All hotels in Boulder, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4950 Baseline Rd, Boulder, CO, 80303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable room"
It was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean--convenience with microwave and kitchen (which I didn't have time to use as I was visiting with family and holiday parties). The refrigerator was handy though. The buffet breakfast was very convenient and had many options, including scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, bagels, toast, fruit, coffee, tea, juices. I wasn't there for dinner hour, so can comment on that. The computer was available n business center--handy to printout airline boarding passes. Internet in room with laptop was also very easy to access. The front desk was very accommodating and friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Jeanne C.
"Very comfortable stay"
We would definitely return. Great size room for an extended stay.Staff were friendly and helpful. Convenient to have a full breakfast. Easy accessibility to the room. We were very happy with our stay there.
4 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Cyndee B
"Buffalo game stay over"
They were in the middle of remodeling. It was quite in the room, and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice, quiet place"
This hotel has had updates. The lobby and breakfast areas are beautiful. The hot breakfast was fantastic. The bed was ok and they don't have down bedding like I'm used to but still comfortable. There was a note not to adjust the thermostat, which I always do, so I didn't like that. Still, it was a nice place and had a home feel. Would stay there again but may not be my first choice.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Maggie
"Nice room but the walls are "thin.""
My daughter and I stayed two nights in a second floor room facing the highway. The bed was comfortable and it was nice to have a full refrigerator in the suite area. The bathroom was slightly small for two, but workable. The breakfast, which was included in our room rate, was very good. As others have mentioned, the hotel is difficult to find the first time---please note that it is in a shopping center parking lot behind the Safeway--it is NOT located on Baseline road. Take Meadows street into the parking lot of the shopping center and stay to the left. My only real complaint about this hotel is how thin the walls are. I could hear the traffic on the highway, the people above and below me, and one of my neighbors using a hairdryer! If you are a light sleeper, you might want to ask for the top floor away from the highway.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Very comfortable place and very convenient"
The place was great, almost a little apartment! Very nice and clean. I had expedia make my reservations and they made a mistake, but Homewood personnel were Excellent and we were able to work it out! Overall, I WILL be back as my son lives in Boulder
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Gillie
"excellent hotel for extended stay in Boulder"
In spite of renovations under way due to flooding, staff managed to make our stay comfortable...same as in previous visits at this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2013
Deb
"They are very nice and I really liked it!"
The employees are very nice, serviceable and diligent. Good, good service!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Maribel
"Nice Hotel - Good price"
THe room was large, nicely furnished and comfortable. The beds are a little small for two adults but comfy otherwise. Kitchen was great, nice to have ability to fridge although we didn't actually cook anything. Pool area was nicely maintained with plenty of towels and plenty of lounge chairs and tables. Breakfast was overall good (OK an egg station would be nice but...) eggs, potatoes, coffee, teas, juices all better than average. Waffles and fruits and berries: outstanding. The complementary dinners on the other hand should be avoided! Beer and wine Happy Hour, decent but given this is a microbrew haven, Coors light as only happy hour beer was a let down.
7 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Close to CU Boulder, friendly and helpful staff."
The rooms do not have AMC and our family wanted to watch one of the last few episodes of "Breaking Bad" Hotel staff suggested wathcing in dining area which carries all channels. We ate in dinning area and watched the episode.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
We had a nice stay. The furnishings could use some upgrades, but the rooms and the property itself were clean and convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were close to UC Boulder, but not too close to be distracted by the students.
9 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"great location to go into Pearl St., yet quiet"
We had a wonderful vacation made more enjoyable because of our stay at the Homewood Suites. It had everything we needed to be comfortable. The accommodations were clean and well kept. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends!
8 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Exactly as described!"
Very, very nice place. Extremely pleased. Staff was super. Breakfast was great. Be advised this isnt the easiest place to access from the main streets. Be sure to read details about the location; once you get there, check in and out is a breeze.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"terrible service"
never again
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
alfredo
"Convenient hotel for hiking a day."
Parents and teen stayed in room with king bed and pull out sofa which was spacious and convenient. A very nice breakfast was included. It was held in a nice dining room which easily accommodated everyone from lawyers in business suits to families with children. A great atmosphere. Since we were busy hiking we didn't have a chance to use the pool, etc but these facilities looked great.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Ann
We went to Boulder for my husband's birthday. We stayed in a King suite. The room was great. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. We really enjoyed our stay. The only problem was getting to the hotel. You have to drive through a shopping center parking lot to get there and the signs are very small and easy to miss.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
H. M.
"Excellent bargain"
I was very pleased with hotel especially considering the cost. The room was very comfortable and tastefully appointed, the grounds and pool were nice, they even had complementary drinks and snacks in the evenings. The only challenge was finding it. It is located behind a shopping center and is a little difficult to locate.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Nice mountain view"
Every staff member was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the price was great for the value. I was surprised to find they served dinner during the week and had a wonderful breakfast buffet. You could also rent bikes to ride around the town at no extra cost.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Nice Hotel Close to Boulder"
Good Hotel but nothing stands out as exceptional. I am not sure the experience was equal to the price I paid. The hotel cleaning staff was very friendly and accommodating, the front desk staff was not overly welcoming. The daily breakfast was very well arranged as was the evening Happy Hour. Condition of the hotel was "good" and very clean.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Billy
Best place that I have stayed in Boulder. Delicious breakfast -- one of the best buffets I have seen. Very clean and quiet. Would stay again
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great base location for the area"
Hotel continues to be a favorite base of operations for vacations, quiet rooms, easy parking. Great Gelato shop in adjacent mall, also a delicious bakery!!! Convenient spot to get to Denver, and Fort Collins as this was a Craft Brewery vacation. Will definitely continue to stay here when we visit this area.
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Hotel to consider when visiting friends in Boulder"
I stayed there the night before Bolder Boulder and so do not feel like I got my "money's worth" - in fact, I'd say I paid $100 premium for the night. It is a fine $124/nt hotel, not $224/nt. Still, good quiet room nearer to Front Range and Boulder neighborhoods than downtown.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Great find!"
I lived in boulder for 4 years and never heard of the Homewood Suites. It's nicely tucked away but still near enough that I don't feel too far from the center of boulder. The room was incredibly spacious and very clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. I would definitely return.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"one of the best"
We were very happy with our stay. The room was quiet .Easy access to the main thoroughfares and the university.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
jp
"Nice Place"
Nice hotel, good breakfast, clean and overall a great place to say.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"The Price is Right"
We stayed at the Homewood Suites with our 2 teenagers. We really enjoyed the room. The hide-a-bed didn't get great reviews from my kids, but I was happy with everything else. The service was good and they provided a free breakfast adn even a free dinner on one night (Thursday). The front desk was very helpful in giving me directions. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
"Nice property if you can find it"
I spent over a half hour trying to locate this property when I got to Boulder from Denver. Maybe it was my Apple Maps GPS vs Google but it kept giving me the wrong directions. I stopped into a RiteAid for directions from a worker. When I finally arrived, front desk was very friendly and my one-bedroom room was nice. It was clean and adequate for me stay. Went skiing at Eldora which was about 35 minutes away. I would definitely recommend staying at this property. Good value and pleasant staff. Stayed at Ritz Carlton in Denver on business.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great for a night"
Only issue, shower affected by running water, gets cold fast.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Nick
"family night after concert at boulder theater"
Gorgeous and spacious room that accommodated all four. Only thing we would have enjoyed more is an indoor pool. Breakfast was fantastic. Front desk helped us resolve booking issue quickly and efficiently. We will definitely be back.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Cook Family
great
1 night trip Mar 18, 2013
"Good Price"
Rooms are beautiful and come with a full kitchen with clean dishes! The shower tiles were disgusting, almost made me not want to shower. The hot breakfast is amazing. Overall, it was a nice place and I will probably stay here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"Cozy and delicious!"
I stayed in a suite with a fireplace which made my stay very cozy as it was snowing outside. The only complaint I had was the noise I could hear above my head as the people on the floor above were getting ready for the day. There seemed to be no soundproofing between floors. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious! I thought because the breakfast was free it might just be a continental breakfast, but they had eggs and sausage and waffles, etc. The free wifi in the room was another attraction for me. The woman at the front desk was so nice and genuinely interested in making sure I had a great stay. I told my husband that we will be staying there from now on when we go to visit our daughter at the University of CO.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Cindy
"Great hotel for family or business traveler."
A very nice suite hotel with everything you could want. Convenient to everything in Boulder, nice neighborhood. A little difficult to locate as Boulder has serrious restrictions on signage. The woman at the front desk was able to direct us by phone. It is located in/behind a shopping plaza and you have to turn into the plaza before you see the signs. Mapquest didn't have this detail.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Jean
"Satisfied"
We were happy with our stay here. Accommodations were adequate. Coffee and breakfast were warm and satisfactory. Would return.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013
nmabe
"Boulder work trip"
One of my favorite places to stay in Boulder. Friendly staff and housekeeping. Reasonably priced and they allow dogs.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
great place and price
2 night trip Jan 2, 2013
I've stayed at this location several times and each time the staff is courteous and friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet is outstanding. The only drawback is the location can be a bit tricky as you have to drive thru a grocery store parking lot to get to the hotel, but once that is understood, all else is top notch.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2013
Sandy E.
Positives-Location to U of C Boulder was perfect and employee service was wonderful. Negatives-Although the location was quiet, I could hear the guest in the room above me walking around, snoring through the night and even turning over in bed! Also the bed was extremely soft and sagging; the front desk sent maintenance to a few other rooms but said all the beds were pretty similar. They put a board under the mattress and this helped a bit but after three nights my back was not a happy camper.
3 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"WONDERFUL PLACE FOR VISITING GRANDPARENTS!!"
WE HAVE STAYED HERE BEFORE AND ALWAYS FIND THE HELP AND WAITSTAFF MORE THAN FRIENDLY. WE WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
KATE
"Clean, comfortable, convenient - great overall!"
Had a great experience at this location, just a few minutes drive from downtown area. Located directly behind Safeway shopping center which was convenient to stock the kitchenette, however made the hotel a little hard to find the first time. Very nice & helpful staff. One bedroom suite was clean and comfortable, but we did hear quite a bit of noise from guests above us (squeaking floorboards, moderate talking, water running, etc.). We had requested top/3rd floor room but none were available at checkin. Self-serve, full breakfast was continuously re-stocked, good and served in a comfortable area with plenty of seating. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
Andrea
"Extra Effort Made A Difference During A Difficult"
I needed a room after my daughter delivered a preterm baby. Lynn was magnificent about working with me to obtain availability during this difficult time. It was late the when my son and I finally checked in, each arriving from different places. We unpacked and got ready for bed only to finally realize that the AC wasn't really working correctly. Trenton was able to move us to another room to sleep while leaving our belongings in the original room, so we didn't have move all of our possessions that night just to move back again after the AC repair in the morning. We felt that both of these great people put the HOME in Homewopd Suites! You never know what is going on in someone's life when you go out of your way to extend them an extra courtesy. These efforts really made a difference to us and were greatly appreciated.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"Quiet and comfortable"
Very nice stay, clean rooms and pleasant staff. Quiet isolated location, but was close to points of interest.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"good choice"
Others have noted the location issue. Once you find the hotel though, all was good. The staff was very friendly, breakfast was good, location convenient.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Convenient and Comfy."
Person at the check-in desk very good. Pleasant and professional manner was tops. Nice choice of foods for breakfast, too.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
"Nice stay in Boulder"
Nice hotel with great service. Fire alarm went off at around 3 in the morning and we had no idea what was going on. Food and drinks during the week were nice, but food could be a little more kid friendly. Great location with a lot of close stores. We had a nice stay and enjoyed our time in Boulder.
Other trip Jul 1, 2012
"Great place"
The suite had a kitchen, complete with dishes, silverware and cooking utensils, plus a coffee pot, although coffee is always available in the lobby. The breakfasts were great, with many choices, and the M-Th dinners sounded good on the menu. The dining room was very pleasant. The newspaper in the morning was a nice touch. The internet, wireless, computers and printer all worked well, the pool and jacuzzi looked clean and inviting. The towels were big and fluffy and there were multiple pillows on the bed. We left the windows open for the cool air--didn't use the AC, which was too loud anyway. Water pressure in the shower was great. Convenient to a grocery store and drug store, as well as restaurants. Nice grounds, friendly staff--everything was very comfortable.
Other trip May 30, 2012
"Unusual Access"
A little confusing finding the hotel , but otherwise very nice!
4 night trip Apr 7, 2012
"Hardest hotel to find."
This was a good hotel, but one of the hardest hotels to find I have ever seen. It took maybe 30 min. of driving around to find. I was so stressed out by the time I got there. It was dark and on a back road through a shopping center with no sign at the road. Would most likely not stay there again for this reason. Also wish they would have DVD player, I had my 2 yr. old grandson with us, and could not find anything on TV for him to watch. We always have movies for him. Just no DVD player in room.
Other trip May 2, 2012
Michellee

"great value"
Excellent value . This is a really well managed hotel with very pleasant staff and an enjoyable hotel experience!
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
basil
"Very satisfied with our stay!"
Our king suite was satisfactory for 4 people. Our room was located in the B section next to the main building. We had a pull out sofa in the living room area. A small kitchenette with a fridge came in handy. Two TV's in the suite. A hot and cold breakfast was offered. It is less than 10 minutes to drive to Pearl Street. You need to drive into the adjacent mall to find the signs for the hotel, which is located in the back.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014