All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8180 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46250, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wear and Tear"
This hotel is our home away from home when in Indianapolis. But we have noticed some things that have deteriorated. The rocker in our room was broken and, when reported, was not fixed. The stopper in the bath was bent so far it did not work. And, as usual, the ad unit was noisy. Otherwise, the proper and staff are above average.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Dennis
"Indianapolis"
Friendly, helpful staff. Would book again.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Insulted guest"
i was insulted when I asked about the kick back drinks. You get 3 drinks a night and a food, this is a reason we chose Drury. Well we had swim meet first night and did not get to use the drinks. The next day when I asked about my kickback drinks from previous night they laughed at me and rudely told me they werevgood last night and dismissed me. I think it was extremely rude and I also think they should honor those kickbacks as it was part of the cost or our room and reason we gave them our money. pillies were uncomfortable and elevator was crowds and busy.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
My wife and I stayed one night for our anniversary and had a very pleasant stay. The hotel appeared clean and well maintained, our room was spacious and comfortable, and the staff was pleasant. The 5:30 kickback and free hot breakfast were also very nice touches.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Value did not meet the cost"
Coming off the freeway we had to drive past the hotel and turn around because of the congested traffic patterns. It took 3 people to prepare our room key. The refrigerator in the room did not work properly. There was torn wallpaper in the bathroom. We made the reservation 10 days prior to the trip and requested a room close to the elevator because of recent hip surgery. We were given a room the farthest one could get from the elevator. The breakfast was mediocre. Value did not meet the cost of the room.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
kathleen
"Could be better"
The room felt relatively small and cramped. The king size bed in our room took up the bulk of the space.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Sugato
"would have stayed another night!"
This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Didn't know what to expect but the accommodations, service, amenities exceeded expectations. Popcorn in the lobby a welcome touch! Can't really walk anywhere, but it was close to a drug store and Planet Fitness so I didn't check out the gym equipment, but it looked to be in better condition than most hotel work out room.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Rosaline
"Indy Drury"
Hotel was comfortable and service was good.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"gaaaaaaRate!"
One of my best ever experiences. Will do Drury whenever able
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Kent
"Consistent comfort and convenience"
Comfort and convenience as always with the property are consistent. While I did not take advantage of the provided breakfast - it is very nice that it is included. My only issue was the noise of the air conditioner in the room. It is very loud.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"One night stay"
We stayed for one night and checked in late. The staff was helpful but slow. We were one the 8th floor and no matter what we set the thermostat at we could not get the temp down below 72 degrees. It was hot! The breakfast was fantastic. Very clean and everything was always kept full and warm.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Broken Toilet"
4 night stay, toilet did not flush first 2 days. After second complaint to front desk, we were moved to a suite, much nicer room. Breakfast and evening cocktails/snacks were excellent. Rooms clean, comfortable and quiet. Not much in the immediate area near hotel but that was not a concern. If not for a non-functioning toilet, would have been 5 star rating.
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Final Four Fun!"
Came to Indy for the Final Four. Hotel is conveniently located, staff is friendly and helpful. Nice happy hour and good breakfast. I'ld stay here again
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"NCAA Championship game review."
Nice place, but really expensive.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great amenities and service. Avg room and locale."
Love the food/snack service. Free popcorn in the lobby and the 5:30 cocktails with hot snacks is a great service. The neighborhood feels a bit removed from further amenities. The property was nice and the room appeared clean but a locker room odor greeted us each time we entered the room and cause the imagination to wander about whether the room was totally clean or just clean on the surface.
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
"home away from home"
I always have a great stay,the staff are wonderful,I stay there every time I go to Indy
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Pamela
"Good hotel.."
Frontdesk was so friendly and helpful but over-worked.. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Drury is GREAT"
As always a great stay. We really enjoyed the Drury in Mt . Vernon.
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Great stay.... Only regret was not taking advantage of food in the evening. Had fun in the pool.... Although plenty crowded, the indoor/outdoor pool was fun & the hot tub was nice!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Drury - Consistent - Convenient"
Consistently good.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good stay"
it was fun
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Jerry
"Overcharged"
I booked my suite through hotel.com, on their website It clearly states your card will not be charged until you check in not correct they charged me $1.99, I contacted the hotel directly for other reason was told I had a standard room, so they gave me the number to equifax to change it, they then gave me the number to hotel.com, of course I was charged another $1.98 for changing. Upon checking in I was charged for the one night stay, when I checked out I was charged again, watch your credit card closely
Gail
"Super"
It was just great
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Wonderful Experience!"
I had never stayed at a Drury Inn before. It was so nice! The breakfast was good. They even had snacks and drinks in the evening. The staff was very nice and helpful. There was a dog show in town when we were there and it was a delight to see all the dogs. I love that it's pet friendly. The hotel was very close to the Castleton area for food and shopping. I would definitely stay here again. Awesome hotel!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Great hotel in Indy within 10 min to Crackers CC"
Close to Vogue and Crackers comedy club very easy access to 465/70
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Excellent stay."
The only complaint was the cleanliness of the kitchen floor. And it is the only hotel I've stayed where the staff took an interest in the safety of children left alone in the pool. This speaks very well of management and staff.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Quiet night"
Hotel located by highway, but we didn't hear any noise all night. Comfortable bed, very satisfied with our stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
drew
"Overnight stay."
I arrived around 3:30 p.m. I had wanted a room with a king size bed but the room that was booked had 2 doubles. I asked if it could be changed and the staff was very accommodating in changing the room. I also visited the pool and whirlpool since I needed to relax. Both were clean, the temperature was perfect and I did enjoy them. The breakfast items could have been hotter then they were but were acceptable. Overall I felt the service was excellent, the room was comfortable and quiet, as was the hallway so I was able to get my work prepared for my meeting the next day.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Over night stay to visit relatives in Indy."
Front desk staff was friendly and helpful and room was clean, comfortable and nice. We were not planning to spend a lot of time at the hotel, which was good because it was very full and their were a lot of kids running around the hallways and up and down the elevators. We went to breakfast at 7:00 and there was already a long line. The line was still long when we checked out at 9:30. There was a big family making waffle, after waffle after waffle and we never had the opportunity to make one for ourselves, When we left the breakfast area, the guy is charge of the family was still cooking waffles and there were half eaten waffles all over the table.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"girls weekend"
We planned a girls getaway weekend. The hotel was very crowded with kids but even though they were on our floor, we did not hear any noise in the rooms. Great soundproofing. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and the suite was spacious. Breakfast and the service was excellent. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"trip to indiana convention center"
we found the hotel to be very nice,clean,and friendly. we was greeted very well. our room was nice and roomy we had other family members staying at the same hotel we were all happy with our stay with drury inn & suites in indianapolis indiana.
"Very Nice!"
Very nice! Every employee was very friendly. The staff prepared breakfast early for us so our girls could eat before they headed to their games. We will be back.
Karen L.
"Thumbs up!!"
The staff was friendly. The 5:30 kickback was delicious and very busy. The breakfast was delicious. Only wish the pool was open until 11. The room was wonderful.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Busy but nice"
It was a lovely stay. Perfect location for area shopping. It was a tad overrun with the number of kids there do to some local event - sports related perhaps - so provided breakfast was "ravaged" by the time we got to it. But everyone was having such a good time who could fault them. We'll stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great stay!!!"
We came to Indy to go to the Murat Theatre and our stay at the Drury Inn was great! Our room was beautiful and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. We had our complimentary supper there with salad, pasta, meatballs, and drinks, which saved us time and further expense. The complementary breakfast was equally delicious. We would certainly recommend this hotel to our friends!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Jeffrey
It was good no problem check in and checkout were fine, food was good
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Excellent value at Drury!"
The hotel had many features. All were free! This includes Wi-Fi, breakfast, dinner (called Kickback), even 3 alcoholic drinks per adult! The location was excellent. Almost unlimited shopping is within a few miles west. Also close to 2 highways. Only problems were not enough hooks in room and bathroom, and mattress was a bit too soft.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel!. The only thing was that the pool was too cold and needed to be clean. And it closes at 10pm, making it not too useful for people that had travel long distances and unable to relax with this limited pool time. Beyond that everything else was perfect.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great place to stay in Indy with our pet"
Great place for pets. Only a small fee ($10.00) for pets which is far better than some supposedly "pet friendly" hotels that often charge $50 extra.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Douglas
"Very nice stay :)"
I enjoyed the service here. The pool was very clean and nice. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Samantha
"Highly Recommend"
Great location near the highway but no traffic noise. Excellent staff and service.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Good experience!"
From the front desk staff to those serving in the breakfast area, all were courteous and friendly.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Nice hotel, love there kick back food and drink.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"good"
very good defintly stay again if in town
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
mark
"Incredibly friendly staff"
Location was very convenient for our needs and the staff was unbelievably friendly. Every employee we encountered over the course of the weekend, from managers to housekeepers to dining staff, spoke to us with genuine warmth and interest. It was more than a cursory 'hello' or 'have a nice day' but they actually engaged in conversation and were very pleasant. Their genuine hospitality was a pleasant surprise for such a moderately priced hotel. The hotel is new so in nice condition. Overall, a good option for the price and location.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Andrea
"This hotel was in a nice and convenient location."
Our only issue was controlling the room temperature. We couldn't get it to cool down. If that's an issue in December, I wonder how hot it is in the summer !!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Jane
"Second stay at this hotel, we will continue coming"
We enjoyed our stay. Good location when dealing with military ceramonies at MEPS. Very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
WILLIAM
"Pleasant"
Very pleasant.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great service, welcoming staff"
Deigo, who served us at the 5:30 - 7 pm cocktail hour/dinner was super, and made us feel welcome and at home. Taylor, the Asst. General Manager, made a point of talking with everyone at the evening dinner. He told us all about Drury Inn, how it is growing to other locations across the country, and gave us a location guide to make it easier for us to stay at other Drury Inns. Kudos to the entire staff!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Vicki
Great hotel but location is the only questionable part.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014