room was very warm and couldn't get it to cool down. The hotel was so busy and crowded we couldn't take advantage of the free breakfast or pool. Slow elevator service. Next time will stay in the middle of the week.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Nice but pricey"
Very nice hotel. The only thing we noticed was the noise from the halls seemed to get into the room. It sounded like the people were in our room with us. Other than that it was a very nice hotel. A bit pricey though.
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
"The best non 5 Star"
Awesome
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Clean and comfort and budget friendly"
Went with my ten daughter and her friend for a concert. This is the second time I have stayed at this location and as far as service and comfort for a family on a budget Drury can't be beat! Front desk staff friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Beverly
"An Indy Birthday trip"
5 stars + .... Nothing but things to say all around.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
A
"Wear and Tear"
This hotel is our home away from home when in Indianapolis. But we have noticed some things that have deteriorated. The rocker in our room was broken and, when reported, was not fixed. The stopper in the bath was bent so far it did not work. And, as usual, the ad unit was noisy. Otherwise, the proper and staff are above average.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Dennis
"Indianapolis"
Friendly, helpful staff. Would book again.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Insulted guest"
i was insulted when I asked about the kick back drinks. You get 3 drinks a night and a food, this is a reason we chose Drury. Well we had swim meet first night and did not get to use the drinks. The next day when I asked about my kickback drinks from previous night they laughed at me and rudely told me they werevgood last night and dismissed me. I think it was extremely rude and I also think they should honor those kickbacks as it was part of the cost or our room and reason we gave them our money. pillies were uncomfortable and elevator was crowds and busy.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
My wife and I stayed one night for our anniversary and had a very pleasant stay. The hotel appeared clean and well maintained, our room was spacious and comfortable, and the staff was pleasant. The 5:30 kickback and free hot breakfast were also very nice touches.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Value did not meet the cost"
Coming off the freeway we had to drive past the hotel and turn around because of the congested traffic patterns. It took 3 people to prepare our room key. The refrigerator in the room did not work properly. There was torn wallpaper in the bathroom. We made the reservation 10 days prior to the trip and requested a room close to the elevator because of recent hip surgery. We were given a room the farthest one could get from the elevator. The breakfast was mediocre. Value did not meet the cost of the room.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
kathleen
"Could be better"
The room felt relatively small and cramped. The king size bed in our room took up the bulk of the space.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Sugato
The hotel was fine and clean. We arrived late and had some popcorn which was located next to the elevators which was nice! The room was clean and nice. The only complaint I had was the towels could have been softer - very abrasive to dry off with. Otherwise, nice room and good location to Carmel, Fishers and shopping.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Jan
"would have stayed another night!"
This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Didn't know what to expect but the accommodations, service, amenities exceeded expectations. Popcorn in the lobby a welcome touch! Can't really walk anywhere, but it was close to a drug store and Planet Fitness so I didn't check out the gym equipment, but it looked to be in better condition than most hotel work out room.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Rosaline
"Indy Drury"
Hotel was comfortable and service was good.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"No hot water. Everything else was fine."
No hot water made for no shower which made for discomfort all day.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
casual traveler
"gaaaaaaRate!"
One of my best ever experiences. Will do Drury whenever able
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Kent
"Consistent comfort and convenience"
Comfort and convenience as always with the property are consistent. While I did not take advantage of the provided breakfast - it is very nice that it is included. My only issue was the noise of the air conditioner in the room. It is very loud.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Karla
"One night stay"
We stayed for one night and checked in late. The staff was helpful but slow. We were one the 8th floor and no matter what we set the thermostat at we could not get the temp down below 72 degrees. It was hot! The breakfast was fantastic. Very clean and everything was always kept full and warm.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Satisfactory hotel in greater Indianapolis"
In booking a last-minute hotel for the NCAA Championship Game, almost every hotel in the city was sold out, so I found this spot northeast of the city. It's a fine hotel for the greater Indianapolis area, with a nice lobby and some very friendly staff (most notably the kitchen staff). The rooms are slightly old, especially the toiletries (towels) in the bathroom, but satisfactory. Free wi-fi and hot breakfast are nice amenities, however, the breakfast food is not of the highest caliber.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jack
"Broken Toilet"
4 night stay, toilet did not flush first 2 days. After second complaint to front desk, we were moved to a suite, much nicer room. Breakfast and evening cocktails/snacks were excellent. Rooms clean, comfortable and quiet. Not much in the immediate area near hotel but that was not a concern. If not for a non-functioning toilet, would have been 5 star rating.
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Final Four Fun!"
Came to Indy for the Final Four. Hotel is conveniently located, staff is friendly and helpful. Nice happy hour and good breakfast. I'ld stay here again
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"NCAA Championship game review."
Nice place, but really expensive.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great amenities and service. Avg room and locale."
Love the food/snack service. Free popcorn in the lobby and the 5:30 cocktails with hot snacks is a great service. The neighborhood feels a bit removed from further amenities. The property was nice and the room appeared clean but a locker room odor greeted us each time we entered the room and cause the imagination to wander about whether the room was totally clean or just clean on the surface.
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
"home away from home"
I always have a great stay,the staff are wonderful,I stay there every time I go to Indy
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Pamela
"Good hotel.."
Frontdesk was so friendly and helpful but over-worked.. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Drury is GREAT"
As always a great stay. We really enjoyed the Drury in Mt . Vernon.
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Room very clean...very noisy by expressway and slamming doors in halls
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
kim
"Wonderful time at Drury in Indy."
We checked in and were given our key cards. Neither of them worked when we tried them in our door. We went down and were given 2 new keys to the same room, which also did not work. We then went back down to the front desk and were met by the General Manager who got us a new room and gave us a gift basket of goodies for our trouble. He immediately sent a maintenance person to fix the broken door. All signs of a well run operation. We arrived in time for the 5:30p food and drinks that are provided. Ended up being enough for our dinner. Plenty of options for our 5 and 6 year old boys. Room was clean and comfortable. Went to the pool and had a great time. It was fun swimming under the divide to the outside part of the pool. Breakfast in the morning was a selection of tasty food that again satisfied all of us.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Room was excellent, amenities were great, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel hands down!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Quite a drive from the downtown area, but nice"
How can you go wrong with a new hotel? Very nice room, in a 3 star kind of way. Although I would suggest backing off a little on the antiseptic, or whatever was the source of the powerful chemical smell in my room. You can't beat the freebies-breakfast and dinner, and 3 drinks per night (the Cabernet was quite serviceable). Very nice staff.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Great stay.... Only regret was not taking advantage of food in the evening. Had fun in the pool.... Although plenty crowded, the indoor/outdoor pool was fun & the hot tub was nice!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Drury - Consistent - Convenient"
Consistently good.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Karla
"Good stay"
it was fun
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Jerry
"Overcharged"
I booked my suite through hotel.com, on their website It clearly states your card will not be charged until you check in not correct they charged me $1.99, I contacted the hotel directly for other reason was told I had a standard room, so they gave me the number to equifax to change it, they then gave me the number to hotel.com, of course I was charged another $1.98 for changing. Upon checking in I was charged for the one night stay, when I checked out I was charged again, watch your credit card closely
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Gail
"Super"
It was just great
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Wonderful Experience!"
I had never stayed at a Drury Inn before. It was so nice! The breakfast was good. They even had snacks and drinks in the evening. The staff was very nice and helpful. There was a dog show in town when we were there and it was a delight to see all the dogs. I love that it's pet friendly. The hotel was very close to the Castleton area for food and shopping. I would definitely stay here again. Awesome hotel!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Great hotel in Indy within 10 min to Crackers CC"
Close to Vogue and Crackers comedy club very easy access to 465/70
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Excellent stay."
The only complaint was the cleanliness of the kitchen floor. And it is the only hotel I've stayed where the staff took an interest in the safety of children left alone in the pool. This speaks very well of management and staff.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Quiet night"
Hotel located by highway, but we didn't hear any noise all night. Comfortable bed, very satisfied with our stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015