All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
909 Conference Drive, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
    2.8
    2.5
"Last resort"
This hotel needs a complete maker over. The nice woman who checked us in was the best part of our stay. Our room was dirty and falling apart.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Roger
"No Hot water!"
My biggest complaint is there wasn't any hot water in the shower. The sink heated fine. Called the front desk and she offered to move me but I was unpacked and ready for my shower. Not in condition to move rooms. The ceiling abo've the shower was black with mildew or mold. 2nd goal was to watch a football game and they didn't offer the SEC channel so I missed that. Beds were comfy. Fridge was to small. Doors needed better sealing. I could see light all the way around. No hair dryer. The hotel and staff were polite, courteous, but the room was horrible.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Kimberly
"ok at best"
It was ok didn't like being told they was going to retain my card information incase I had a dog or had a party and get to the room with stains on couch marks on door and carpet nasty.The carpet was so nasty that we had took a shower and put on clean socks and by the time we put our shoes on our socks were black.Also took a shower and by the time I walked from bathroom to the bed my feet were black.Staff seemed to be friendly.was not the worst I have seen but very far from best.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"my stay"
There was stains on the couch and the floor. The comforter had cigarette burns on them and on parts of the tub which was supposed to be a non smoking room. They didn't have normal size bath towels they were small like hand towels. Other than that its just an average 2 star hotel.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"gs from canada"
curtain still hanging down as mentioned in a previous review from someone else
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Fine for one night"
Bathroom was not clean, building is not well taken care of, but staff was nice and the location was convenient. We just stayed one night on our way into Nashville for a long weekend.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"One Night Stay"
Location was convenient to our meeting. Motel is showing its age and needs maintenance both exterior painting and interiors. There was only one bulb burning over the mirror which made putting on makeup difficult for my wife. Front desk quickly and cheerfully provided a replacement bulb. Compared to another motel of comparable rates, this motel left a bit to be desired on the breakfast side too.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Dirty"
Room was very dirty and outdated! Cob webs over all the doors and toilet hadn't been cleaned.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Conditions"
The bed was very comfortable to our surprise. The breakfast was lacking though. Ran out of eggs 1/2 after breakfast opened for service.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great staff !!!!!!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with trying to give me directions to the attractions that I wanted to see. I would have like to be a little closer to the attractions but I can't complain the hotel was right off the highway and was in a very nice area with shopping and places to eat within minutes of the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Tammy
"Guests beware"
According to the manager, the hotel has been remodeled on the front side but not on the back, which they typically use for accommodating traveling contruction workers, who are not always the cleanest people related to the nature of their work. Our late arrival, weary from long travel, meant alll of the front side was filled and the attendent put my family on the back. Big mistake. It was disgusting. Needless to say, we requested a refund, after showing the manager pictures we had taken of the room, and he immediately honored our request.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"ok room view from the 2nd floor"
One of the rooms had no heat and it was very cold reported to the desk clerk he said he could have it repaired that time of night so they gave us some extras blankets. The 2nd night they gave us a space heater which made it better to sleep.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Not good"
Needed a hotel that allow dogs - but I do not like to have my dog stay in places like this. We wore socks to bed because we felt dirty. Pass this up!
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Josey
"Convenient"
Pleasant room, quiet, conveniently located, economical.
5 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Nice local hotel close to Nashville attractions."
Stay here frequently when visiting Nashville.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Convenient location."
Room was pleasent, very quiet area. Convenient for my needs.
6 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"good overnight stop"
Good place to go for the night. Clean rooms, easy access. Sheets had cigarette burn hole in it, but was clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"close to Nashville and the sights"
The hotel was absolutely wonderful! We were close to the sights of Nashville while still in a suburban area where it felt much safer to stay at night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
"Acceptable for a night"
Nothing exciting one way or another. Getting in at midnight on a road trip likely didn't color the place in my favor. Had a reasonable stay, but it the room was a bit rough around the edges.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Good location, close to interstate, restaurants"
Stayed a week, staff very helpful and friendly. Pool was clean, not opened at night because they had no lights, need to get them.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Our Miserable 2-nite stay"
it was one of the worst stays in a hotel/motel that we have ever experienced. everything was extremely dirty and totally nsaty.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
jerry
I will not stay here again and since it was part of a chain, I will probably not stay at another Days Inn again.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Not a Happy Camper"
My first room room was horrible, It smelled like smoke although I was told no smoking when I checked-in, secondly, the tv wasn't clear and thirdly, the house refrigerator was at the front door when you walked into the room. Then I had to move all of my things to another room.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Comfortable"
There were a few maintainence issues we had to deal with but the hotel was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
"Good place for an economical stay"
Needed a decent place for four people overnite and this was a good choice.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"horrible"
This hotel was horribly dirty, curtains falling off window, baseboard coming off wall and there was dirt everywhere. Not worth a 65 dollar stay and i think we deserve money back.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Absolute Dump! Very outdated and poorly maintained"
Dirty air conditioning unit smelled very bad when turned on. Bed cover had a huge yellow stain and sheets did not fully cover the stained mattress. Carpet was filthy, stained and turned my socks black from dirt. Bathroom shower curtain rod was falling down. Bathroom light fixture over shower was missing with a large hole in the ceiling to open wires. Toilet was loose and rocked when you sat on it. Ceiling tile over sink were lifted out, I had to fix them into place. Door lock screws were stripped out and non functioning. Two full size beds - one was a lower old mattress style and one was a higher pillow top mattress style. Old blond oak furniture from the 1970's. Had it not been so late at night when we arrived we would not have even stayed. I am definitely done with Days Inn!
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Jimbo
I would stay again
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
cat
"Nashville"
Hotel location was wonderful! Lots of places to eat and shop nearby. The motel itself was ok, but had some downfalls. The laundry facilitates were broken and most unfortunate our room had serious problems with mold!!
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Becky
"Adequate for a short stay."
Staff was very helpful and tried to put things right, even when past guests in our room had not checked out at 3 p.m. The room was kind of run down but it was inexpensive.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"close to highway"
was traveling back from florida while moving my mom to michigan- cheap hotel!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Excellent value with no issues"
Great location, clean, quiet and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
TC
"Not recommended"
We stayed here because it was close to I-65 and allowed pets. The rooms were cleaned, but not fresh. The room had an unpleasant odor and the interior is very tired. The area seemed safe. We don't recommend it, but you could stay here in a pinch.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Wouldn't stay at this place again!"
We were asked to leave the hotel one day before we were supposed to. When we got back to room, 10:00 at night, the lady at the front desk wanted us to leave. She eventually let us stay that night but we had to check out the next morning. What caused this was, we had gone to the front desk because by wife could not find her wallet after our room had been cleaned. We did not accuse anyone of taking it but they must have felt that way because they asked us to leave and would not give us a reason why. I could not talk to the manager of the hotel. This was very inconvenient and I wasn't very happy. My wife found her wallet.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
It was smoking in our two rooms. The furniture was dusty, and there stuff on the floor, and something was glue on the bathroom door. The pillows were hard as a rock, and the sheets had burned holes in them. I would not go back to this motel again. The staff were not friendly. The only good thing about this motel was the hot water and close to I 65.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
RAF
"Needs a lot of work"
Carpet was filthy, towel holder was falling out of wall, ceiling had water damage and flakes were falling on bed and carpeting, safe didn't work, cigaret holes in blanket on bed, and water leaking on floor in bathroom. Staff was very courteous however.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Good but"
We had stayed at this hotel before, and we were very pleased. This time we got a room with nasty carpet, and sofa. The room also needed a good paint job. maybe it was a room waiting on a remodel??? We may give it one more chance based on our first stay....
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Chuck A.
"Met our need"
Enjoyed the stay and it was convenient. The beds were comfortable and I would recommend PaPa John's Pizza for the evening! The only down fall was the weak breakfast.
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
"More holes in the blankets than a screen door"
Room smelled of mold, there was a hole in the bathtub, and the blankets had rips, tears, and holes in them. The gal at the front counter was very polite and nice. The room was in terrible shape.
3 night trip May 23, 2013
Ryan
"Dirty Room"
The room was dirty,and looked very old.One lock on room door was broke.No bubls in 4 lights,etc...not worth the money I spent to stay there. Wont again.
1 night family trip May 17, 2013
Julie R
"Just right"
Close to the interstate, clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip May 4, 2013
Overall this hotel is a good value. The staff were very accommodating.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"just a night to stay indoors"
not very clean heater was broke room was on back side
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Wont stay again"
The door wouldn't shut all the way towards the bottom, but still did lock. The shower was FILTHY!!!!!!!!! Hair in all over the tub..... GROSS and the shower floor pad appeared moldy.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Jay
"Spring loaded bed"
The bed was terrible!! I could feel every move my daughter made while sleeping. The "fitted" sheet didn't even fit the bed and kept coming up during the night. The pillows were lumpy balls!! Couldn't even use them. The window shade looked like it was part of a drive by shooting!! Mold was all along the wall behind the toilet. The vanity was part of the bedroom so u couldn't get ready without waking everyone up. Needless to say, I was so tired and ready for my own bed!!!
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Happy Traveler"
I was very happy with the Day's Inn in Goodlettsville. The gal at the front desk that checked me in had a smile on her face which was refreshing especially after spending 14 hours driving. The room initially had a stale odor but once I turned on the air conditioner the odor disappeared. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, the shower had great water pressure and plenty of hot water, and the price was right.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"OKAY Hotel"
The hotel was overbooked by 5 rooms. The room we requested was not available. The hotel is near many establishments and easy to access restaurants, mall and I-65.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Goodlettsville Stay"
The complimentary breakfast was satisfactory. But the room was much in need of new furniture. The bathroom needed work in many places.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
There was an oder to the lobby. Bathroom so small you couldn"t even turn around!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"bad"
Dirty rooms smoky smells from a non smoking room
Business trip Mar 26, 2013