All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
4195 Solano Avenue, Napa, CA, 94558, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Surprisingly nice"
Surprisingly nice for a Best Western. Newly remodeled rooms with fridge and microwave and super clean. Serves breakfast that is pretty decent. Great place to stay in Napa that won't break the bank. Little far away from the wineries but close to downtown. I would recommend to others and stay here again myself. The only thing I wasn't that happy about were the pool area hours.... closes at 9pm.
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Worst Western"
They gave us a room right next to the lobby. College kids were screaming til the wee hours of the night. The walls are paper thin and you could hear everything. I could hear a mix of the hard rain, music from next door and kids laughing and screaming - til like 2am. The room was fine but had no great additions (the TV remote had only Channel Up/Channel Down, no room service, only one hidden wall socket to charge our phones). Cheap for Napa, but you're better off spending a little more.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Close to wineries"
Bed squeaked bady? Motel showing signs of it's age.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
dennis
"Comfortable and clean."
The staff was very friendly, the location was good, the rooms were clean and well equipped. Only complaint was the location is a little noisy.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Wedding weekend"
Stayed to attend a family member's wedding. Room was very comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful about transportation services in the area and very friendly
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Lynne
"Great hotel in Napa!"
We love the size of the room and the clean bathroom!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Sonny
"Ok but would stay somewhere else next time"
The hotel smelled like sewer in the lobby but the room was fine. The hotel does not provide any movies or pay per view service which is all I wanted after a long day of wine tasting. Also the TV wouldn't turn off and due to the layout we were unable to unplug it. We called the front desk and asked for someone to come turn it off so we could sleep and we were told they would do it in the morning. They finally sent someone to fix it after I demanded it be fixed that night so we could sleep.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Engagement!!!!!!!"
I really enjoyed my stay. This is great hotel stay at when visiting the napa valley.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Napa Touring"
The hotel was well located to all the sites we wanted to see. It was clean, beds comfortable and plenty of parking available.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Good place to stay if you do wine tasting only in Napa and also consider going out in downtown Napa at night. Otherwise, it's better to stay up north (Calistoga, st Helena etc). Definitely nice place.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Jake
Good location. About 5 minutes north of Downtown Napa and 5 minutes south of Yountville. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast buffet. Two restaurants on either side of the hotel. The italian restaurant was pretty good. This hotel was really a good value.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Happy Days"
Enjoyable
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great update to an old Napa Classic"
Great Service, friendly staff, and the lobby smells AWESOME like a spring spa. The pool was wonderful and heated. I would book here again on our next return.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great Room"
The room was great. Very clean. Very modern. Shower was nice. Beds were comfortable. I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice. Decent and free breakfast. Really enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Kristan
"Wine country"
Overall the hotel is pleasant and clean, all of the staff were friendly. I'm not sure about the rest of the hotel being that I was at the far end wing but my wireless connection would go from 50 Meg to zero so it was useless. Would I stay again, yes. But not in room 139 because of WiFi.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Alandia
"Convenient stay in the wine country"
The hotel rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is good. The location is very convenient for the winery visit, everything is in close proximity. Great for the night stay if you are mostly busy out doing wine tastings and need a comfy night sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Affordable stay in Napa"
Comfortable warm stay. The pool and jacuzzi area was very relaxing. Convenient location and light on the wallet. Great for first time visit to Napa.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Bargain Seeker
location location location. Great location and surprisngly good breakfast (and it's free)
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"A very convenient location"
We were quite pleased at our accommodations. It was a nice weekend get away. The hotel staff was courteous and friendly. The only downside was the noise level of people talking in the hallways, it carried into our rooms.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Derek
"overnight to Napa"
Four adults in one room, but the queen beds were very nice. Room AC was not working, but hotel staff was very accommodating and switched our room immediately. Breakfast was very good, seating area was smaller than I had expected. Overall, great experience and great location.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Jillian
"Very nice"
Very pleasurable stay at this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable, with plenty of space and facilities. The breakfast is extensive, and the hotel facilities are well kept. Good location.
4 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Livia
Very clean, nice staff, impressive free continental breakfast! Would recommend and stay here again!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
kel
"Good deal (especially in the off-season)"
Booked this hotel after a last minute change in vacation locale. Got a great deal since it was the off-season (<$100 per night). King room was clean and spacious. Bathroom had a nice rain shower head and good water pressure. Didnt spend much time in the room or around the hotel since we were busy touring wine country. I would stay here again
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great place!"
Great hotel!!! very friendly staff! I will be back, for sure!
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
HECTOR
"Nice needs improvements in areas."
Rooms were clean, outside landscaping was great, staff was friendly(atleast the ones that spoke English) refrigerator froze all my food, so I lost about $40 in food. Housekeepers walked into my room without knocking. Thank God I was halfway dressed. TV sound went out, it took maintence about an Hour to come fix it. Housekeepers were extremely loud when cleaning the room next to yours, they constantly slammed doors, spoke loudly, and the noise from the road is horrible. Breakfast never changed. You had the same exact thing everyday. Nothing new for breakfast.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great location in the heart of Napa."
This hotel is excellent for the price.The fitness room needs to be updated and isn't available early for people who like to ge th moving early.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Katie
Nice hotel clears, good location staff good , I wil back again
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Best Value in Napa Valley"
Everything was great! It would be perfect if the bed was a little better. It was good, just not like in a 5 Star hotel, but it had lovely comforters and about 6 pillows per bed.
Carole
"Dislike"
The location is great. Dislike the sharing door with the next room very noisy. Sink and tub draining was very slow. Breakfast was picked up quickly by staff. The staff in the kitchen was very unprofessional they would speak in Spanish to each other when guest would ask for something little did they know I spoke Spanish and noticed how they were acting.
"Napa March 2015"
Stayed three nights, Was in town on business, hotel was centrally located for my business. Room was nice, quite and, breakfast was good
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Had no problems with this hotel. It was a great location for some wine tasting and scenic drives through Napa County. It's about 10 minutes from downtown and easily accessible. Staff was super friendly and really fast at checking us in and out. The layout of the room was really nice and the beds were comfy. I liked that there was a giant table as well as counter space to utilize. There was a mini fridge which was really nice. Only stayed for 2 nights but I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Napa.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Rooms were very clean and nice."
Good experience. I wish breakfast would start earlier and last later. Everything was good though.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
we enjoyed our stay, this is the second time we stayed at this hotel.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice staff!"
Really nice front desk staff. I had an emergency for work and they offered their assistance in the most professional manner.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Kimberly
"Very nice property."
Great location , and rate . Staff were outstanding, free breakfast was a treat .
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
nicholas
"Value stay in Napa Valley"
The location on the northern outskirts of Napa on Highway 29 places you in an easy position to get anywhere without having to weave through town traffic first. The rooms are clean and updated, although the satellite TV is pretty basic (long delays when switching channels, no guide to click from, stuff we're all pretty used to at home). Breakfast (included) has a waffle maker and a few hot dishes. Nothing fancy but the staff is nice and despite being close to the highway, pretty quiet.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Harvey
"Rooms are Tiny"
Could not keep windows open ..slammed shut..clean enough but tired furniture. Staff was responsive but not enthusiastic.. Not a well run hotel
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
deb
"Hotel went for looks and not for comfort."
The first night I got lost, I arrived 1 day after my check in. I was still charged for a day I did not stay. Associate refused to credit me due to policies . The bed super hard, felt like sleeping in box spring.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
from San Diego
"Decent hotel if everything comparable is booked"
The room was decent and in a convenient location but overpriced.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kimberley
"Vacation"
Pleasnt time in Napa. Lots of rest and celebration.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
BM
"Comfy Best"
This is a very nice hotel..great breakfast!
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Gloria
Last minute reservation on a holiday weekend at a great rate. Could not beat it of the price.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable - good value"
Fairly new hotel. Very clean. Excellent staff. Nice breakfast - eggs, sausage, cook your own waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, etc.
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Noisy."
The hotel was very noisy. There did not seem to be much sound-proofing in the walls. The air conditioner in the room above us ran all night, and drip, drip, dripped on our window sill. The bath tub in our room was old; however, the rest of the room was fairly nice. The morning breakfast service was good.
"I'll never return!"
Crowded room layout. Dingy hallways. Poor hotel design. Ugly room decor. One elevator, located at the middle of the building. I carried our heavy suitcase up stairs because hotel staff failed to tell us about the elevator. VERY crowded breakfast area ... people are constantly having to step out of each other's way. Dangerous steps down into the lobby from the entrance. Hotel's policy is to charge the expected cost of a stay at the hotel TWICE on the guest's credit card. According to the front-desk staff, "That's the policy. The second charge will be removed from your credit card in 3-5 business days." That's tantamount to highway robbery! Management apparently doesn't frequent the hotel. My efforts to talk to the manager were unsuccessful: "He's off today."
Soccer Junkie
"Convenient, clean, great value"
We would stay here again for Napa touring. Room was updated and clean and exceptional value. Stay here and use the savings for wine tastings or taking in some of the great Napa and Yountville restaurants.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Loved it!!"
It was an overall great experience. the staff was super friendly, the rooms were beautiful, clean and spacious. Breakfast was delicious!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Veronica
"Flying bird"
The hotel is quite near the downtown Napa and is just beside the highway. But not very convenient for dinner and a little bit far to the winery.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great place, if your room is not on the road side."
The positives: Great room, good rate, friendly staff, good breakfast. The negative: Rooms in the NE corner are on a busy intersection with a lot of road noise late into the night.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Aging a little; weak Net"
Surprised to find Univ Access Rm 122 very dark, aging badly w/cracked sink counter, peeling wallpaper, very dark gloomy room. Location is good and service excellent. Net access this time very weak, has been better in other rooms we've stayed in. Dropping rating a half-level due to room/net demerits.
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015