All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
8180 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46250, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room very clean...very noisy by expressway and slamming doors in halls
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
kim
"Wonderful time at Drury in Indy."
We checked in and were given our key cards. Neither of them worked when we tried them in our door. We went down and were given 2 new keys to the same room, which also did not work. We then went back down to the front desk and were met by the General Manager who got us a new room and gave us a gift basket of goodies for our trouble. He immediately sent a maintenance person to fix the broken door. All signs of a well run operation. We arrived in time for the 5:30p food and drinks that are provided. Ended up being enough for our dinner. Plenty of options for our 5 and 6 year old boys. Room was clean and comfortable. Went to the pool and had a great time. It was fun swimming under the divide to the outside part of the pool. Breakfast in the morning was a selection of tasty food that again satisfied all of us.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Room was excellent, amenities were great, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel hands down!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Quite a drive from the downtown area, but nice"
How can you go wrong with a new hotel? Very nice room, in a 3 star kind of way. Although I would suggest backing off a little on the antiseptic, or whatever was the source of the powerful chemical smell in my room. You can't beat the freebies-breakfast and dinner, and 3 drinks per night (the Cabernet was quite serviceable). Very nice staff.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Great stay.... Only regret was not taking advantage of food in the evening. Had fun in the pool.... Although plenty crowded, the indoor/outdoor pool was fun & the hot tub was nice!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Drury - Consistent - Convenient"
Consistently good.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Karla
"Good stay"
it was fun
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Jerry
"Overcharged"
I booked my suite through hotel.com, on their website It clearly states your card will not be charged until you check in not correct they charged me $1.99, I contacted the hotel directly for other reason was told I had a standard room, so they gave me the number to equifax to change it, they then gave me the number to hotel.com, of course I was charged another $1.98 for changing. Upon checking in I was charged for the one night stay, when I checked out I was charged again, watch your credit card closely
Gail
"Super"
It was just great
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Wonderful Experience!"
I had never stayed at a Drury Inn before. It was so nice! The breakfast was good. They even had snacks and drinks in the evening. The staff was very nice and helpful. There was a dog show in town when we were there and it was a delight to see all the dogs. I love that it's pet friendly. The hotel was very close to the Castleton area for food and shopping. I would definitely stay here again. Awesome hotel!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Great hotel in Indy within 10 min to Crackers CC"
Close to Vogue and Crackers comedy club very easy access to 465/70
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Excellent stay."
The only complaint was the cleanliness of the kitchen floor. And it is the only hotel I've stayed where the staff took an interest in the safety of children left alone in the pool. This speaks very well of management and staff.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Quiet night"
Hotel located by highway, but we didn't hear any noise all night. Comfortable bed, very satisfied with our stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
drew
"Overnight stay."
I arrived around 3:30 p.m. I had wanted a room with a king size bed but the room that was booked had 2 doubles. I asked if it could be changed and the staff was very accommodating in changing the room. I also visited the pool and whirlpool since I needed to relax. Both were clean, the temperature was perfect and I did enjoy them. The breakfast items could have been hotter then they were but were acceptable. Overall I felt the service was excellent, the room was comfortable and quiet, as was the hallway so I was able to get my work prepared for my meeting the next day.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Over night stay to visit relatives in Indy."
Front desk staff was friendly and helpful and room was clean, comfortable and nice. We were not planning to spend a lot of time at the hotel, which was good because it was very full and their were a lot of kids running around the hallways and up and down the elevators. We went to breakfast at 7:00 and there was already a long line. The line was still long when we checked out at 9:30. There was a big family making waffle, after waffle after waffle and we never had the opportunity to make one for ourselves, When we left the breakfast area, the guy is charge of the family was still cooking waffles and there were half eaten waffles all over the table.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"girls weekend"
We planned a girls getaway weekend. The hotel was very crowded with kids but even though they were on our floor, we did not hear any noise in the rooms. Great soundproofing. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and the suite was spacious. Breakfast and the service was excellent. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"trip to indiana convention center"
we found the hotel to be very nice,clean,and friendly. we was greeted very well. our room was nice and roomy we had other family members staying at the same hotel we were all happy with our stay with drury inn & suites in indianapolis indiana.
"Very Nice!"
Very nice! Every employee was very friendly. The staff prepared breakfast early for us so our girls could eat before they headed to their games. We will be back.
Karen L.
"Thumbs up!!"
The staff was friendly. The 5:30 kickback was delicious and very busy. The breakfast was delicious. Only wish the pool was open until 11. The room was wonderful.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Busy but nice"
It was a lovely stay. Perfect location for area shopping. It was a tad overrun with the number of kids there do to some local event - sports related perhaps - so provided breakfast was "ravaged" by the time we got to it. But everyone was having such a good time who could fault them. We'll stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Karla
"Great stay!!!"
We came to Indy to go to the Murat Theatre and our stay at the Drury Inn was great! Our room was beautiful and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. We had our complimentary supper there with salad, pasta, meatballs, and drinks, which saved us time and further expense. The complementary breakfast was equally delicious. We would certainly recommend this hotel to our friends!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Jeffrey
It was good no problem check in and checkout were fine, food was good
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Excellent value at Drury!"
The hotel had many features. All were free! This includes Wi-Fi, breakfast, dinner (called Kickback), even 3 alcoholic drinks per adult! The location was excellent. Almost unlimited shopping is within a few miles west. Also close to 2 highways. Only problems were not enough hooks in room and bathroom, and mattress was a bit too soft.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel!. The only thing was that the pool was too cold and needed to be clean. And it closes at 10pm, making it not too useful for people that had travel long distances and unable to relax with this limited pool time. Beyond that everything else was perfect.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great place to stay in Indy with our pet"
Great place for pets. Only a small fee ($10.00) for pets which is far better than some supposedly "pet friendly" hotels that often charge $50 extra.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Douglas
"Very nice stay :)"
I enjoyed the service here. The pool was very clean and nice. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Samantha
"Highly Recommend"
Great location near the highway but no traffic noise. Excellent staff and service.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Good experience!"
From the front desk staff to those serving in the breakfast area, all were courteous and friendly.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Nice hotel, love there kick back food and drink.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"good"
very good defintly stay again if in town
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
mark
"Incredibly friendly staff"
Location was very convenient for our needs and the staff was unbelievably friendly. Every employee we encountered over the course of the weekend, from managers to housekeepers to dining staff, spoke to us with genuine warmth and interest. It was more than a cursory 'hello' or 'have a nice day' but they actually engaged in conversation and were very pleasant. Their genuine hospitality was a pleasant surprise for such a moderately priced hotel. The hotel is new so in nice condition. Overall, a good option for the price and location.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Andrea
"This hotel was in a nice and convenient location."
Our only issue was controlling the room temperature. We couldn't get it to cool down. If that's an issue in December, I wonder how hot it is in the summer !!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Jane
"Second stay at this hotel, we will continue coming"
We enjoyed our stay. Good location when dealing with military ceramonies at MEPS. Very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
WILLIAM
"Pleasant"
Very pleasant.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great service, welcoming staff"
Deigo, who served us at the 5:30 - 7 pm cocktail hour/dinner was super, and made us feel welcome and at home. Taylor, the Asst. General Manager, made a point of talking with everyone at the evening dinner. He told us all about Drury Inn, how it is growing to other locations across the country, and gave us a location guide to make it easier for us to stay at other Drury Inns. Kudos to the entire staff!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Vicki
Great hotel but location is the only questionable part.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Great place to stay. Would stay again anytime. Clean, great food options, and staff was wonderful.
"Applesauce trip"
Pool was too close to use Would have liked warmer pool
jo ann
"Great "extras"."
This hotel was recommended by a friend. Really nice facility. Our room was nice sized and the bathroom big. Even had a recliner in the room and it was a standard double. Lobby area very nice.The "Kickbacks" they had from 5:30-7:00 is awesome!! 3 free drinks per adult. Hot dogs, nachos, baked potato, chili,and mac-n-cheese. Free popcorn and fountain pop 'til 10:00!! Hot breakfast bar in morning: eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits-n-gravy, fruit, cereal, bagels, & Belgium waffles. The only "downside": there were 2 busloads of senior citizens along with a soccer team which made for a very full dining area. I would definitely ask before reserving if they had any big groups there. The soccer team thought it was their right to take over the lobby/dining area and allow their 12-13 year old boys run everywhere while they stayed in and drank. NOT hotel's fault at all. I would go again!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Jill
"Excellent hotel"
the hotel is very nice. The beds are comfy and the rooms are spacious. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Wish both elevators would have been working"
Very nice hotel. Everything about the hotel was top notch except one elevator was broken the entire weekend. Met another guest who stated the elevator has been broken for quite awhile. The hotel provides an evening mixer with drinks and appetizers. Very nice. Breakfast was fine, they did keep running out. I think the hotel may have been filled to capacity. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Sue
"Vey good stay"
Room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was excellent.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
the bed was really comfortable had a good nights sleep. I like the free drinks and food they serve later in the day.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"On the road again"
O how I love these places!!! I can honestly say drury is one of my favorite places to stay no mater where I'm at.love the drinks and the food isn't all that bad. Would for sure stay here again!!
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
MrM
"Towels"
Awesome hotel in every regard except the quality of the towels doesn't really match the quality of every thing else. Small issue - overall great place to stay!
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Easy access to downtown Indy"
Staff very friendly and all the areas of the hotel was very clean. The happy hour from 5pm - 7pm was wonderful. We could stay there and eat and have a few drinks without feeling rushed in a restaurant setting. The breakfast was also very good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Overall, very nice. Decent breakfast & evening drinks & snacks included in price of stay.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Hotel room"
The lady at the front desk was pleasant. The room was overall clean but when I turned the water on in the bathtub the water came out a nasty yellow and the shower did not work. Probably wouldn't stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Good bang for the buck"
I only stayed for one night. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Free wifi and breakfast. Close to where I needed to be.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Rob
"Comfort and convenience"
Less than 10 miles from Klipsch music center, it was a great place to stay. We stayed for the Luke Bryan concert (which was GREAT!) and enjoyed the hotel. Always love the Drury for the 5:30 kickback and breakfast. Beds were comfy and the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014