All hotels in Rossford, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9753 Clark Dr, Rossford, OH, 43460, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
Very clean hotel. Staff was very professional and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Great location, access to interstate, staff outstanding. A feel of "I want to be of service to you while you are staying with us". Focused on the guests needs. Continued success.
3 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"great stay at a great price"
overall it was good. the people next to us were noisy but that is not the hotel's fault. i liked the look of the rooms, seemed like a newer hotel, clean. the staff was very friendly!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Very much pleased!!"
We were surprised as to how clean and spacious the room was. Not to mention the nice fluffy pillows on the beds. We were pleasantly surprised as to the comfort of the hot water and roomy shower with the head of the shower being so tall! The staff was curtious, friendly, and quite professional. Breakfast was wonderful and the staff was friendly in the early hours of the morning. We will stay at the Hampton next time we are in the area. My husband mentioned that your hotel is dog-friendly which is wonderful. We look forward to staying at The Hampton again and will bring our furry friend, Elliot, to travel with us. We will definitely recommend your hotel to others! This was one of the nicest places we've ever stayed at!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Convenient"
We were impressed with our visit. The staff checked on us shortly after our arrival, to see if we needed anything. Breakfast was very nice. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"good option for BGSU familes"
We stayed overnight prior to orientation day at BGSU. Convenient location if off campus lodging is not available. Very clean room and linens. Room nice sized even with a roll-away bed. This will be our choice for future trips to visit our son!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"The cleanest and most comfortable room ever!"
The hotel is wonderful! The rooms are top notch and very clean we stayed in the jacuzzi suite it was so much fun! I would recommend this hotel 2 couples ,families, and whoever is in the area it is a short drive from Hollywood casinos. it was fun my wife enjoyed it and there so much to do in the area. It's like a brand new hotel. Enjoy the bed was soooo comfortable.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Carl
"Nice hotel for Interstate travellers"
Comfortable, quiet and clean hotel that offers a good stop if driving on I-80 or I-75.
Other trip May 17, 2013
VaMos
Our room was very comfortable and clean. The bed (pillows and duvett ) were so awesome we couldn't wait to go to sleep. I was very surprised and pleased when we received a phone call from the front desk asking if our room was satisfactory. That has never happened to me before. The breakfast was also a pleasant surprise with a nice variety. We definitely will be back!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2013
Kris
I had hot water issues the first 2 days I was there. When I advised staff the water was only luke-warm in my room, it was fixed by the next day! No other complaints! Staff and breakfast were great all week!
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
"Very Clean, Very Friendly Staff"
Very nice hotel, very clean, and affordable. The front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. Would certainly stay again. Thank you!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Very Nice"
Great value! Everything was wonderful from check-in to check-out. Only thing said about the hotel was from the 8 kids we had with us regarding the small size of the pool...boo hoo!!! Would definately stay again! Hampton Inn chain is becoming my favorite, when they have queen beds!!!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Hotel met our needs. We only wish that the Hampton in Bowling Green would be this nice. It would be a little better location for us.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2013
"Good place to stay for the price"
The hotel staff was very nice. We even received a call after checking in to see how everything was. Breakfast was good. Would stay there again if in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
"nice midwinter getaway"
We booked a king whirlpool suite for a mini getaway. room was spacious, breakfast was very nice with fresh fruit, waffles and eggs. pretty close to the standard big box stores and chain restaurants. not far from the art museum and zoo. very nice
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013
kim
Very nice hotel. Rooms were nice and clean. Smoke free room that wasn't smoke and airfreshener scented.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
Lora
"Huge rooms, very clean, great staff"
Staff was super friendly and helpful at every level. Breakfast area was well maintained. Pool area was clean. Room was super clean, HUGE and very comfortable. The only negative thing I can say is the heater fan kicked on and off all night no matter what the temp was set at (hard for the light sleepers). We will definitely choose this again when in the area. This was a very comfortable place to stay.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
your desk clerk on the night we checked in was so nice and friendly. She made me feel very welcome. Almost like a friend we were coming to visit.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"Great hotel for our family getaway! Very clean!"
Our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) absolutely loved this hotel! I searched online for a few days trying to pick the hotel that was just right in fitting our needs and budget. We came to Toledo to visit the zoo and Imagination Station during Labor Day weekend. The hotel is in a good location, with easy access to main roads and freeways and there are plenty of stores and restaurants nearby. The front desk staff was wonderful and very accommodating. They were all so friendly! The lobby was very neat and clean and I was very happy in seeing that everything was well taken care of. The room (2 queen, 1 sofabed) was the perfect size and probably the best kept room I have ever been in. With children, I am always worried about the cleanliness of hotel rooms, but not at this one! It was perfect! And the housekeeping staff was also very friendly and welcoming- in getting us extra towels, etc and greeting us in the hallways. The continental breakfast was an added bonus and very convenient. The indoor pool was well maintained and one of the reasons we booked this hotel. In all, my husband, kids and I were comfortable, relaxed and very happy with our first Hampton Inn experience. We will definitely come back to this hotel location. And the price was right, too! A great value for any traveler. Would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
"easy route to zoo and casino"
The toilet had a small leak in the tank bolts that were slightly hand tightened. I left a note for the staff so that could be fixed by staff. Other than that all was good as expected. The orange juice at the free breakfast bar needs upgrading, it was like Sunnydelight. Other than that the free breakfast was better than expected.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Cyn M.
"convenient to our function"
the property is clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Jacquie
"Night before moving into University of Toledo dorm"
Excellent in every way!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2012
"Getaway with Friends"
Room was clean. Received a call from front desk within 30 minutes after check in asking if everything was ok. Front desk was very helpful and friendly. Will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2012
Rebecca
Very nice
1 night trip Jun 9, 2012
"Can see the hotel from the highway"
Easy to find, clean, nice breakfast with lots of choices, nice pool, not huge, but good for kids because it's only 5' deep at the deepest point. Close to Toledo Zoo.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2012
Jenny
"Good hotel for a family or business traveller."
We stayed with our three children, including 2 year old twins. The room was clean, well laid out, and allowed for some play room for the kids. The beds were comfortable, including the pull out couch. All linens and towels were very clean and fresh smelling. The HVAC was easily controlled and allowed for good airflow in the room. The bathroom was surprisingly spacious for a hotel bath. The breakfast was acceptable...eggs, breads and muffins, cereal, bacon. The eggs were pretty overcooked and crumbly, but not bad. The worst part was the coffee...pretty weak. For parents of three kids, we needed to make a seperate Starbucks run to make up for the weak coffee in the hotel. I was happy with the staff...they were very friendly and had everything in the room set up as we requested (2 cribs for the twins) before we arrived. One final comment...the hotel was filled to capacity because of a local travelling soccer tournament, yet the room was very quiet and we were never bothered by any sounds outside of our room.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
"Best 5 Dollars Ever"
My fiance and I had to spend the night here due to a massive storm that took out our power for a couple days. Luckily I upgraded our room for five dollars to include a whirlpool spa tub in our room! It was an awesome feature in a wonderful hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2012
I was surprised with the quality and upkeep of the Hotel . This was my Fiest time staying ina Hampton - It exceed all expectations
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2012
Aseem
very nice, good breakfast
3 night trip Jun 14, 2012
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The breakfast were very good and the staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2012
"Very good stay"
We were on our way to Chicago, and decided to get the King room with the whirlpool. It was great, especially after being in the car for 8 hours. However, be aware that the surrounding area doesn't have too much around it, and a tad confusing regarding directions because of construction and not an easy on/off from 80/90.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2012
It was wonderful and everyone couldn't have been any nicer!!!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2012
"Great service, nice hotel"
Check in was superb. The staff was extremely pleasant and happy to help us locate some place to eat even though we checked in late. They greeted us with a smile everytime we exited and returned. Rooms were nice and breakfast was very nice even towards the end of the breakfast time. Would definintely return.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012
Jean

"A perfect stay"
I went to visit friends and had a wonderful stay. I have stayed at Hampton Inn's before and this one was just as nice. I love their full breakfast, not just a cup of coffee and a danish.
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Great Place"
I was very pleased with this hotel. Clean, easy to get too, 15 mins away from the zoo and the ball park. The staff was so helpful with directions and maps. I will be back without a doubt. Even the free breakfast was great.
"Everything was awesome !"
Everything was awesome !
4 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Graeme
"Great place"
A very clean and well kept hotel that has huge rooms. What more could you want?
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Easy and quick access to major roadways. The hotel itself was great; clean, friendly staff and the cleaning staff, in particular, was exceptional.
6 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"No accomodations for special diets"
We have 2 children that have gluten and dairy allergies. When our stay was booked I included a request asking for accomodations for my children's dietary needs for breakfast. We have stayed at other Hampton Inns in Canada where our request has been more than accomodated (great variety of options and very knowledgeable staff). Expedia warned us to contact the hotel directly to make sure that they received our request, which I did, a couple of days before our stay. I was assured when I called and also when we checked in that they had received our request and that it was taken care of. When we arrived for breakfast I was glad that I had brought dairy free milk for my children as the kitchen staff had never been given the request I had sent AND called about. They said that this type of breakdown in communication has happened to them before. They were very apologetic and the manager was not on duty before we checked out. I never heard from the manager but I am extremely disappointed in the breakdown in communication. The staff was not very knowledgeable about which products were dairy or gluten free other than the Rice Chex cereal.
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
"Festival in Bowling Green"
Very enjoyable, could not ask for more. King Bed was amazingly comfortable. Breakfast had a good variety of hot and cold items. Conveniently located off the highway. Staff was very helpful. Parking was free and available each time we returned to the hotel. Hotel was fully booked on Saturday but we didn't heard any noises from the hall or our neighbors. We didn't use the pool so we have no comment on swimming.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2012
Knaze

Good hotel close to the Turnpike, the room was a studio, big and confortable. Thé breakfast was very good too and the staff welcoming.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
FR
"Personal muy amable y muy bien la social hour y"
Buen hotel en general. Todo muy satisfactorio, camas cómodas, habitacion limpia, buen desayuno, muy bien la social hour y el personal muy atento.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Antoni
ES
Outstanding
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2012
Ronnie
VE
"Hilton"
Es un servicio muy similar al de todos los Hampton Inn. Excelente.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012