All hotels in Boulder, Colorado, United States of America
4950 Baseline Rd, Boulder, CO, 80303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome hotel"
Convenient to downtown Boulder; great amenities; good, healthy selections available at the breakfast bar; Sandra, the hostess at the breakfast bar was wonderful. Beds were comfy and rooms were quiet. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Fantastic service"
Great service and friendly staff. Hotel room was very clean and comfortable. Overall, we were very satisfied.
7 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Boulder Hotel Close to Pearl Street"
The Homewood Suites was close to all that was happening in Boulder this past weekend. However, the hotel was difficult to locate and the facility is old and needs some real updating. The furniture in our room was all very old and worn, leather arm rests worn through, ottoman was the same. The entertainment center was all aged and cracking along the bottom. We only had one bath towel in our room with three people. The staff really did a great job, and made this experience a positive one. When I called down for more towels, they were delivered right up and we were given even more than we requested. The swimming pool was nice and clean and warm. Breakfast was delicious and the dining area was beautiful. Overall, we enjoyed our stay because of the people and the extras. If the rooms get updated, we will absolutely be back!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
My overall experience was good, there was a business issue when the hotel did not and could not provide me with a scanner, it should be located in the business center.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Cindy
"Ms. Norma Craft"
They placed us in the wrong type room, but a call down to the desk had a person up there in 5 minutes to move us across the hall. Our reservation was billed completely wrong also and they said it couldn't be fixed so we were left with over $520.00 in charges on our card for a $150.00 room. They had no explanation why our room was billed three times or why each time it was a different amount, but none of the charges could be credited! This is SO unacceptable! The room was lovely, the two ladies working the desk were nice enough, but not sure we would return.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Norma Craft
"Lovely"
Lovely, homey suite. Close to everything, easy to zip around. Staff was warm, welcoming and helpful throughout our stay.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"A great deal for a two bedroom suite"
We had 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen and living room. The rooms were well decorated and we could see the nearby mountains in between two buildings. Breakfast was very good with good quality protein for low carb diets.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Close to where I helped my son move to"
The breakfast and dinner buffet that was offered was great. We enjoyed the dining room where the buffet was served, was very comfortable. Our room was very clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Jon's move
"Nice pet friendly hotel with a half kitchen."
We found this hotel looking for a place in Boulder, CO in which we could hopefully cook the majority of our meals thereby saving on our food expenses for the week. We also wanted to have a place that was pet friendly as we wanted to bring our 4 year old white German Shepherd (super friendly, never bitten, does bark when people knock on door) with us. When reading about the rooms online, it stated that they were equipped with a kitchen and fireplace. Unfortunately it failed to mention that the "kitchen" did not have an oven, only a small burner and a medium sized burner and microwave. This cut our meal options down significantly although it wasn't too bad with just the two burner range and microwave. The rooms were nice although the large King suite was kind of small for the price and did not contain a fireplace as advertised in the picture and description of the room. Of course the pictures online made the space seem much larger than in reality, but it was enough space for the dog, my fiancé, and myself to stay comfortably for the week. We only had one small issue for the first two days. The first day we left our dog in the room inside of his large crate while we went out during the time rooms were to be cleaned. When we returned we found a note stating the room couldn't be cleaned because of the dog, despite him being locked up. It took a small talk with the front desk to make sure that our room would be cleaned the following day. Nice staff and experience.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Grant
"good location, good breakfast"
The breakfast at this Homewood Suites is one of the better buffet options I've ever experienced. Food was kept fresh and hot, there was variety in all sections, and it was tasty. Our room was comfortable and well equipped. Only complaint was that the toilet was clogged when we arrived, it took a full day for maintenance to address this, and the overall function of the toilet was so slow we were reluctant to trust it the remainder of our stay. The front desk was receptive to suggestions, upon checkout, that a plumber be contacted to insure proper function.
5 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"No fireplace in smoking king room as advertised."
Hotel and staff were nice. Paid for a King suite, smoking. pictures clearly show fireplace as does description of room. When i arrived none were available. They offered to move but to a non-smoking room. The room we were in was adjacent to entrance of building. Starting at 6am every 10-12 minutes you would hear the door slamming, a simple door dampener would resolve this. We expressed our dismay to the front desk and they comped us for in room movies and calls but couldnt for the room because we booked via hotels.com and that i would have to call them. I followed that process and was offered a 50% refund, which isnt bad, but hotel offered 100%. Classic bait and switch, will be disputing full amount with credit card company directly. This trip was for a romantic getaway, word ot the wise, confirm ammenities before trip.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
nicholas b.
"Very comfortable"
Great hotel. Would highly recommend and will come back. All of the staff were very friendly. Everyone seemed like they enjoyed working there and very polite.
6 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Toni
"Nice, but smelled"
The staff is great and so is the breakfast. Our rooms smelled like smoke despite their being no smoking rooms. The smell did not dissipate druing our 3 nights there.
3 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Ready for renovation"
The room was good and large, but not in very good condition. Carpets and bedspreads were worn and stained. I think it's time for a renovation.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Comfortable room"
It was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean--convenience with microwave and kitchen (which I didn't have time to use as I was visiting with family and holiday parties). The refrigerator was handy though. The buffet breakfast was very convenient and had many options, including scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, bagels, toast, fruit, coffee, tea, juices. I wasn't there for dinner hour, so can comment on that. The computer was available n business center--handy to printout airline boarding passes. Internet in room with laptop was also very easy to access. The front desk was very accommodating and friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Jeanne C.
"Very comfortable stay"
We would definitely return. Great size room for an extended stay.Staff were friendly and helpful. Convenient to have a full breakfast. Easy accessibility to the room. We were very happy with our stay there.
4 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Cyndee B
"Buffalo game stay over"
They were in the middle of remodeling. It was quite in the room, and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Schmeg
"Nice, quiet place"
This hotel has had updates. The lobby and breakfast areas are beautiful. The hot breakfast was fantastic. The bed was ok and they don't have down bedding like I'm used to but still comfortable. There was a note not to adjust the thermostat, which I always do, so I didn't like that. Still, it was a nice place and had a home feel. Would stay there again but may not be my first choice.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Maggie
"Nice room but the walls are "thin.""
My daughter and I stayed two nights in a second floor room facing the highway. The bed was comfortable and it was nice to have a full refrigerator in the suite area. The bathroom was slightly small for two, but workable. The breakfast, which was included in our room rate, was very good. As others have mentioned, the hotel is difficult to find the first time---please note that it is in a shopping center parking lot behind the Safeway--it is NOT located on Baseline road. Take Meadows street into the parking lot of the shopping center and stay to the left. My only real complaint about this hotel is how thin the walls are. I could hear the traffic on the highway, the people above and below me, and one of my neighbors using a hairdryer! If you are a light sleeper, you might want to ask for the top floor away from the highway.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Very comfortable place and very convenient"
The place was great, almost a little apartment! Very nice and clean. I had expedia make my reservations and they made a mistake, but Homewood personnel were Excellent and we were able to work it out! Overall, I WILL be back as my son lives in Boulder
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Gillie
"excellent hotel for extended stay in Boulder"
In spite of renovations under way due to flooding, staff managed to make our stay comfortable...same as in previous visits at this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2013
Deb
"They are very nice and I really liked it!"
The employees are very nice, serviceable and diligent. Good, good service!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Maribel
"Nice Hotel - Good price"
THe room was large, nicely furnished and comfortable. The beds are a little small for two adults but comfy otherwise. Kitchen was great, nice to have ability to fridge although we didn't actually cook anything. Pool area was nicely maintained with plenty of towels and plenty of lounge chairs and tables. Breakfast was overall good (OK an egg station would be nice but...) eggs, potatoes, coffee, teas, juices all better than average. Waffles and fruits and berries: outstanding. The complementary dinners on the other hand should be avoided! Beer and wine Happy Hour, decent but given this is a microbrew haven, Coors light as only happy hour beer was a let down.
7 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Close to CU Boulder, friendly and helpful staff."
The rooms do not have AMC and our family wanted to watch one of the last few episodes of "Breaking Bad" Hotel staff suggested wathcing in dining area which carries all channels. We ate in dinning area and watched the episode.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
We had a nice stay. The furnishings could use some upgrades, but the rooms and the property itself were clean and convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were close to UC Boulder, but not too close to be distracted by the students.
9 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"great location to go into Pearl St., yet quiet"
We had a wonderful vacation made more enjoyable because of our stay at the Homewood Suites. It had everything we needed to be comfortable. The accommodations were clean and well kept. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends!
8 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Exactly as described!"
Very, very nice place. Extremely pleased. Staff was super. Breakfast was great. Be advised this isnt the easiest place to access from the main streets. Be sure to read details about the location; once you get there, check in and out is a breeze.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"terrible service"
never again
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
alfredo
"Convenient hotel for hiking a day."
Parents and teen stayed in room with king bed and pull out sofa which was spacious and convenient. A very nice breakfast was included. It was held in a nice dining room which easily accommodated everyone from lawyers in business suits to families with children. A great atmosphere. Since we were busy hiking we didn't have a chance to use the pool, etc but these facilities looked great.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Ann
We went to Boulder for my husband's birthday. We stayed in a King suite. The room was great. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. We really enjoyed our stay. The only problem was getting to the hotel. You have to drive through a shopping center parking lot to get there and the signs are very small and easy to miss.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
H. M.
"Excellent bargain"
I was very pleased with hotel especially considering the cost. The room was very comfortable and tastefully appointed, the grounds and pool were nice, they even had complementary drinks and snacks in the evenings. The only challenge was finding it. It is located behind a shopping center and is a little difficult to locate.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Nice mountain view"
Every staff member was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the price was great for the value. I was surprised to find they served dinner during the week and had a wonderful breakfast buffet. You could also rent bikes to ride around the town at no extra cost.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Nice Hotel Close to Boulder"
Good Hotel but nothing stands out as exceptional. I am not sure the experience was equal to the price I paid. The hotel cleaning staff was very friendly and accommodating, the front desk staff was not overly welcoming. The daily breakfast was very well arranged as was the evening Happy Hour. Condition of the hotel was "good" and very clean.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Billy
Best place that I have stayed in Boulder. Delicious breakfast -- one of the best buffets I have seen. Very clean and quiet. Would stay again
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great base location for the area"
Hotel continues to be a favorite base of operations for vacations, quiet rooms, easy parking. Great Gelato shop in adjacent mall, also a delicious bakery!!! Convenient spot to get to Denver, and Fort Collins as this was a Craft Brewery vacation. Will definitely continue to stay here when we visit this area.
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Hotel to consider when visiting friends in Boulder"
I stayed there the night before Bolder Boulder and so do not feel like I got my "money's worth" - in fact, I'd say I paid $100 premium for the night. It is a fine $124/nt hotel, not $224/nt. Still, good quiet room nearer to Front Range and Boulder neighborhoods than downtown.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Great find!"
I lived in boulder for 4 years and never heard of the Homewood Suites. It's nicely tucked away but still near enough that I don't feel too far from the center of boulder. The room was incredibly spacious and very clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. I would definitely return.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"one of the best"
We were very happy with our stay. The room was quiet .Easy access to the main thoroughfares and the university.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
jp
"Nice Place"
Nice hotel, good breakfast, clean and overall a great place to say.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"The Price is Right"
We stayed at the Homewood Suites with our 2 teenagers. We really enjoyed the room. The hide-a-bed didn't get great reviews from my kids, but I was happy with everything else. The service was good and they provided a free breakfast adn even a free dinner on one night (Thursday). The front desk was very helpful in giving me directions. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
"Nice property if you can find it"
I spent over a half hour trying to locate this property when I got to Boulder from Denver. Maybe it was my Apple Maps GPS vs Google but it kept giving me the wrong directions. I stopped into a RiteAid for directions from a worker. When I finally arrived, front desk was very friendly and my one-bedroom room was nice. It was clean and adequate for me stay. Went skiing at Eldora which was about 35 minutes away. I would definitely recommend staying at this property. Good value and pleasant staff. Stayed at Ritz Carlton in Denver on business.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great for a night"
Only issue, shower affected by running water, gets cold fast.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Nick
"family night after concert at boulder theater"
Gorgeous and spacious room that accommodated all four. Only thing we would have enjoyed more is an indoor pool. Breakfast was fantastic. Front desk helped us resolve booking issue quickly and efficiently. We will definitely be back.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Cook Family
great
1 night trip Mar 18, 2013
"Good Price"
Rooms are beautiful and come with a full kitchen with clean dishes! The shower tiles were disgusting, almost made me not want to shower. The hot breakfast is amazing. Overall, it was a nice place and I will probably stay here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"Cozy and delicious!"
I stayed in a suite with a fireplace which made my stay very cozy as it was snowing outside. The only complaint I had was the noise I could hear above my head as the people on the floor above were getting ready for the day. There seemed to be no soundproofing between floors. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious! I thought because the breakfast was free it might just be a continental breakfast, but they had eggs and sausage and waffles, etc. The free wifi in the room was another attraction for me. The woman at the front desk was so nice and genuinely interested in making sure I had a great stay. I told my husband that we will be staying there from now on when we go to visit our daughter at the University of CO.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Cindy
"Great hotel for family or business traveler."
A very nice suite hotel with everything you could want. Convenient to everything in Boulder, nice neighborhood. A little difficult to locate as Boulder has serrious restrictions on signage. The woman at the front desk was able to direct us by phone. It is located in/behind a shopping plaza and you have to turn into the plaza before you see the signs. Mapquest didn't have this detail.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Jean
"Satisfied"
We were happy with our stay here. Accommodations were adequate. Coffee and breakfast were warm and satisfactory. Would return.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013
nmabe
"Boulder work trip"
One of my favorite places to stay in Boulder. Friendly staff and housekeeping. Reasonably priced and they allow dogs.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013