All hotels in Boulder, Colorado, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Clean
  • Value
"This a very recommended hotel."
This is a very nice hotel. The best of this hotel is the people, they take good care of you, always with a smile. Rooms are very confortable and clean. My bed was excellent. Breakfast was also very good. A good way to start your day. For sure I'll come back.
3 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Jesus
"Very comfortable for good price"
This was my second time staying at the Homewood Suites in Boulder, so I obviously liked it enough to go again! It's comfortable, the staff is great, and they have free dinner mon-thurs! Definitely recommend it
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Jack
"Ide Thanksgiving weekend."
I live in a retirement home which is very convenient to your facility in Boulder, CO. My family recently spent the Thanksgiving Holiday (4 nights) at this Homewood Suites. They were all very impressed with the rooms, the service, the wonderful breakfasts, 'happy hour' meal, and the friendly, efficient staff. Will definitely use it as our "guest facility" in the future.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"A bit outdated..."
I was expecting a bit more given my experience with Homewood Suites elsewhere in the country. Room was dark and at the back of the property and the property and furnishings felt outdated. Front Desk staff were wonderful though.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great hotel.."
Nice location , great breakfast , beautiful rooms . I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
CUMom
"Four!"
Nice.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Ok, but not great"
This hotel is overpriced for its condition. It's the loudest room we've had in a while with noise from the guests on the floor above. In the morning when they got up, we woke up. We could also hear the room being vacuumed during cleaning. Better sound insulation required.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Marlie
"Boulder CO Homewood Suites"
Staff was very friendly and professional. Enjoyed the full complimentary breakfast and the weeknight dinners were delicious! I asked if my daughter could join us for dinner at an extra charge and they said she was welcome at no additional charge. My one suggestion would be that they have at least minimal plates or bowls and silverware in the rooms. We had to purchase these in order to use the kitchenette that was provided. They provided a couple of pans and some knives, etc.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Jane
"Nice suite near UC Boulder"
We needed a nice place for a couple of nights near Boulder. Our first room had an issue with the layout not conducive to getting up in the night without waking your partner. The staff was great setting us up in a terrific room the next night.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Tony
"Nice hotel next to Everything you might you forgot"
All in all it was a good experience. The interior of the suite was a bit worn. The carpet was ragged and a bit worn. The chair in the tv room had worn through patches on the end of both of the arms.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
peter
The hotel was conveniently located for our activities at Colorado University and excursions into the Flat Iron Range. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts and all the employees were helpful.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Surprisingly comfortable"
First time at homewood suites and very pleased. The suites were tastefully decorated and very comfortable. The free shuttle was a plus. Breakfast was quite good. The breakfast and evening hostess was absolutely wonderful, so friendly and upbeat. She is a wonderful face for the hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Good for a family weekend"
Overall it was a good place to stay. Rooms were clean and the facility was in fairly good shape. My only complaint is the noise from above was very noticeable. And since the room above us got up early, we too were woken up 2 mornings in a row before 6 am. When I told the front desk at check out, she gave me a very bland apology.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Nathan
"Efficient hotel in a great town"
Really a very pleasant hotel in a convenient location for Boulder. For the price range, Boulder has been in need of some newer hotel stock and this fits the bill. Easy access to automobile routes that can take you to any point in the city quickly.
4 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Incredibly convenient location"
49th & Baseline proved to be central to anywhere we needed to go! Service was great from fresh cookies upon check-in, to fitness center for our daughter and the front desk offered to print our boarding passes the night before departure. We would definitely reccommend Homewood Suites.
5 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Ironman Stay"
The hotel front desk, housekeepers and breakfast room staff were outstanding. 5 star. The 3 star rating would be the functionality of the King Suite rooms. Solid French doors separate the sofa sleeper from the bedroom area. However, the bathroom can only be accessed through the bedroom -- so no privacy for either party. Also, the property landscaping is minimal with no benches for reading or enjoying the beautiful Colorado weather. Sitting within the noisy pool area was the only option, and it was full most of the time.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
DrTrish
"Nice hotel for extended stay in boulder"
Good experience, although the phone system went out when I was there.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Jane
"Fine"
GREAT breakfast with cheerful and helpful staff. Older rooms that need a thorough cleaning and some touching up. Strange location that requires guests to drive through a shopping center parking lot to reach the hotel. Free wifi for only one device at a time. I wouldn't seek this hotel out, but it worked fine for us as home base for a nearby lacrosse tournament.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
boomtown laxer
"Nice friendly place !!"
A good place to stay for convenience at a fair price in Boulder. It's so much better with a living room and kitchenette and a bedroom. The breakfast which is included has lots of freshly made choices including eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, asdorent of breads, waffles, cereals etc. Great for families or couples. The grounds include a large pool, wifi, and workout room.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Ruth
"Awesome place"
Just as every other review has said..A little difficult to get into so call them for directions. GPS sends you on a goose chase. Wonderful place though. Nice complimentary dinner buffet with beer&wine. As well as a complimentary breakfast. Very friendly & helpful staff! I will definitely go back next time I'm in town!!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Leslie
"Awesome hotel"
Convenient to downtown Boulder; great amenities; good, healthy selections available at the breakfast bar; Sandra, the hostess at the breakfast bar was wonderful. Beds were comfy and rooms were quiet. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Fantastic service"
Great service and friendly staff. Hotel room was very clean and comfortable. Overall, we were very satisfied.
7 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Boulder Hotel Close to Pearl Street"
The Homewood Suites was close to all that was happening in Boulder this past weekend. However, the hotel was difficult to locate and the facility is old and needs some real updating. The furniture in our room was all very old and worn, leather arm rests worn through, ottoman was the same. The entertainment center was all aged and cracking along the bottom. We only had one bath towel in our room with three people. The staff really did a great job, and made this experience a positive one. When I called down for more towels, they were delivered right up and we were given even more than we requested. The swimming pool was nice and clean and warm. Breakfast was delicious and the dining area was beautiful. Overall, we enjoyed our stay because of the people and the extras. If the rooms get updated, we will absolutely be back!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
My overall experience was good, there was a business issue when the hotel did not and could not provide me with a scanner, it should be located in the business center.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Cindy
"Ms. Norma Craft"
They placed us in the wrong type room, but a call down to the desk had a person up there in 5 minutes to move us across the hall. Our reservation was billed completely wrong also and they said it couldn't be fixed so we were left with over $520.00 in charges on our card for a $150.00 room. They had no explanation why our room was billed three times or why each time it was a different amount, but none of the charges could be credited! This is SO unacceptable! The room was lovely, the two ladies working the desk were nice enough, but not sure we would return.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Norma Craft
"Lovely"
Lovely, homey suite. Close to everything, easy to zip around. Staff was warm, welcoming and helpful throughout our stay.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"A great deal for a two bedroom suite"
We had 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen and living room. The rooms were well decorated and we could see the nearby mountains in between two buildings. Breakfast was very good with good quality protein for low carb diets.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Close to where I helped my son move to"
The breakfast and dinner buffet that was offered was great. We enjoyed the dining room where the buffet was served, was very comfortable. Our room was very clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Jon's move
"Nice pet friendly hotel with a half kitchen."
We found this hotel looking for a place in Boulder, CO in which we could hopefully cook the majority of our meals thereby saving on our food expenses for the week. We also wanted to have a place that was pet friendly as we wanted to bring our 4 year old white German Shepherd (super friendly, never bitten, does bark when people knock on door) with us. When reading about the rooms online, it stated that they were equipped with a kitchen and fireplace. Unfortunately it failed to mention that the "kitchen" did not have an oven, only a small burner and a medium sized burner and microwave. This cut our meal options down significantly although it wasn't too bad with just the two burner range and microwave. The rooms were nice although the large King suite was kind of small for the price and did not contain a fireplace as advertised in the picture and description of the room. Of course the pictures online made the space seem much larger than in reality, but it was enough space for the dog, my fiancé, and myself to stay comfortably for the week. We only had one small issue for the first two days. The first day we left our dog in the room inside of his large crate while we went out during the time rooms were to be cleaned. When we returned we found a note stating the room couldn't be cleaned because of the dog, despite him being locked up. It took a small talk with the front desk to make sure that our room would be cleaned the following day. Nice staff and experience.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Grant
"good location, good breakfast"
The breakfast at this Homewood Suites is one of the better buffet options I've ever experienced. Food was kept fresh and hot, there was variety in all sections, and it was tasty. Our room was comfortable and well equipped. Only complaint was that the toilet was clogged when we arrived, it took a full day for maintenance to address this, and the overall function of the toilet was so slow we were reluctant to trust it the remainder of our stay. The front desk was receptive to suggestions, upon checkout, that a plumber be contacted to insure proper function.
5 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"No fireplace in smoking king room as advertised."
Hotel and staff were nice. Paid for a King suite, smoking. pictures clearly show fireplace as does description of room. When i arrived none were available. They offered to move but to a non-smoking room. The room we were in was adjacent to entrance of building. Starting at 6am every 10-12 minutes you would hear the door slamming, a simple door dampener would resolve this. We expressed our dismay to the front desk and they comped us for in room movies and calls but couldnt for the room because we booked via hotels.com and that i would have to call them. I followed that process and was offered a 50% refund, which isnt bad, but hotel offered 100%. Classic bait and switch, will be disputing full amount with credit card company directly. This trip was for a romantic getaway, word ot the wise, confirm ammenities before trip.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
nicholas b.
"Very comfortable"
Great hotel. Would highly recommend and will come back. All of the staff were very friendly. Everyone seemed like they enjoyed working there and very polite.
6 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Toni
"Nice, but smelled"
The staff is great and so is the breakfast. Our rooms smelled like smoke despite their being no smoking rooms. The smell did not dissipate druing our 3 nights there.
3 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Ready for renovation"
The room was good and large, but not in very good condition. Carpets and bedspreads were worn and stained. I think it's time for a renovation.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Comfortable room"
It was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean--convenience with microwave and kitchen (which I didn't have time to use as I was visiting with family and holiday parties). The refrigerator was handy though. The buffet breakfast was very convenient and had many options, including scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, bagels, toast, fruit, coffee, tea, juices. I wasn't there for dinner hour, so can comment on that. The computer was available n business center--handy to printout airline boarding passes. Internet in room with laptop was also very easy to access. The front desk was very accommodating and friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Jeanne C.
"Very comfortable stay"
We would definitely return. Great size room for an extended stay.Staff were friendly and helpful. Convenient to have a full breakfast. Easy accessibility to the room. We were very happy with our stay there.
4 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Cyndee B
"Buffalo game stay over"
They were in the middle of remodeling. It was quite in the room, and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Schmeg
"Nice, quiet place"
This hotel has had updates. The lobby and breakfast areas are beautiful. The hot breakfast was fantastic. The bed was ok and they don't have down bedding like I'm used to but still comfortable. There was a note not to adjust the thermostat, which I always do, so I didn't like that. Still, it was a nice place and had a home feel. Would stay there again but may not be my first choice.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Maggie
"Nice room but the walls are "thin.""
My daughter and I stayed two nights in a second floor room facing the highway. The bed was comfortable and it was nice to have a full refrigerator in the suite area. The bathroom was slightly small for two, but workable. The breakfast, which was included in our room rate, was very good. As others have mentioned, the hotel is difficult to find the first time---please note that it is in a shopping center parking lot behind the Safeway--it is NOT located on Baseline road. Take Meadows street into the parking lot of the shopping center and stay to the left. My only real complaint about this hotel is how thin the walls are. I could hear the traffic on the highway, the people above and below me, and one of my neighbors using a hairdryer! If you are a light sleeper, you might want to ask for the top floor away from the highway.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Very comfortable place and very convenient"
The place was great, almost a little apartment! Very nice and clean. I had expedia make my reservations and they made a mistake, but Homewood personnel were Excellent and we were able to work it out! Overall, I WILL be back as my son lives in Boulder
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Gillie
"excellent hotel for extended stay in Boulder"
In spite of renovations under way due to flooding, staff managed to make our stay comfortable...same as in previous visits at this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2013
Deb
"They are very nice and I really liked it!"
The employees are very nice, serviceable and diligent. Good, good service!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Maribel
"Nice Hotel - Good price"
THe room was large, nicely furnished and comfortable. The beds are a little small for two adults but comfy otherwise. Kitchen was great, nice to have ability to fridge although we didn't actually cook anything. Pool area was nicely maintained with plenty of towels and plenty of lounge chairs and tables. Breakfast was overall good (OK an egg station would be nice but...) eggs, potatoes, coffee, teas, juices all better than average. Waffles and fruits and berries: outstanding. The complementary dinners on the other hand should be avoided! Beer and wine Happy Hour, decent but given this is a microbrew haven, Coors light as only happy hour beer was a let down.
7 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Close to CU Boulder, friendly and helpful staff."
The rooms do not have AMC and our family wanted to watch one of the last few episodes of "Breaking Bad" Hotel staff suggested wathcing in dining area which carries all channels. We ate in dinning area and watched the episode.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
We had a nice stay. The furnishings could use some upgrades, but the rooms and the property itself were clean and convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were close to UC Boulder, but not too close to be distracted by the students.
9 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"great location to go into Pearl St., yet quiet"
We had a wonderful vacation made more enjoyable because of our stay at the Homewood Suites. It had everything we needed to be comfortable. The accommodations were clean and well kept. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends!
8 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Exactly as described!"
Very, very nice place. Extremely pleased. Staff was super. Breakfast was great. Be advised this isnt the easiest place to access from the main streets. Be sure to read details about the location; once you get there, check in and out is a breeze.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"terrible service"
never again
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
alfredo
"Convenient hotel for hiking a day."
Parents and teen stayed in room with king bed and pull out sofa which was spacious and convenient. A very nice breakfast was included. It was held in a nice dining room which easily accommodated everyone from lawyers in business suits to families with children. A great atmosphere. Since we were busy hiking we didn't have a chance to use the pool, etc but these facilities looked great.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Ann
We went to Boulder for my husband's birthday. We stayed in a King suite. The room was great. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. We really enjoyed our stay. The only problem was getting to the hotel. You have to drive through a shopping center parking lot to get there and the signs are very small and easy to miss.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013