All hotels in Rossford, Ohio, United States of America
9753 Clark Dr, Rossford, OH, 43460, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

We got in very late on a Thursday night. Check in was very quick. The room was great. We were up and out early and the breakfast offered was just what we needed. We'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Nice, clean and quiet!"
Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
My daughter and I stayed 1 night for her college orientation at BGSU. Location is meh as there is only another hotel, used car dealer, gas station, open field, and a used car dealer in sight. Everything else was great. Good And friendly service, clean room, big room, breakfast ready on time, ( so many places breakfast is not ready on time).
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was excellent.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Ray
"Wonderful Hotel near downtown Toledo"
Great suite. Hotel staff was very efficient and courteous. Breakfast was good too, and coffee/tea available at all times was very helpful. Only complaint my girls had was that the pool was EXTREMELY cold. Could not swim in it. (They did go first thing in the morning when the pool opened, so it may not have had a chance to warm up yet so don't let this stop you from using this hotel!)
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Jean
"alway comfortable"
I love the hampton quiet and cozy
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
sophia
thought they had a hot tub did not. Noisy between heater and refrigerator. TV had no guide and they had not received March's yet
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Going shopping!!"
My Wife and I stayed at the Hotel and enjoyed the evening...the floor was a little more crowded with too many people staying around us with it not being a full vacancy night...so a little noisy early in the morning that wasn't expected...so spread them out alittle when you can...people like quiet...otherwise very good place to stay
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Arrival"
I arrived several hours earlier than check-in and was offered fresh coffee and promised the first available room that could be cleaned to fit my reservation. Had a very warm and comfortable to wait and was immediately registered as soon as the room was clean. I appreciated this very much as I had been traveling a very long day the day prior and up early this morning also.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Wonderful"
Bed/room were excellent. Only complaint was the TV channels didn't match the guide, and even calling the front desk didn't reveal the correct answer. When checking out the next morning, they acknowledged the issue. No biggie.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Suzanne
"great stop"
After spending the past month driving and staying at Hampton Inns, this was the cleanest especially the breakfast area.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
JC
"Jacuzzi Suite"
Pretty good overall. Staff was friendly and attentative. Room was clean and cozy. Plenty of room. Indoor pool (no hottub) & fitness room just ok. Decent, but small. Breakfast was above average. Nothing around the hotel, but short drive to Perrysburg, Casino, Downtown Toledo. Obviously I didn't pay for a 5star hotel, but for what I paid, it was pretty good.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
J
Wonderful, pleasant staff. Close to the Turnpike. Close to Bass Pro Shops.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Over and above"
Hotel was very nice but the staff gets the highest marks. We stayed there as a wrestling team. Was impressed that the staff took the time to put good luck signs on the boys doors but the icing on the cake was in the morning when they gave every boy a goody bag of food knowing that they couldn't eat breakfast until after they weighed in. We will definitely be back
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Chris Campbell
"Weekday staff excellent however"
Weekend staff at front desk was ordinary lacking followup needed to have room cleaned on time.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Don
"Great Hotel but, need a car"
The hotel was great and very clean. We had an overesized suite which was really nice for only a little more money. The hotel does not have any restaurants right next to it so you need a car. But, right down the road there are plenty of places to eat and the front desk gives you a list of places in the area which was nice. There is also a lot of shopping available nearby although we did not have time to enjoy that perk. It is a great place to stay and right of the interstate without all the noise one would expect. Included breakfast was what one would expect from this chain.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
Friendly, helpful staff...clean, comfortable rooms...and the complimentary breakfast was well above the norm with plenty of variety.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"close to Hollywood casino"
the breakfast was they BEST EVER at any hotel......Western omelet to die for..the variety was extreme,, very nice ladies..
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Carole
"Clean and comfortable"
We were only there one night but it was clean and comfortable. Staff was extremely courteous, even calling after we got in to make sure everything was OK, and helpful directing us to local restaurants. Nothing fancy and there is really nothing around the hotel but we were only looking for a stopover. Breakfast was very good with plenty to offer.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Enjoyed very much....
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
Dee
Nice hotel. Clean. Quiet. Great variety of breakfast items. Only complaint is that the room temp was hard to regulate. Went from too cool to very warm and back again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2013
"Laid my head down and I was out"
Came up to Toledo for a NCAA officials meeting with my brother, great location, friendly and very accommodating, close to places to eat and social activities if you want but most of all the room was very comfortable, clean and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out, slept great, will stay there if I'm ever back up that way!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Q
The staff at this hotel was outstanding. The breakfast was wonderful. The only drawback is that you have to drive to restaurants but is worth it.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Fellows
Good
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Excellent Hotel Close to I80"
We were traveling from New York to Chicago and had booked this hotel for our overnight stay since it was close to I80. We had booked a room with 2 Queen size beds for 4 adults and 1 kid. The room was very comfortable, spacious and very neat. Though so close to I80, there was no disturbance what so ever. On request the attendant gave me a print out with a list of restaurants near by. He was very courteous and helpful. The room had all modern amenities and there were enough bath towels for all of us. Breakfast next day was delicious with enough options for my family/parents who are vegetarian.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Prashanth
"Trip to move our daughter to BGSU"
Our stay was very relaxing!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
"Centrally located and easy to get around."
The room was in excellent condition and the service was great. However the amenities could have been better.
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2013
"Great hotel!"
We have stayed here several times before and have always had a great experience. The hotel is conveniently located just off the interstate. The staff is always friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast is very good. When in the area, we will always stay here.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
KarenB
"Excellent stay"
Very clean property, friendly staff. The room was very nice and clean. Beds and linens comfortable.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
buddha89
"Conveniently located"
Room was large and comfortable. Did not like that the vanity area was open to the room, so someone using that area was disturbing the other guests who were trying to sleep. Location was convenient for our needs.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very Clean and Comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable and the king suite room was roomy enough for our family of 5. Very good breakfast -good selection of items and well stocked. Not much around the hotel itself, but business district with many stores and restaurants is not far away and was easy to find. Did not use the pool but it looked clean and well taken care of. Would have no problem with staying here again.
"Very spacious room"
Great place to stay and especially roomy for a family of 5 while driving cross country.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
ramsaycfp
"Clean and friendly"
We were there for a softball tournament. It was close to the 3 different fields we went to. The breakfast is very good and dining area clean and orderly. Pool was clean and plenty of towels. Room was big and had black out curtains for the morning summer sun. Bathroom was large and plenty of towels. Really great for family stay. Front desk staff helpful with directions, check in, and local area. Even evening ice cream and coffee always available.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Lori
"Great Hotel!"
Nice hotel, extremely clean, very friendly and helpful staff
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Andrea
"Wonderful hotel staff"
We got great tips from the hotel staff for dinner reservations and couldn't have been happier. The room and bathroom were immaculate!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Janet
Very clean hotel. Staff was very professional and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Great location, access to interstate, staff outstanding. A feel of "I want to be of service to you while you are staying with us". Focused on the guests needs. Continued success.
3 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"great stay at a great price"
overall it was good. the people next to us were noisy but that is not the hotel's fault. i liked the look of the rooms, seemed like a newer hotel, clean. the staff was very friendly!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Very much pleased!!"
We were surprised as to how clean and spacious the room was. Not to mention the nice fluffy pillows on the beds. We were pleasantly surprised as to the comfort of the hot water and roomy shower with the head of the shower being so tall! The staff was curtious, friendly, and quite professional. Breakfast was wonderful and the staff was friendly in the early hours of the morning. We will stay at the Hampton next time we are in the area. My husband mentioned that your hotel is dog-friendly which is wonderful. We look forward to staying at The Hampton again and will bring our furry friend, Elliot, to travel with us. We will definitely recommend your hotel to others! This was one of the nicest places we've ever stayed at!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Convenient"
We were impressed with our visit. The staff checked on us shortly after our arrival, to see if we needed anything. Breakfast was very nice. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"good option for BGSU familes"
We stayed overnight prior to orientation day at BGSU. Convenient location if off campus lodging is not available. Very clean room and linens. Room nice sized even with a roll-away bed. This will be our choice for future trips to visit our son!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"The cleanest and most comfortable room ever!"
The hotel is wonderful! The rooms are top notch and very clean we stayed in the jacuzzi suite it was so much fun! I would recommend this hotel 2 couples ,families, and whoever is in the area it is a short drive from Hollywood casinos. it was fun my wife enjoyed it and there so much to do in the area. It's like a brand new hotel. Enjoy the bed was soooo comfortable.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Carl
"Nice hotel for Interstate travellers"
Comfortable, quiet and clean hotel that offers a good stop if driving on I-80 or I-75.
Other trip May 17, 2013
VaMos
Our room was very comfortable and clean. The bed (pillows and duvett ) were so awesome we couldn't wait to go to sleep. I was very surprised and pleased when we received a phone call from the front desk asking if our room was satisfactory. That has never happened to me before. The breakfast was also a pleasant surprise with a nice variety. We definitely will be back!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2013
Kris
I had hot water issues the first 2 days I was there. When I advised staff the water was only luke-warm in my room, it was fixed by the next day! No other complaints! Staff and breakfast were great all week!
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
"Very Clean, Very Friendly Staff"
Very nice hotel, very clean, and affordable. The front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. Would certainly stay again. Thank you!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Very Nice"
Great value! Everything was wonderful from check-in to check-out. Only thing said about the hotel was from the 8 kids we had with us regarding the small size of the pool...boo hoo!!! Would definately stay again! Hampton Inn chain is becoming my favorite, when they have queen beds!!!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Hotel met our needs. We only wish that the Hampton in Bowling Green would be this nice. It would be a little better location for us.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2013
"Good place to stay for the price"
The hotel staff was very nice. We even received a call after checking in to see how everything was. Breakfast was good. Would stay there again if in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
"nice midwinter getaway"
We booked a king whirlpool suite for a mini getaway. room was spacious, breakfast was very nice with fresh fruit, waffles and eggs. pretty close to the standard big box stores and chain restaurants. not far from the art museum and zoo. very nice
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013