All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
3608 Richland Ave W, Aiken, SC, 29801-6314, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Was a good hotel for the money
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice staff, but some hiccups..."
3 night stay. Hotel feels safe grounds & lobby nicely kept, close to grocery & food. Main beds comfy, clean, but only double beds. Needed roll-away cot & got pullout couch, but it was rough condition. Ended up letting kids sleep w/ us. Sheets & towels were clean & fresh. Beside bad couch bed, we were mostly comfortable. Carpets & walls were all clean. TV fridge microwave, hair dryer, iron breakfast w/ cold & hot items, wifi at times could not connect, nice management & staff. Had a huge jacuzzi tub, dated but working, clean, comfy - one of the biggest perks. No fan in the bathroom & cheap toilet paper. A few inconveniences. First morning tired from 10+ hr night drive - weed eater blasting us awake at 8am right at window, then mowing, cut a bush, etc. At 9:20, maid service knock loudly & sounded like trying to open door until we called out come later. Would be nicer if ALL was done closer to or after checkout time 11am. Key cards wouldn't work twice had to walk to desk while others left standing w/ arm load at room. It did take time to do (30 mins. once) & not something women w/ children want to deal w/ especially in the dark late at night. Only lamps, so when dark you have to figure out where light is, in an unfamiliar room. Some issues were situational & not likely to happen for all, lawn service & key card issues. Price was reasonable. We may pick this hotel in future but would also be sure to compare carefully at the time.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Dana
"Eventing trip to pick up our daughter"
We were in town for 3 nights to pick up our daughter and her horse from her stay with her trainer and go to Pine Top for an event. We came in at 4am and it was no problem. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Room could have had more towels but I was able to get more from the front desk. Our room had a couch too. Location was easy to get to wherever we needed to go. It was inexpensive and adequate.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"About as expected"
5 night stay for horse training vacation. This was about 20mins from the training farms just north of I20, and about 25mins to the major farms east of 19. Both were pleasant drives without much traffic. The hotel was about what I expected for a fairly low price. I was disappointed that my room was not cleaned before late afternoon (5:15 one day), and they seemed to break cleaning into several parts so that if I came back mid-afternoon it was partly done. The hot breakfast was decent. Overall, I would stay here again if looking to save money, but I'm glad I booked a nicer place for my next trip.
5 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"Was a great place to stay"
Was a great room at a great rate !
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"beds so comfy"
enoyed myself only thing i missed was breakfast because i was so comfy in my hotel room bed didnt wanna get up
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"close to shops"
The room wasn't what was expected..I expected more. But the staff was very nice & accommodating.
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not quite like pictures"
It seems like a renovation was started but not completed. The room had obviously been painted, but the carpet wasn't very clean and the bedspreads had bleach spots and stains on them. Then the McDonalds next door was open 24 hours and people must have been having stereo competitions in the parking lot because my room vibrated half the night. For the price I paid, I was hoping for a little better but came away disappointed.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Friendly Staff, Gross rooms"
Our room smelt like smoke, even though it was a non-smoker room. The people next to us were sketchy and doing drugs. I would definitely not ever stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Ekat
Great place, location, and price!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Absolutely No Towels.....that's awful and unclean"
I was not satisfied at all with our stay. We checked in at the Hotel around 8:40 pm that night. Only to be told that they were out of Pool towels. Well it get's better. Since, there was no pool towels, we used a couple of towels in our hotel room. Only to find out again that night, that they had no more clean towels available. So, we had to go to a fellow resident and get a set of towels. The Hotel clerk told me that house keeping would have the towels ready in the morning. Well I checked the next morning around 6 am 8 am, and 10 am. There was still no clean towels! They finally gave me 2 sets of towels, so that we can shower. But we were still short of towels. So one of us had no towels. Did I mention that my sister also could not take a shower that night due to the fact they were short of towels. When, I finally checked out on Sunday morning at 11am. I explained to the front desk clerk what happened. She seemed to care less. I told her that this was my 3rd time at this Hotel. But, it will definitely be the last time I stay here. I asked if I was going to get a refund or discount on the room and she looked at me, as if I was speaking another language. Well, the next time we will definitely stay at another Hotel. If you ever go there. You better make sure you get all of your clean towels, when you check in. The worst experience ever....Thank God for the friendly Hotel resident who shared a couple of towels. Next time we will stay at the Marriott.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Ms. Green
"very nice for the price"
It was clean and everyone was very nice. I would stay here again!
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Rachel
Spent 2 nights in Aiken and had 2 rooms. One was with a pet. Even though rooms were non-Smoking our pet room smelled like cig smoke. The other room was nice, no smell. Both rooms had microwave and mini fridge. Housekeeping on 2nd floor was extremely friendly, Front desk was helpful. Free Hot breakfast daily. The make your own waffles were our favorite. Eating area was kept clean. Was here to look at property. Aiken is quiet but, beautiful. Walking distance to fast food and Walmart. Overall nice stay.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Jucara
"close to my family in Aiken"
it was a nice stay and I would stay again - great breakfast selection -check in and out staff was pleasant and friendly - room clean and comfortable
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Dvine
"No Second Time"
Sheets dirty. Rooms Dusty. Staff friendly but no offer for discount or otherwise all things considered. No way will I return.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
T. Palmer
Enjoyed accommodations, clean and comfortable setting, would definitely recommend and return if necessary.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
MB
"Aiken hotel"
Good hotel for the price breakfast is good. Hotel rooms could use updating
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Gregg
"Room smelled and not all the lights worked"
Hotel has a good location - close to USCA campus and hospital. However, the hotel is run down and needs a make-over
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
no problems good value
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Beware Under Construction"
Be aware this hotel is under construction. Our room was unfit for occupancy. Holes in wall, Vanity light falling, worn out yucky couch. Was suppose to be a non smoking room, but there were multiple burn holes in comforter/blankets. Hotel will probably be much better after renovations are finished but right now they are renting out rooms that are still under construction. On the bright side, hotel staff was friendly and breakfast was good.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Jenny
"would not be my 1st or 2nd choice"
failed to let us know there was major construction to reception and around pool. avoid the juice bar. you are better off going to McD's next door. Many dead bugs in the lights, the new vanity didn't fit the walls, drywall unfinished. bed pillows were actually couch pillows wrapped in pillow cases. said it was non smoking but don't think so --was smell of smoke. However there was a fridge and microwave, the front desk lady was nice and the room cleaning was prompt. would look elsewhere 1st
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Needs a lot of work"
Was a last minute booking as nothing else was available. In the process of renovations. Hotel was understaffed, had to call for towels. Some staff members were good (one lady washed pool towels up and brought them out. Another lady was rude, stated that there were no pool towels. Hotel was emptying out, but would not give us a late check out, due to booking with Expedia. Overall, will work hard not to stay there again. Might be better after renovations.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"week stay"
It was fine. The hotel was undergoing renovations so there was some disruptions. I was given a remodeled room and it was very comfortable.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
RMR
more like a 2 star
4 night trip May 12, 2013
rob
Run down and grungy. Smelled like smoke. We had a cigarette hole in our nasty bed spread. The door plate for the dead bolt was falling off. The room needs updating!!!
2 night trip May 10, 2013
my overall stay was fine, but the receptionist was very unprofessional and made me pay for another night just to get my things out of the room.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Not too bad"
Don't expect a friendly greeting at check in - very business-like. The room was ok, but the carpet didn't look very clean. The bed was comfortable and I was able to get a good night's rest. Breakfast was nice - had the usual pastries, coffee, cereal, juice. They also had eggs, sausage and waffles. Had a problem at check out - they tried to charge me again, after I had already paid in full thru Hotels.com. The lady who checked me out worked with me to find the problem and corrected it. This was at 3 am, and I had a 10 hr drive in front of me, so I wasn't too happy with the delay.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Linder
"lights out"
light switch did not work - arrived at night...exterior entrance...next closest light did not turn on either....traveling with small children and tired...took too long to find a light to work that it set the tone that noone liked the hotel and everyone was scared
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012

loretta

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Excellent Stay"
07/18/15 Ma O Rising Sun, Maryland
Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Pool was clean (needs a lock on the pool door though). Bathroom and suite were clean. Bathroom had a jacuzzi. Breakfast was varied: two kinds of eggs, waffles, cereals, muffins, apples, three juices, yogurt. ( Never seen grape juice in a motel breakfast before.) Not thrilled with the bar, since we were traveling with family, but if you like the bar scene it's open 5-10 PM.
"Disgusting"
06/27/15 carrie w
Front desk agent outside smoking in front of entrance. He acted like I disturbed his break by coming to check in. He gave me no details of the hotel or even where to find my room which took a good while of walking around to locate after working for and traveling all day. He was also wearing shabby jeans, did not look professional. When I woke up I noticed little babycockroaches crawling in the bathroom and on the curtains in living room area. Will never stay here again.
"Good overall"
06/14/15 Russ P South Carolina
We usually stay at Comfort Inn. Quality Inn rooms were clean and comfortable. Very good furnishings. Will stay again when in Aiken. Breakfast bad - cereal was only good thing. Can't have everything. Have to get to 200 words to submit.
"Fine but not great"
05/30/15 LS1118 Atlanta, Georgia
We stayed here for a week while waiting to move into our new apt. Everything was fine but certainly not great. The shabbiness is beginning to show through the cracks. The bed was too soft, our refrigerator broke, the breakfast is pretty cheap, the cleaning was very surface, etc. Nothing was bad but nothing was great either. There were definitely a few sketchy characters around at night and one morning the police surrounded the hotel room door two doors down from us because they thought there was a murder suspect in the room. False alarm but still weird to come out police in full body armor at 7 am.
"Great staff makes for a great Masters"
04/15/15 Richard T Toronto, Canada
Great find for our stay during the Masters. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were all having a great time. Although the rooms were plain they were very clean. Free happy hour and breakfast added to the fun.
"Excellent Place to Stay"
04/13/15 Crisinda T Orange City, Iowa
We stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites over the Masters tournament. We were provided amazing customer service by Nash and his staff. Everyone was super friendly and went out of their way to accommodate their guests. Had a blast with the free happy hour and karaoke. Rooms were very clean. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel. Thanks again Nash for making our stay so enjoyable!
"Masters - Greatest Week of the year!!!"
04/10/15 Kirk K Richmond, Virginia
Excellent customer service that far exceeded any of my expectations. Daily managers special that provided, food, spirits, and live music. The only place I will stay when I attend the Masters. Easy access to Augusta and great restruants in Aiken.
"Masters week"
04/09/15 DarlinDeb Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Great little secret hideaway. About 16 miles from the course. Happy Hour is a pleasure. Clean rooms and a helpful and friendly office staff. Close to stores if you forgot to bring your sunscreen. Will be booking every year and recommending to friends.
"Great place to stay for Maters Week!"
04/09/15 Craig B
From the start the staff was very hospitable. Excellent free happy hour spread including selection of both alcohol and lighter beverages along with decent snack food. Typical hot breakfast buffet with the usual. Very convenient to Augusta. Hotel in a good location with lots of food and shopping very near by. The prices for Masters week were very reasonable, though a bit higher than the normal asking price for the hotel. Nonetheless, you have to expect to pay a premium given the circumstances. It is still less than half of most of the others. Granted it is not the Ritz, but was clean, friendly and convenient stay.
"Great Masters Hotel"
04/08/15 Amy L San Antonio, Texas
I booked our room fairly late to attend the Masters golf tournament. After MUCH research I decided on this one based on value and location. Easy 20 minute drive. It was better than website. Room was average and comfortable. All amenities and stores nearby. Inflated rate because of Masters week but compensated with evening entertainment. Would definitely stay here again for Masters week!