All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America

Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"Good hotel, nice city"
The hotel was clean, comfortable, and the staff was nice. The breakfast was simple, but good. I would stay on this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Fabricio
Good stay, pleasant and helpful staff
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed At!"
While the hotel itself was okay, I would never stay here again. I came to check in at 9PM and they couldn't find my reservation. After two hours of the two ladies at the front desk calling the manager, they finally found it. My reservation was cancelled by somebody at the hotel and then put with some other person's reservation. The thing that really annoyed me was that the manager, who isn't technically on duty, but is supposed to answer his phone when such situations arise, finally answered his phone after an hour of trying to get a hold of him, and then said he could hear them so he said he'll call back in a minute when he was in a quieter place, and never called back and continued to ignore his phone. So here I am at 10:30PM after driving all the way from Los Angeles to Napa, and am dead tired, and I can't have a room because this manager won't get back to the girls at the front desk. Somebody else called the two girls at the front desk and told them how to find the reservation, but that was still at just before 11PM after I have been waiting for 2 hours. So was I given anything to compensate me for the inconvenience? Yes. Yes I was. They gave me a $12 bottle of wine, which was also the worst wine I have ever tasted in my life. Then the second night they put another bottle in my room, which I didn't drink, and a card to apologize. The card was a generic printed out apology, but no body even cared to sign it where it had a space to be signed. I guess they really care.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Ron
"ok but high price for what you get"
Very noisy room. TV didn't work took 2 days to get someone to look at it. Pretty high price for a "just Ok " room. Free wifi but unreliable.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great place to stay at a good price"
Hotel had a water outage due to city issues for several hours longer than posted times. Caused odors in common areas. Room next to ours had smoke alarm beeping for 2 hours before I called maintenance to come fix it.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Portia's
i would come back again...nice staff, convenient, comfortable however...a few glitches...called the front desk a few times and no one answered, couldn't figure out how to control temperature in the room, tv didn't have on demand options, few outlets in the room to charge electronics, light switches hidden,
3 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
marsha
"Birthday weekend"
Hotel was good. They did have the water turned off on one day. Said it would be back on at 3 but ended up closer to 5 And the pool was great but a TON of ants all around
3 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
Temple
Fun stay in the wine vointry
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Comfortable room for touring..."
Nice place to stay when touring -- spacious and pleasant room. Noticed one window (on ground floor) did not lock and reported it to front desk. Personnel were pleasant. Nice small pool Morning coffee in lobby and free buffet was depressing, (but if you are desperate, you won't starve)....recommend instead going south a few minutes down I-29 to First street where fabulous food boutiques/Ritual Coffee coffee bar can be found at Oxbow Public market.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Clare
"A good "Best Western""
It is what it is.. a Best Western and a good Best Western. So..... Once you have your expectation set accordingly - a Good Best Western with Napa Pricing, then you will enjoy your stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"affordable wine country hotel"
Nice hotel with yummy breakfast! Had happy hour but wasn't able to attend but I heard it's nice too
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
sue
Very
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Paula L
Nice hotel close the the most important interest points
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Roberto
We stayed two nights. The room was very clean, comfortable and inviting. The hotel was centrally located for our purpose. Some wine tasting and touring the area. We stayed on the bottom floor, closer to the back of the hotel other guests were a little noisy but not terrible. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
It was a very nice and clean hotel. Our only problem was the air conditioning. We were in one room and they could not get the air conditioning going, so they moved us to another room. That air was not working either so they moved us yet again to another room. The third one was a charm!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Dee
The breakfast was good, location was accessible to downtown and other areas. Will recommend to friends and family.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Bella
"Not Happy"
Bed too hard, just like a wood, very uncomfortable, staff not very responsive to needs. Had to ask 3 days in a row to just get Kleenex & then had to go down & get it our self. Washed my cloths & discovered the dryer didn't work & wasn't working after 3 days. Won't be staying there again
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Marge
"Napa Valley Getaway"
We enjoyed our visit. Hotel was convenient to wherever we wanted to go. It was comfortable and clean. The sink and shower drains were a little slow but other than that, it was a nice place to stay. It was hot while we were there so we appreciated air conditioning and the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Melanie
"No NASCAR station!!!!!!"
We enjoyed our stay. Everything was excellent but will not stay at Beat Western again because there is not a NASCAR station. Every where we went seemed to have this channel and so we could catch glimpses!!!!!!!
4 night trip Jul 28, 2015
Terrell
"Better than expected."
Spent two nights. Was a bit nicer than your 'basic' Best Western. Service was ok. Just missed getting more coffee in the room on the second day and one of the desk agents could use a little more customer service training from her more accommodating colleagues. Could use a lounge and more organized breakfast buffet but was pretty much as expected from this chain.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Keith
"Not amazing"
The hotel common areas had a terrible smell and the rooms and hallways were very dark. I also think the common area furniture was run down and dirty.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Well worth the stay"
Excellent customer service Well maintained facility Highly recommend A little pricey but competitive for area.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"OK spot if you have a car."
Choose your room wisely - some rooms back up to a busy street. The air conditioning units in some rooms can noisy.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Ann
Great room! Very clean. Bed was very comfortable. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice hotel near Napa wineries"
We stayed here while we explored Napa wine country
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great stay at BW Ivy Premier"
Enjoyed our stay at the BW Ivy Premier. Front desk staff was very courteous and helpful, the location was great for what my wife and I were doing in the Napa Valley, enjoyed the free breakfast, wine bar and pool area. Only two minor things I would change; (1) better lighting over the sink for shaving and makeup and (2) we just kind of sunk into the bed and it was kind of noisy, but we were so tired from the activities of the day that it was not a big issue.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Edward
"Location great fot wineries; HVAC didn't work well"
The location work very well for our winery visits in Napa. The HVAC system wouldn't turn on and off automatically. By the time we were at the hotel, we were too tired to call the front desk and have someone come in to work on it so we kept manually turning it on and off.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Linette
"Very nice for a very fair price"
This is a recently remodeled hotel. Rooms are very nice: comfortable firm bed, 2 fab easy chairs, everything updated and clean. Good TV.For the price this was a great find. There are many casual eating choices nearby. Hotel breakfast was the typical: scrambled eggs, sausage, lousy bagels, yogurt and not enough seating.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice hotel and well located for wine tours."
Loved Napa and the hotel. Found it on expedia and was very pleased.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Terri
"Family visit napa"
This is a very nice hotel with good complimentary breakfast . Our room was very nice but the beds were a little uncomfortable. Overall would stay again
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Great location, very clean very surprised at how nice this hotel was.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"thank you Amy"
I left my kindle ereader in the room. Spoke with Amy and she found it. She shipped it to me. So happy and relieved to get it back. Great job, Amy!
Kerry
"Great overnight stay"
Clean large room with sofa bed. Great variety for breakfast
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Stephan
"Good Value"
The room was well appointed and with quality furnishings and up to date decor.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Family travelling to Napa staying at great hotel"
The hotel was great, clean and comfortable, great interior design and layout of the rooms )we were 9 traveling around and had 4 rooms, also nice Italian restaurant close by. Great pool too.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Eva
We had fun. Kids love the pool. We going back.
"Perfect"
Awesome
Misty
"very nice"
We thought the place was very nice !! Better than expected for the price. The breakfast was ok but the same as all other free breakfasts.. just ok... free parking was a plus!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"very nice"
Lovely, comfortable room!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Betty
"Great location, pool, breakfast, & service"
This hotel has a convenient central location close to the highway to get to either Sonoma to the west or Yountville, St. Helena, or Calistoga to the north. It is also within walking distance of a Mexican restaurant, Italian restaurant, and local market store for snacks and drinks. The pool and hot tub were clean and nice to relax in after a long day of biking. Breakfast was tasty - hot eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt. Service was excellent. There was always someone friendly and helpful at the front desk, even when we spilled an entire glass of wine on the bed and needed new sheets in the middle of the night! For the price, you won't find a better hotel in the Napa area.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Holly
"Really nice Best Western - remodeled and stylish."
Best Western was easy to book and a good value compared to the rest of the options in Napa. The rooms were clean, spacious and stylish. The Complimentary breakfast is a nice addition with waffles, eggs, potatoes, etc.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great Place To Stay"
Pleasantly surprised with the renovations. Will recommend to friends!
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Ioannis
"Very pleased!"
This is a great, centrally located hotel in Napa with lots of parking! The room was a bit tight for 4 people, but was clean and well organized. I would stay here again!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Jackie
"Comfort in the heart of wine country"
A nice stay in the wine country close to city amenities, yet right in the heart of the many wineries. Small town atmosphere with modern flare at the same time. The room was nicely updated in appearance. Breakfast was nicer than the usual cereal and fruit you expect, but crowded and not enough seating. The heated outdoor pool was a plus considering the chill this part of California offers.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
kimberly
"NAPA trip"
Everything worked perfectly, starting from the check in to the check out. The hotel staff was very friendly. They provided helpful information about Napa and the surrounding areas and gave clear directions to get there. They gave me a coupon for a winery and printed out my boarding pass. The hotel guests were friendly and shared their experiences eating at local restaurants. Overall a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
SP
"Amenities galore, good value!"
Came here for a night while wine tasting, it was a great jumping off point. The breakfast was great, they had a lovely pool and the amenities in the room were fantastic-- comfy beds and a tall shower with great water pressure. We'll be back, for more nights next time!
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
Erica
"Nice hotel, centrally located to all things Napa."
Great room; the lobby had a horrible smell however . I'm sure it was a problem which has already been fixed. Main desk staff were a bit reserved. The truth is I worked for Disney for too many years to count, so maybe my expectations on customer service are a little inflated, and maybe they'd had a bad day or whatever...but when checking in I was told they couldn't find my reservation. So we retried using my traveling friend's name ( who I knew had already checked in and was in the room!). I told them I knew what room.... The girl just stood there. I was told there were many hotels in the area. And she stood there. No talking. No smiling. No attempt to recheck. Really???? I KNOW THE ROOM NUMBER!!!!! Nothing. Finally I pulled the confirmation up on my phone. Look, when people are paying nearly $400.00 a night for a room, your front desk staff should really, I don't know, HAVE SOME PERSONALITY!!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Jayne
"Nice location"
Average room, but poor guest control, our room was near the jacuzzi, and at night a lot of people drinking and loud in spite of the pool was open until 9 pm.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
milagros
I had a great time in Napa. Although Hotel is not located in Downtown Napa it is close enough to Yountville and downtown Napa- Wine tour companies will pick you up from hotel. The front desk staff made the reservations for me. Yountville has the world famous Bouchon restaurant and bakery.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Nice hotel with pleasant surrounding atmosphere"
Need to provide a more comfortable roll away bed because my daughter felt the bumpiness of the springs in the mattress and it hurt her back the next day. Also, the hotel needs to provide another waffle maker because the line was always long to wait. Besides those factors, I would recommend this motel to family and friends because it is comfortable and quiet
Other trip Jun 19, 2015